Kerry, PhotographyNut, Sharon, THANK YOU ALL!! You always make me so happy, I adore you!!


Here’s the new part:


XXI.

(Buffy)

Oh God, what a stressful day, it seemed to never end. I was surrounded, I tried my best, but the more I sent them away, the more others came, even more eager than before and they didn’t want to go until I had given them what they wanted... and it wasn’t always so simple.

And to think that this is just the beginning!

“Hello, shop girl, how was you first day under the dear old Rupert’s wing?” Spike exclaims with a mockery attitude.

Grrr, he must have waken up just a couple of hours ago, more or less, it’s poor me who has been up since 7: 00 a.m.!

“Shut up! I had one of the most terrible days of my existence! I can’t stand his customers; I wonder how he and his wife do it!” I snap.

“I don’t give a damn if you don’t like it, you should have thought twice before stealing my car and making such a disaster!” he responded.

“First, I didn’t steal your precious car, I just borrowed it, and second... c’mon, it was just a little scratch!” I answered back.

“Yeah. A bloody little scratch that bloody scratched all the bloody left side!” he growls.

Uh-oh. He said that word three times in just one sentence... he is really pissed off. Poor me, I am almost tempted to move with Willow for a while... if her boyfriend Oz agrees, of course.

“No way! You are stuck here with me!” he tells me.

Grrr, how can he always know every single thing that I’m thinking? We spend too much time together, that’s the answer... but who would want to spend less?

“We already talked about that, you’ll keep working at Rupert and Jenny’s magic shop until you make enough money to pay the mechanic... without any threats of death. End of the talk,” he repeats, serious and impassable as I roll my eyes.

“Okay, deal!” I give in, there’s no use in trying to convince him when he’s like this.

“So, are you up to continue with our story now?” he smiles at me and I return to my usual good mood.

“I’m always up for it!” I answer, as we go into the other room.

“A lot of kisses later, Spike and I decided to return home. As soon as we got in, all the lights turned on and a cheering crowd greeted us, yelling a collective: ‘About time, too!’

Andrew must have spread the news with his super natural quickness.

Everyone we knew was there, Wes, Faith, Andy, of course, Willow, who had finally decided to take away that sheet and show her sexy outfit that fitted her to a T... and had already impressed a certain someone who had seen a glimpse of her from afar; Cordelia and Angel, Giles and Miss Calendar, Xander and... Harmony, Cordelia’s best friend.

The question was... why was she there? I knew that Cordy hadn’t managed to keep her mouth shut and had told her my secret, but fortunately she hadn’t spread that news, maybe because she thought I wasn’t cool enough to be news. Grrr! Anyway, we all looked at her puzzled.

“I was in the neighbourhood and I saw that everyone was coming here, so I just followed them!” she justified, but we looked at her in disbelief.

Xander seemed to be way too close to her and... was that her lipstick on his cheek? We took a better look better at Harmony, she was dressed like a nurse... she also had bought the costume at that shop and that meant that she had been a nurse for real. We all kept watching at her questioningly and that made her feel under pressure.

“Ok, ok, you know how this kind of things works, he was a soldier, I was a nurse... it was inevitable, just like a football player with a cheerleader!” she confessed.

“But it will never happen again!” Xander pointed out.

“Never ever, ever!” she added, but guess what? No one believed them.

“Anyway, we are here for another new couple...” Xander drew everyone’s attention back to Spike and me. I smiled a little bit shyly as Spike pulled me closer.

“So, did you all already know?” Spike asked. A collective nod.

“And do you agree?” I asked. Another collective nod.

“Even * you *?” I exclaimed, pointing at my Watcher.

“Well, you already live with a group of vampires, they care about you and you care about them... so it’s not so bad if you now are engaged in a relationship with one of them... an innocuous one.” “


“ “Hey!” I growled at him.

“Sorry, I meant a good one...”

“You’re getting worse and worse, Watcher!” I warned him, flashing my fangs to him.

“Let’s just say that he’s a vampire who could potentially be evil, very evil, but who after my teaching chose not to be like that!” Angel stated, rolling his eyes in exasperation.

“You do know me, Sire!” I sneered at him. By the way, he had already got rid of his costume, and it was a pity, because Andy was ready with his video camera.

“Gee, if I think about what I missed tonight... gee, why didn’t I choose to be a cameraman?” he cursed.

Anyway, it was pretty late already and we all were exhausted after that night. In fact, the teacher started yawning, so Rupert took her away, driving her home.

“I guess we’ll go, too...” Xander said, walking towards the exit with Harmony.

“Taking two different ways, that’s obvious!” she clarified, but once again no one believed them.

“Yes, it’s late and I need an almost seven hours beauty-sleep to be perfect tomorrow...” Cordelia said.

“You don’t need any beauty-sleep, you’re always perfect..” Angel murmured, kissing her.

“Mmm, Angel, you’re so sweet, but it doesn’t work that way. Take me home. Plus, I really need a shower, I spent all night... licking myself... eeeww, that’s so humiliating!” she pitied herself, leaving with him and Willow followed them.

Andrew, Faith and Wes kept staring at us with a knowing smile.

“Are you planning to quit smiling like three idiots or what?” I grumbled.

“Hey, Bleachy, we have been waiting for this moment for ages, so now let us enjoy it, little doves!” Faith struck back, starting to incite us to kiss, followed by the other two. So, we pleased them and it wasn’t a sacrifice at all! And after that, everyone went to sleep happier, I guess I was the happiest one, if my memory serves me right, I didn’t even sleep, I was too uptight!” he explains.



“Me, too, and I spent that night drifting back to every single moment. By the way, do you remember when I said that someone had noticed Willow? Well, a few days later they met at school, because they ended up being the most intelligent students in the entire school. And it was love at first sight. Willow adores the way Oz, that’s the name of the guy, always makes her laugh, maybe due to his clumsy aspect. Anyway, the guy wasn’t as calm and quiet as he seemed to be. It doesn’t depend on him though, but on the full moon, because, yes... he happens to be a werewolf. The first night that Willow found out about it, she was with him when it happened, but when she called me saying that her boyfriend was a werewolf... well, I thought that it was an exaggerated way to say that he was a passionate lover. Anyway, thank God I finally got the real meaning and we rescued her in time, making him fall asleep with a tranquilizer bullet. Do you think that they spilt up after that? Gee, no! She just took some precautions and whenever there’s full moon she locks him inside a cage, and guards him all night long, and the morning after they are even more in love than before. Aren’t they adorable? So, that’s all that happened when I was sixteen...” I conclude, allowing Spike to continue.


“The day when she turned seventeen years old, the first thing she did was crawl into my bed, waking me up with a sweet kiss and holding me tight.

“Happy birthday, pet!” I murmured, kissing her back.

“I love you, you love me, so now there are no more excuses. Bite me, honey!” she invited me, arching back and baring her neck. Gee, was she obsessed!”


Maybe I was... but I won at the end!

“I pulled her close and kissed her once again. “Oh, Buffy, you have no idea how much I’d like to do that...” I whispered.

“I don’t want to have the idea, I just want you to do it!” she struck back.

“It’s not that easy, sunshine...” I protested.

“Why?” she looked at me in wonder.

“Because, you know... it’s not only the man who loves you, but also the demon in me...” I admitted.

“What’s the matter then? I love them both, too!” she chuckled, baring her neck to me once again.

“You don’t know my demon as well as I do. Buffy, it wants you to be its, do you know what that means? That if I bite you I won’t be able to stop until you become like me. Once, just once, would be forever!” I explained.

“Oh!” was all she said, parting from me and sitting beside me. “And... would that really be so bad?” she added.

I couldn’t believe what she had just said.

“What? Buffy, are you nuts? You can’t say that. You are the Slayer. Plus, you are still way too young...” I answered and she snorted, leaving the room and grumbling something unintelligible.

She ignored that they were just excuses, there was another reason why I didn’t want to do that...”

“And with this atmosphere of mystery we end the story for tonight. Bye!” I say, turning off the recorder and leaving.

“So now what do you want to do? Patrolling?” he suggests to me.

“Actually, I was planning on going to bed...” I answered and he looks at me maliciously.

“You’re always thinking about that, my lustful pet!” he winks at me.

“No, Spike. Bed. *Alone*. To sleep. I’m really exhausted to do anything, even *that*. That will teach you not to make me work all day long. Bye!” I say, going to our bedroom and leaving him stunned.

And this time it’s not even a sacrifice, I’m really worn out!

TBC

I hope you'll still like it ;)