Thank you so much, Caitie and Allison!!! ;)


II.

(Spike)

It’s still afternoon and were about one hour away from sunset, but I’m already awake, so I decided to go on with our story for a little bit, before Buffy wakes up.
Angel and the mysterious girl met the night after, finally each other their respective names. The girl’s name was Drusilla.
“Oh, Angel, I don’t want this to end!” she murmured in his arms.
“Why should it ever end?” he asked her.
“Because I’m cursed and I have to pay for that. Since I was born I’ve had the capability to see the future somehow, but they told me that this made God angry and I must beg for His forgiveness ...” she explained with tearful eyes.
“Who? Who told you this crap?”
“My parents, my family, they hate me for it, they are ashamed of me, although I didn’t ask for this! Anyway, they have always kept me locked in my room, they ignore that a few months ago I found a secret passage to finally get out, but I can only do it during the night. The sun is mean because it would betray me; it doesn’t want to play with me. Instead, the moon is kind and she always sings her sweet lullaby to me...” she murmured. Angel looked at her puzzled, but he understood why she acted like that: all those years of imprisonment must have driven her insane. “I’ve spent all my existence without friends, without anyone to talk to, only the pixies in my head, but they told me that one day things would change and they were right. But now it’s too late, my Angel, because they are going to send me to an enclosed convent forever, no more stars, no more moon’s songs for me, but I must do it, I must ask for God’s forgiveness, because they say that I am the Devil’s daughter!” she carried on crying as he comforted her, holding her tight in his strong arms.
“Listen to me, you are nothing like a devil, honey, you’re good, gentle and pure, and you don’t deserve to suffer like that, I won’t allow them to do it. I want you to stay with me, I want to hold you tight, I want to kiss you...” and after saying that, he kissed her for the first time.

Days went by and the lovers’ secret meetings were more and more intense and longer, but Angel hadn’t reveal his true nature to her yet, not even after they had se... err… they had loved each other more than usual!
But one night a servant of Drusilla’s family got bloody… no, wait, sorry, forget that last word ... as I was saying... he got suspicious, he found out the secret passage in her room and he saw her at the river with Angel. Unable to control himself, Angel growled at him shifting into his demonic visage. The girl was really astonished, but she didn’t seem to be scared at all.
“I knew it, you’re a Demon’ lover!” the servant accused her.
You know, since her family treated Dru as a skivvy, their servants would show no respect to her also. In fact, ‘lover’ isn’t the word he used to call her, but you’d better not know the real one.
“As soon as your parents find it out they’ll punish you as you deserve, you, ugly dirty...”
The servant didn’t talk anymore... because Angel had knocked him out.
Drusilla stared at him with her mesmerizing eyes, bringing her trembling hand to his game face, almost as if she was exploring him.
He looked at her astonished, but he didn’t pull away.
“Why... why didn’t you tell me?” she asked him with a faint voice.
“I was afraid that I would scare you ...” he murmured, coming back to his handsome human visage.
“How could I ever be scared of you? You’re my Angel, I knew that you were different... but I’d never thought... * so different *! Anyway, I don’t care. I’m not afraid of the world where you came from. Please, my beloved, show me that world, too, do it, before it’s too late. They will find me and they will tear us apart forever, I know. You said that you would save me, so... do it!”
Angel stared at her seriously.
“Do you really want to become * this *?” he asked her, showing his game-face to her once again.
“If it’s something that would allow us to be together eternally, it must be something amazing, so there’s no reason why I should be afraid of it, as long as you stay with me, my love!” she smiled at him, kissing him despite his demonic visage, and then she bared her neck to him trustfully.
He looked at her unsurely once again, but she nodded, so he finally pleased his beloved’s request.

Angel thought that due to the fact that he was a soulful vampire, Drusilla would keep her soul as well, but he was wrong.
The too many years of reclusion had made the new sense of freedom too strong, almost intoxicating, setting free the repressed rage of the girl who first of all decided to get her revenge towards her parents, her family and the whole serving staff...
In fact, she...

Uh? ‘Stop’ again? Wassup? Is the cassette already over?
“You know you’ll be dust if you dare describe that in scary detail, don’t you, my love?” Buffy interrupts me, since she is finally awake, too.
“C’mon, pet, it’s important to understand the whole story... “ I try to justify.
“No, it’s not, and you know it better than me. You just want to talk about it because it has plenty of kills, blood, tortures and death...”
“Yes, it’s such beautiful stuff! I deserve it, after all, I’ve patiently told the whole story from the beginning...” I insist, because I want to describe those funny scenes, but I know that look of my love, and I must give in.
“NO! A world of NO! You know what? I’ll keep telling the story, so you can go out and do your beloved hunting, and if you feel like it, maybe you can patrol a bit… you‘ll do a very big favour to me!” she says.
“Mm... a tasty snack and a violent fight, what a way to start the night! And just wait for the plans I have to end it...” I murmur, nibbling her earlobe, before taking back what it’s mine, that is *my * leather coat, and leaving.

TBC

So, in next chapter Buffy will tell Spike’s story... or I’d better say William’s! ;)
I 'll follow the show for that.. but not very much afater al.. you'll see ;)


i hope you'll like it