Kerry, PhotographyNut and Sharon!!

here's the VERY spuffy moment:


XXIV. (II) (Slightly NC-17) (I kind of changed ‘The Prom’)

(Buffy)


“Besides, you know, the winner had to give back the crown and the sceptre to the school once her period was over, but the school happened to be destroyed that year, so Cordy kept the sceptre and I kept the crown... until last year, when they decided to build the school again.” I snort.

“Well, it means that when you go to that school, you’ll win the title, so we’ll have that crown back in our house once more.” Spike chuckled, looking at the baby. I know he’s joking... but his idea is not so bad after all.

“The end of the year was closer and closer and Buffy was obsessed with the Prom. She had to decide what to wear, how to arrange her hair, but certainly not *whom * she had to go with! She kept asking me very insistently, even more than when she was a kid, but my answer was always the same: no. Halloween was already enough, I didn’t want to get involved in another lame event that was so important for humans,” he explains as I glare at him.

“Hey, the Prom is *not* a lame event, it comes once in a lifetime!” I protest, but he shrugs.

“Whatever. Anywhere, there were more important matters, such as the Mayor who wanted to become a demon and dominate the world, and a guy who hated the Prom and wanted to do something to stop it and that something happened to be to train some sort of demonic beasts, to make them attack all the dressed up persons at the party. But Rupert and the Scoobies found out about that just in time. So, Buffy didn’t go to the Prom, no matter how bad she wanted to take part to it, she stayed outside patrolling and letting all the others have their special night. Sometimes my pet is so altruistic! I helped her, so in only one hour we got rid of those dangerous beasts. I told Buffy that there was still time for the Prom, so she went change her clothes, although she wasn’t very happy about going. Well, she didn’t know that I had gone to change my clothes, too.”

“Yeah, so I arrived there in my beautiful dress, trying to enjoy the rest of the night. I looked with a hint of envy at the other couples: Willow and Oz, Xander and Harmony and Cordelia with... Angel! That’s it. Her vampire was there with her, mine was not! Giles was with Miss Calendar, but he left her for a while to come and comfort me a little. We were talking when Jonathan, one of the shyest guys at school, caught everyone’s attention and he asked for me, because the whole class had a special prize for me, because they knew all the countless times that I had saved their lives.

In fact, they gave me a small umbrella with a plaque on it: ‘Buffy Summers. Class Protector’ as the whole school applauded me. I was so touched, that was so unexpected, so I thanked them all.

Giles hugged me and took the prize for me.

“And it seems that the surprises aren’t over yet...” he winked at me, leaving, as I wondered what those words meant, until I turned and saw Spike, wearing a tux. He was approaching to me, slowly, smiling at me and... oh God, he was as beautiful as the sun!

“Spike! But... I was sure that you wouldn’t come. You said that you didn’t care..” I trailed as enthused as never.

“In fact, I don’t care, but if you do, well, pet... I’m here to give you the best night ever...” he murmured, kissing me. “Do you wanna dance?” he asked me as he took me to the dance floor.




“So, we danced slowly, in a very tight embrace...”

“You should wear a tux more often!” she commented.

“Don’t push your luck, Slayer!” I growled at her, playfully.

And then she looked at me, deeply into my eyes.

“Spike...” she murmured, kissing me.

“Yeah?”

“This is really the best night ever. I feel like a Princess in a fable!” she confessed. “So, my sweet Prince, what if we made this night even more special?” she looked at me, suggestively, making me understand that it was just what I thought it was, what I was waiting for since our first kiss, but I had never asked her waiting for her to be ready. And finally she was ready. My Slayer wanted to *dance * with me.



I literally dragged her out of the school, while she chuckled due to my hurry, saying a general goodbye.

When we arrived home, I lifted her up in my arms and ran towards my room. Our family showed up, ready to fill us with questions, but I avoided them all with a quick explanation.

“Tomorrow. Too busy now!” and I’m sure that after that they understood everything that was going on.

So, that night, my sunshine and I… err... loved each other very much more than usual!” he explains, turning off the recorder.

I still remember that night as if it was yesterday. My fear, mixed and overcome by my desire to know intimately the man I love and give myself to him, without holding back.

I still remember the contrast between his rush and the tenderness that he showed me in every single gesture of his, he feared that he was going too fast and I wouldn’t be able to handle his rhythm as I welcomed him inside me, he feared that he could hurt me.

But I was more than ready for everything and I screamed in pleasure as I felt him enter me, growling my name.

And in that exact moment, we became one.

And then, I saw him change his features and stare at me with his amber eyes, the instant after.

My only answer was to expose my neck to him, with complete trust, sure that the moment I craved had finally come.

I closed my eyes with a smile, until I felt his cold and soft mouth on my neck, but without the pointy longer canines.

I opened my eyes and I saw that he had already came back to his human visage. He nibbled my neck, leaving a hickey. It was wonderful and everything, but it wasn’t the real and proper eternal bite I wanted.


“I’m sorry, pet, this time I was really about to do it, maybe due to the strong emotion of our first time, a wonderful first time, but luckily I regained my control just in time!” he explained to me, holding me tight.

“Yeah, luckily you did!” I replied sarcastically and annoyed, rolling my eyes.



“Luv, although I could spend an eternity watching you in this sort of trance, are you still here with us... or what?” Spike takes my mind off my remembrances of that night.

“Uh, sorry. I was just diving into memories. Anyway, now it’s time for a good patrol...” I say, recovering.

“Ok, and I guess I’ll go hunt. See you at sunrise, kitten, and then your Big Bad will give you another special morning!” he promises me.

Well, as long as he spent it with me, every morning is special!

TBC

I hope you’ll still like it, please tell me what you think ;)