PhotographyNut, Kerry, Sharon, thank you so very much!!!!
Sorry for late!
In this part there’s a little bit of (very fluffy) bloodplay, I hope you won’t mind...

XXV. (I took a little something from ‘Graduation Day’ 1 and 2)

(Spike)

Is there something better than waking up at sunset with your mate cuddling with you, nibbling your ear lobe as her hands drift to... a place I’d better not mention?

Well, yes, as a matter of fact there is, and it’s that when you finally decide to open your eyes, you find out that your mate has placed on the night table right by your side a tray with two cups of perfectly heated blood that makes you drool in anticipation, just with its smell. Because, no matter how odd it might sound, for us, vampires, blood has a particular aroma, every type of blood has a different one.



“And the Best Awakening Award goes to... today!” I smile, kissing her impetuously.

“And the Best Kiss Award goes to… every single time!” she struck back on the same line as she passes a finger over her lips with great satisfaction.

“You know, I know I didn’t pay much attention to you in these last few days, whileI was working at The Magic Box... so this is my way to make it up for you,” she murmurs. “A nice breakfast in bed. Pig’s blood for me...” she explains, picking up her cup as I make a disgusted face.

Oh, c’mon, that’s not blood, that shouldn’t even be called blood!

“And a delectable O Neg for you, at 98.6 degrees precisely, your favourite temperature, love,” she goes on, giving me the cup.

Of course, it’s my favourite temperature, it’s the temp of a human being.

“You do know me, kitten!” I sneer, blowing on my cup.

But it seems that surprises are not over yet, because she drew out something from under the pillow.

“I know how much you enjoy them with your blood!” she smiles, showing me a box of Wheetabix, my favourite cereal. She opened the box and added some of it to my blood, picking a spoon and diving into my cup and then bringing it to my mouth in order to feed me in an incredibly sensual gesture, and then we both drink from our cups as we looked longingly into each other’s eyes.

“Do you think this is all?” she asks me, taking the cups and placing them back on the tray. “Oh, no, honey, we’ve just begun. Now it’s time for the best part ever…” she murmurs huskily, crawling over my body and straddling my waist. “The specialty of the house,” she teases me, pulling her hair away and caressing her now bare neck again and again, where I can still see the faint bite marks I left on her the last time.

“Do you want a taste?” she whispers and my only answer is to shift into my game face, bending over her, licking that side of her neck along all its length and then sinking my fangs in her tender flesh softly, in the same spot I had bitten her the last time.

Awww, blood, plus Wheetabix plus * her blood *, that’s the purest ecstasy to me. Well, well, my sunshine spoils me so badly.

I pull away, returning to my human visage and licking the two little wounds as she purrs at me in total delight.

Now, just and only one thing is missing to make this moment absolutely perfect.

And as if she had read my mind, Buffy makes her so pretty demon surface and then she pushes me on the mattress, underneath her.

“Do you think that was a free taste? Oh, no, honey, there’s a price to pay,” she growls lustfully, before biting my shoulder.

Oh, I so bloody love to pay this price!

After getting ready and mostly decent, we headed towards the other room. We could never ever miss our special date with the baby.

In fact, as soon as she sees us, with her gaze she points at the recorder near her crib, she already understands everything.

What can I say? My dewdrop is bloody smart!

Buffy has already pressed ‘play’ and she starts the story.

“It was the fateful Graduation Day and we all were as nervous as never, not due to getting our degrees, of course, but because the Mayor was there to talk to us, waiting for the proper moment to become a huge snake and devour the whole school.

At least, that was his plan, but it definitely was not ours. Yeah, because after finding out that there was no way to prevent that thing called ‘The Ascension’, Spike, Angel, Giles, the Scoobies and I decided to fight it once for all. So, we enrolled the whole school to help us, giving them all that they needed to fight him and his army of vampires and got ready for the event.

Yeah, you heard right, his army of vampires, even if it was on the afternoon, because after the transformation began there was a long eclipse that allowed the vampires to participate, and that meant that * our vamps * could, too. In fact, Spike, Angel, Wesley, Faith, Andrew and most of the minions joined our ranks.

Anyway, before the battle began, the Mayor delivered a long and endlessly boring speech. Gee, that man was bad to the bone! Anyway, guess who won, as always, and who was dust and burnt flesh after the explosion of the school? Not to mention that all that happened after the other students and teachers were outside, of course.”

“Yes, but if Angel and I hadn’t stop a group of vampires, Harmony wouldn’t be there with her friends to celebrate. Please, notice, we didn’t care about that blo...”

Buffy is growling at me now, so doesn’t she have any trust in me? I wasn’t going to say the forbidden word!

“Blonde bimbo at all, it’s just that those vampires wanted to turn her. So, can you imagine an eternity with that brainless bint hanging around, annoying everyone and everything? Angel and I couldn’t, or rather we didn’t want to. That’s why we rescued her from their clutches. After all, at least the Whelp was happy!”


“Yes, but he was a lot less happy when, at the end of that summer, she began college and dumped him for an older, richer and more popular guy. Poor Xan, he was so heartbroken, although we all wondered what he could possibly see in her. That’s what you get when you fancy a bi... errr another bad word I can’t say! Anyway, he lost all his faith in girls and he had no more serious relationships from then on. I just hope that he will find the right girl for him very soon,” Buffy explains and although I don’t like the Whelp very much… even he deserves to have someone at his side.

“Anyway, we didn’t know that there was someone working for the Mayor, someone who knew about his wicked plan and not only had agreed with that, but had also helped him so he wouldn’t have any troubles, protecting him, providing him with all the stuff he needed, because to thank him and his gang, the Mayor had financed a project for him, a scary and wicked project. We would find out about that soon, but you won’t find out what it is today. Sorry, my sweet baby, but the story ends here for tonight. Tomorrow, there will be much more, that’s a promise!” Buffy says, turning off the recorder.

And I can’t wait to talk about that, since we risked a lot that time…

TBC

I hope you’ll still like it, so much more action in next looong chapter ;)