Hello, I’m back!!

Sorry for this huge, shameful, scary late, but finally here’s the update:

Thanks everyone for their reviews and mostly their patience!!

XXVIII. (I)

(Buffy)

“I still can’t believe it!”

“Oh, c’mon, you knew that one day it would be over!”

“Yes, but I didn’t think it would be so soon. We told the story too fast... and now I don’t want it to end,” I protest.

“We must,” he says.

“But I was fond of all that: you, me, the recorder and our baby who looks at us with such curious eyes... and now it’s all gonna end!” I grieve.

“Yes, I’m sorry too, pet, but c’mon, we gotta go and record the last chapter for her,” he exhorts me and he wins.

“Hi, dewdrop, this is the last time we’ll press ‘play’. Anyway, let’s do it!” Spike starts, pressing ‘play’.

“It had been five days since I turned Buffy into a vampire. And every day since then, Andy, Faith and Wes would come at least twenty times into my room to ask me: ‘Is she awake?’ They were almost as eager as I was. I said * almost *! Well, on the fifth day at noon, I woke up because I was too uptight to keep sleeping for any longer. I looked at her, lying by my side on the bed, in the same spot where I had left her after I had dressed her again that night. I was thinking about how the paleness that now covered her skin made her look even more beautiful, when I saw her move, an imperceptible move, but not for me. So, I moved closer, caressing her face, but she did nothing and I knew immediately what kind of game she was playing.


“Pet, I know you are awake, I saw you moving before. So, stop pretending and let me see your gorgeous eyes!” I murmured.

She chuckled and finally opened her eyes, smiling at me. “Hi, Sire,” she said, and God only knows how much I love it whenever she calls me that.


“Hi, Childe. So, you finally got what you wanted. How do you feel?” I wondered.

She looked at me in an odd way and then she burst out laughing, but it was a devilish laughter.
I really hate to say this, but she really scared me with it.

“I feel... evil!” she sneered.

“W-what?” I stuttered, looking at her in disbelief.

“You heard me, honey. So, why don’t we go to the Bronze, eat all my friends, go torture my Watcher and then make plans to destroy the whole world?” she suggested.

I’ll admit that for a moment my demon sang in delight, but only for a moment!

“No, Buffy... what are you saying? Pet... how...what...why?” I blathered in confusion. So... had I let a demon torture me for nothing?

Buffy burst out laughing again, but this time it was a happy, cheerful and sunny laughter. “Oh my, you should have seen your face, honey! It was priceless!” she chuckled while I narrowed my eyes at her. “Spike, relax, I was just kidding. I’m a hundred percent soulful, love. Same good old Buffy here!” she smiled.



“You, little evil cheater!” I growled at her playfully, pushing her onto the mattress and pinning her down with my weight, before kissing her roughly.

“Mm... I missed that,” she murmured with a smile, but then she grimaced in pain. “Ouch. I’m hungry, honey,” she whined.


“This time it’s not a joke, is it?” I wondered rhetorically.

“No. Ouch. It’s all true now... ouch... and it hurts!” she whimpered. I pulled her up and placed her on my lap.

“I know, kitten, you just gotta feed and you’ll feel better instantly,” I explained her.

“Please, no human blood. I could never drink that, not even if it was stolen from the hospital... please, no!” she pleaded, as her pain increased.

“Okay, feed from me then!” I invited her.

“What?”

“We have no other type of blood here at the moment. So, sorry, but that’s all I can give you for now,” I replied.

“Sorry? Honey, I couldn’t ask for anything better! Thank you, my caring Sire!” she smiled, as I saw her shift into her beautiful game face, before sinking her fangs in my neck, and that was such a wonderful sensation.”



“I drank for a while and then I pulled off.

“Now I feel so much better!” I murmured, licking my lips and returning to my human visage, with the same quickness I had changed it before. And then I heard my chest rumble lightly.

“Wow. Am I... am I purring?” I smiled at him in wonder.

“Yes, pet, and I can tell you now that I’ll never get tired of listening to that sound.” He smiled back, kissing me again. “Well, if you’re done with your breakfast, let’s go outside, there’s something I wanna show you,” he said, putting his leather coat and his ring on.


“Sure, honey... but wait! It’s daylight outside!” I warned him.

“I know. So?” he shrugged, grabbing me by the hand.

“You are wearing a special ring and I am not, so I can’t go out!” I protested, but he dragged me after him, against my will. “Look, if this is because of the innocent joke I made when I woke up... well, turning me into a pile of dust seems a way too exaggerated punishment to me!” I growled at him as we had already reached the exit. We were almost outside, so I looked for shelter inside his duster.


“C’mon, luv, get out from there!” he exhorted me.

“But I don’t want to turn into dust!” I pleaded and he laughed.

“Do you really think that I’d want that? Listen, I have a story to share with you. It’s about a vampire who wandered around the world, looking for a demon who could grant wishes to anyone that endured a lot of painful trials. He faced everything the demon threw at him and won, so he talked with the demon about a girl he loved and wanted to take into his world, but whom he was afraid to lose that way. So, he asked the demon if she could keep two of her human characteristics once she became a vampiress. One is her soul, of course... can you guess what the other is, hmm?” he explained, pulling me off from under his coat.

And when I felt the sun caressing my skin with his warmness, I looked at him with a look full of gratitude.

“You made me immune to sunlight!” I grinned, hugging him tight.

“Of course, I did, luv. The sun is part of you and I couldn’t take it away from you. Plus, this way we can still watch sunrise together!” he murmured, kissing me.

We enjoyed the sun for another while and then returned to our room, waiting for the rest of our family, who would surely join us once they woke up.”

(End I)

And in the next part, we all are gonna thank Angel, but I’m talking way too much...

I hope you'll still like it.

next step will be 'the double mess ' , I'm so late with that story , too.. and also 'If I were you ' .. arrghhhh !!!!!