sorry for my shameful impossible scary late, but RL and other stuff are taking me pretty busy, sorry sorry sorry!

anyway, I'm not gonna give up updating, of course, it's just that it will take very longer than before, sorry, sorry sorry, be patient and trustful , pleeaseee

photographynut, Sharon, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!

after ages.. here's the new part:

XXVIII. (II)

(Buffy)

“In fact, right at sunset, Wes, Faith and Andy rushed into our room.

“So, you are one of us, finally. Welcome to the club, B!” Faith smiled at me. “Just think of all the cheating guys we can kill together now, it’ll be so fun!” she added, but I shook my head negatively.


“Sorry, Faith, but I kept my soul, so killing humans is off-limits for me. I’ll just keep patrolling, I imagine I’m still the Slayer, after all. And I’m not drinking human blood, either. Although I’ve only tasted Spike’s blood so far!” I explained.

“Sire’s blood for your first meal? Well, you must be his favourite Childe then. He didn’t reserve the same treatment for me!” Wesley commented, crossing his arms in disappointment.

“C’mon, Wes, don’t act jealous now! You know that I care about you, too, but it’s different. It’s Buffy we are talking about. She is my sunshine, my Slayer, my Mate, my Queen, my World!” he explained, kissing me in front of them.

“Here we go! He’s in the poet mood once again!” Faith grumbled, rolling her eyes.

“Yeah, but you must admit that his climax was perfect!” Wesley commented.

“Please, don’t play the nerd guy now!” she snorted.

“Oh, but it turns you on whenever I play the nerd guy, don’t you dare to deny it!” he growled, lifting her up and smashing her lips with his.

“Mmmm, you’re right, my sexy stud. And about the blood, I know it’s not the same, but you can taste mine whenever you want...” she moaned, smiling sensually at her Sire.

“You’re right, my love, it’s not the same, it’s so much better!” he smiled at her, and they resumed kissing.

Spike and I were still kissing, too.

“I really must find me a girlfriend!” Andrew grumbled and then he cleared his throat, in order to get our attention, so we turned to him.

“You know, guys, I made a family tree for all of us!” he said, showing us a paper with all our names placed in it according to the position we had in our vampiric family, with a sketch of each of us. It was kind of a portrait, I guess. Truth is that drawing is not one of Andy’s specialties, but we all appreciated his efforts. Anyway, the tree began with Angel, so he had the highest position, and then it went down until it reached me, the latest addition to the family. After all, Andy’s right. Our family begins with Angel, his predecessors are nothing to us. Anyway, Andy still keeps that tree in his room, he says that we’ll need it for the next additions, if there are some.”



“Well, after that, we informed the Scoobies and Buffy’s Watcher about her successful change, and they accepted it easily, after all, Giles already imagined that it would happen eventually. But it wasn’t that much of a big change. What I did for her had worked, so, as I had promised, I went to Angel and told him everything I had done.

“That’s wonderful, so that demon really can grant wishes then; I guess I’ll go there, too,” Angel said.

“You want to turn Cordy, right?” I wondered, sure that I already knew his answer.

“No way, and I’ll just quote her words from when we talked about that: ‘Honey, it’s nothing personal, but... eeeww, you vampires have a game-face and your game face is full of wrinkles. And I, Cordelia Charisma Chase, swear that I’ll never have a single wrinkle on my face!’” he imitated her, complete with a high pitched voice. It was fun, and that’s rare, since we’re talking about my Sire! Anyway, he told me what he wanted to ask the demon for and then he left. That night, Cordelia rushed into the warehouse, kinda pissed off at me.

“Angel left to… I–don’t-know-where-land and it’s all your fault!” she snapped, glaring at me.

“Believe me, cutie, you will thank me after he returns,” I assured her, refusing to tell her anything else and she left, puzzled.

Anyway, about three months later, he returned. So, Buffy and I paid a visit to Cordy and him to hear the good news.

Yes, I said just three months. I know that it took me almost one year, but Angel was luckier, because I had already given him all the instructions he needed in order to defeat his adversaries, telling him their weak points and stuff like that.

So back to that night, Angel told us what had happened.

“After I faced all his challenges and I won, the demon came back to me and I asked him to give Cordy eternal youth,” he told us, as Cordy hugged and kissed him.

“Can you believe that, guys? I’ll be twenty-one years old forever! Just wait until I put that in my curriculum vitae and both Hollywood and Broadway’s producers will kill to have me as an actress on their shows!” she exulted.

“Sure, love, they’ll surely do.” Angel rolled his eyes. “Anyway, you still have to hear the best part,” he said, but Cordy glared at him. “I mean, the last part, the best one was about you, honey!” he corrected himself.

“Is there anything else?” I wondered.
“Oh, yes. You know what? When I told the demon that you had told me about him, he said that he didn’t want to be disturbed by us anymore! He said to me: “Vampire, I’ll grant you another wish, if you swear that you’ll never ever come back and never tell anyone else where I live!’” Angel explained.


“So, what was your second wish?” I asked him curiously.

“Well, I told him that I already had all I wanted, but that I wanted to do something for you. After all, it’s thanks to you that Cordy and I can be together forever,” he said.

“Something for me? What?” I questioned him, eager to know.

“Well, William, you have always wanted a * real * family...” he winked at Buffy and me.”




“Yes, so, that night Spike and I loved each other very, very, very much... and nine months after we held in our arms the most beautiful gift we could ever receive: you.

So, this is the whole story of Spike and Buffy, or if you prefer, Daddy and Mommy!” I conclude, pressing ‘stop’ for the last time, taking the cassette off and putting it in its case, and then placing it on the shelf next to the others.


Every time I look at our little miracle, I wonder how it could be, how my body could resume all of its vital functions during my pregnancy, although I was still a vampire.

Feeling her growing inside me, day after day, was such an amazing sensation, that I can’t describe it. I still remember when Spike caressed my swollen belly and talked to her, waiting for her to kick and make her presence show.

And now she’s already ten months old.


“So, we finally told our Dawn everything!” he says.

Dawn.

Spike picked up her name and he couldn’t have picked up one that fitted her more than this.
Because dawn is the fleeting moment when darkness and light meet.

(End II)

So, had you already imagined that was what happened?

Anyway, although that story is over, the FF is still incomplete, although there are just a few more updates to go..

I hope you’ve liked it so far…