[Reviews - 47] LikedPrinter
Summary: Post The Body - AU from here on. A Spuffy fic with more than a little angst to start off and a few twists and turns that you might not expect. Glory is around and still searching for her Key, but there have been some changes and things are about to get dangerous for Buffy and Spike as well as the rest of Sunnydale as a new player steps upto the plate. Warning for chapter 2 there is non-con sex and the death of a major character
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action, Horror, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Rape
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 21676 Read: 8611
Published: 06/26/2005 Updated: 03/22/2006

1. chapter 1 by Schehrezade [Reviews - 11] Liked (5245 words)
This was originally my Spuffyverse twist for ‘The Body’ but I have decided to take the story further hence the re-titling. The title is taken from the ‘Clash on Broadway’ album

2. Chapter 2 by Schehrezade [Reviews - 6] Liked (1654 words)
Be warned in this and the last chapter there is mucho angst and darkness -- main character deaths as well. There is reasoning in my madness and I do hope you stick with me on this as I have plotted some twists and turns that might appeal.

Warnings for Chapter 2 Heavy NC17 Non consensual sex and character death

3. Chapter 3 by Schehrezade [Reviews - 6] Liked (2001 words)
Wow thank you all for reviewing - it is just so wonderful to read all the feedback - makes my day and inspires me to write more.

4. Chapter Four by Schehrezade [Reviews - 2] Liked (2107 words)
Am not sure if this was lost during the server crisis - or if I hadn't posted? Pretty please reviews are the cherry on the top of any Spuffy writers cake!

5. Chapter Five by Schehrezade [Reviews - 6] Liked (3059 words)
Thank you Megan/Peta for her betaing magic!

6. Chapter Six by Schehrezade [Reviews - 8] Liked (4042 words)
Am hoping that everyone enjoys this latest chappie and reviews are the best!

7. Chapter Seven by Schehrezade [Reviews - 8] Liked (3568 words)
I want to thank my wonderful beta megan_peta for her hard work and patience. *massive hug*

Warning: There are scenes of non-con sex in a this chapter - it may read as harsh but there is a reason for it being included, which will be revealed in later chapters. The rest of the chapter is pure Spuffy smut as I realised that recently I haven't written anything vaguely naughty recently - so I couldn't resist.