Buffy and Spike went back to the house together the next day, having made their way through the sewers, and announced their relationship to everyone.

Buffy made it clear that this was what she wanted, her mind was made up. She also strongly hinted that the SITs that camped out in her bedroom find another place to sleep -- pronto.

The others were surprised to varying degrees, but didn't have the energy to argue with Buffy about it. Even Xander just nodded and sighed, he knew that it was inevitable.


A few days passed.

Buffy and Spike found waking up in each other's arms especially gratifying. The only problem was that they couldn't make wild, passionate love with everyone in the house. It was exceedingly difficult to control the yelling and shouting when their passion consumed them. They hated having to hold anything back. But they kept practicing being quiet anyway, most of the time they had to scream into a pillow or the other's hand.

To boost the troop's morale, Andrew suggested having a cookout with hotdogs, hamburgers and all the fixin's. It wasn't a bad idea, so Buffy gave the go-ahead.

It was a bright sunny day, birds were chirping, the sky was clear. Ideal conditions for some outdoor fun. They'd even set up a volleyball net in the backyard. Some of the SITs, Xander, and Andrew were in the middle of a spirited game. Xander was taking a break from his role as chef this afternoon for a game.

Buffy and Willow sipped iced teas and stood by to watch.

The ball was hit to Andrew, instead of hitting it back, he cowered away from it. It hit him in the back. His team groused and complained.

"Come on, Andrew!" Xander said. "What's the matter with you? You're supposed to hit the ball, not the other way around!"

"Sorry," Andrew said guiltily. "I had a dodgeball flashback. I'll do better," he promised.

Xander patted him on the back with a look of understanding. Xander too had been a favorite target in gym class.

Buffy and Willow giggled.

"Everyone's having a great time, Buffy. Andrew actually had a good idea for once," Willow said.

"Yeah, it is fun. I'm glad everyone --" Buffy's eyes were drawn to the kitchen window. She could see Spike peeking through the curtains watching the volleyball game. Her heart broke at the sadness in his handsome face. He wanted to belong.

Willow looked too. "He can come out in the evening. We'll still be doin' stuff then."

Spike disappeared from the window, the only evidence that he'd been there was the gentle swaying of the curtains.

Buffy shook herself slightly. "He'd never admit it in a million-billion years, but he always wanted us to...accept him, treat him like one of us."

"He had a funny way of showing it." Willow smiled a little. "What with the insults, attempts at biting and such."

"Yeah, I know. But every time he reached out, we slapped his hand away...especially me. His defense mechanism was to strike back, hurt us before we could hurt him. I think I understand him now...as well as I can anyway."

"So...how is it? I mean, how's the relationship working out so far?"

Buffy grinned. "Good. Very good. It's like that line from 'Jerry Maguire'."

"Show me the money?" Willow asked, knitting her red brows.

"No!" Buffy laughed. "The other line. He...completes me."

Willow groaned but smiled.

"Shut up!" Buffy mock-pouted. "It's true."

Willow nudged her. "I understand. It is really corny though..." She giggled.

"Well, corn me up then." They laughed. "It's great, Wills. I never felt this way before."

Willow wasn't sure about the whole thing. But the way Buffy's eyes sparkled and the way her face lit up -- that was good enough for her.

"I'm happy for you. Really." Willow put her hand on Buffy's arm.

Buffy's eyes kept darting to the window, looking to see if he was looking out again.

Willow sighed. "Go on. You know you want to." A coy smile twitched the corners of her mouth up.

"I'll just...check on him," Buffy said. "See if he wants a raw hamburger or something."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Spike got tired of looking out on them having fun in the sun.

He was bitter that he'd never know that world again. He could never join Buffy in the light. The thought depressed and upset him. What kind of life could she have with him? With a lover that couldn't stroll in the park with her at noon, couldn't run outside to help her with groceries, pick Dawn up from school, or give her a child...should she want one in the future.

He understood now why Angel had left, Spike felt a grudging kind of respect for the poof. His Grandsire had pushed aside his own selfish needs to give her a chance for a halfway normal life. But Angel's problem was that he hadn't given her a choice in the matter, he had treated her like a foolish child, not having the sense to decide her own fate. Buffy was headstrong and steadfast, she was anything but foolish.

With a sigh, Spike went upstairs to take a shower. No tossing off this time though, and he'd lock the bloody door too.

Spike stripped down and turned the water on. He thought more about Buffy. He'd ask her again if she wanted him to stay after this was all over (if he survived, that is). He had a feeling she'd want him to stay. The love he saw in her eyes and felt in her soft touches made his unneeded breath catch in his throat. He felt like a huge poof for it, but whenever she said, 'I love you', he teared up. It was a dream come true. She really felt it this time -- no spell, no tricks. It was real.

Spike tried to hope for the best as he stepped in the shower; he tilted his face up into the spray, letting the water cascade over him. He grabbed the body wash and started lathering up. It was a bit girly-smelling, but beggars couldn't be choosers. He thought back to when he and Buffy made love this morning and smiled. They were as quiet as mice, all breathy sighs and low moans. That was good too, but he loved it when they could shout and scream in ecstasy even more.

Just like when that poncey bugger Sweet had cast the musical spell over them, a song rose up from his throat. He sang in a deep, lilting, ear-pleasing voice:

"There were bells on a hill
But I never heard them ringing
No I never heard them at all
Till there was you"

Buffy walked quietly into the bathroom. She put her hand over her mouth to keep from giggling. Spike singing in the shower was too cute, and such a sweet song too. She turned the lock softly.

"There were birds in the sky
But I never sarr them winging
No I never sarr them at all
Till there was you

Then there was music and wonderful roses
They tell me in sweet fragrant meadows of dawn, and you"

Buffy took her clothes off and crept over to the shower, peeking through at him. She licked her lips at the sight of his wet, soapy skin shining and glistening. Spike had such a great ass -- so high and rounded -- so good for holding onto. He looked all nice and slippery. She wanted to slide her naked body all over him. She was getting quite slippery too.

"There was love all around
But I never heard it singing
No I never heard it at all
Till there was you"

Buffy watched him for a few moments, loving his body and his song. A delighted smile stretched across her face. This was the lighter side of Spike that not many others got to see.

"Then there was music and wonderful roses
They tell me in sweet fragrant meadows of dawn, and you

There was love all around
But I never heard it singing
No I never heard it at all
Till there was you

Till there was youuuuu!"

Spike finished the song with a flourish.

Buffy pulled back the curtain. Spike yelped and jumped, almost falling like he had the last time.

"Hey, big boy, is there room for one more?" She grinned.

"Bloody hell, Buffy! What are you --" He wiped the soap from his eyes and took in her nakedness. There was that devilish little glint in her eye that spelled big F-U-N. Suddenly, he wasn't upset anymore. He curled his tongue up behind his teeth. "I think I can accommodate you, Slayer," he said in a deep, rumbling voice.

Buffy climbed in and plastered herself against his tight, wet body. Their lips latched onto the other's, kissing feverishly. Buffy broke for air after a minute.

"I liked your song!" she breathed, a small smile tugging at her lips. "About anyone I know?"

"Mmmm, yeah, I do believe you know her... Cute blonde, about yay high." Spike's hand raised in the air to Buffy's height while he sucked on her neck.

"I want you! Right here, right now!" Buffy exclaimed, slinging her left leg over his hip.

Spike growled and hoisted her up, she wrapped her legs around his waist. He pressed her back against the tile and ground his hard dick against her mound. Buffy reached down and guided him into her pussy.

"Hard and fast, baby!" Buffy said, gritting her teeth. She didn't know how much time they'd have alone, time was of the essence.

He growled again and began pounding into her, squeezing her ass almost painfully. They moaned and panted.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Pinch your nostrils," Vi said helpfully.

"Ouch...it really hurts," Andrew whined as they walked quickly up the stairs.

Andrew had gone after the volleyball instead of instinctually cowering and got hit in the face for his bravery. He had a nosebleed. Two pieces of tissue were shoved up his nostrils, puffing out his nose.

"We'll get you fixed up," Vi said, patting him on the back.

"I hope so. Because I'm --"

They walked in the bathroom.

They should have recognized the sounds of running water, not to mention the moaning, but they didn't until it was too late. They should have turned on their heels and fled the room, but they didn't.

Andrew felt dizzy with sudden and painful arousal -- he was witnessing two actual people, actually doing it... Right in front of him! It was even hotter than when he'd seen Anya and Spike doing it from the video feed at the Magic Box.

The shower curtain had been left partially open, giving them a perfect view of the occupants. Buffy and Spike were going at it like there was no tomorrow (which could be true for all they knew). He was thrusting into her powerfully, her legs were wrapped around his waist, her eyes closed and her mouth hanging open in pleasure. Water from the showerhead poured down on their straining bodies.

"Oh yeah! Ooh Spike--Oh fuck me! So GOOD!" Buffy panted. "Love your cock! So big--Uhhhh!--you fill me up, baby!"

"Buffy! Ahhhh! So bloody tight and hot--OHH GOD!" Spike started thrusting harder and faster.

"YES--AHHH! OH YES!" Buffy started cumming, she clutched at his shoulders as her face contorted.

Vi and Andrew watched transfixed as Spike's body went rigid, his muscles flexing spasmodically. His ass clenched as he thrust deeply into Buffy.

"AHHH--Ahhh--FUCK! Ahhh--Buffy!"

Buffy shook and humped against him as he spurted into her. He pumped his hips wildly, moaning and sucking on her neck. Buffy's eyes fluttered open, then went wide when she saw their audience. She gasped.

"Oh pet--Oh God--So fucking beautiful--Agghhaa!" Spike reached down and rubbed her nub hard, still spewing his cream into her pussy.

"Spike!" Buffy shouted, her body was so sensitized that another orgasm crashed over her despite her panic at Vi and Andrew's presence.

The sensations overwhelmed her, making her think of nothing else but riding out the exquisite orgasm to completion. Her eyes rolled back, her body convulsed. Without thinking she bit down on his shoulder to stifle the scream of delight.

Spike gasped and tensed again, another series of jets flooded her pussy. His legs trembled, threatening to give way. His extended orgasm, in turn, stimulated yet another one in her. Buffy forgot they were being watched, she practically forgot her own name. She ground down against him, tears of pleasure leaked from her eyes, she gasped and whimpered. Her unfocused eyes again rested on the pair of onlookers.

"People..." Buffy panted, "...watching," was all so could manage, she felt like she was going to pass out. Her glazed heavy-lidded eyes gazed at the voyeurs over Spike's shoulder.

“Hmmm, pet?” Spike sighed blissfully. He turned his head slightly and did a double-take. His previously hooded eyes widened comically. “BLOODY HELL!” He reached behind him and pulled the curtain closed. “GET OUT!” Spike roared.

Vi jumped and squeaked in surprise and fear. She snapped out of her trance, grabbed Andrew's arm and dragged him out of the bathroom. She pulled the door closed. They were panting for breath. It had been extremely arousing watching Spike and Buffy get it on.

They could hear Spike yelling from within -- a string of curse words that made their hair curl, and something about the ‘bloody lock’.

Little did Buffy or Spike know, but the lock on the bathroom door had been broken by Andrew the night Buffy spent with Spike at the motel. A SIT had been using the shower, pleasuring herself with the pulsing massage head. Andrew had been waiting, shifting from foot to foot, to use the bathroom when he heard her cry out in what he thought was pain. Valiantly, he had taken a running start and burst into the bathroom. It had been an embarrassing situation for all involved. Xander hadn’t gotten around to fixing the lock yet...

“Oh boy...Spike sounds really mad,” Andrew said nervously. “That’s not gonna be good...”

Vi gulped and looked at Andrew, her eyes a little glassy. "Ummm, Andrew?" She took off her kicky beret and smoothed down her hair.

"Huh?"

"You...ummm...want to...you know..." Vi had never been so turned on. She was a virgin and didn't want to die that way. Seeing the two hot blondes fucking had ramped up her libido considerably. Andrew wouldn't have been her first choice, but he was kinda cute...

"Want to what?"

"You know...go somewhere?"

"Where?" Andrew asked, clueless.

"Somewhere...private."

"For what? To hide from Spike and Buffy? Yeah, that's a good idea." He nodded emphatically.

Vi groaned and rolled her eyes. Time to be blunt. "Do you want to have sex?" she asked, a hand on her hip.

Andrew's eyes widened. "I don't want to have sex with Spike!" he panicked. "What gave you a crazy idea like that? That's crazy talk! Crazy, I tell you!"

Vi looked at him in shock. "I didn't say anything about Sp--"

Andrew yanked the wads of tissue out of his nose. "Nosebleed's all better! I'm hungry -- I'm going to go back outside and have Xander make me a footlong." He started hurriedly down the steps then turned back around, looking even more panic stricken at his poor choice of words. "I mean a hamburger! No footlongs!"

He ran down the stairs and into the kitchen.

Vi stood there motionless, still horny....but very confused.


THE END