Chapter 2

"God, I'm starving," Buffy said as she walked into the large kitchen with Willow and began rifling through cupboards.

"Cocktail wieners, caviar, spam, Vienna sausages, not exactly my first choice," said Buffy.

"What do we have to eat around here?" asked Cordelia as she walked in.

"OH CAVIAR! MY TOTAL FAVORITE!" Cordelia screamed as she saw what Willow was holding.

Buffy and Willow exchanged a look.

"I found some Ramen. Want some, Will?" Willow nodded and Buffy tossed her a pack of the shrimp-flavored Ramen.

Just as Willow was about to pop the water into the microwave, Harmony ran into the kitchen.

"Someone else is here and one of them’s really hot and the other one, well, let’s just say that he is the biggest geek I've ever seen." Harmony said as she jumped up and down on her 6-inch heels.

Cordelia ran over to the window. "Hello, salty goodness."

Buffy and Willow walked over to the window and peeked out over Cordelia and Harmony’s heads.

"He doesn’t look like a geek to me," said Willow, as she inspected the newcomers.

"Only someone who wears bright orange shoes could say that," said Harmony as she eyed Willow’s tennis shoes critically.

"What’s wrong with my shoes?" asked Willow. Harmony snorted in a very unladylike manner.

"I think we should go greet them," Buffy said as she headed for the front door.

"Oh my god, I have to go check my hair and makeup first," said Cordelia as she ran to the nearest bathroom.

"Me too!" Harmony ran off after her.

Buffy and Willow rolled their eyes and headed out to the driveway to meet the two men.

* * *

"What’s the address again?" Spike said as he turned down another road.

"Uh… 1000 Shoreview?" Xander said as he tried to read his own writing.

"Well, it looks like we’re here," Spike said as he turned into a long driveway.

Xander whistled as he saw the house come into view. "Nice digs."

"Bloody Americans," Spike grunted, although he was pleased by the large condo. He had been worried that the place would be a dump and he would have given up his summer job for nothing.

Spike slammed on the brakes and squealed to a stop, and he and Xander hopped out.

"Well, well, well. Look what we have here." Xander said, as he saw two women come out of the condo.

"Hellllllllo, ladies,” Xander said. “This is Spike and I’m Xander.”

Buffy arched an eyebrow. "What the hell kind of a name is Spike?"

"It's a nickname, Luv, and you must be Buffy, I recognize your voice from the radio. So tell me, Buffy, what kind of a name is that?" Spike sneered.

"Buffy is the name my mom gave me. Do you have a problem with that?" Buffy bit back. “And what’s your real name, Nail?”

“It’s Spike and I would tell you but then I’d have to kill you,” he said with a smirk.

Buffy stared at his lips for a few seconds before saying, “How cheesy is that? People used that line back in the 80’s, but I guess that would explain the Billy Idol thing.”

“What Billy Idol thing?” Spike asked.

“Well, there’s the hair and then there’s the accent.”

“What the bloody hell is wrong with my accent? Most girls find it damn irresistible.”

Willow, who had been watching the two blondes with amusement, turned to Xander and asked, “Can we help you with your bags?”

“No, I think we got ‘em,” Xander replied as he hefted a suitcase onto his shoulder.

“Okay, I’ll lead the way,” Willow said as she turned back towards the condo.

“Ta, Luv.” Spike also picked up his bags and fell into step beside the redhead.

As the four made their way into the house, Cordelia and Harmony came out of the bathroom.

“And who do we have here?” Cordelia asked as she crossed her arms, making her full breasts jut out.

“Why, hello, Pet. I’m Spike,” Spike said as he took Cordelia’s hand and placed a brief kiss on the inside of her wrist.

“Spike, eh? I’ve got a few guesses on how you got that name.”

“I bet you do, Princess, and who is your friend?” Spike said as he took the blonde’s hand and laid a kiss on it, as well.

“I’m Harmony Kendall. I’m pleased to make your acquaintance,” Harmony giggled stupidly.

Xander stuck his hand out to Harmony, “I’m Xander.”

Harmony didn’t even spare him a glance; she was too busy ogling Spike as he looked around the living room.

“I think I heard a car pull up.” Xander said.

Buffy went and opened the front door just in time to see two women get out of a taxi.

Xander let out a long whistle.

Spike looked around Xander to see the one of the two brunettes flirting with the fat cab driver. “Betcha she's the orgasm chick.”