Chapter 3

“See ya later, Handsome,” Faith said as the greasy cab driver pulled her last bag out of the trunk.

After he winked and blew Faith a kiss, he got into the car and swerved out of the long driveway.

“You don’t seriously think that fat pig could give you many orgasms, do you?” Anya said as she watched him drive away.

“More cushion for the pushin’; that’s the way I see it,” Faith said with a small smirk playing on her lips.

“Riighht. So, where is everyone?”

“Probably inside the house,” Faith said as she started towards the front door.

Just as Anya and Faith were stepping onto the large porch, the door swung open. Xander and Buffy stepped out into the sunshine and waved at the girls standing there.

“Hi, I’m Buffy and this is Xander,” Buffy said as she pointed to herself and Xander.

“Hey, B, Xanman,” Faith said as she raked her eyes over Xander’s floppy hair and gangly body.

“Hello, Buffy and Xander. It’s a pleasure to meet you,” Anya said as she held out her hand and Buffy and Xander both shook it.

“You too. Come on inside. Everyone else is in here,” Buffy said as she headed back inside. Faith and Anya picked up their bags and followed Buffy into the house.

“Here let me get that for you,” Xander said as he saw Anya struggling with a bag.

“Thank you so much, Xander. That’s very gentlemanly of you,” Anya said with a huge smile.

“No prob,” Xander smiled shyly back at her.

* * *

Once Anya and Faith met everyone, they found a room upstairs and put their bags away. As they were coming down the stairs, they saw a van swing into the driveway. Two guys hopped out of it, went around to the back, and started pulling out guitar cases and duffel bags.

“What’s up with their hair?” Harmony said with distaste.

“I like it.” Willow said as she eyed the taller one’s afro and the smaller one’s blue hair.

“Oooh, me too,” Faith said. “Can you imagine pulling that hair while riding…?”

“Please don’t finish that sentence,” Cordelia interrupted Faith.

“That must be Oz and Devon,” Willow said as she stared at Oz.

“Yeah, I guess everyone is here now,” Buffy said.

“I’m gonna go let ‘em in,” Spike said as he opened the door.

“Hello, lads,” Spike said as he walked up to the two.

“Hey,” Oz said with a small wave.

“Hey, dude! What’s goin on?” Devon said as he went to high-five Spike.

Spike arched an eyebrow, but let Devon slap his hand anyway.

“Need any help, mates?”

“Naw, man, we got it,” Devon tried to lift another bag off the ground and succeeded in dropping all the bags and a guitar case, smashing Spike’s toes in the process.

“Bloody hell!”

Spike heard a muffled giggle from the porch and turned to see who was laughing. He saw Buffy and Faith watching them from the porch.

Spike flipped them off and picked up some of Devon’s bags, which only caused the girls to laugh even harder.

Faith turned to Buffy and said, “Looks like this is gonna be one bitchin’ summer.”

tbc…