Author's Chapter Notes:
The more feedback, the more chapters. Keep sendin' love! :D
Buffy's tongue ran across her bottom lip, anticipating Spike running his tongue all over her body and then giving her the surprise. And she had no doubt in her mind it was good, Spike's surprises were always good. He slowly began tracing the melting popsicle along her lower chest and over the tops of her breasts until the skin was dripping with red juice. Spike watched it drip down to just above her nipple before lashing out and licking his way over the strawberry line of liquid.

"Tell me you want it..."

" I want it, Spike..."

"Tell me who you want, Slayer."

"You Spike, always, you."

"Good answer, luv." And with that he touched the popsicle to each areola, trailing it around the nipple before scraping it across both sensitive, red nubs, making Buffy arch her chest to meet the popsicle. Spike took it away and Buffy moaned in protest. Soon after her right nipple was engulfed in a hot mouth which began sucking the popsicle juice hard off. She whimpered and arched her chest, forcing her boob further into his mouth. Her blonde hair was tossed back and she was about to lose all control and fuck him into an oblivion beyond oblivion but his mouth was soon removed.

"No! Spike..please.." he ignored her pleas and gently licked the other nipple, torturously, until every last drop was removed. By now she was a whimpering wreck and Spike took full notice. He dropped to his knees and gently ran the tip of the melting popsicle down her taut stomach. Letting the drip of the juice trail to just up her pussy lips before he licked all the way up her stomach. Next were those long, gorgeous legs of hers. He laid the popsicle on it's side and scraped it down each leg before bringing them together and licking each thorougly clean.

"Has anyone ever told you, you've got gorgeous legs Goldilocks?" and before she had a chance to answer Spike turned her around and put his hand at the small of her back, bending her over the bed. He ran the popsicle between her aching pussy lips before shoving it infront of her mouth, "Eat it baby, it tastes like you." he grinned and grabbed a second popsicle. This one was an orange. He began running it down the small of her back and across both butt cheeks. He slowly stood up, letting the tip of his tongue slowly drift down her back in the line the popsicle left. Then down both golden globes, the taut ass of hers. Licking and savoring the sweet mixture of Buffy and the orange flavored popsicle. By the time he was done Buffy had finished licking the popsicle covered in her juices and was mewling like a kitten.

"Ready to get your surprise, luv?"

"God yes!"