Author's Chapter Notes:
Yes, an unusual name for a chapter. But hey, different colored popsicles and sex, what could be better a name? Also, I'm pretty sure this will be the last Porn Without Plot fic I'll be doing for a long while. =)
"So, want your surprise, Luv?"

"God, yes!"

"Good, good. You're bloody well sexy when you beg, you know that?" He grinned and Buffy just wriggled with her ass held high in the air. Of course, most Slayers wouldn't be caught dead in such a position. But Buffy willingly accepted throwing away her pride for a moment of pure sex and pleasure from the world's most uniquely sexual person. She never knew food could turn her on so much, but then again,there we a lot of things she never knew before she met Spike. "Now get on your back before I slap that beautiful arse of yours and make you beg for it."

Buffy happily obliged by turning over on to her back. Leaving her front completely exposed and open to him. As she lay there, flushed and needing any touch the vampire was willing to give her, he took a minute to drink in the Slayer's true beauty. Golden mane, curled at the bottom, pillowed softly under and around her head. Her big green eyes were fixated on him, waiting for him to ravish her in whatever way he could. Her lips were a soft candy pink and slightly parted, her chest rising and falling from the arousal that she was enduring. His cock was already painfully hard and he hadn't even gotten below her lips. She was so damn beautiful, and the way she was spread out on his bed made her look angelic. Her breasts were rising and falling as well. The little red nipples painfully hard, swelled. Her taut stomach lay flat and bronzed. His eyes traveled further down the perfectly, tight, toned body reaching her completely bare snatch. It was so soft looking, he had to run a finger across it, testing it's softness. And just as he thought, it was as soft to his fingers as it looked. Gorgeous. He softly stroked her cunt lips until she was a whimpering mess. Then he grabbed a popsicle, handing her one while taking one of his own.

" Luv, rub your nipples with this. Then lick it off. Bring those sweet tits to your mouth and suck the popsicle juice off 'em." He grinned and slowly got down onto his knees in front of her. No, as much as the temptation was there to eat her sweet pussy, he wasn't doing that tonight. Buffy slowly began to rub the tip of the popsicle around the swollen bud of her nipple before rubbing it slightly over it. Flicking the red nub almost. Spike slowly rubbed the tip of the popsicle against Buffy's clit, causing her hips to automatically buck toward the sensation. Wanting more friction. He grinned and pressed it down a great deal harder, the popsicle in her hand was circling and brushing and stroking over the firm buds. Then, dragging it along to her hole, Spike slowly pushed it inside . The cool sensation mixed with the warmth of the inside in her pussy felt so good and reminded her of Spike's cock inside of her. Only making her buck and hump toward the popsicle with further ferocity. The blonde vampire began to slip the popsicle in a rhythmic motion, in and out of her until she was screaming for him to fuck her. And how was he supposed to say no to that?

" I planned on it, pet."

"Is this...my...surprise?" she said between a chorus of pants.

" Almost. Part of it. Greedy are we?"

She just smiled and he sat up, grabbing her hips while digging his nails into the delicate skin and plunged inside of her. She jumped up and moaned and Spike took the popsicle from her hands, putting the sugary sweet dessert to his mouth and sucking on it while fucking her. "C'mon now, Luv, lick it off. I wan'na see you suck on those lovely nipples of yours..." Buffy cupped her breast and brought the nipple to her mouth. Eagerly licking and sucking the remaining juices off. Watching her do this, it only made Spike fuck her harder.

"GOD....Spike...yes do me...harder.." she screamed and he obliged, plunging and diving his big cock into her, dropping the popsicle and grasping her hips again. "I'm gonna cum...God, yes..." and she did. Her lips parted and she screamed and whimpered his name until her words became raspy. She fell back, relaxing her body and panted. Grinning at one of the greatest orgasms she'd ever had until Spike brought his cock from her pussy and set it in front of her face. He didn't even have to say anything. She wrapped her lips around his cock and took it back into her throat. The sweetness of her cum and the popsicle was still remaining, making her suck harder. It took minutes until he poured his salty cum into her throat and she eagerly swallowed. He fell to her side and stroked his fingers along her hip.

"Did you enjoy it Luv?"

"Duh!"