Author's Chapter Notes:
I cant thank all of you enough for reading and leaving reviews, it blows my mind how much support you guys have giving me and this fic and i love you all for it. Thanx all XXX
SPECIAL THANX TO:
Bernardette, beasleysmom, shelly, tina, MarstersGirl13, blondiebear, MidnightGirl, Uncagedmuse/Rae, Brat, Melissa g, Devin, Jessica, CordyKitten, chris, flibble, spufette, Heaven, Allison, Caitie, BuffyandSpikeForever.You guys are the
reason I posted this chap tonight and I love you all, I really can’t thank you guys enough, you really do kick ass!!!!


The band played for about another hour, Buffy and Willow both resting their heads in their hands, looking at the men on stage dreamily, not that they knew it showed on their faces though.


Buffy listened to the music while she thought. This whole Spike thing was getting crazy now. She’d been putting her emotions to the side for far too long. It had started out as the basic need for a friend nearby. He had known her mother a little and she loved that they could talk about her together. He was a really sweet guy. Compassionate, caring, funny, annoying but what guy wasn’t? He was also hot. The rest of the things she could deal with but it was the last that grated on her nerves every night. They would watch television together, talk, laugh, bicker playfully. And then they would go to bed. Well, Buffy would go to bed but not before she ‘fixed’ herself.

The man’s body was inhuman and she couldn’t be blamed for naughty thoughts now could she?

Buffy looked over at Willow and poked her friend to get her attention. Willow jumped a little and looked at Buffy, smiling sheepishly. “Sorry Buffy, I was kinda in my own world there.”
Buffy nodded to show her she understood. “ Do I look okay Wills?”

“If I was gay I’d do you.”

Buffy cracked up at that. Willow gay? It would have to be some kind of alternate dimension or something.

“Why?” the red head asked with curiosity.

Buffy gave her friend a smile that was bordering a leer. “ I don’t wanna sleep alone tonight.”

Willow bounced happily. “Are you talking about Spike? He is so yummy it’s not funny. And his voice makes me wanna….”

“Cum?” Buffy cut in when Willow couldn’t seem to say the word.

Willow gaped, she wasn’t used to Buffy being so forward about sex but she nodded her head. “Ya that’s the word.”

Both girls laughed and chatted about their plans for the night, well, Willow talked about hers and Buffy talked about her ‘work in progress’ plans. Neither girl noticed the band get off the stage or two of its members walking towards them until each guy grabbed ‘their’ girl from behind.

Buffy swallowed any reservations she’d had when she’d felt his strong arms wrap around her. Step 1 was already complete: get hammered, lose shy-ness. After all it would only be the 2nd guy she’d slept with, the first being Pike, her high-school sweetheart. Well he had been until senior year, when he’d burned down the gym and pinned it on her. Prick!

“Hey you.” Buffy purred and nuzzled Spike’s neck. Needless to say he was shocked but fuck, did he like it.

“You okay there princess?” he asked when he noticed all the empty glasses littering her table.

“I’m fine, can’t I be in a good mood?” she pouted.

‘Fuck she is so adorable when she does that” he mentally groaned. “Sure you can kitten, care to dance?”


He was no fool. He saw the way she’d been eyeing him on stage and had prayed to god that the raging hard on he was sporting could not be seen by the crowd. She was his kitten, and she was in heat.

“Love too stud.”

She grabbed his hands and led him to the dance floor, giving him a nice full of her swaying ass in the process. Spike winced, did it just get harder?

The beat was fast and the rhythm was great. Buffy brought him to the middle where it wasn’t so crowded and began to move to the beat.

Spike fought the urge to grope her as she bounced to the music, hands running through her hair. She was beautiful. He wouldn’t be able to deny his feelings for her after tonight, he realised. Things where already going down a path that was not of the platonic and for the first time since this friendship had started he found he didn’t care. He wasn’t scared of losing her as a friend anymore, he was scared of never having her as his.

Just then Buffy turned her back to him and he slid his hands to her waist, she pressed her ass up against his erection and began to grind against him slowly, wrapping her arms around his neck.

He took a deep breath. The things she could do to him was unfuckenbelievable. He started to slide his hands over the smooth expanse of her skin. The halter-top did little to cover her waist so he had plenty of room to explore. He saw her shiver and grinned to himself. He started to sway along with her, pushing him harder against him. He let one hand travel to the top of her pants and slid a finger just below the black leather.

She turned to him then and he could see the passion in her eyes, the same passion he was sure filled his.

She continued to grind against him but this time it was for her benefit. She could feel his erection pressing into her center and god help her, she wanted him right there. Fuck the fact that it was a crowded dance floor and that anyone could see, she needed release.

She wrapped one leg around his waist and she saw his eyes roll back. He picked her up in one motion and made his way to the back wall. Once there he urged her to wrap her free leg around him too and she willingly complied.

He ground into her and licked the skin on her neck, right below the ear.

Buffy thought she was going to explode. They hadn’t even kissed, he hadn’t even touched her under her clothes and she was going to cum. The feel of his dick rubbing in just the right way against her clit had her gasping and that thing he was doing with his tongue….lets just say she had plans for that talented thing later on.


Spike felt Buffy tense and moved his mouth directly over her ear. “That’s it baby, cum for me, come on I wanna feel you cum Buffy.”

Buffy felt her whole body stiffen as his words registered. He bit down on her shoulder (hard but not too hard) and that did it. Buffy pressed her face into his shoulder to try and soften the scream that tore from her lips as a rush of moistness hit her panties.

She looked up at him through glazed eyes a moment later and smiled when she saw the look of awe on his face.
He leaned in close and Buffy saw the fear in his eyes.
“What’s the matter Spike?”

“I’m afraid to kiss you” he admitted with a laugh and ran his hand nervously through his hair.

Buffy smiled, not out of humour but out of understanding. She knew what it felt like to not know where you stood with someone. Being physical with another person was one thing, but kissing someone tended to be more special, more intimate. He was asking if she wanted him or if she had just wanted to get off.

She closed the distance between them and pressed her lips to his softly at first, leaving it up to him to change the pace.
Spike explored her mouth with his lips for a short while, learning every curve and dip it had. Once he was satisfied with that he slowly ran his tongue over her bottom lip, causing her to moan and pull him closer to her. When her mouth opened he took the invitation and groaned at the feel of her tongue sliding over his.

When they finally broke away and looked into each others eyes no words where needed. They where headed home.

Please don’t hate me guys, there was plenty of Spuffy in this and that’s what the next chap is gonna be so please, please let me know what you think so far…….xxxx
If you leave one ill post tomorrow for sure…….i will anyway but please leave me reviews, they’re my legal form of crack lol!