Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanx so much to everyone supporting this fic, i hope you like this chap, it's been a long while coming now :) Please let me know what you thought
Special thanx to:

Brat, blondiebear, Mermaid310, Uncagedmuse/Rae, Jessica, beasleysmom, Flibble, melissa g, Saltygoodness, Opal, shelly, Devin, daisy, BuffyandSpikeForever, MidnightGirl, Caitie, Allison, tina, CordyKitten, Chris!!!!!

You guys are my life savers! This one is for you!!!! You perverts you ;), I LOVE IT! (if theres any serious typos please let me know, this fic is un-beta'd and im pretty tired :), thanx )


Buff faced the door of her house and was struggling frantically to get the keys out of her purse when all of a sudden she found herself pressed against the wall. Her hands automatically came up and she felt Spikes knee push her legs apart. He rubbed against her from behind and slid his hand up her top, squeezing her breasts gently. She moaned loudly and pushed her ass back against him, causing him to grunt.

He leaned in to whisper in her ear. “Can I take a taste kitten?”

She could only nod her head as he slid his hand down her pants and played with the short curls there for a moment. He lowered a single digit and dipped it between her folds. He had to squeeze his eyes shut. “You’re so bloody tight kitten, so hot” he hissed. He kept her pressed there as he withdrew his finger and brought it to his lips, licking it clean. “Fuck Buffy, you taste like honey” he moaned.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck. Where are those fucken keys….aha! Buffy mentally cheered herself when she finally grabbed them and stuck them in the door.

They had barely made it through when Spike kicked it closed behind them and lifted her into his arms, damsel style. Buffy giggled as he licked her neck and made his way up the stairs to her room. At the club she had been the one initiating things but on the way home he had taken over and it was wonderful.

He walked over to her bed and placed her down softly on it. “Undress for me baby.” He growled and Buffy shivered. It was less demanding and more of a plea so she obeyed, sliding her top off slowly, deliberately taunting him. Once it was off she started to work on her pants. First popping the button open and then sliding the zipper down. She giggled, he looked like he was gonna pass out.

“Minx” he whispered watching in awe as her beautiful breasts came into view along with the smooth expanse of her stomach. He swallowed hard, she was breathtaking and he hadn’t even seen all of her yet.

Once the zipper was fully down she wiggled out of the pants and tossed them aside. She leaned back against her pillows and winked at him. “Your turn Spike.”

He smirked at that. “Well you already seen my goodies princess what’s in it for me?”

Buffy laughed, he was talking about the times she’d had to bathe him. But he had been sleeping so it so didn’t count she reasoned. She spread her legs a little wider, showing off her perfectly trimmed pussy. “This.”

That was all she had to say and he was naked in a second. Buffy watched with hungry eyes as his shirt came off first, revealing those perfect abs that haunted her fantasies, the pale skin of his body was unflawed and his appearance took her breath away. Her eyes widened when his pants fell to the floor.

OH. MY. GOD……actually thank you god was more like it. If she’d thought he was perfect before then she had no idea what she could call him now…..she’d have to make up a word when she had the time, but right now, right now was about them.

“You’re gorgeous” she told him with a small smile, still in awe of him a little bit.

“And you’re beautiful” he answered back.

She beckoned to him with her finger to join her on the bed. He started to crawl up her and Buffy was aching for another sweet kiss, it was so close….wait, why did he stop?

“OH fuck Spike” she practically yelled. Okay she’d gotten her kiss, just not where she’d expected it. As his tongue flicked across her clit she put her hands on the back of his head, lifting off the bed a little bit.

“You like that kitten?”

“Oh fuck yes” she breathed heavily. Spike smirked, he loved the way she spoke, just like him.

He delved his tongue into her as his finger pinched her clit. She was already on the verge of cumming, he could feel it in the way she moved. He removed his finger from her clit and placed his mouth there instead. Inserting two fingers between her folds he began to pump into her quickly, his mouth keeping time with the pace.

Buffy didn’t know up from down at this point. Between the sensations his fingers where causing to course through her and the sucking that was making her jump she could die that instant and have no regrets.

Spike added another finger to his ministrations and it sent Buffy over the edge. He felt her walls clench around his digits in spasms and quickly replaced his fingers with his tongue yet again, lapping at her until she rode out the very last wave of what had been the best orgasm of her life……so far. His eyes rolled back as the honey taste that was distinctly hers flowed over his tongue. He could live off that.

When he finally raised his head his breath caught in his throat. She was spread out in front of him, her hair fanning her face and a slight sheen covered her body. She looked like an angel. His angel.

She opened her eyes and saw him staring at her, she pulled at his shoulders until he crawled all the way on top of her.

“That was incredible Spike”

“So were you pet.”

She smiled softly. “I didn’t do anything.”

“You didn’t have too.” He admitted shyly, looking at her through lowered lashes.

And that’s all it took. That nervous little look from him and the gates came down, allowing all the emotions she’d been hiding to flow freely.

Keeping her eyes locked on his she grasped his erection in her tiny hand and led it to her dripping entrance.

“I want you Spike.”

“And I need you Buffy.” He attacked her mouth with his, his kiss bruising her lips with the unrestrained passion it held. This wasn’t a dream, or part of the world he’d made up, this was real, and it was the best moment of his life.

As he slid into her slowly, allowing her to adjust to his length both blondes let out loud moans of pleasure. He raised himself on his forearms and began to pump into her gently. When she wrapped her legs around his waist and began to meet every one of his thrusts he could feel himself start to come undone.

“God Buffy, you feel so perfect baby…..i wanna hear you cum for me princess, I need to hear it.”

The words caused Buffy to stiffen, the sound of his voice, the feel of him filling her completely, it was all too much and as her inner walls began to quiver again she lost control. She lifted up and bit down on his shoulder, causing Spike to shudder. The pleasure/pain of it sent him over the edge along with her and as her walls milked his cock he shot his seed into her in fast thrusts. “Buffy…fuck…baby so good….unnnn” Buffy grunted and moaned along with him and when their bodies finally ceased to shake Spike rolled off her and pulled her close, so that she was lying on his chest.

“Buffy?”

“MMMmmmm?”
“Can I tell you that I love you or is it too soon?” he asked in a voice so low she almost hadn’t heard him.

She looked up and saw the fear in his eyes and remembered how bad Cecily had hurt him. Her heart swelled as she looked at the man she now shared a bed with and then it hit her. She wasn’t only sharing a bed, she was sharing her heart.

“You can say it.”

He kissed her lips lightly and looked deeply into her eyes, “Buffy, I love you.”

“I love you Spike” she answered and layed her head against his heart. It was beating fast and it made her smile, that she did that too him amazed her.

They drifted off to sleep like that, Spike holding his lover close and Buffy laying on him. Both knowing that it was okay to sleep, because now, well now they had tomorrow.


Please let me know what you thought….XXX