Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you all so much, you guys make writing this uber enjoyable and i love you all XXX
Many thanx to Blondiebear, Jessica, Opal, DK, Allison, Beasleysmom, Brat, Bernardette, Devin, MidnightGirl, Tina, Melissa g, MarstersGirl13, Flibble, Lacey, BuffyandSpikeForever, Daisy, Spufette, Heaven, CordyKitten and Chris. You guys are beyond kick ass and thank you all so much!



Buffy woke up and stretched, she had a killer headache but she wouldn’t move for the life of her. She was warm and safe and in Spike’s arms. Her eyes popped open wide and she giggled to herself. Man, had she been forward last night. She wouldn’t change it for the world though, not after the beautiful thing they had shared. And he’d told her he loved her, no, he’d asked if it was okay to say it before he did, she remembered. It brought a blush to her cheeks, he was so sweet and shy at times and infuriatingly blunt at others. He was a mystery and he was all hers. This caused a huge smile to light her face and she snuggled her head into his chest, cherishing the closeness they now had.

Last night had been simply wonderful and she couldn’t have dreamed up a better scenario if she’d tried. She’d have to call Willow later and apologize for just taking off but come on, it wasn’t her fault. Buffy had the sneaking suspicion that Willow hadn’t even really registered the lack of the blondes, not with Oz by her side. Buffy sighed happily, she was glad that her friend had found somebody and the guy seemed really sweet. But more importantly she was glad that she had somebody.

She looked up and smiled. Spike’s mouth was hanging open a little bit and he looked adorable. A shiver went through her when she thought of just what that mouth had done for her last night. Her smile turned into a smirk when she decided to return the favour.

Slowly so as not to wake him (it would be a hard thing to do since when he conked out he was dead to the world) she slid down the bed to his naked torso.

She eyed him appreciatively, ‘breakfast of champions’ she thought to herself as she took him into her mouth inch by inch. And this was no easy feet either, Spike had big hands and you know what they say about those. There was a good nine inches she had to take in.

She slid her mouth over his length and he groaned, still sleeping. Buffy had to fight the urge to laugh, he was still asleep. Oh well, he’d be pleased when he eventually came around to waking up. She started to suck harder and increased the pace as his hips began to move upwards ever so slowly.

When he began to moan Buffy’s eyes rolled back, fuck she loved that sound, it drove her crazy! Why had she waited for what seemed like forever (and inevitable) to do this? As her tongue licked around his head his eyes slowly began to open and his heart stopped for a moment. Was he still dreaming?

And a big no to that he realised when her tiny hand came up to hold his balls.

“Buffy, fuck that feels so good baby” he groaned loudly.

This only encouraged her to speed up her pace and before he could stop himself he came into her mouth and watched in awe as she swallowed down his seed greedily.

When she crawled back up to him he kissed her hard, not caring even after what had just happened.

“You tasted good” she said with a small smile.

He leaned his head back down on the pillows and drew her close.

“Good morning sweetheart.” ‘It’s gonna be a good day’









Buffy and Spike sat across from each other in the ridiculously priced Italian restaurant he had insisted on bringing his lady to.

Buffy was having the pasta napolitain (fancy talk for regular) and Spike was having the tortellini rosee.

The dinner was fabulous and they enjoyed a comfortable silence while they ate. When the dishes where cleared and dessert was on it’s way they looked into each others eyes.

“Spike?”

“Mmm kitten?”

“Why did you ask if you could tell me you love me?”

He sighed and fiddled with his napkin before making a decision and looking at her once again.

“Love is a strong thing Buffy. It can break you or it can make you the happiest person in the world. If you’re ready to hear it then it’s as beautiful a sound as laughter, but if you’re not it can be the most terrifying thing to hit your ears.”

Buffy thought it over and agreed but there was still something she had to ask. “So it didn’t have anything to do with Cecily and what happened?”

“A l’il bit” he admitted.

Buffy reached her hand across the table and held his. “I never would have done that to you.”
He smiled and they stared at each other in silence for a moment and then dessert was ‘delivered’ and they tore into it, if there was one thing Italians could make better then pasta it was dessert.





When they finally made it back home they flopped down on the couch, neither one had slept very long the night before and the long day had worn them out. With her head leaned on Spikes shoulders she asked “Spike, could you read me something you wrote?”

He looked down at her and smiled lovingly. He had never done that agin after what had happened with Cecily but Buffy wasn’t her was she? No, Buffy would listen and not mock him.

He closed his eyes and began

“It’s never easy is it, to let another person in,
To open up your weakness, to let them past the skin
The hurt, the fear, the grief, the pain,
The knowledge that who you were is not who you became
It makes it hard to show the world, the scars you have inside
The ones that go so deep that you’d sell your soul to hide
Mistakes where made and judgement was found wrong
Making pieces of a broken man that once was proud and strong
So you lock yourself away and then one day you find
You’ve made the perfect haven but it’s only in your mind
You try to make it back to the place from where you came
But with every older footstep closer you see it’s not the same
A spot that made you smile once has no meaning now
No more park bench where you took your first love vow
Friends that lived down the block now live miles away
And a parking lot replaced the park where you used to play
Times have changed and you have not and you don’t find it fair
How the world can keep going but leave you way back there
You can try to make it back ahead but time never could be beat
And it doesn’t matter if you took one step or ran a thousand feet
You cry, you scream, you fall, you bleed, you shout, you yell
Until the moment hits you, you’ve trapped yourself in hell
It’s no ones fault but yours and it hits hard and fast
Instead of living in the now you’ve been dying in the past
You open up you eyes and smile at what you see
The world isn’t perfect, the world’s just like me
Flawed”

He opened his eyes and what he saw shocked him. Buffy had tears streaming down her face. “Baby what’s wrong?” he asked in distress.

She sniffled up at him. “You really where shattered weren’t you?”

He nodded and wiped the tears from her face gently. “ I was” he agreed.

“How did you get past it? The end of the poem seemed happier.”

“I told myself that everyone has someone and it was just a matter of time before I found my girl.”

She smiled and kissed him gently. “Is that me?”

“Nah, it’s that chick who plays on ‘Sarah, the vampire slayer’” he teased.

She hit his arm playfully and he kissed her again. “Of course it’s you, I think it always has been” he added shyly.

Buffy moved to straddle his hips. “Do I make you feel alive?”

“More then that princess, you make me feel whole” he whispered before they got lost in each others touch.


Please let me know what you thought XXX (Like the poem guys???)