Author's Chapter Notes:
...
Special great big thanx to Angelbliss, Saltygoodness, Annie, Shelly, MidnightGirl, Tina, BuffyandSpikeForever, CordyKitten, Devin, Chris, Spufette, Brat, Caitie, Allison, Melissa g, Symbolica, Caitie, Jessica, Flibble, Shippy and Crystal Pegasus. You guys are amazing!!!!


Spike and Buffy laughed while they waved to Lorelei and Devin. They where going to spend the weekend with Uncle Oz and Aunt Willow, along with their new baby ‘cousin’ Tara, Oz and Willows first child.

Buffy and Spike had been reluctant at first but truth be told they needed the break. Lorelei and Devin had just celebrated their 6th birthday and Spike and Buffy couldn’t be prouder.

Spike had even written a cleaner fairy tale version of how mommy and daddy had met and fallen in love, it was a story the two children begged to hear almost nightly.

It seemed they where growing so fast now. Both children had honey blond hair and dazzling blue eyes. They also had attitudes on them, Spike said it came from Buffy but she was sure it came from him.

Devin had a bad habit of starting fights and Lorelei had a bad habit of finishing them for him. They where very protective of each other, both parents hoped the fighting was just a bad phase but both knew in their hearts that it was genetic.

When the car was finally out of sight Spike turned to Buffy and smiled eagerly, causing her to laugh.

“What’s on your mind lover?”

He pressed a heated kiss to her mouth and smiled brightly. “I love the kids baby, you know I do but I love you too and a man has needs” he teased playfully.

“Oh is that right?”

He shook his head vigorously causing Buffy to laugh again as she raced into the house and up the stairs to their room.

When the door slammed shut she knew he was almost there and her body shivered in anticipation. 6 years they’d been married and the passion was as it was the first time their bodies met. The love was still alive and thriving with age it would seem and although they had their share of fights they never went to bed unhappy with one another. Life in the Summers-Calendar home was perfect.

Buffy grinned when Spike kicked open her door with a growl, she still loved that sound, it drove her wild. As he prowled towards the bed Buffy started to slide out of her clothes seductively, or what she hoped was seductively. She was three months pregnant and starting to show a l’il bit. It seemed that it had the opposite affect on Spike then she thought it would, he seemed to love it when she was big with his babies.

She rubbed her tummy in small circles and said teasingly “I’m starting to think you have a fat fetish Mr. Calendar”
He reached the bed and climbed on slowly, starting to kiss his way up her body, in between the kisses he answered “No, no fat fetish. Got a bad fetish for Buffy though” he whispered huskily.

Buffy moaned quietly as his tongue darted out and flicked her clit. She had almost missed this the most. During sex she could stay quiet enough, if Spike had his tongue in her mouth, but this had become almost impossible to do, both blondes not wanting to explain that ‘daddy wasn’t hurting mommy’ and what not.


Her hands gripped the bed and she bit down on her lip to keep from shrieking as his tongue made it’s way between her folds, Spike stopped his ministrations for a moment causing Buffy to whimper, “Old habits die hard eh kitten?”

“What do you mean baby?” she managed to gasp out.

“Kids are gone, no holding back.” He answered before diving back into his work.

It didn’t take long for the telltale signs to show and Spike had to bite back his smile of manly pride, he could still get his girl to cum for him in record time.

When he felt her fingers dig into his hair he moved his hand so that he could pinch her clit at the same time he thrust his tongue in and she screamed, bloody hell did she scream. He lapped at her like he’d been dying of thirst, it had been far too long since they’d been able to do that.

When her body stopped shaking he made his way up to her so they where lying side by side.

“Fell good kitten?” he asked as he ran his hand over her face gently.

“You still got it Spike” she said with a breathy laugh before rolling on top of him. “Lets see if I still do.”

His eyes widened in pleasure when she sank herself onto his erection and he bucked involuntarily.

“You still got it baby” he moaned as she began to grind her hips down slowly.

He brought his hands up to cup her breasts, kneading them before deciding that it wasn’t enough. He pulled himself up to a sitting position so that he could take her nipple into his mouth and his arms wrapped around her waist.

Buffy moaned at the friction the new position was causing and began to speed up her thrusts, slamming down onto his dick fast and hard. Spike closed his eyes at the sensation and bit down on her neck gently as she rode him faster and faster and when his hips started to meet her thrusts Buffy lost control. All she knew was him as he hit her sweet spot over and over again until she came harder then she ever had. The feel of Buffy’s walls clenching him over and over again did it and with a few more thrusts he was there with her, panting for air after they had both reached the best orgasm yet.

When they came down from it Spike pulled Buffy to him so that she was lying on his chest with her head over his heart.

“Baby?” Spike whispered.

“Ya?”

“I love you.”

“I love you Spike.”

“Go to sleep, you’ll need your energy for later princess” he said with a smirk.

“Is that right? I think I’ve had my fill of you for the weekend Spike.”

When he growled she giggled and snuggled into him, finding the perfect position as her eyes started to close. “Going to sleep now” she said happily and he wrapped his arm over her and rubbed her stomach lightly.

“I’ll be here when you wake up kitten.”

“Always?” she mumbled, half asleep already.

“Always” he confirmed and they both knew that it was true.




So did you like it guys? Let me know please (and special thanx to Devin, I think you know why XXX)