Author's Chapter Notes:
To all of you reading, please keep in mind that the interactions thus far between Spike and Buffy are in his mind only. So things may move fast and Buffy may not seem like herself.....
Special thanx to Marie, Blazing Fire, BuffyandSpikeForever, Brat, Blondiebear, Bernardette, Mermaid310, Jess, MarstersGirl13, Melissa g, Flibble, Livia, Vanesso, MidnightGirl, Chris, Neo, Caitie, Bint and Caatje. You guys are incredible and I can’t thank you enough. I know I haven’t responded to reviews and I’m so sorry, as of this chap I’ll start and try to get up but I’ve been busy studying for university exams and can barely find time to post in between. I really am sorry but I’ll make the time as of now :) You guys kick ass….keep it up lol!!!



Joyce gave him a warm hug and led him to the living room, motioning for him to sit on the couch. When he did she went to the liquor cabinet.

“Something to drink Spike?”

“Wine if you have please.”

“Red or white?”

“White would be lovely, thank you.”


When Joyce had poured the glasses of wine for them she handed him his and sat opposite him on the chair.

Spike lifted his glass of wine. “To a beautiful woman and a beautiful home.”

They ‘clinked’ their glasses and took a sip after Joyce thanked him.


He took in his surroundings and smiled. This was such a cozy place, he could stay here forever lost in its warmth.

**Its not real ** a voice in the back of his head whispered but he ignored it.

The two engaged in small chit-chat. How their week had gone, amusing anecdotes and so on and it wasn’t that Spike didn’t like Joyce, she was a real nice lady, but he couldn’t take his mind off the girl in the picture.

Joyce stood and gave him a knowing smile. “Will you help me set the table Spike?”

He stood as soon as she asked, “Of course.” he answered and followed her to the dining room. In the middle was a large, dark mahogany table with candles in the center. She handed him the plates and utensils and walked to the stairs that led to the upper part of the house.

“Buffy sweetie, supper is almost ready.”

“Coming ma’” came the sing-song reply.

Spike’s heart sped up at the sound of her voice and even more so when footsteps where heard on the stairs. He walked over to Joyce and sucked in a breath when she descended.

Tiny feet that where bare padded down the steps. Well toned calf’s that where expertly tanned followed by the sexiest thighs he’d ever seen came into view next. Of course if he’d lifted his head he could have gotten the full picture right away and where was the romance in that? After mid-thigh her body was encased in a form fitting, blood red strapless dress. It showed just the right amount of cleavage, not too much. Her collarbone was bare and the tiniest cross hung between the crevace between her breasts. Her neck was long and slender. When he finally had the courage to look into her face he almost fell. The picture had done her no justice. Her eyes sparkled with a life he wanted to feel all for himself, her small smile was all for him and he thanked god a thousand times for giving him the chance to gaze upon perfection. Her nose was the cutest thing he’d ever seen and he wanted to reach out and tap it softly, just to see what kind of adorable face she would make if he did.

When she reached the bottom she stumbled and in an instant he had his arms around her waist, keeping her up.

“Thanks for catching me.” she said with a small giggle.

‘The sound an angel makes’ “Thanks for falling for me kitten.” he answered with a smirk.

The radiant smile she gave him made him so happy that he just stood there dumbly, still holding her tight.

“Well the crisis was averted, I think you can let me go now.”

He blushed deeply. “Whatever you want princess.”

Joyce left them then to get a bottle of wine for the table and Buffy looked into his ocean blue eyes. “I never said that’s what I wanted.” She said in a husky voice before stepping away and extending her hand.

“I’m Buffy, I take it you’re the infamous Spike I’ve been hearing about all week?”

“That I am, I’m enchanted to make your acquaintance Miss Buffy.”

“As am I to make yours kind sir.” She gave a small courtsy and they both laughed as Joyce called them to the table.









Buffy walked into the room humming, a washbasin and a sponge in her hands. It was time to give the patient a good cleaning. She started with the feet.

She took one in her hand and ran the cloth over it softly, noticing how big they where. ‘You know what they say about big feet’ she thought with a wicked smile before ‘Bad Buffy! No naughty thoughts concerning comatose men.’


She worked her way up his leg and did what she could for the other but the cast was preventing a lot. She went to his chest after that and practically drooled on him.
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8. 8 rippling abs. ‘Why are all the good ones comatose?’ she thought irritated.


She sighed at the feel of her fingers running over his well-sculpted chest and wondered what he was like. It had only been a week since she’d been put in his care but his roots where already beginning to show. All she knew for sure was that he had sandy brown hair but nothing else. She wished the landlord would phone her back already so she could try to figure out how he was based on his music taste. The older man had said that he listened to bad music but in Williams defense many older people thought Cindy Lauper was the devil, so she had no clue.


While she’d been lost in thought she’d subconsciously finished all the washing except for one place. She sighed. She always felt wrong cleaning….down there when the patient had no clue what she was doing. She felt like a molester.

She grimaced and closed her eyes as she lifted his robe. With eyes still tightly shut she put the warm cloth over him and began to scrub gently. With every back and forth motion of her hand Buffy got a mental image of how big he was and couldn’t resist a peek.


Well, a peek turned into a full out ogle when she saw his impressive package. ‘Thank god I’m almost done’ Buffy thought practically frantic. She looked at his face and was elated to see him smiling. No, not smiling, smirking was more like it.

“I wonder what put that look on your face?” Buffy asked out loud and gasped when the cloth ran over a rigid 9 inch erection.


(Williams mind)

Buffy’s foot had been teasing him underneath the dinner table for the last 15 minutes. The bint was saucy, he’d give her that…….and a hell of a lot more if she wanted him too.



Please let me know what you thought......pretty pretty please??? :) xxx