Author's Chapter Notes:
(In the chap) Please let me know what you thought xxx
Hey guys, I got into a fight with my bf tonight and I thought ‘What can make me feel better?’ The answer I gave myself was more reviews of course and a smut scene lol. The smut scene I can take care of myself :) but ill need you guys for the reviews, so please please leave one.

Buffy rubbed her eyes tiredly and yawned as she slid beneath her covers. It had been a long day so far. She’d gone to L.A to pick up some old things from her fathers house. He hadn’t been there but she’d had the key on her. Tomorrow she would go to see Spike and she found herself looking forward to it. She hadn’t seen him in a few days and she found herself looking forward to it. The way he smiled made her feel like smiling, it was contagious. The way his eyes crinkled at the corners, the way his lips twitched right before he smirked, the way he looked at her when she spoke. It was as if her words where the most important thing he could be listening to. She had been by to visit him frequently over the last week, his casts where coming off tomorrow and she wanted to be there nice and early to see the happiness on his face. And with those thoughts on her mind she drifted off to sleep.


Spike lay quietly on his bed, pretending to sleep as one of the nurses checked his chart. When the door clicked shut behind her he jumped from the bed. One of the younger Dr’s had come by to see him today and Spike hadn’t been able to hide his painful erection in time. The l’il blue robe he had slept in (courtesy of the hospital) didn’t leave much to the imagination. The Dr. had merely raised his eyebrow and continued with his questions.

When he had left Spike had tried to take care of himself but the interruptions where too frequent. The only joy he’d had was tormenting Harmony again. Just when he thought he’d lose his mind the Dr. had returned and without a word had slipped a videocassette under Spike’s pillows and set up a v.c.r for him. He left Spike after that and Spike had practically torn his pillow apart to see what he’d been ‘gifted’. When he read the title he groaned and sent a silent thank you to Dr. Charles Gunn.

‘God bless you Dr.’ he thought as he put in ‘Blond Nurses go wild’ and pressed play. Taking the remote back to the bed with him (in case he had to shut the t.v off quickly) he leaned back against the pillows and peeled the robe off. He hated clothes anyway, preferred to sleep in the nude.

A sly grin broke onto his face when he noticed a resemblance between Nurse Candy and his Buffy. ‘My Buffy?’ he asked and shook his head, clearing the thought and storing it away for further analysing. Right now he had a job to do, a very big job. He didn’t know when the characters on the screen became him and his new female friend but they had.

Buffy walked into the room with a stethoscope dangling between her cleavage. She wore a white skin tight nurses outfit (the kind you see in Sex shops that is) made of silk. It had spaghetti straps and it barely had enough material to cover her ass. And what an ass it was. She looked down at her clipboard and smiled saucily at him, her hazel eyes shining with intent. The blood red lipstick she had on brought attention to her luscious lips and Spike felt himself get hard.

“Why hello Mr. Spike, I’ll be your nurse tonight. The sheet says that you have a problem, a big one.” She added with a wink.

She began to sway her hips and run her hand over her breasts as she continued to look him in the eyes. “I’m a specialist in BIG problems.”

“Is that right now pet? In that case maybe you should take a look.”

She sauntered over and stopped at the foot of his bed, grabbing the metal bar in front of it. She turned her back towards him and bent backwards. He crawled towards her and captured her lips in a passionate kiss, causing them both to moan. She whirled around to face him and peeled off her dress. She stood there in her matching white ‘fuck me’ boots
And white lace thong. The panties stood no chance and his hand lashed out to tear them off. Once she was naked (except for the boots, they where to hot to take off) she stripped him down expertly. She lowered him back onto the bed and licked her way down to his ‘problem’. Her eyes widened at the close up view and he smirked as he grabbed a fist-full of hair and guided her mouth to his cock.

She took in as much as she could and grabbed his ass with her free hand. The other was being used to pump him in time with her mouth as she sucked him.

“Fuck ya, come on Buffy baby…..”

At his words she increased the pace of her blow job, bobbing up and down rapidly and swallowing at the same time.

The feel of her throat muscles clenching his cock along with the heat of her mouth had him shooting his seed in no time.

She licked him clean and stood up gave him a wink and left the room.


When Spike opened his eyes (lazily and only half way) he broke into a grin. “Well that’s interesting” he said to the empty room before he shut off the t.v and drifted off to sleep finally satiated.

Thanx to shelly, Moonorchid, DK, MidnightGirl, Uncagedmuse/Rae, MarstersGirl13 blondiebear, Jess, Daisy, Stine, Pam, Megan, Spufette, Caitie, Raven, Beasleysmom, Brat, Ashly, CordyKitten, Crystal Pegasus, Bint, Annie, Brittany.
This ones for you guys so enjoy. Thanx so much for the reviews and ill respond to them when I have some extra time. I love y’all :)


Please let me know what you thought....xxx