Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you for reading and please review.
Chapter 16: ‘Paradise’


Summary: Spike and Buffy’s first time together. That’s pretty much it in this chapter (tee hee).

A/N: Thank you for reading this fiction. It means so much to me, spuf.


Spike followed Buffy up the ladder to the loft, much like a smitten puppy. Except, this woman, this wonderful, beautiful exquisite creature was not just some pet owner and he was certainly no puppy.

Buffy was Spike’s everything and after this, things would only get better between them. He had no doubt about that and whatever had spurred Buffy to this life-altering moment? Well, it didn’t matter in the least, the reason for her sudden decision here.

Their love making together in itself was going to be monumental for both of them and Spike was sure of that. Spike only hoped that Buffy would ultimately enjoy this bonding of theirs, if that’s what she truly had in mind, that is.

‘Christ,’ he thought, suddenly not so sure if he’d read his Buffy’s intentions just right. ‘What if Buffy only wants to kiss and talk up here?’ They had reached the loft and Spike glanced around the clean, cozy looking spot. Of course, there was hay on the floor of the loft, but it looked as if it was fresh and a clean, comfortable looking blanket hung on a hook on the wall.

“Buffy?” Spike inquired, fairly unsure by now as to what was going on here.

“Come over here,” Buffy instructed William with a feminine purr that she knew would drive him near mad. She crooked her finger and motioned him to join her on the hay that lay strewn about the loft floor.

Spike hesitated, briefly, before pulling the clean blanket down from the hook and tossing it onto the hay that covered the wooden floor. He gazed at Buffy, his left brow raised in question as he now motioned ‘her’ to join him on the blanket.

Buffy reached out her hand and allowed William to take it, leading her to the blanket that lay out on the floor. The couple never broke their mutual gaze as he took her tiny hand and led her to the cover he’d laid out over the hay.

Spike lay down, next to Buffy and took her in his arms. “I mean it, Princess,” he murmured lovingly, “if you want to wait? We can. I’ll find a priest, in Nogales, or maybe even Tucson, that can marry us. Before we…” Spike’s voice trailed off, as he was concerned about how Buffy would react to his declarations.

He was finding it hard to look at Buffy, afraid that she might change her mind before they finished this. If ‘this’ was what she had in mind in the first place that is.

“I do want to marry you, Will,” Buffy whispered as she stroked his handsome face with her tiny hand. “But I do want ‘this’ even more. At least for now,” she explained in a shy, virginal tone.

“Thank God,” Spike sighed in relief, taking Buffy into his arms and just holding her tightly.

“I love you so much, Buffy,” Spike murmured, placing tender little kisses on her soft cheeks and lush lips. He was rewarded when Buffy shivered against him. Of course, he was shivering himself and he was afraid it might scare Buffy off.

“I know you do,” Buffy whispered back, trying to keep the shakiness out of her voice. “If I didn’t ‘know’ you love me, Will? I wouldn’t be here, with you now. I love you too, you know?”

“I know,” Spike murmured softly, his mouth found Buffy’s and kissed her tenderly. Unable to control himself, he deepened the kiss and shivered in delight when Buffy returned his passion.

They broke their kiss and gazed into each other’s eyes, lovingly yes, but there was also desire and need in them. Spike always knew that Buffy had the most beautiful green eyes, but now? They were almost the shade of a cool deep green ocean and, just as powerful.

“You’re afraid,” Spike stated, rather then asked a question when he felt Buffy tremble in his arms. He had just started to unbutton the very top of her blouse when he’d felt her tense up again.

“Yes,” Buffy whispered, just a little ashamed of her wavering virtuous demeanor. “I…..” she began to stroke Will’s handsome face with her right hand, even while she gently tugged at his shirt.

“Buffy, like I said, we don’t have to…” Spike rasped, trying to control his raging emotions. If his girl wasn’t ready for this big step? Then so be it. He could wait until forever to have her; be in her and make love to her, properly that is.


I am a virgin,” Buffy muttered in embarrassment. “I know you’re not, Will and I can accept that, truly, but…” Her voice trailed off weakly as her eyes pleaded with him.

‘Say something,’ she pleaded silently, gazing into William’s indigo blue eyes. ‘Recite some sweet poetry to me, Will. Anything that will make this easier and…’

“Buffy,” Spike sighed, halting for a moment before stumbling on with his intimate confessions.

“I’ve been with women, yes,” he stammered, suddenly pretty disgusted with himself for some reason. “But they were experienced women, sweetheart,” he cuddled Buffy closer to him, relieved when she seemed to relax in his arms once again.

“Okay, what I mean is,” he mumbled under his breath, “that they were professional women. Women I bought and paid for pleasure. They meant nothing to me, Buffy, nothing. I’m not particularly proud of that, especially not since I met you, but…”

“So you’re saying that you have never ‘been’ with a virgin?” Buffy asked, her green eyes wide in wonder.

“No,” Spike stated evenly, “I haven’t been with a virgin, luv. And, I have to say I’m glad about that, sweetheart. So very glad that you’ll be my first and my last virgin, Buffy. In fact,” he added shyly, “you’ll be the last woman I’m ever ‘with’ baby. I mean that, from the bottom of my heart.”

Buffy lay, staring into Will’s loving, honest blue eyes. She was completely dumbfounded for some reason. Of course, she was fully aware that William had been with other women, but to think that he was still rather clueless about being with a virgin, such as herself? It was completely overwhelming to Buffy.

“So,” she began carefully, “in a way? You are kind of a virgin too?” Buffy murmured softly, running her fingers through Will’s curly, soft hair.

“Yeah,” Spike chuckled as he nuzzled her forehead with his, “I guess you could say I am.”

“Good!” Buffy giggled in delight, placing a dozen kitten kisses all over her lover’s face. “I’m glad you’re new to this, too, in a way, Will,” she murmured coyly into his mouth. “Now, kiss me senseless and let’s find out what two 'kind of' virgins can do together, huh?” Buffy purred, bringing Will’s mouth down to press against her own.

How he got her clothes completely off, without even realizing it? Spike had no idea. However, there she was his golden goddess. His perfect, beautiful angel was lying beneath him, completely naked and warmly glowing like a sweet, scented candle.

“You are perfect,” he rasped, allowing Buffy to finish unbuttoning his shirt.

“I’m not perfect, Will,” Buffy panted, breathily. “I am no angel, Will. I am a flesh and blood woman, like I told you before. I want you and I know you want me,” she smiled saucily as she completed the task of unbuttoning her lover’s shirt.

Spike slipped off his shirt and gasped in stunned delight when Buffy ran her tiny, warm hands down his bare chest. Her right hand fell on his belt buckle and rested there. She gazed at him with a saucy little smile on her luscious mouth.

“I could use some help here, Will,” she whispered coyly. Her bottom lip jutted out in a naughty little pout and Spike realized that he could live forever, contented, just to see that sight daily.

“Glad to help,” Spike chuckled, wrapping Buffy’s tiny hand in his and helping her to undo the belt buckle. Once his pants were undone, he slowly slipped them off over his hips and tossed them to the side of the loft. With only his shorts on, Spike lay back on top of Buffy, careful not to crush her tiny frame with his weight.

“Buffy,” he murmured tenderly, kissing the end of her adorable nose, affectionately. “I can’t lie to you, Princess,” he whispered with a tinge of regret. “Our first time? It is going to hurt you, baby, a lot I think and…”

“I know,” Buffy mumbled against his warm neck. “My mother told me about it, all of it. She said it hurts something terrible, at first, but then? If your man is kind and patient; loving and gentle? After the fact, it will feel like heaven. My mother told me that my father was like that, gentle and patient I mean.” Buffy finished with a red hot blush that shot through her neck and face like a flame.

‘I cannot believe I just mentioned my parents. At a time like this?’ She was mortified with herself.

“Smart people, your folks,” Spike murmured softly, nuzzling her neck with his mouth. He smiled against the soft skin there, giving her sleek neck a gentle lick with his moist tongue.

William’s kind words had a relaxing effect on Buffy and she felt the fear and tension flee from her body and mind. This was right, she was sure of it and now, she had every intention of going through with it.

Spike kissed Buffy again, on her forehead, then her cheeks, then her pink puffy lips. All the while, he tenderly stroked her bare flesh with his hands. It certainly helped that his girl seemed to have lost all of her inhibitions, about touching him that is. Buffy ran her soft, petite hands and fingers up and down his bare flesh, eliciting all kinds of fiery sensations inside him.

As gently as he could, Spike kissed finished his deep kiss into Buffy’s mouth and let his lips travel down her neck, to her left breast. He gently took her rose colored little nipple into his mouth and sucked on it, tenderly.

“Oh, Will,” Buffy gasped in a breathy tone, “that’s the most wonderful feeling that I’ve ever had.” She wriggled underneath him, trying to push her breast even further into his eager mouth.

Spike smiled against her plump little breast and licked the tender flesh with his tongue. Buffy was moaning and babbling all kinds of endearments and this just encouraged him to suck even harder and longer on the sweet little bud between his teeth.

Buffy clasped William’s blond head to her breast and urged him on, eagerly. She had never felt such a wonderful, albeit naughty sensation in her entire life. Even when she had laid in her lonely bed, at home at the farm, secretly touching herself, down there. Buffy had never, ever known that it could feel like this, or be like this.

“I touched myself,” Buffy blurted out, suddenly, unable to keep from admitting her deepest secrets.

“You touched yourself?” Spike stopped his ministrations and looked up into Buffy’s lovely green eyes.

“After that day, at the store in Redemption. When you and I ‘talked’ in the store. That night,” she muttered bashfully, “I touched myself and thought of you, in my bed.” Buffy felt like disappearing into thin air, right at that moment.

“You thought of me?” Spike asked with wide blue eyes. “While you touched yourself, here,” he stroked Buffy’s bare, sweet cunny tenderly. “You thought of me?”

“Yes,” Buffy moaned, pushing lower body further into William’s sturdy fingers.

“Me too,” Spike rasped huskily. “From the first time I saw you Buffy. I touched myself, too and thought of you,” he finished by kissing Buffy’s breast and burying his head into her the soft, warm flesh of her tummy.

“Well,” Buffy sighed dreamily, stroking William’s head affectionately, “maybe we should ‘touch’ each other?”

“You are a very smart woman, Buffy Summers,” Spike rasped in a voice filled with desire. “I love you,” he whispered, turning his gaze onto her sweet, cunny. It was modestly covered by honey colored curls and Spike felt like cumming right then, just at the glorious sight of it.

He watched, in awe, as he gently ran his fingers over her wet, hot little cunny. His heart skipped a beat and he was delighted when her little honey hole quivered in pleasure at his touch.

“I,” Buffy moaned in pleasure, her face alight in a hot blush. “I need you, Will,” she gasped when he ran his long fingers over her most private place, between her thighs.

“I need you, sweet,” he purred, sliding his body up hers to meet her gaze with his. “I love you, want you and need you, Buffy,” he assured her warmly.

As he kissed her deeply, again, Spike positioned himself between her slim thighs. In his heart, he knew it was going to hurt his Buffy, far beyond anything she’d ever felt before. The thought that their first act of love making would hurt her, terrified him, greatly.

“I…” Spike began, his insecurity and fear overwhelming him momentarily.

“It’s all right, Will,” Buffy shushed him by placing a sweet kiss on his mouth. “I am ready, I promise,” she assured him as she wrapped her hands about his bottom and pulled his manhood into her.

Spike slid his manhood into his love, gently as he could, careful not to push too hard or fast. When he hit the barrier that separated them, he stopped abruptly and stared into her frightened emerald eyes.

“Buffy,” he began cautiously, “I meant what I said. If you want to wait and…”

“No!” Buffy cried in reply. “Make love to me, Will, please,” she pleaded in a raspy tone.

Even as he pushed in harder, to break the barrier of tissue, Spike crushed his lips to Buffy’s in a passionate kiss. He tried hard not to cringe when he felt Buffy tremble in pain and cry out against his mouth.

‘Oh, blood Christ,’ he thought, horrified. ‘I’ve torn her, good and proper and hurt her terribly. She’ll never forgive me now. My Buffy will never…’

“Will,” Buffy whispered as she pulled her mouth from his. “Can we just rest now, for a bit?” She looked into his blue eyes, trying to hide the tiny tears of pain in hers.

“Oh, God, yes,” Spike hissed with regret, immediately halting his thrusts inside of her.. “Oh, Jesus Buffy, I’m so sorry I hurt you. I’m so damned sorry that I hurt you, baby. Please forgive me and…”

“It’s okay,” Buffy whispered sincerely. “Can we just rest now, for a minute or two? Then, I’m sure it will be fine, Will. We can carry on then; I promise it will be fine.”

They lay together, with Spike on top of Buffy, being very careful not to crush her with his weight. He lay very still for a moment or two and just held her to him, protectively.

“Will,” Buffy finally purred in a little kitten voice. “I think it will be fine now,” she hummed.

“Are you sure?” He asked, gazing into her half closed eyes. “We can stop and…”

“Oh, Will,” Buffy purred again, “I don’t think I could stop if I wanted to.”

“Oh, Buffy,” Spike gasped again, in complete awe of this wonderful woman underneath him. “I love you so much.”

“I love you too,” Buffy giggled saucily, “so let’s get on with the love making now? Okay? I don’t know about you, William Giles, but I think this just might be paradise on earth.”

“Oh, it will be,” Spike agreed heartily as he began to move, gently inside of his soul mate. “This will truly be paradise on earth my love.”


A/N: Okay, I tried, really. I wanted it sweet and sexy; Spike and Buffy’s first time together that is. I’ll try to write much sexier Spuffy in some later chapters but I wanted this to be ‘nice’ for their first time together. You know, like all we females dreamed of for the first time!!!

Thanks for reading and please review. Reviews make spufette smile and be happy!