Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you to everyone for reading this fiction. I love the wonderful reviews I have gotten for it.
Chapter 17: ‘Heaven and Hell’


Summary: More Spuffy loving in this chapter. I want our couple to have ‘fun’ with each other after the loving, too.

Caleb Montgomery’s nasty character shows up in this chapter (don’t worry, he’s still miles away in Redemption). Once you have read the chapter, I think you will understand why I entitled it ‘Heaven and Hell’ this time.


A/N: Thank you for all of the lovely reviews so far. I cherish them all.


Spike lay on his side, his Buffy snuggled close into his damp naked body. In all of his twenty-one years, William ‘Spike’ Giles had never felt so contented or complete. It was all due to the little blond angel he held in his arms, that was for certain. Of course, his little angel was as starkers as he was, nestled into his arms, naked and sated like he was.

“Mmmm,” Buffy hummed into William’s bare chest, contented and sated. “I never want to move,” she giggled softly.

“Me either,” Spike mumbled in a low, husky voice. “Let’s just stay here, up in the loft, eh Princess? We’ll make a nice little nest up here and make love all the time and….”

“I wish,” Buffy sighed dreamily, snuggling deeper into her lover’s strong embrace. “Because,” she purred in contentment, “this is as close to Heaven on earth that we’ll get. At least, I think so anyway,” she giggled saucily.

Spike was again delightedly stunned by Buffy’s responsiveness to him. His little treasure had totally amazed him on so many levels today. First, she had led him up to this cozy little loft with the sole purpose of consummating their love together.

Then, she had been so warm, sweet, yet passionate when they made love the first time. If Spike had merely thought that Buffy was his soul mate before they made love together? Now, he was completely sure of it, and so was she. That made everything complete and perfect, just like they were together.

Buffy snuggled even deeper into William’s warm body, gently nudging his manhood with her thigh. She chuckled to herself when she felt her lover harden yet again, at her touch there.

Spike began to kiss Buffy again on her silky little mouth, even as he rubbed his cock against the soft skin of her thigh. “Mmmm,” he purred into her mouth, “you’re playin’ with fire there, sweet. Unless you ‘want’ to repeat what we did just…..”

Buffy stunned him, yet again, when she maneuvered Spike on his back, with her straddled on top of him. “Of course I want a repeat, Will,” she purred as she impaled herself on his hard, erect cock. “Don’t you want to,” she inquired with a little pout.

“Oh, fuck yes,” Spike moaned in pleasure, clasping his hands on her slim hips.

“Will! Your language!” Buffy giggled and gently slapped at his naked chest. In spite of her mock disdain at his crude words, she began to rock her hips, where they were joined to his; and to ride him at a sharp but frantic pace.

“Buffy!” Spike cried out, “that feels amazing, sweetheart, please don’t stop.” His hands held her hips, tightly, while she rode him fiercely.

“I’ll never stop this,” Buffy gasped, speeding up her hips as she rode her William and met each of his thrusts. “I never want to stop this, Will,” she cried out in pleasure. “It’s….”

“It’s what?” Spike rasped hoarsely, “what is it to you, Buffy?” He pleaded, encouraging her to talk even more, while they did this most intimate act together.

“I love it,” Buffy screamed out as she felt another orgasm rush through her body. “I love you!”

“Oh, I love you Buffy. So much and I’m so….” Spike’s words were cut off when he cried out his own release.

Buffy collapsed down on top of William, thankful that his strong arms were now wrapped around her body. He held her so tight, which was a good thing, since both of their bodies were slick with sweat. Frankly, Buffy was sure she would have slid right off of him and landed on the loft floor if he hadn’t of clasped so tight to her. Besides, in this position, it made it easier for them to kiss each other passionately.


‘Meanwhile back in Redemption…..’


“Jesus Christ, Montgomery! You nearly beat Harmony to death, you fucking moron!” Lorne, the proprietor of the Red Garter Saloon (and whorehouse) was screaming frantically at Caleb.

Caleb was being held by Lorne’s most trusted employees, Forrest and Parker. The two men held the hulking farmer back, keeping him from escaping the dingy little bedroom, one of many in the saloon.

“She’s one of my most popular whores, you fucking maniac!” Lorne threw that in for good measure, just before he dropped onto the bed where poor Harmony lay, naked, bloodied and beaten to a pulp.

“Oh, baby,” Lorne cooed, trying to wipe the blood from the whore’s pretty face. “I’m so sorry, baby,” Lorne groaned; a few tiny tears slipped from his dark eyes. “You fucking asshole,” he roared again at Caleb Montgomery. “You paid to rough Harmony up a bit, not fucking tear her apart! What kind of freak are you Montgomery!”

“My money’s good, ain’t it,” Caleb barked back at Lorne, a smug smirk on his mouth. “My money was good enough when I paid it up front! Who gives a fuck about a two bit whore anyway? She’s just a replacement for…..”

Lorne glared up at Caleb once again, before looking back down at his beaten whore. The saloon owner, and whoremaster, knew exactly what Harmony was to him and every other man in Redemption. She was a whore; a paid sex tool and warm body who resembled Buffy Summer more closely then any other.

Lorne knew, from experience and from word of mouth the entire truth of the matter. That most of Harmony’s customers were using the simple whore for sex and thinking of the Summers’ girl while doing it.

The closeness to Buffy’s build and coloring was what made Harmony as popular as she was. Lorne was no fool, he’d been with the pretty little whore himself, and pictured the saintly, lovely little Buffy Summers even as he thrust into Harmony.

Apparently, Caleb Montgomery was using Harmony in the same way, since Buffy was still gone. Lorne had a sneaky suspicion that the posse and Mr. Summers would never bring Buffy Summers home again. Montgomery may have had the same thought, since he’d only started coming to the Garter since Buffy was taken by the Crawford gang.

In fact, now that Lorne really thought about it, Caleb always asked for Harmony and paid extra; to do those ungodly acts with her. This time, something had gone terribly wrong and Montgomery had lost control, completely. He had nearly flayed young Harmony to the point that she was unrecognizable and Lorne was physically ill just looking at her. How Forrest and Parker could stand there, just staring at the naked, bloody whore without throwing up was a mystery to him.

Lorne might be a saloon owner; a whoremaster and a sinner of the worst variety, but….. He was also a man with a soul and conscience; considered a gentleman’s son back home in Kentucky. He was also a bit of a scholar in academia and life, of course. So why had he not ‘seen’ this deviant, barbaric behavior in Montgomery before this and done something to protect his girls?

‘Because you love their money more, Lorne admitted to himself, full of shame, self-disgust and sorrow.

“Get him the fuck out of here!” Lorne finally screamed at Forrest. “And, Montgomery? Don’t ever show your face in the Garter again or I’ll have Parker there cut you to pieces. Old Parker is very good with a knife and I’m sure he’d just love to practice on you. Right Park?”

“Yes, sir,” Parker muttered, smiling smugly at the pompous Caleb Montgomery. Anyone could tell that Parker Abrams was enraged, especially when he looked at poor, simple little Harmony. The girl looked like raw meat and it was taking every bit of self-control for Abrams not to be sick or break Caleb’s stupid neck.

Forrest dragged Caleb out of the room, loudly, and Lorne turned to Parker again. “Go get Maggie,” he directed Abrams. “Tell her to bring a sterilized needle and thread, some water and whiskey. Keep the other girls out of here, but send Sandy over to the Doc. She’s to tell him we’ve got a real hell’s horror here and need him, now! And Parker,” Lorne mumbled harshly, “do not tell anyone what happened here.”

After his employee left, Lorne sat back down next to Harmony and stroked her pretty blond hair, lovingly. “I’m so sorry, honey,” he began to weep softly, trying to comfort the passed out girl.

‘Jesus,’ Lorne halted his mutterings, suddenly and wiped his tears away. ‘If Caleb was using Harmony as a replacement for Buffy, until she gets back? What the fuck does that mean? He’s going to do this to Buffy Summers, once she returns and…..”

Lorne stood up and began to pace back and forth in the tiny, dark room. He tried his best not to look at Harmony again, until Maggie and the Doc arrived to help.

“Oh, God,” Lorne groaned loudly and diverted his stare to outside the bedroom window. “I hope to God that the posse and Summers don’t find the Crawford gang and Buffy,” he muttered miserably. “If Caleb Montgomery gets his hands on Buffy Summers again? He’ll make the poor girl’s life a living hell.”


“I suppose we should get back to the house,” Buffy drawled lazily as she stretched her naked body. “The others, they’ll miss us and…”

“I think they’ve most likely already ‘missed’ us, kitten,” Spike chuckled, kissing the tip of pretty nose. He winked at her and gave her a patent smirk, just to prove his point.

“I suppose,” Buffy murmured with a slight blush on her cheeks. “I suppose they all know exactly what we’ve been doing, huh? Even if they don’t know where exactly,” she added meekly.

“It’s all right, Princess,” Spike laughed heartily, clasping her tiny, naked body even tighter to his. “I’m thinkin’ they all thought it was just a matter of time until I broke down your defenses and seduced you. I am a rude, evil big bad outlaw after all and…” Spike couldn’t help himself; he burst out into even louder laughter when he saw the little scowl on his Buffy’s lovely mouth.

Buffy gasped and slapped, playfully at his chest again, but her coy smile gave her away. She was well aware that William was playing with her and found it quite wonderful really. For all of her concern and worry about what happened ‘after’ the first time? Buffy realized that this part of the intimacy was fun and also bound William and her together, in its own special way.

She leaned in and gave her lover a chaste kiss on his mouth before pulling away and searching the loft for her clothes. William’s wistful look was not lost on her.

“Stay,” he murmured in such a longing tone that Buffy’s heart skipped at least two beats. “Let’s stay here, just a bit longer, sweet,” he finished, pulling her back down into his body.

“Okay,” she sighed in pleasant defeat, “we can stay, here, for just a little longer.”


“You don’t think they’ve near killed each other, do you” Angel was asking his Uncle Rupert with a somewhat concerned expression on his handsome face.

“Who’s killing whom?” Giles asked his nephew innocently, even if he knew exactly what the younger man was asking about.

“Spike and Buffy,” Angel snorted impatiently. “You don’t think they’re in the barn, having a row, do you? With their tempers? I’m worried one of them might murder the other one!”

If Angel hadn’t sounded so bloody sincere, Rupert Giles would have burst out into raucous laughter at his concerned inquiries.

‘Is he kidding?’ Rupert wondered, briefly. ‘Angel, my wild, untamed nephew by marriage, really has no idea what’s going on in that barn?’ Giles rolled his eyes, but asked Angel, as seriously as he could manage. “Maybe you had better go check on them, eh, boy? See if either of them has killed the other one yet?”

“Don’t you dare go anywhere near that damned barn, boy,” Cordelia growled, joining her late sister’s husband and her other sister’s son. “If you go in there now? You’ll be the one we’ll be burying tomorrow,” she nearly giggled at own words. “I’ll wager it’s not ‘fighting’ that Spike and Buffy are doing, so I wouldn’t bother them. They’ll come out of the barn, once they’re good and ready to that is.”


“Buffy,” Spike whispered, still cuddling his girl close into his body. “I was thinking,” he continued cautiously. “When we get to Mexico, or maybe even before? I was wondering if maybe you and me, should, well, you know? Get married?”


A/N: Next chapter, Buffy and the others will have to head out for their destination. That posse is moving in on them and the gang is still miles from the Mexican border.

Thanks for reading and please review, spufette.