[Reviews - 228] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy Summers is the adored daughter of Hank and Joyce Summers, farmers in Nebraska, circa 1876. Buffy is engaged to Caleb Montgomery, a local rich farmer. Spike is in a gang of outlaws headed by his older cousin, Angel Crawford. (I love bad ass Spike and Angel, oh yeah, and Rupert, Spike's dad; Xander, Riley, Graham, heck everybody gets into the act!) Anyway, when Spike spies Buffy at a 'social' in Redemption, he decides to 'court' her. Which is going to be tough since he and the gang our about ready to empty the local bank's vault of all it's money and escape the local law. Warnings: Spike and Angel are the bad guys here (yum!). Buffy is temporarily out to pasture with Caleb but their relationship will not be graphic at all, promise. This starts mild, but goes NC-17 in the Spuffy parts!
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 32 Completed: No
Word count: 90533 Read: 26629
Published: 07/17/2005 Updated: 12/09/2006

1. Summary & Prologue: 'The Sunday Social' by spufette [Reviews - 13] Liked (1664 words)
I'm a bit peckish at the moment and decided to start this fiction.
My present chapter of All Manner of Monsters is giving me a headache and I want to work the kinks out of it.
Thanks, spuf

2. Chapter 1: 'Unbaked Dough' by spufette [Reviews - 6] Liked (2597 words)
First off, I want to thank everyone who reads this. Thank you, reviewers for your kind words.

Also, thank you to whoever nominated me at the 'Breathless Awards' under the category 'Fool For Love'. My Irish fiction 'Na Grach Croi' was nominated and it really touches me that someone would do that.
Thanks again to everyone.
spuf

3. Chapter 2: 'Mutual Sensations' by spufette [Reviews - 6] Liked (3217 words)
Thank you to everyone reading this and to all reviewers.
Please give this a chance, I promise it will get more Spuffy and more exciting!

4. Chapter 3: 'Conversations; Or Lack Of!' by spufette [Reviews - 8] Liked (4588 words)
Thanks to everyone reading and the lovely reviews.
My daughter told me to post this chapter, now, and keep my fingers crossed for a lot of readers interest in it, and lots of reviews.
Thanks again.

5. Chapter 4: 'Hostage?' by spufette [Reviews - 9] Liked (2404 words)
Thank you to readers and reviewers of this tale.
spuf

6. Chapter 5: 'A Run For The Border' by spufette [Reviews - 1] Liked (3305 words)
I?m really trying to keep this story on canon, but in the time frame it?s set. Harder said then done, I?m afraid.

My daughter is trying to help me ?tweak? a picture gallery for the story, using the characters, of course, and placing them in an 1876 atmosphere. Hope it works, eventually!

I have a question, for anyone that might know? When does James M. debut on ?Smallville? on the TV? I?m guessing September, for the new season. ?Entertainment Weekly? (which I admit I take!) did this write up on the cast members of BTVS. James got a high ?stake award? for his new gig on Smallville as Professor Brainiac. (I am clueless on Superman, etc.) The only thing the writers of EW did not like was that James will not have his gorgeous bleached blond locks! They took away one stake for that! Tee hee.

So, any answers? Any info? Please E me or answer on reviews here! Thanks, spuf

7. Chapter 6: 'Two-Legged Wolves!' by spufette [Reviews - 1] Liked (5088 words)
A/N: I am going to re-submit the lost three chapters of this fic this morning.
I intend on submitting a new chapter tonight, once I"ve finished it.
Thanks

8. Chapter 7: 'Comfort For The Captor?' by spufette [Reviews - 1] Liked (3056 words)
Again, I'm re-submitting lost chapters.

9. Chapter 8: 'Consequences' by spufette [Reviews - 4] Liked (3746 words)
This is the last lost chapter; I will definitely be posting Chapter 9 tonight.
Thank you.

10. Chapter 9: 'On The Trail To Mexico' by spufette [Reviews - 10] Liked (4905 words)
A/N: I hope you all read and review this, thanks, spuf.

11. Chapter 10: 'The Talk' by spufette [Reviews - 10] Liked (3012 words)
Please read and review.

Oh, and to everyone in the South US? Please, be safe!
To my sister-in-law and her family, call us, ASAP! We worry!
Thanks.

12. Chapter 11: 'Bad Girl Buffy' by spufette [Reviews - 8] Liked (3385 words)
I promise, very soon, alot of Spuffy naughtiness!

13. Chapter 12: 'The Magic: Love And Desire' by spufette [Reviews - 11] Liked (3071 words)
Thanks for the reads and reviews.
I

14. Chapter 13: 'Regret' by spufette [Reviews - 5] Liked (1842 words)
This chapter is odd, I'll admit that.
Thanks for reading.

Another A/N: I just found out that this fic was nominated at the Breathless Awards in the Fool For Love category!
Thank you to whoever nominated me!!!

15. Chapter 14: 'Fevered' by spufette [Reviews - 6] Liked (3345 words)
Thank you for sticking with this story.
This chapter is a Spuffy bonding one, but in an odd kind of surreal way.
I hope you read it and enjoy.
spuf

16. Chapter 15: 'A Clean, Comfy Loft' by spufette [Reviews - 13] Liked (2819 words)
Thank you for reading this story. Spuffy is on the way now.

17. Chapter 16: 'Paradise' by spufette [Reviews - 11] Liked (2803 words)
Thank you for reading and please review.

18. Chapter 17: 'Heaven and Hell' by spufette [Reviews - 10] Liked (2297 words)
Thank you to everyone for reading this fiction. I love the wonderful reviews I have gotten for it.

19. Chapter 18: 'Yes!' by spufette [Reviews - 10] Liked (1903 words)
Thank you for reading and the lovely reviews.
There are a few more chapters to go here!

20. Chapter 19: 'Something Saguaro' by spufette [Reviews - 12] Liked (2576 words)
Thank you for reading and reviewing.

21. Chapter 20: 'Wedding Night' by spufette [Reviews - 9] Liked (1658 words)
Thank you for reading this fiction. I've been out of the loop lately and hope to make up for it.
Thanks,
spuf

22. Chapter 21: 'New Morning; New Beginnings' by spufette [Reviews - 5] Liked (4414 words)
Thank you for reading this story. I think I've come out of my writer's block.

23. Chapter 22: 'Any More At Home Like You?' by spufette [Reviews - 6] Liked (2324 words)
Thank you for reading this and I just love the wonderful reviews.

24. Chapter 23: 'I Do Not Regret It' by spufette [Reviews - 9] Liked (3085 words)
This is the start of the angst, sad to say.
Thank you for reading and for the lovely reviews.

25. Chapter 24: 'Adios; Vaya Con Dios' by spufette [Reviews - 8] Liked (2775 words)
I'm really stressed right now and felt that I had to post this chapter. It's kind of therapy for me.
Thanks.

26. Chapter 25: 'Desert Song' by spufette [Reviews - 5] Liked (2217 words)
This chapter is for fun, kind of. The angst will start in the next one.

27. Chapter 26: 'Running Out Of Time' by spufette [Reviews - 9] Liked (2652 words)
Thank you for reading and please review.

28. Chapter 27: 'In The End.....' by spufette [Reviews - 3] Liked (2224 words)
It's been so long since I updated this and I apologize. I hope you'll all read it and enjoy it.
There are some litle hints or omens in this chapter; but it will be wrapped up soon.

29. Chapter 28: 'Border Town' by spufette [Reviews - 3] Liked (1326 words)
I'm posting a short chapter of this one before I go on vacation.
I hope you will read and enjoy.

30. Chapter 29: 'Meetings' by spufette [Reviews - 5] Liked (1381 words)
Long time, no update. I have had writers block on this one and I hope this chapter helps me finish it, finally and soon.

Oh, thank you for all of the reviews on this one. I've been a very bad authoress and haven't been responding to the wonderful reviews for any of my stories. Mea Culpa, please; I've been transferred to swing shift at my job and it's kicking my a**!

Thanks.

31. Chapter 30: 'New Life/New Biginnings' by spufette [Reviews - 4] Liked (2169 words)
This was a difficult chapter and I hope you read and enjoy.

This is the next to last chapter/epilogue.

Oh, please know that I appreciate all of you reading and reviewing this story. I've been behind in my responses and for that I truly apologize.

32. Chapter 31: 'Redemption Redux' by spufette [Reviews - 7] Liked (2685 words)
I"ve decided to finish this one sometime soon. I feel that I owe it to readers to try and finish the fictions I begin.
Thanks,
spufette.