Author's Chapter Notes:
I'll be going away this weekend and probably won't be able to update until Monday or Tuesday. Hope you guys like this chapter until then=)
Chapter 7

They entered the Bronze and Buffy pulled Spike over to a table, where she saw her friends.

She gave them a smile. “Hey, guys. This is Spike, the guy I was telling you about.”

They nodded and smiled at him.

Buffy then introduced them. “These are my friends, Willow, Xander, Anya, and Tara,” she said, pointing to each of them.

“It’s nice to meet all of you,” he said.

Buffy sat down and pulled him down with her.

They then spent the time asking Spike questions and getting to know him better.

Xander was intrigued. “How cool is it being a cop? Do you get to have a gun and everything?”

Spike nodded. “Yes, but I’m not really a fan of guns. I would only use it if I really had to. I love my job, but it can be pretty dangerous.”

Xander waved his hand in the air. “Danger’s my middle name.” He noticed all of the bemused expressions around him. “Okay, maybe not,” he mumbled.

Willow rolled her eyes. “Your middle name is Lavelle.”

Xander glared at her. He hated for people to know that. He just took a sip of his root beer and didn’t say anything else about it.

Spike smiled at Buffy’s friends. They were an interesting group.

Buffy then smiled when a slow song came on. She stood up and glanced at Spike. “Come on, we have to dance.”

He had a look of fear on his face now. “I don’t dance.”

Buffy wouldn’t let him get out of it and grabbed his hand. “You do now. I promised you fun, and I never break my promises.” She pulled him out of his chair and on the dance floor.

Spike didn’t know what to do when they got out there. He was looking around at the other dancing couples.

Buffy wrapped her arms around his neck.

He didn’t know what else to do, so he placed his arms around her waist.

“You just let the music flow through you. It’s not that hard,” she explained and started to move to the music.

Spike shut his eyes and followed her lead.

Buffy smiled and rested her head against his chest.

Spike opened his eyes at that moment. He gazed down at her and kissed the top of her head. He loved having her in his arms. It was like she was meant to be there. He wrapped her tighter in his embrace as they continued their dance.


* * * * *


He watched from a distance as she danced with that bleached freak and grew angry. She was his and only his. He first wanted revenge on Summers for putting his brother away, but now it was more than that. She was a very beautiful girl. He could imagine all the things he would do to her. He was damned if he was going to let that freak have her. She would be his; it was only a matter of time.


* * * * *


Buffy sat back down at the table with her friends after Spike went to the restroom.

Xander was getting more drinks.

The girls were staring at her.

She caught the looks and wondered what they were about. “What?”

Willow was the one that spoke up first. “What’s the deal with you two? You seemed pretty close when you were dancing.”

Buffy shrugged and blushed a little when she thought about how great it felt to be in his arms. “We’re just really good friends.”

Anya wasn’t convinced. “You had sex with him, didn’t you?”

Buffy’s eyes bulged. “How do you do that?”

Anya rolled her eyes. “Please, it’s a gift. You also look like someone who has been given many good orgasms.”

Her cheeks blushed bright red this time.

Willow was stunned. “You really slept with him?”

Buffy could only nod. “I know what you guys are gonna say. That I shouldn’t get involved with him because he works with my dad and we’re moving too fast, but I really like being with him. We need each other right now.”

Willow nodded in understanding. “We get it, Buffy. He seems to really make you happy.”

Buffy smiled at her friend. “Yeah, he really does.”

Spike then walked back over to them. He gave Buffy a kiss on the cheek and sat down next to her. “So, what were you ladies talking about?”

Buffy shrugged. “Just girl stuff,” she replied and laid her head on his shoulder.

He put his arm around her.

Willow smiled at the display of affection. Her friend really looked happy and she hoped that everything would work out for them.


* * * * *


Buffy and Spike crashed through his bedroom, with their lips locked in a passionate kiss.

He broke away long enough to close the door.

Buffy attacked his lips again.

Spike lifted her up and placed her on his bed, getting situated on top of her. He trailed kisses down her smooth neck.

She grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head.

He helped do the same with hers.

They threw their clothes on the floor and got back to the kissing.

Spike then slid into her leisurely.

She closed her eyes at the feelings that he was stirring in her.

He kissed both of her eyelids.

Buffy opened her eyes to stare right into his.

Spike buried his head in her neck and started to move slowly inside of her.

Buffy wrapped her arms around him and ran her fingers down his back. She let out a moan and whispered in his ear. “Harder, Spike. You don’t have to be gentle with me.”

He lifted his head to look at her. “I like being gentle.”

Buffy caressed his cheek. “There’s plenty of time for that later.”

Spike nodded and did what she asked. He closed his eyes and started to thrust harder into her.

They were both breathing heavily as they were soon brought to release.

Spike moved off of Buffy and wrapped his arms around her. He kissed the top of her head and noticed that she was starting to doze off. He smiled and soon joined her in a peaceful slumber.