[Reviews - 37] LikedPrinter
Summary: This story starts at the end of Dirty Girls and becomes Au after that although certain points do stay within canon of the show. Buffy has been sent out into the night turned away by her friends into a world none of them was prepared for. How will it affect her and how will it influence their battle with the First?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Horror, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 20969 Read: 9244
Published: 07/20/2005 Updated: 01/16/2006

1. Chapter one by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 10] Liked (4543 words)
Apparently I have issues with this story line in the show. The second time I've written a fic on this wonder why that is? Hope you are an Angst fan because this ride is extremely bumpy. Please feel free to tell me how evil I am because all reviews are extremely appreciated. Thanks

2. Chapter two by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 8] Liked (4539 words)
Hey just a quick thanks to everyone that reviewed. This is just something I've been toying with so it will take a little while before I get the flow going. I'm just happy that even if you arent Vamp!Buffy fans you are still giving me a chance. thanks so much and please let me know what you think.

3. Chapter three by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 6] Liked (3852 words)
I know I know I haven't posted in a long while. I'm sorry. Right now I'm working on this story and one other which isn't posted yet anywhere so I hope the length of this chapter will make up a little for the lack of updates. Thank you to everyone who's left a review.

4. Chapter four by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 6] Liked (4812 words)
Thanks to everyone who is still reading this fic. Unlike my others the words don't flow all at once hence the great gaps in updates. Of course the chapters are longer if that helps any. Thanks to everyone who has reviewed I appreciate it a ton.

5. Chapter five by Gerbnednav [Reviews - 7] Liked (3223 words)
I know I know it's been ages since I've posted. Problem is I work for the largest retailer in america yeah you know the one and the holiday season is too crazy to concentrate on my writing. Hopefully with the new year I'll be able to buckle down and put out quite a few chapters. Thanks to everyone who is keeping up with this fic even with the sparse updates. And extra special thanks to those of you who review.