Author: Sarah Aless

Contact: give_it_to_me_spikey@yahoo.co.uk

Title: You Know You Want To

Rating: NC-17

Spoilers: Season 6 post Smashed/Wrecked if anyone STILL hasn't seen that far.

Disclaimer: They're not mine *big sigh* Joss and Mutant Enemy own them I'm just having fun......and wishing

Distribution: 'I'm just a girl who can't say no.......' But please tell me where it's going :)

Summary: Was originally started for the fanfic challenge at Heat......Desire. However the hard drive crash of May 03 and the subsequent floppy drive stubbornness of June 03 prevented me from finishing in time to submit it. Therefore I gave up writing the third part and fitting some elements of the challenge (namely the use of a song) in and am just sharing what I had.


WARNING: This fic deals with a degree of BDSM. It's all consensual but if that's not your thing don't bother with part two or beyond.


PART THREE


Spike saw the fire flashing in her eyes though.

"Didn't like that did you my little spitfire?" Spike said smirking slightly "but it's like I said pet. For twenty four hours you are mine. You're MY little whore and I will have obedience from you. Now bend over and touch your toes."

Buffy looked up at Spike, his finger clicking still rankling in her chest, just who did he think he was? "And if I don't?" She said raising an eyebrow and her chin in defiance.

Spike looked at her and sighed in exasperation. "Buffy if you don't want to continue with the game, if you don't like any of this then just use the safe word. If you're not going to use it though I suggest you get over this urge to fight me every step of the way.......it'll only go worse for you pet."

Buffy shuddered with lust, but still said nothing. She knew perfectly well, and was sure Spike knew too, that she was not about to say her safe word. Much as she hated to admit it that cane lying on the bed kept pushing itself to the front of her thoughts and it scared her a little. Yeah, she was the slayer and had a very high pain tolerance but she didn't know what her tolerance for the humiliation of bending over and being caned would be.

Spike watched Buffy closely he could see she was struggling, but he could also smell her arousal. He actually wanted nothing more than to cuddle her and tell her everything was ok and it was just a game, but he stopped himself. If Buffy would just give herself over to this he knew she would love it. "You're not answering me Buffy" he boomed making her jump, "either say the safe word or bend over." Still Buffy didn't move, but she didn't say the word either.

"Ok pet, if that's the way you want to play it" as he spoke Spike moved purposefully towards her. The movement had an electric effect on Buffy and she yelped and without thinking any further bent over, her face flushing in embarrassment.

Spike grinned as he reached her "Too late luv." He said "I don't expect to wait that long to be obeyed." He slapped her hard across the ass which was already losing some of it's rosy glow because of her accelerated slayer healing. "You just lost any chance you had of me going easy on you. I'm just going to take my pleasure as I see fit and you needn't expect me to care if you're getting any pleasure, or if you're just getting frustrated as hell." His words were calculated to make her hornier, which, judging by the sudden increase in the smell of arousal he detected, was exactly the effect they had. Spike knew it was bullshit though. He'd walk over hot coals for this woman and he knew that she'd get a whole heap of pleasure today, and every day she'd let him give it to her. 'Just means I get to play for a little longer first' he thought 'I'm going to drive her insane before she comes again.'

"On the bed, on your back, now bitch!" Was all he said. He waited for at least a dirty look from her for the 'bitch' part but she merely straightened up, and keeping her eyes on the floor scuttled over to the bed. 'Good girl' he thought 'just go with it, you'll be so glad you did.' Spike took a leisurely walk over to his table of goodies. He could feel Buffy's eyes on him the whole time and he could practically taste her apprehension and tension. He picked up the handcuffs and strolled back over to the bed where she lay waiting. "Arms above your head" he instructed. Buffy complied immediately raising her arms and trying not to squirm as heat began to rage anew between her legs. Spike quickly secured her wrists in the handcuffs and attached them to the headboard. He climbed onto the bed and straddled her legs pinning them down.

"Lesson one." He said his face stern again, making Buffy just melt "patience and control. You WILL NOT move, make a sound, or come without my permission. You may not ask for permission, I will decide when to grant it. This is the last time you can speak until I say so. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir" Buffy said surprising herself with how breathlessly the words slipped out.

Spike parted her legs and half lay, half knelt over her. His rock hard member was straining at the leather pants he was wearing and he positioned it between her legs. Maddeningly slowly he rubbed himself against her wet heat. As he did so, his hands went up to her hair and stroked and tugged gently as he began to place feather light kisses on her now close eyelids. He peppered her face with these kisses all the time rubbing his erection into her groin. When he had covered her face he moved up to her right hand and proceeded to gently kiss and lick his way right down her arm. He stopped just as he was about to reach her breast and moved up to her left hand and repeated the pattern. Buffy was breathing heavily now at the torture of his lips barely touching her and his cock, slowly rubbing at her.
When Spike reached her breasts this time he raised his hips off her so there was no contact of the nether regions. He sucked her right nipple into his mouth grazing it slightly with his teeth. With his right hand he tugged at her left nipple. As he circled one with his tongue and the other with his thumb Buffy mewled and lifted her hips trying to get his cock in contact with her clit. Her eyes were glazed and she was practically hyperventilating and was barely even conscious of what she had done.

Spike immediately broke all contact with the slayer lifting himself right off her. "Bad slayer" he growled at her "Now we'll have to start over." He went back to kissing her face just as he had before. This time he kept his cock well out of the way, not wanting to drive her over the edge just yet. He followed the same path as before, covering her face then slowly down her arms. This time as he sucked and tugged at her hard nipples Buffy managed to stay still and quiet apart from the fact that she was panting heavily, which thankfully Spike didn't seem to count as making noise. He moved from her breasts down to her stomach alternating between kisses, licking and tiny nibbles. He reached her navel and licked round the outside before thrusting his tongue into it. Buffy lost it "Oh God" she moaned almost out of her mind with need. Again Spike lifted up off her, this time he grabbed her hip rolling her just enough that he could give her a quick hard spank. "Bad Slayer!" He repeated. "Oh well off we go again."

The torture started over again and this time Buffy managed to still any reaction whatsoever again apart from her very ragged breathing. Spike got all the way down to her pussy this time and found it completely sopping. He grinned and slowly licked her inner lips, then evilly licked round her clit but never actually touched it. That was his biggest test for her and she did him proud. Although she closed her eyes and sounded like she was having an asthma attack she didn't move or say a word.

With a quick movement Spike freed his cock and thrust it to the hilt into her. He began to pump hard and fast lifting her hips so he could get deeper. He knew he wasn't going to last long. For all his game had been effective in winding Buffy up he had done a good job of winding himself up too. Buffy still wasn't making a sound but he felt her vaginal walls begin to flutter and her muscles all started to tense, her bodies involuntary response to her impending orgasm. Judging it just right Spike pulled out before she came. Buffy knew that to her dying day she'd never work out how she didn't cry out in disappointment, but she didn't. "Almost went there Slayer. You're not getting to come until you deserve it."

He cupped her breasts together and thrust his cock between them. He began to pump furiously against her chest, not helping her state of mind any by groaning loudly. Just as Buffy thought she was actually going to come just from seeing him fuck her tits Spike spurted up over her upper chest and lower face. As his last convulsions passed she looked at him with such pleading in her eyes that Spike took pity. Rolling off to the side he savoured the sight of her lying there covered in his cum. But reached between her legs, four fingers entered her hot passage and the other hand rubbed furiously at her clit. As he did it he said "You may come, as hard as you want baby. I want you to scream for me baby." He didn't really need to ask, Buffy went off like a rocket. Her hips grinding down on his hands she screamed out "S--P--I--K--E!"

Spike let her come down a bit before he spoke, he loved seeing her all flushed and spent like this. As she began to settle he said "Well done. You managed to wait for permission, so you got to come. You can speak now if you want to. BUT ....... And correct me if I'm wrong here, I could swear you addressed me by my name just now. What did I instruct you to call me?"

"Sir" Buffy said still gasping a little "I'm sorry sir. It's just that you were so good and your always so sexy, I couldn't help myself. I couldn't think clearly because of how wonderful you are."

"You little minx" Spike didn't even try to hide his grin. "I'm going to let you rest for a minute or so but I can't overlook your impudence. I'm afraid I'll have to tan your hide for that."

"Yes sir" Buffy said throwing her head back on the pillow and dragging in a ragged breath.

"Ok" Spike said "Five minutes then we'll move on. You better be ready to obey me by then. If not you'll either get a thrashing or a repeat performance of what just happened. If you don't obey though you will not get to come like you just did.

"Yes sir" Buffy said excitedly, ready for the next round already and loving this more than she ever would have thought possible.