Author: Sarah Aless

Contact: give_it_to_me_spikey@yahoo.co.uk

Title: You Know You Want To

Rating: NC-17

Spoilers: Season 6 post Smashed/Wrecked if anyone STILL hasn't seen that far.

Disclaimer: They're not mine *big sigh* Joss and Mutant Enemy own them I'm just having fun......and wishing

Distribution: 'I'm just a girl who can't say no.......' But please tell me where it's going :)

Summary: Was originally started for the fanfic challenge at Heat......Desire. However the hard drive crash of May 03 and the subsequent floppy drive stubbornness of June 03 prevented me from finishing in time to submit it. Therefore I gave up writing the third part and fitting some elements of the challenge (namely the use of a song) in and am just sharing what I had.


WARNING: This fic deals with a degree of BDSM. It's all consensual but if that's not your thing don't bother with part two or beyond.


PART FOUR

Spike removed the cuffs from Buffy's wrists but left them attached to the headboard in case he wanted them later. He rubbed her wrists to make sure the blood was flowing properly then reached under the bed and came up with a box of baby wet wipes. He threw these to her saying "Clean yourself up then close your eyes and rest for a while. Just stay exactly where you are, don't want to wear you out too quickly." Buffy did as he said and then closed her eyes. She felt Spike lie down next to her but although her eyes were closed she was anything but restful. Her mind raced over and over what had happened already today and the possibilities for the rest of the twenty four hours.

She was almost shell-shocked at how much the kinky shenanigans had turned her on. She was trying to analyse why Spike getting all masterful made her pussy leak and her stomach flip over with a delicious nervousness. Eventually she gave up after arriving at a semi-conclusion that it was down to the fact that she had to be such a 'take-no-shit' kind of a person and she had so much power that she relished the thought of someone breaking her. Not literally but in a nice safe environment like this. She'd been in too many of the chain-the-slayer-up-until-we-kill-her type situations to actually want to be broken. With a safe word and Spike doing the chaining up though she could explore her darker side without fear.

Did Spike want her to fight back more? she wondered, remembering with embarrassment how she'd slipped so easily into calling him Sir and letting him do whatever he wanted. She didn't need to fight back, she reasoned. Both she and Spike knew she could kick his ass if she had to. Sighing loudly as her mind kept on racing over questions she just didn't know the answer to Buffy chanced opening an eye. Spike was lying with his back to her and didn't seem to have moved when she sighed. Tentatively she sat up watching Spike the whole time in case he woke up. He'd told her to stay put and although her ass was no longer stinging she didn't much fancy another spanking quite yet. Spike stayed quite still however, she carefully leant over him to see if his eyes were closed. At that point Spike purred, proving to her that he was asleep. Buffy fought back a giggle, she loved it when he did that, just like her own big pussy cat. 'Oh well' she thought to herself, 'I suppose it is kind of the middle of the night for him, what with it being daytime and all. Let him sleep for a while. Funny how vamps are just like human men, wham bam, no 'thank you' ma'am then roll off and go to sleep.

Slowly, so as not to disturb him she inched her way off her side of the bed. Feeling irresistibly drawn to the table where Spike had laid out his toys. Her eyes swept the table and she realised she was holding her breath. Spike purred again and she realised she really should get back to the bed, he could wake up any moment. She grabbed the riding crop from the table, fascinated by the thought of it striking anything but a horse. As she crept over to the bed she realised that the way Spike was lying his ass was sticking out towards her. Lying on her side facing him she aimed the crop at his ass, pulling the tip back with her fingers until it was straining. Maybe next time she'd be the one wielding the crop, 'should get some practice in' Buffy thought to herself 'better not actually hit him just now though, just get my aim in.

Just then Spike flailed an arm and began to turn over. The sudden movement startled Buffy and the fingers holding the end of the crop back slipped. There was a brief swishing noise then the crop smacked onto Spikes ass. In the same instant that Spike bellowed and jumped up off the bed Buffy flung the crop away from her as if it was on fire. It landed at the foot of the bed as she thrust her hands underneath her behind her back. Feeling as she did this like a naughty child. A child who having been caught with their hands in the cookie jar, takes them out and hides them as if to say 'it couldn't have been me.'

Spike who had actually been awake and listening to her movements but was not expecting a blow to the ass looked down at her in anger. His furious expression then melted into a truly evil smile. "Oh, you've gone and bloody done it now Slayer. Don't bother trying to look innocent, you're not getting away with that one. In a flash he was at her side of the bed hauling her up off it by one arm. Still holding her arm high in the air he smacked her on the ass as he pulled her across the room. He stopped momentarily when they reached a chair beside the table and bent her over the back of it. "I suggest you hold onto the seat Slayer" he threatened "this is gonna be a rough ride."

"Spike please, I'm sorry, just let me explain." Buffy squeaked out. Her head was in turmoil not least because of how quickly he had propelled her to the chair and how hard he'd spanked her on the way.

"Do. Not. Call. Me. Spike." He said punctuating each word with a fierce blow to each buttock in turn. "Learn your place Slayer."

Buffy opened her mouth to apologise for the slip of the tongue but just then he landed a blow so hard on her upper thigh that she honestly thought it was on fire. All she could do was gasp as he rained down blow after blow on her lower back, ass and the backs of her thighs. This was worse than the previous spanking, at least she'd known how many she was getting then. All she could do now was try not to cry or call him Spike again and wish for it to be over. To her astonishment though she realised that all the heat near her groin was making her moist. 'Again!' She thought, 'Is there something wrong with me?'

Pretty soon Spike was smacking already wounded flesh as there simply wasn't an inch left from lower back to upper thighs that wasn't burning deep crimson. This was pure agony and although he'd gotten pissed at her for it earlier she couldn't stop her hands from flying back to try to protect her burning skin. He didn't pin her hands to the small of her back this time however, he merely said, in a tone of voice that promised dire consequences for non-compliance. "Put your hands back on the seat of the chair. NOW. Don't you dare move them again bitch."

"I'm s-sorry S-sir" Buffy babbled gripping the underside of the chair seat for all she was worth. Spike continued the punishment for about another fifteen blows then stood back and admired the rosy red glow he'd created. Buffy stayed exactly as she was, bent over the chair. She was trembling and her knee's felt weak. The real reason she didn't move however was she didn't dare. There was no way she wanted to provoke another spanking like that. As wet as it had gotten her, she didn't think her ass could take any more whuppin'.

"Spike reached between her legs" grinning as his fingers came back dripping with her inner fluids. He reached for the baby wet wipes and proceeded to rub one gently over her flaming ass. Buffy gasped and tried to pull away from and push towards the coolness at the same time. While he was doing this Spike's other hand found her swollen clit. He rubbed it gently in time with his ministrations on her bottom. As he kept applying more soothing wipes he continued to rub her clit. First of all to help her body learn to associate the pain with arousal. Second of all to drive her wild. Being an expert on Buffy and her orgasms he listened for the tell-tale gasp and hitch of breath that signalled her approach to climax and took his hand and the wipes away.

"Oh god, please Sir, I need to come." Buffy said almost crying with frustration.

"Your needs are not important Buffy. Especially after you've been such a bad girl. Stand up and face me."

Buffy did so, still wanting to cry from her aching need for release, and keeping her eyes on the floor.

"Look at me Buffy." Spike said in a gentle tone of voice which surprised her but compelled her to obey as much as his harsh voice. As she looked up he said "Tell me you've been a naughty girl."

"I've been a naughty girl." Buffy said blushing with shame that he could make her say that and dropping her eyes.

"Again, but look at me this time."

"I've been a naughty girl Sir." She said looking into his eyes and wanting to die on the spot as her stomach did somersaults.
"Good." Spike said, the evil grin back on his face "Now that you've been punished for your cheek earlier and calling me by my name. Just how AM I going to punish you for taking my own crop to me?"