Author: Sarah Aless

Contact: give_it_to_me_spikey@yahoo.co.uk

Title: You Know You Want To

Rating: NC-17

Spoilers: Season 6 post Smashed/Wrecked if anyone STILL hasn't seen that far.

Disclaimer: They're not mine *big sigh* Joss and Mutant Enemy own them I'm just having fun......and wishing

Distribution: www.geocities.com/spikeaholic20 & onegoodlay anyone else..... 'I'm just a girl who can't say no.......' But please tell me where it's going :)

Summary: Sheer PWP set in the wonderful days when Spike and Buffy were ruttin like rabbits. Was originally started for the fanfic challenge at Heat......Desire. However an indecent amount of computer crashes meant I couldn't finish in time. Decided to just carry on anyway and boy has it grown.


WARNING: This fic deals with a degree of BDSM. It's all consensual but if that's not your thing don't bother with part two or beyond.


PART 5

Spike started to slowly circle Buffy looking her up and down in a leisurely way that made her shudder. When he was behind her it strangely felt to Buffy like her ass got hotter, just from his gaze. Spike sucked in one of his pointless breaths as he admired his handiwork. "I wish you could see what I can slayer" he said in a low voice which was almost a growl "it's bloody lovely. Your bum's always beautiful but all glowing like that it's so much better."

Buffy wondered if Spike had found some way to limit the oxygen supply down here as she found breathing becoming a very difficult thing to do again. His word's and his circling and appraising of her body were riling her up nicely again. 'God' she thought 'how can he be so damned sexy no matter what he does or says.' Spike continued circling, his face thoughtful, as if contemplating all the possible punishments which could fit the crime.

"Well," said Spike "I think it's definitely going to be the crop pet. Seeing as you saw fit to use it on me. Only right I should return the favour."

"Please Sir," Buffy said turning desperate eyes to Spike "I'm enjoying everything I really am, and I really want to go on. I don't want to say my safe word but I just don't think I can take any more on my ass. It'll heal real soon, but it's still so hot.....please I can't."


"Poor little slave." Spike said gently, moving in he cupped Buffy's chin in his hand. "You know you brought it on yourself, don't you? You know I can't let you get away with what you did. You just said yourself, you've been a naughty girl."

A bit of Buffy's usual fire flared suddenly in her. "Look Spike I know how much you're enjoying this and honestly I am too but if you try to use that crop on my ass like you just did your hand I will scream the safe word to kingdom come and I'll never let you do this again."

Spike couldn't help but grin, as much as he loved having her subservient a large part of the reason he loved Buffy so much was her fiery temper and sometimes downright irritation with him. He loved it when she was annoyed with him, he could usually talk her round and it just added so much heat to any exchange they had, even before they had started shagging. "Ok. I hear you Slayer" he said now gripping her chin "I'm going to overlook the audacity of your last speech just this once. Can't expect to break you in straight away, Rome wasn't built in a day and I've never tried to tame a slayer before."

Although Buffy shot him a filthy look she felt a twinge in her sex at his words. "But your doing so well sweetheart. I promise not to go as hard on you as I just did." He continued softening his voice and his grip. "How's about you take one on each lovely breast. That's double what you gave me. Then double that again for your sheer barefaced cheek and disobedience and take two on your ass. I'll promise not to give you any more than that?"

'My breasts?' Buffy thought 'that's weird........but apparently it's making me horny thinking about it! This could be interesting.' Buffy really didn't want to say the safe word and as long as Spike kept his word she thought she should be able to handle what he suggested. Spike watched her closely he could tell her mind was whirring over something. "What do you say pet? If you can do it I'll give you a reward."

'Could get VERY interesting' thought Buffy and quickly nodded saying "Yes Sir".

"Good girl" Spike beamed fighting an urge to hug her, he knew she'd come through. I t had been touch and go for a minute. She was new to this and she was a slayer after all. It did go against all her natural instincts, but her inner kink had won through. The game was well and truly back on. "Ok but first things first. I need to see if that spanking taught you any obedience. On all fours now please."

She wavered, she really wanted to go on, but Spike just kept changing the rules. She'd been expecting to take her punishment quickly then move on to the reward. 'Should've known Spike would never be that straight forward.' She thought to herself. 'What the hell is he planning now? Should I do it or just give up now?'

While she was thinking and without her noticing Spike had picked up the riding crop. "Now." He commanded. Buffy hesitated for another second, it was a second too long for Spike's liking. There was a swish as the crop slashed through the air then a loud crack as it struck Buffy directly on the back of her knees. Buffy wasn't sure if it was the force of the blow or shock but she dropped instantly to her knees. Once there she quickly dropped onto her hands too before Spike could find an excuse to use that thing on her back as well. As Spike walked round from the back of her to the front she found herself cringing away from him, the pain behind her knees a constant warning of what he might do. Spike sneered slightly, just for effect. Buffy tried to get a grip on herself. 'Honestly!' She thought 'cringing away from Spike! Like some big fraidy cat.'

Spike stood in front of her, she looked up at him almost defiantly. "Head down." He commanded. Buffy immediately dropped her head. 'Geez, he's practically got me conditioned not to think anymore.' She thought.

"Kiss my feet slave." Spike said. Again Buffy found herself hesitating, it was just so demeaning, at least when he was spanking her she could tell herself 'he was holding me down'. If she did this it would be entirely her choice, because she could kick his ass if she wanted to even from her current position. Suddenly an image of herself kissing Spike's feet flashed into her mind, giving her such an erotic charge that she lowered her mouth to his feet without further thought. So driven by her own erotic imagery was she that she began to really get into this. Spending a few seconds on each foot before switching she ardently kissed and licked, and sucked at his toes. The sight of not just any Slayer willingingly subjugating herself like this but HIS slayer almost did for Spike. His cock became painfully erect and he almost groaned.

"Good." He forced out "Stop now." Buffy however, now that she'd gone for it, was too far gone to even hear properly. Spike pulled the foot she was currently working on back just out of her reach. As she began to crawl forward to follow it he said sternly. "If I say stop. DO IT. Next time I will kick you for that." Buffy immediately froze at such a terrible promise. Spike had seemed to have softened a little since the spanking but the last sentence just sounded so.....violent. Buffy suddenly had the urge to giggle. She and Spike had spent so long trying to kill each other and here she was getting horrified at the thought he might kick her?! Fortunately for her, she fought the urge to laugh and dropped her head again awaiting further instruction.

"Kneel up. I'll give you the first strokes." Spike said a little more gently. Buffy did as he said. "Cup them together luv" he said. Again, Buffy complied holding her breasts together. Spike stood to her left and as he raised the crop Buffy screwed her eyes up, knowing this was gonna sting. Sure enough as it struck she gasped and really had to fight her instinct to cover her breasts with her arms and not let him anywhere near them. Spike quickly moved to her right side and repeated the action. This time Buffy cried out at the burning of the two welts which had instantly risen on the tops of her breasts. "Good girl." Spike said "Next time you earn that punishment it'll be your nipples that get it, so I suggest you do as your told."

"Yes Sir" Buffy just about managed to gasp out. 'Holy crap!' she thought 'if my breasts hurt this much what the hell is that gonna feel like where I'm already sore?' She didn't have to wait long to find out. "Back on all fours Buffy." Spike ordered. Buffy dropped to her hands and knees, eyes screwed up again trying to steel herself for the first blow. Spike slowly ran the crop up from the welt at the back of her knees to her buttocks. As it came into contact with the tender flesh Buffy hissed and the muscles in her ass tensed. Although the burning was fading a little, the crop rubbing over the abused flesh really stung and Buffy found herself trying to pull away from it.

Without warning there was a loud 'swish -crack' and Buffy's arms collapsed as she cried out from the blow. If anyone had asked her what it felt like she doubted she could have found the words to describe it. She was resting on her elbows and knee's now which to Spike's glee lifted her ass in the air as if begging to feel the crop again. Buffy strangely wanted nothing more than to squeeze hard at the long thin welt across her backside. Spike took aim again and this time sliced the crop down on the spot where her thighs and butt joined, making Buffy cry out again and bite down on one of her arms which she had been resting her forehead on. The position she'd been in when this blow struck was such that the crop had also struck just on the outside of her moist entrance. It was almost like she could feel her clit swelling from such unexpected stimulation close by. Spike hadn't let her come for ages and she was really starting to feel desperate.

Spike listened to her panting and smiled. "Ok. You can get up now" he said "go and lie on the bed while I go and get something that I need for your reward." Buffy got shakily to her feet and shuffled over to the bed wincing just from the feeling of air moving over her weals. She got to the bed and started to lie down on her back. When her ass touched the bed though she yelped and fairly shot up off the offending surface. Spike had been moving towards the ladder and turned at the noise. "You can lie on your front Buffy. Sorry pet should've told you that." He said sounding genuinely sorry and even a little concerned. Buffy raised her eyebrows at the kind words. "I want you to carry on enjoying this honey." Spike said simply "You're taking to it like a duck to water. I don't want to cause you unnecessary suffering....unless you deserve it." He winked as he turned and swiftly climbed the ladder.

Buffy closed her eyes and tried to forget the searing pain in her ass. Concentrating instead on how weird this whole thing had turned out to be. Who would've thought that arguably one of the toughest and most effective slayers ever would get so damn hot and bothered by bondage and domination. Delivered by a vampire no less! And not a vampire who was playing before he killed her, one who at every opportunity every day professed his love for her. She couldn't help feeling that fate was up there having a really good laugh. 'Oh well,' she thought 'if I'm getting lovin' and some of the best orgasms ever out of it who am I to complain.'

She opened her eyes as she heard Spike coming back down the ladder with something which was tinkling. He came over to the bed depositing a bowl on the bedside table. He perched on the edge brushing her hair back from her face and planting a gentle kiss on her cheek. Buffy was surprised but decided if Spike wanted to play nice for a while she wasn't going to complain. He took an ice cube from the bowl and ran it over the first welt he had created on her ass. The shock of another new feeling in the now hyper sensitive area caused her to arch her back and try to push herself up. Spike gently pushed her back down saying, "Just relax kitten, it'll help." He began to run the cube over the sorest spots. Again Buffy hissed but after the initial shock the coolness was a relief. As the cube started to melt from the contact with her heated skin a trickle of water ran down between her butt cheeks causing her to squirm. Spike's hand which was still on the middle of her back pressed down more firmly.

"Relax luv," he said "just let me do this. Unless of course you want me too cuff you to the headboard again." He smiled as he smelled her arousal as fluid gushed between her legs. "I think you want me too" he teased "well, do you?"

"No Sir" Buffy said smiling lazily and lying completely still again trying to relax.

Spike took a cube in his hand and one in his mouth. Slowly and methodically he licked and rubbed ice over her lower back where the skin was already starting to fade to a bright pink rather than red. Buffy lay still but groaned at the delicious coolness of the ice and her lovers mouth. He slowly moved down proving he was as skilled in the gentle relief of painas he was at causing it. The lower he got the more excited Buffy got, and the more she could think of nothing but having his cock inside her. Despite all the spanking getting her wet and the fact that he had let her come earlier, she'd been almost painfully aroused for quite a while now and he'd only had his cock in her once. Even then he hadn't come inside her or let her come with him inside and she ached to be joined with him.

As Spike reached the welt from the second blow of the crop he stopped for a moment to crawl onto the bed straddling her legs. Slipping his hands underneath her hips he gently tugged her to her knees in front of him. 'God Buffy thought' in her hazy state 'he sure does like me on my knees.' Spike took another piece of ice and using his tongue traced the angry mark of his blow. Buffy groaned louder than ever as the ice passed over the entrance to her sex. Spike had intended to go all the way down to her upper thighs with the ice but when Buffy groaned like that and pushed back towards his mouth he knew he had to be inside her. 'Besides' he thought to himself ' she's got slayer healing and her thighs don't really look very inflamed any more.'

With that thought he turned Buffy over so she was lying on her side facing him. He took her left leg behind the knee making her wince a little and placed it over his thigh. Agonisingly slowly (for both of them) he slid inside. "Ohh Buffy" he groaned "you're so hot and wet.....so tight. Oh I love the feel of being inside you."

Buffy joined him in the groaning as she tried to shift herself down on his cock. When he was all the way in Spike kissed her lovingly before starting the again agonisingly slow motion of pulling out. "Oh Spike....feels so good." Buffy panted "love your dick in me". Spike moved in and out slowly and tenderly driving Buffy slightly mad from the feeling. She needed him to go faster and began to clench and release her inner muscles with the plan of getting him to lose the self-control he was now displaying. "Jesus slayer" he groaned "you have to stop that if you want me to last long enough to make you come." Buffy stopped as Spike grabbed her hips and turned them so she was sitting astride him.

"Go for it baby" he smiled up at her. Buffy started slowly again. For all she had wanted Spike to go faster she wanted to enjoy the feeling of moving herself up and down his shaft for as long as she could. "So beautiful" Spike said reaching up and tugging her down to kiss him. "My beautiful girl." He moved his mouth to her ear and bit almost to the point of pain on her lobe. "Ride my dick baby" he growled into her ear. Buffy did not need telling twice she began to increase her pace but still taking him as far in and out as she could, sitting up a little more to better control her movement. Spike put his hands up to her breasts, tracing the line of the crop and making her shiver. "You look so beautiful bearing my marks" he breathed. He couldn't resist and gave her nipple a hard tweak. His words and the tweak sent Buffy almost over the edge and she began frantically humping up and down on his big hard cock. Moaning and panting, Spike could see how close she was. He reached between them, rubbing her incredibly swollen nubbin. It only took a few seconds more before Buffy was moaning and gasping out "oh god......oh.....yes.......oh.......my.......god.....yes....unnnnggghhh!!!".

As she collapsed onto him Spike who still hadn't come flipped them both so that he was on top. Quickly grabbing Buffy's legs he almost threw them over his shoulders. Lifting her hips so her ass wasn't on the bed he began to thrust fast and hard into her. As he neared his release he grunted out "So beautiful....so wonderful....Buffy.....you're mine, mine, MINE!" He shouted this last as he spurted inside her. Still thrusting as his last spurts died out he lowered her to the bed and to Buffy's surprise she found that most of her ass didn't hurt anymore. They both lay there grinning stupidly for a while. Then Spike turned to Buffy his hand playing with the strands of hair around her face. "You know I love you kitten, don't you?"

Buffy rolled her eyes "Yes Spike, and I'm fine. Don't look so worried. Haven't said the safe word yet have I? I'm a big girl. Also I regularly fight 'big bads'....." she raised her eyebrows knowing full well the effect of what she was about to say "You haven't come close to hurting me."

Spike was immediately assailed with memories of the first night they had spent together in the building they had knocked down in their passion. "Oh Slayer" he said, swiftly climbing on top of her and pinning her hands high above her head, "you're playing a dangerous game now pet. I'm not nearly finished with you yet little girl."