Title: You know you want to (6/?)
Author's Name: Sarah Aless
Author's E-mail: give_it_to_me_spikey@yahoo.co.uk
Disclaimer: They're not mine *big sigh* Joss and Mutant Enemy own them I'm just having fun......and wishing and definitely not making any money.
Distribution:www.geocities.com/spikeaholic20, One Good Lay, & Near Her Always. Anyone else..... 'I'm just a girl who can't say no.......' But please tell me where it's going :)
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: S/B
Feedback: Yes please.....pretty please.
Author's Notes:Sheer PWP set in the wonderful days when Spike and Buffy were ruttin like rabbits. Was originally started for the fanfic challenge at Heat......Desire. However an indecent amount of computer crashes meant I couldn't finish in time. Decided to just carry on anyway and boy has it grown.

PART 6

Previously...
Buffy rolled her eyes "Yes Spike, and I'm fine. Don't look so
worried. Haven't said the safe word yet have I? I'm a big girl. Also
I regularly fight 'big bads'....." she raised her eyebrows knowing
full well the effect of what she was about to say "You haven't come
close to hurting me."

Spike was immediately assailed with memories of the first night they
had spent together in the building they had knocked down in their
passion. "Oh Slayer" he said, swiftly climbing on top of her and
pinning her hands high above her head, "you're playing a dangerous
game now pet. I'm not nearly finished with you yet little girl."



Buffy grinned up at Spike and tried to pull her hands free of his grasp. Spike pressed down harder on her wrists before transferring them both to one of his hands. He grabbed her face hard enough to make the grin disappear. "Haven't come close to hurting you have I not pet?" He questioned, his free hand finding one of the welts left on her chest from the crop. He pinched the inflamed skin cruelly. "Not what it sounded like when you were practically begging me not to use the crop on you. 'I just don't think I can take anymore on my ass'" he mimicked. "Not what it sounded like when you yelped when I gave you your deserved punishment. Was that all play-acting Buffy?"

"No Sir" Buffy squeaked out "I'm sorry I didn't mean it, I won't say anything like that again." Again she grinned at him, showing she was playing her part again.

"Not a satisfactory explanation Slayer." Spike said shaking his head slowly. "I think you want me to hurt you more. Well, do you want me too?" Again he pinched the welt then her nipple. A bolt of lust went straight to her pussy and Buffy arched up towards his cruel fingers.
"Oh yes Spike please do." She moaned.

"Bloody hell Slayer!" Spike exclaimed. "This is supposed to be punishment to make you learn your place. You could at least try to come off as a bit reluctant. Maybe I should give up with all these silly little punishments. Maybe I should get my bullwhip out and make you bleed. Or fuck you up the ass without any lube."

Buffy's smile and playfulness vanished. 'He wouldn't,' she thought 'surely he wouldn't'.

"Oh, don't forget what I am pet. I'd do it." Spike said as if he'd read her mind. "Wouldn't be the first time."

Buffy looked away stung a little by him making such an obvious point that he was far more experienced at this. She also felt a little jealous of whoever the other girls he'd done this stuff with were. She was pulled out of her reverie by Spike grabbing her chin again, forcing her to look at him. "What's it to be luv? You going to behave?"

"Yes Sir." Buffy said "I promise to be good."

Spike grinned now. He let go of her hands and stood up from the bed. He clicked his fingers as he said "here" pointing to the spot in front of him. Buffy repressed her annoyance at the finger clicking thing and got up and stood before him. "On your knees" he said curtly. Buffy knelt in front of him. "Suck my dick" he ordered. Buffy reached out to bring his cock to her mouth. "No hands." Spike ordered. Buffy looked up at him and pouted "I can do a much better job if you let me touch you" she said.

Spike put his head back and sighed loudly. Why couldn't she ever just do as she was told? "You're still questioning me" he stated "I don't think you understand the rules here. I OWN you Slayer. All you need to do is EXACTLY what I tell you to and nothing else. I don't want your suggestions."

"I'm sorry Sir. I understand, it won't happen again. I just thought...."

She was cut off by Spike growling in frustration. "It doesn't matter what you think." He almost shouted "You obviously don't understand. I think you need a constant reminder of your status here." Buffy looked puzzled as Spike walked over to his table of goodies "Come here" he ordered. Buffy started to stand up. Without even looking round Spike said " No-one told you to stand up slave. I want you to crawl to me."

'Oh god help me,' Buffy thought 'how can that make me wet again. How?' But it had and she felt herself get wetter as she crawled towards Spike. When she reached his feet he turned to her smiling with what looked like a human size dog collar in his hands. "Kneel up" he clicked. Buffy obeyed and he quickly secured the collar round her neck fastening it at the back with it's belt like fastener. "Beautiful" he said clipping a leash to the ring on the front of it. Buffy's hands went up to try to loosen the leather round her neck a little. "A-a-ah" Spike said swatting her hands away "bad girl. You're not choking or anything and the tighter it is, the easier it'll be for you to remember who's the Master here."

"Yes Sir" Buffy flushed and dropped her gaze. Spike was impressed, this was the one part he'd thought might give him the most trouble. That was the slayer though. Always surprising him. He tugged down on the leash and Buffy dropped to her hands and knee's and followed him back to the middle of the room. Once there a sharp tug brought her back to an upright kneeling position again and Spike grinning widely said "Now....where were we? Oh yes. You were about to suck me off. Well don't let me hold you up luv. On you go."

Buffy rolled her eyes looking up at Spike incredulously. He was just loving this, she could tell and she couldn't even say anything about the completely unwarranted crudeness his orders were now containing. Spike pulled upwards on the leash bringing her mouth right up to his cock. Grudgingly she took the end of his dick in her mouth, even though she was really into this now, she was still Buffy. Her subconscious motto was still 'never give Spike anything too easily'. Sensing the slight reluctance Spike wrapped a hand in her hair and pulled just hard enough to assert a little authority. Buffy smiled round his cock, the fact that they were both fighting for dominance even now when she was arguably in a far lower position was just so typical of their whole relationship. Neither ever really wanted the other to have the upper hand.

She slowly circled the head of his dick with the tip of her tongue. An action which caused Spike to groan and unwittingly tighten the grip he had on her hair. 'Hah!' Buffy thought 'who's got the power now? I'm going to tease you mercilessly before you come, just like you did me.' She slowly slipped more of his dick into her mouth her tongue swirling round the underside as she did so. Spike groaned a little more and Buffy stopped taking him in, sucking powerfully she pulled her head back until he was almost out of her mouth and flicked her tongue rapidly back and forth over the head again. Spike now sounded as if he wouldn't know a coherent thought if it jumped up and bit him. She started to take him back into her mouth prompting a moan of approval from Spike. His vocalisation caused her to smile again as she stopped sucking his dick in and went back to teasing the head with her skilled tongue, frustrating the vampire no end.

Buffy was sure now judging by his groaning that Spike was well and truly carried away on this. She lifted her right hand and began to caress from underneath his balls to the base of his dick. She was just about to use her hand to pump him as she sucked him in and out of her mouth when Spike regained the power of speech. "I said, no hands Slayer." Buffy froze, if she had been able to form a thought she probably would have been wondering whether she really had been trying to control the situation; or had she really been trying to get Spike to punish her again. Judging by the tone of his voice she certainly wasn't getting away with this.

Spike relinquished his hold on her hair and removed his cock from her mouth striding quickly over to the bed. He picked up the cane which had been lying there taunting Buffy the whole time and was back in front of her before his movement had even registered properly. He grasped her hair again tipping her head back and thrust his dick at her mouth. Buffy opened up on reflex and took him in. That was all she did though as she was now transfixed by the cane in his hand. "Get back to sucking honey, no reason I should suffer because you chose to disobey me AGAIN." As Buffy got back down to the job Spike said "and I think we've had enough of your teasing, pleasurable as it was. Take it all this time Slayer." 'Damnit!' Buffy had thought she was being so clever teasing him and taking the power back, but he'd been on to her the entire time. She moved position slightly so that she could get the right angle to deep throat him, a trick she and Spike had spent a lot of time perfecting. She assumed the presence of the cane was to act as an incentive for her to perform well at this task. Well if it meant less pain she was going to make damn well sure she did a good job. He was almost all the way in when he said "Good. That's right take it baby. Oh and hold your right arm out to the side."

Puzzled but not stopping the blow job for a second Buffy did so holding her arm out palm upwards. With amazing speed Spike swished the cane down on her lower arm. The crack as it made contact was louder than with the crop and for a second she didn't feel anything. Suddenly it felt as though someone had placed a red hot poker against her skin and was holding it there. Her cry of "OWWW!" was muffled due to her mouth and part of her throat being extremely full, but it's effect for Spike was felt rather than heard. Her cry of pain resonated against his dick in a very pleasurable way. It was so good in fact that he immediately struck her again twice in quick succession.

This time Buffy pulled her head back, his dick popping out of her mouth. "No fair Spike" she pouted "I only touched you once. You hit me three times!"

"Well done luv you can count." Spike smirked "I decide the punishments here Buffy not you and I happen to think your blatant disrespect called for more severe chastisement than one piddling little blow. Besides, it feels so nice when you scream with my dick in your mouth." Spike grinned that boyish mischievous grin of his and Buffy pouted some more.

"What's wrong my little slut?" he said in mock concern "Would you rather I use it on your ass? Or your tits maybe? Well don't worry cos you might end up getting your wish if you don't start giving me head in the next few seconds. Never take your mouth off my dick until I tell you to. Now head down and arm out please, don't make me make you do it."

Buffy quickly resumed her task at Spike's threat. As she deep throated him Spike caned her another four times. Buffy moaning in pain, and Spike in ecstasy with every blow. By the last stroke though Buffy's moans were more than a little from arousal too and she was eagerly sucking on Spike. Spike was perfectly happy to come this way until a wicked thought popped into his head.

Pulling back from her he took the end of the leash and tugged her to her feet. "I think you enjoyed sucking dick like a whore" he said "in fact I think it was getting you all wet. Let's see shall we?" Very carefully Spike drew the end of the cane up the inside of Buffy's thigh. When it was positioned between her legs he rubbed it back and forth between her slickened lips. It was cold on her slit and Buffy shuddered and whimpered with desire at the sensation so similar to the feeling of Spike's cold hands touching her. As she began to gasp a little Spike pulled the instrument of torture away. Buffy's eyes followed it as he lifted it to the light and smirked saying "soaking wet, just like I thought." Buffy flushed and looked at the floor. Spike pulled her by the leash over to a corner. "Face the wall and put your hands up high where I can see them" he ordered "don't want you bringing yourself off before I'm done with you."

"You know, teachers used to do this at school when I was a child." Spike mused as Buffy positioned herself in the corner. "Only they used to make us wear a dunces hat if we had to stand in the corner. Pity I don't have one. I think you'd look cute in a pointy hat with a big 'D' on it. Showing all the world that you are too stupid to do something as simple as follow your masters orders. What do you think Buffy?"

Sometimes Buffy wondered about Spike's sanity, he was forever seeming to ramble off with no obvious point. She didn't trust herself to actually tell Spike what she thought of his latest idea, so she kept quiet. "Answer me when I ask you a question" Spike bellowed bringing the cane down hard on her ass, which was now almost completely healed from her earlier spanking.

"I'm sorry Spike" Buffy hissed "If that would please you I think it would be a very good idea." Spike smiled. Finally she was bloody getting it!

"Good answer, for once Slayer. Now I wonder, do you actually mean that, or are you just trying to avoid more of this?" He caned her ass three times in quick succession.

"No Sir, I promise I wasn't" Buffy, gasping slightly tried to stop the pain and arousal coming through in her voice "I only want what pleases you.

"Oh so you want more of this do you?" Spike said ruthlessly repeating the three stokes. The smell of Buffy's arousal became almost tangible.

"If you think I deserve it Sir." She said meekly knowing she couldn't win by answering merely in the positive or negative.

"Hall-e-bloody-lu-jah luv" Spike said gleefully "maybe you're cleverer than I was giving you credit for. You finally soddin'well caught on! You are my plaything and all that matters here is what I want. Took you long enough to learn your lesson mind."

"I'm sorry if I displeased you Sir" Buffy said really letting go now and starting to wonder whether it was actually possible to orgasm just from saying these things out loud. She was startled out of her reverie by the feeling of the cane creeping up her inner thigh again. Her breath hitched as it got closer to her hot and dripping sex. It slid between her lips then Spike angled it upwards so that it was rubbing her clit as he began to move it back and forth. Buffy began to gasp as she felt an orgasm building.

Spike pulled the cane away finding it soaked with Buffy's juices he grinned as he rubbed it over her ass, leaving it glistening. He pushed it back between her legs for a couple of seconds and brought it back wet again. "You know you get a much better stinging sensation on wet skin, with a wet instrument" he informed her. "Seeing as you've been good enough to provide enough juice to wet your ass and the cane I think it only right you should experience that."

Buffy shuddered with desire at the thought of her own excitement contributing to such pleasurable suffering. Spike cracked her hard across the ass with the cane, laughing softly as Buffy cried out helplessly. He'd been right it wasn't like it hadn't hurt before but this stroke just had a little extra sting to it. "Let's see if we can't get a little more juice going." Spike said.

He slipped the cane back up to her pussy following it with his hand and making sure her clit was positioned right on one of the knot's of the bamboo. He drove his cock into her from behind and Buffy lifted onto her tiptoes to take as much of him in as possible. He immediately started a fast and hard rhythm sawing the cane back and forth over her clit as he thrust. Buffy didn't know whether to laugh, cry, scream or all of the above. As he pounded into her his hips smashed again and again against the bruised flesh of her ass causing a pain/pleasure that was only surpassed by the feeling of the knobble of bamboo punishing her clit.

"Do you like that luv?" Spike grunted in her ear "You love my cock up you don't you?"

"Oh god yes Sir" Buffy panted out.

"Say it" he demanded

"I- love -your cock -Siiirrr!" she ground out

"No, say the whole thing. Say you love MY cock up you."

"Oh- oh- I do Sir I love your cock up me, pounding into me."

"Who do you belong to?"

"You Sir, you - you - you! I'm yours. I'm your---ohmygod--your whore, your bitch, whatever you want me to be."

That was it for Spike. The hand which wasn't manipulating the cane reached round and grabbed the front of her neck as he hammered into her. He squeezed just tight enough that she'd feel a little light headed and frantically increased the pace of his cock and the cane. His grip on her neck had the desired effect on Buffy, her sudden light headedness made her come harder than she thought she ever had before, and she just kept coming.

Spike grunted as he jerked his semen up into her. "Fucking hell- slayer-" he grunted out "tightest little bitch-- I ever stuck it in. Fuck!"

Buffy collapsed to her knee's in the corner almost sobbing from the strength of her orgasm. Spike was now leaning on the wall above her. He regained his composure long before Buffy did. He reached down and unfastened the collar. Buffy looked up at him with a puzzled expression. "You were bloody fantastic for your first time with S&M luv. Consider our little scene ended for the time being" he said.

Buffy grinned then winced a little as she shifted position and caught her ass with her heel. "Honestly Slayer, you came such a long way in one go. But be warned, if you want to play this game again, we can't go back to the disobedience and questioning. I want you to be as submissive as you were at the end there."

"Oh I think I can manage that." Buffy smiled and winked adding "Sir".

"Consider yourself bloody luck I already took your collar off luv." Spike said "winking at me like that you little minx, I'd have skinned your arse for that."

Buffy giggled as she said, "Maybe we can save it up for next time." Spike's face lit up he'd almost been worried he'd pushed a little far, but nope she was going to let him do it again. "Well. What we going to do now?" Buffy interrupted his thoughts. "You got me for a whole twenty four hours you know. Do I get to use any of your toys on you now?"

"Hmm" said Spike screwing his face up in contemplation "Give a feller a minute to think about that one."

The End (or maybe not ;))