[Reviews - 9] LikedPrinter
Summary: B/S Fic. Answer to Richess' challenge of the month on the One Good Lay site to create a musical fic using hits of today. The Immortal suspects that Buffy is harbouring feelings for someone else and is determined to find out if his suspicions of it being a certain vampire are correct.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Buffy/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 8400 Read: 3306
Published: 07/22/2005 Updated: 11/05/2005

1. Prologue - The Spell by Katrina [Reviews - 4] Liked (1899 words)
I'm not too sure how this concept will work out but I hope that I can do it justice. I just fancied having a go at writing something different from my usual fic's and thought that the extra challenge of making a 'musical' was interesting…and hopefully, entertaining :)

2. Everything I Own by Katrina [Reviews - 1] Liked (3432 words)
Sorry for the delay in posting but I suddenly decided that I didn’t like what I’d written for the first chapter and rewrote the whole thing taking me off onto a different tangent than I’d originally planned! Please note that song lyrics are shown in italics.

3. Everything About You by Katrina [Reviews - 4] Liked (3069 words)
Sorry for the delay in chapter's but I've been really busy. Feedback would be greatly appreciated as there's not much incentive to continue if no-one bothers to read!

Italics denotes song lyrics.