Thanks for the reviews guys!!! ^_^
*******************************


Chapter 5: Ooops My Bad!


Buffy turned to him as if waiting for something and she gave him the tenderest smile he’s ever seen. Spike wasn’t sure if it was the liquor or what but before he could react, he reached over and claimed Buffy’s lips with his own.

Buffy was momentary paralyzed as the realization dawned on her that Spike’s lips were attached to hers…and she liked it… a lot. She returned his chaste kiss with vigor. The tip of Spike’s tongue jetted out, tracing Buffy’s bottom lip asking for entrance; with a sigh Buffy opened her mouth granting him entry.

They finally broke apart after needing to breathe and reality set in, Buffy’s not so tipsy part of her brain kicked in ‘Your kissing Spike you idiot!’ it shouted at her. Hazel eyes flew open as she pushed away from Spike. They stood there looking at each other for a few moments in silence.

Spike went to apologize but Buffy bet him to it.

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to.” And with that she ran from the cemetery leaving a very confused Spike it is wake.

******************************

Buffy walked into the Bronze and over to her usual table, were Tara, Oz, Willow, and Gunn greeted her with laughter. Buffy sat down next to Willow arching her eyebrow at the group not only from the laughter, but from the new visitor, just when did Gunn start sitting with them?

“Hey guys.”

“Hey Buffy, we didn’t see you come in.” Willow replied.

“Yeah, I would guess not with all the laughing. What’s up?”

The group started laughing again and Tara let out a small snort that even made Buffy laugh. After regaining their composure Willow started to fill her friend in on the funny.


*****Flashback*****
~*~Earlier that afternoon~*~
The doorbell rang at the Rosenberg residence, and Willow’s mother answered the door greeting the visitor. Walking back towards the study/office to continue her “very” important work she called to Willow.

“Willow you have a visitor at the door.”

“Ok mom.” Willow said walking out of the kitchen heading towards the foyer.

She was pleasantly surprised to find Gunn standing in her foyer; the redhead greeted him with a warm smile.

“Not to sound all rude and all, but what are you doing here…more over how do you know were I live…and why are you standing in my foyer?” Willow questioned her guest.

Gunn scratched the back of his head. “Well technically I’m “not” here.” He said making exclamation marks with his hands saying “not”.

He pushed his hands in his pockets and kicked at an imaginary dust bunny on the hard wood floor.

“I just wanted to give you the heads up that Cordelia has something big planned for you tonight, and that Xander is part of the plan.”

Willow’s smile had turned into a scowl as Buffy’s words replayed in her mind “You know biggest jerk ever.” “I told you Xander is evil.” It was as if Buffy’s voice was now mocking her, and she sighed. But the plus side was Gunn was standing in her house warning her about their little plot, and he had no reason to even warn her, for that she was grateful.

“Thanks Gunn for the warning.” Willow said placing her hand on his forearm.

“No problem, I just would hate to see someone as nice and cool as you get humiliated by that bunch.”

~*~Spring Formal~*~
The dance was in full swing the teens were packed into the auditorium, grinding and gyrating to the pulsating beats of the music. Cordelia checked one last time with Xander, Harmony, Anya, and Gunn to make sure everything was in place.

Soon Principle Snyder stepped to the microphone and announced that all attention be focused on him, as he introduced the short film of the efforts of the senior students academic high lights of the school year.

The slideshow started with showing the outside of Sunnydale High, then the entrance hall with the group of senior students all crowed together. Half way through the show Cordelia and her conspirators started to snicker since they knew what was coming next, but Gunn snickered for a whole different reason.

Cordelia’s eyes widen in horror as she looked upon the over side picture of her self, this wasn’t right ‘Where’s the picture of Willow naked in the school showers?’ Cordelia’s brain shouted. Instead of embarrassing Willow, Cordelia was the one humiliated, there for every one to see, she was standing in her bedroom in a pair of low rider jeans and her black bra, adding jelly filled balloons to give her that “enhanced” look. She ran out of the auditorium hiding her face behind her purse.

*****End Flashback*****


Buffy couldn’t stop laughing, oh what she would have paid to see Cordelia’s face, she had totally forgotten she’d taken that picture, let alone giving it to Willow for “safe” keeping.

After a few drinks of the non-alcoholic kind and a spin on the danced floor, Buffy decided she’d better head home before her mom stumbled upon a Buffyless bed.

Everyone headed out of the club together, Oz and Tara got in his van, and Gunn offered Willow and Buffy a ride home, Willow accepted but Buffy refused. She could see where Gunn and Willow’s blossoming relationship was headed, and opted instead to give them some alone time together.

*************************************

Buffy yet again found herself traipsing through the cemetery, but this time only an unnatural silence accompanied her.

“Giving up a ride…so not of the good.” Buffy scolded herself then wrapping her arms around her abdomen, trying to ward off the chill she seemed to catch with every step deeper into the cemetery. The trees seemed to hide some mystery waiting to lung out at her, not wanting to give up their secretes of the night. What creatures of the dark lurched in the gloom just waiting for a poor unsuspected soul like her’s, Buffy thought.

Buffy was about to pick up her pace when a large hand came down on her shoulder. Opening her mouth she tried in earnest to scream, but nothing came out. Buffy started to panic, to scared and paralyzed with fear.

“What the bloody hell are you doin out here…woman?”

With a sigh Buffy placed her hand over her heart “Oh God Spike, you scared the shit out of me.” She turned around and slapped his arm.

And since their last encounter Spike had consumed yet another bottle of liquor, starting to topple over from Buffy’s slap. Buffy caught Spike by the left arm and started to lead him out of the cemetery with her.

“Oi, where you taking me?” He leered wiggling a finger in her face.

“Home Spike. I’m brining you home with me. You’re to drunk to get home yourself, and I don’t think you’d like it to much sleeping in a cemetery tonight. Plus, I don’t have the time to drag your drunk ass back to Giles’.”

**************************************

Buffy rounded the corner with a slightly less drunken Spike in tow. “Stay here.” Buffy commanded leaving Spike standing behind the neighbor’s bushes, as she peeped over them to see if her mother was back yet. If the porch light was out she knew she’d be sneaking in tonight.

Spike started to giggle and Buffy arched an eyebrow turning back to look at him.

“What are you laughing at?” She said crossing her arms over her chest.

“Nothin’, you just look like one of them whack-O-moles at the carnival.” Spike started laughing again as Buffy grabbed him by the arm dragging him to the front porch. There was no way she could climb to her room with dead weight on her back.

“Listen to me Spike, you have to be quite. My mom is home and I don’t need to be caught sneaking in the house, and you being drunk is so not helping…got it?”

“Scout’s honor.” Spike said with a small smirk. Buffy rolled her eyes and started to unlock the front door.

She opened the door and stepped into the foyer with Spike on her heels almost bumping into her.

“All clear, upstairs, now.” She whispered moving Spike in front of her, so she could oh so slowly, and hopefully quietly close the door. Spike wasn’t to big on the hearing at that point after almost tripping over Buffy coming in the door, so he stood at the bottom of the steps looking up, not to mention his legs momentarily forgot how to move.

Buffy turned to look at Spike and had to repress a giggle that threatened to surface, he look so cute and lost she thought.

“Once we get upstairs I’m dragging you to Angel’s room,” she said walking in front of Spike heading up the stairs.

Spike climbed the stairs as quietly as he could trying to concentrate at the task at hand, but all he was truly focused on was the round bum smack dead in his face.

Buffy’s eyes went wide in huge saucer sized circles when she felt Spike’s hand squeeze her butt. ‘He’s drunk, don’t kill him.’ She chanted over and over, ‘He won’t remember a thing in the morning.’ She assured herself. Her comment to herself was followed by another fit of giggles from Spike.

*******************************************

After dropping Spike off in Angel’s room, smacking her brother in the head to let him known he had a sleep over guest, she tip toed her way to her room.

Safely shutting the door behind her, Buffy exhaled in relief she was home free “YES!” she quietly exclaimed to her empty bedroom. Tossing her clothes on the floor she grabbed her silk blue pj’s and slipped into bed.

*******************************************

It was a lovely day at the beach, the sun was sitting brightly in the sky, the surf was good, the sand wasn’t to hot to the touch, and Buffy sat on her beach towel watching some children frolic in the ocean. Yup, it was a good day for hanging at the beach.

Buffy brushed some sand off her towel and turned to lay down on her stomach letting the sun kiss her back. She folded her arms under her chin and rested on them. Buffy heard the sand shift under the feet of the approaching body towards her, and she smiled.

“Mined rubbing some sun block on me?” she asked not opening her eyes.

Hearing the “click” of the lid to the sun block bottle, then two strong hands descended upon her making her shiver in delight. They rubbed the small of her back, then slowly moved up wards stopping to untie her bikini top. Massaging their way to her shoulders, then back down her back.

The mystery man leaned over to her ear and whispered “Do you like that?”

Buffy answered with an “Ummm hmmm” and smiled.

He applied some more lotion to his hands and worked his way towards her legs, massaging her feet, which caused a small giggle to escape from Buffy’s lips. He then moved to her calves and up her thighs, soon his hands were replaced by his lips, leaving tiny butterfly kissing down then back up her legs.


Buffy licked her lips in anticipation for what was next, slow tender feather like kisses rested upon her bear back, and the base of her neck. With his had slowly dipping between her thighs and slipping under her bikini bottoms, resting at the opening of her sex. Buffy gasped with need parting her legs a little.

He moved to her ear running his tongue along the outer rim then nipped at it, then returned to licking it. He slowly pushed on finger inside of her waiting passage and started to thrust at a long drawn out rate. “More” Buffy gasped tightening her hands around the beach towel totally forgetting about the children in the water.

A second finger, then a third, Buffy felt as if she was going to burst at the seems, then she was rippled into ecstasy with an orgasm like none she’d had before. “Damn he’s good.” She thought pushing herself up to face her mystery lover. She let her eyes focus on him since the sun was directly overhead and she gasped…


Buffy sat up in bed looking around the room in a cold sweat. She thrust her head in her hands and mumbled “I so cannot believe I’m having wet dreams about Spike.”

*************************************