Thanks everyone with the reviews, they make me do the happy, Ok on to spuffy goodness!

Lyrics by Chumbawamba

*************************************

Chapter 7: So…Now What?



Angel turned to Buffy with a mischievous gleam in his eye, he slapped his hands together and rubbed them back and forth; he headed back to the house. “We have a party to prepare for.”

Buffy loved it when Angel got that far off look in his eye, it meant that what ever he had planned was of the very very bad kind, which would lead to very very fun things. Oh yeah this party was going to be the mother of them all, and Buffy couldn’t wait till tomorrow night.

*************************************

The party was in full swing and Spike had just returned from another beer run, thank god one of the fraternity boys brought a kegger, the music was loud, their next-door neighbor was threatening to call the police. Yes it was an excellent party; Buffy should have known it would take a turn for the worst.

Buffy, Willow, and Tara were in the living room dancing together when something caught Buffy’s eye. She turned to look into the foyer and low and behold the first entity walked in that made her night hell-worthy; rolling her eyes she slapped her forehead.

“Who invited psycho ho and her merry band of slutfits?” Buffy questioned placing her hands on her hips.

As if on que Darla turned to her with a twisted little peppy smile. “It’s good to see you too…Buffy.” She snarled out at the end flicking Buffy the middle finger salute.

Buffy stomped over to the trio and got right into Darla’s face.

“Who the hell invited you? I thought soulless bitches needed invites into people’s homes, and last time I checked your skanky ass was uninvited.”

Drusilla turned her attention to Buffy; she tilted her head a bit to study the girl in front of her.

“My fairy isn’t playing very nice now is she?”

“Yeah B, what gives?” Faith asked nodding her head at Buffy.

“Nothing “gives” Faith, just last time I checked slutty ho bags weren’t invited to this party.”

Drusilla laughed, Darla pushed pasted Buffy heading farther into the house, and Faith haled her hands up in mock surrender.

“Woo their blondie, no need to go all hostile, everything’s five by five with me.”

Buffy waved her hand in the air, “Fine whatever, just don’t start anything. Soon as you do your out on your ass.”

Buffy watched as Faith disappeared into the mass of bodies and sighed.

*********************************

Just when Buffy thought her night couldn’t get any worse she walks into the kitchen, were Dru was hanging all over a very annoyed looking Spike. But if one knew Spike, then one knew that he always wore for the most part, a very annoyed looking expression.

“I’ve missed you so much my prince.” Drusilla cooed into his ear, “it could be like old times if you like. Just you and I, my dark prince.”

Spike glared at his ex-girlfriend and took another swig of his beer, he leaned over to whisper in her ear.

“Sod off Dru!”

Buffy couldn’t hear what they were saying and stormed out of the kitchen and up to her room. “Stupid bleached wonder with his stupid sexy body.” Buffy pouted plopping down onto her bed.

‘Just who the hell does he think he is making out with…with…stupid pregnant super ho…and of all places in MY kitchen!’ she exclaimed to the empty room. A scowl formed on her face as she crossed her arms over her chest and tapped her foot on the floor.

There was a tap on her bedroom door.

*********************************

Spike had seen the whoosh of golden locks sweep out of the kitchen in a blonde tornado. He pushed past Drusilla and ran up the stairs after Buffy. He walked down the hall to her bedroom and stopped at the door. Uncertain he knocked lightly on it.

“What?”

“Can I come in?”

“No!” Buffy said giving the door a “duh” look. But like Spike ever listened to anyone, and he was sure he wasn’t about to start now so…he opened the door…and walked into the room.

Buffy sighed and rolled her eyes “What?”

“What? I was up here to ask you the same thing. Why’d you run off like that?”

“Oh I don’t know. Hmmm…could it be the fact that you were about to suck face in my kitchen.”

‘With super skank of the year.’ Buffy added in her head.

And why did the idea of Spike sucking face with Drusilla bother Buffy, why did Spike sucking face with anyone other than her bother Buffy? That was the million-dollar question; just like how many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop. Buffy decided that she wanted to find out, but right now she was going to focus on the very sexy bleached idiot standing in her bedroom.

Spike walked over and sat down next to Buffy on the bed but he didn’t look at her, just stared at a spot on the wall in front of him.

“We weren’t making out Buffy. I was telling her to get lost.”

Buffy crossed her arms over her chest and arched her eyebrow “Looking kinda chummy with your lips all up on her neck huh.”

Spike snorted and added an eye roll for added effect; he was spending way too much time with Dawn, he leaned over into Buffy’s ear.

“I told her to sod off.” He couldn’t help the smirk that formed on his lips.

Buffy couldn’t help the shiver than ran down her back and ended in her stomach, or prevent the goose bumps that rose from his warm breath on her skin, nor could she ignore the effects his voice was having on her.

“Get up…NOW!” Buffy’s voice of reason commanded her, prompting her to jump up.

She let out a small laugh “So not happening remember…whole “kiss meant nothing” remember?”

**********************************

Buffy bolted out of her bedroom and down the hall she needed some air. All of a sudden it was to hot in her house, and quite small to, not to mention that half of Sunnydale’s teen and young adult population was through out her dwelling at this very moment. Plus she needed somewhere that was a Spike “free” zone; she rushed towards Angel’s room.


Why Angel’s room, well for one Buffy knew that she wouldn’t get all “I want to jump your bones” on Spike with her brother present, and two, well she couldn’t come up with a number two so she left that open. She shoved the door open and was greeted to a very naked Angel, and a very naked Darla, in what looked to be some very naked hot monkey sex.

“Holy hell, what the hell is going on? And why the hell is that skank sitting on your dick?” Buffy gesturing her hands towards them at a frenzied pace.

“So not the time, get out.” Angel shouted throwing a shirt at his sister.

Buffy let out an “eep” and shut the door behind her. She needed to purge her eyes; she’d be having night terrors for weeks thanks to that scene. That was now number one on her list of “What could ruin my perfect party” list. She decided to return to the party.

*********************************

Buffy came back into the living room spotting Willow and Gunn making out, Oz and Tara where dancing, and feeling suddenly left out of the couple loop she headed into the dinning room.

“Hey B come on and play.” Faith called out to her holding a shot glass in hand.

Buffy wandered over to the table viewing the cards and the bottle of alcohol. Buffy wiped her hands down the sides of her jeans and sat next to Faith.

“What are we playing?”

Riley dealt Buffy her hand “Poker. If you win, everyone at the table takes a shot. If you lose then you still have to take a shot…along with everyone else.”

“I don’t know, you know the whole Buffy and alcohol not so mix-y.”

**********************************

An hour later a very plastered Buffy wandered into the backyard to get some fresh air. “Who said funny little drinks where bad?” She questioned the air leaning against the wooden post; she pushed off the post starting to sing.

“We'll be singing, When we're winning, We'll be singing…”

Buffy stumbled forward tripping over her feet, she turned trying to stop her fall, but it took her more off balance and down she tumbled. Buffy started to giggle picking herself back up.

“I get knocked down, But I get up again, You're never going to Keep me down… You hear that stupid feet? All four of you.”

Buffy walked towards the back door to enter her house once more.


“He drinks a whisky drink, He drinks a vodka drink, He drinks a lager drink, He drinks a cider drink, He sings the songs that Remind him Of the good times, He sings the songs that Remind him Of the better times…”

Getting drunk wasn’t in her plans, but it was fun, and now it top number one on her list of “All things that make this the best party ever”. Just as she was going to grab a diet coke she head the tell tale shouts and jeers of encouragement, to a rabid crowed being treated to a display of manly proportions.

And now…back to her “What could ruin my perfect party” list.

********************************

The jeers got louder as she entered the living room, and there it was Spike and Parker going at it. “Stupid men and their stupid male posturing.” Buffy said in her head but her mouth and the rest of her body protested against her, egging the fight on. Of course she was rooting for Spike, she wanted him to wipe the floor with Parker.

Spike had tackled Parker to the ground connecting his fist to the boy’s nose. Parker jerked back from the force and clutched his injured part. Parker sent a kick to Spike’s abdomen causing him to arch back from the blow. Angel stepped in and grabbed Spike by the waist lifting him in the air then turning him away from Parker.

Parker wiped at the blood oozing down his face. He stumbled towards the front door turning around to look Spike square in the eyes.

“It’s not my fault she wanted a man to satisfy her needs.” He said with a smirk.

Spike lunged at Parker landing another right hook to his nose and was gifted with a satisfying “crunch” sound of his nose breaking.

Spike was left with a very happy smirk.

**********************************

The party broke up after the fight and Angel informed Buffy he was taking Darla home. Buffy replied with an “ewww much?” and an eye roll.

After locking the door behind her she trotted upstairs, she liked the buzz she was still having and humming her song from earlier. She entered the bathroom to retrieve the first aide kit then headed for her bedroom.

Spike was spread across her bed width wise with his arms out stretched to each side, and head hanging over the bed. Buffy smirked then walked towards the bed.

“Sit up.” She commanded placing the kit on her lap.

“A right mess I made, didn’t I?”

“Nah, he so asked for it. And now I can blame the broken vase on him.” Buffy chirped.

She dabbed at the cut over his eye with the alcohol cotton ball, still humming her little tune.

“Are you drunk?”

Buffy giggled, “Oh just a wee bit.” She said holding her hand making some kind of gesture showing how much she drank.

“Not that ‘m complainin’ and like you in your drunk little way, but what caused this?”

Buffy wrinkled her nose in disgust trying to re-block the mental image of Angel being screwed by Darla. “Eww…mental image not of the good. Don’t worry you’ll hear about it tomorrow.”

They sat in silence as Buffy finished working on Spike. She stopped and starred at him for a moment, he was all rugged looking, with his tussled bleached locks that no longer sported their restringing hair gel, his lips were slightly pouty from the hit they took, and his eyes dance with merriment from the fight. He looked like a giddy little boy who had just received his favorite toy.

Thanks to a sloshed mind and a very responsive body Buffy leaned forward pulling Spike towards her, impelling him onto her lips. Spike started to pull away but Buffy tightened her hold on him, teasing him with her tongue. Oh this was sweet bliss at its best, yes Spike wanted Buffy, yes he enjoyed her all over him, but…there always had to be a but didn’t it. But she was drunk.

‘Your not taking advantage of her you git.’ Spike was about to entertain his brain in an argument when he was suddenly distracted. He arched his scared brow breaking off the kiss with Buffy looking her in the eyes. She gave him a deceptively innocent smile while she continued with her task at hand…get Spike free of his oh so sex black jeans.

Taking a deep breath Spike grabbed Buffy’s hands before things went to far, he closed his eyes and counted to ten, then opened them, and then he closed them again counted to ten once more. Yes he was sure he could face Buffy now.


“Buffy we can’t do this.”

“Why not?” Buffy said pouting “You got that “I’m all sexy” husky voice going and you know you want me, and I want you, so I don’t see a problem.”

“Well there’s the “I’m drunk” problem.” He said pointing to her.

“Nah ugh, not a problem. Inhibition is gone, out the window, bye bye modesty.”

“Well…well…your drunk…and you’ll be all pissy Buffy in the mornin.” Spike stated putting on his resolve face.

“Not pissy now. Need. What. Have.”

Buffy leaned forward to resume where she was so rudely interrupted, attack those pouty, luscious lips. But before she could get started Spike jumped up off the bed. He started pacing the room.

“Hey in the middle of something bub. Get back here.” Buffy protested.

“Can’t luv, not gonna happen, not like this.”

How dare Spike not want Buffy, she looked at herself in the mirror, she thought she looked pretty damn sexy too, so what the hell was his problem.

“Fine, you don’t want to do this, see if I care.”

“Glade you under…”

Spike turned to face Buffy but was cut off mid sentence; she was sitting on the bed with her legs crossed sans cute little slinky tank top and bra.

“Bloody hell.”

****************************

A/N Ok, hate to leave it like this, but what can I say, lol. Use your imagination! You know the drill, if you like flood me with praise, I thrive off it. ^_~