Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to Ariel Dawn for betaing this chappie!!! May you be showered in many naked Spikes! Nummy^_~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 4

Xander and Willow found themselves at Giles’ front door that Friday morning. Buffy still hadn’t shown and the Watcher/librarian wasn’t answering his phone.

“Open up G-man!” Xander yelled through the closed door pounding his fist on it. Willow worried her bottom lip, hugged her arms around herself trying to stifle the dread that was slowly eating at her stomach.

They heard muffled feet shuffling across the floor behind the closed door, and locks being undone. Opening the door they were faced by a being greeted to a very tired, hung over and disheveled Watcher glaring at them.

Giles blinked to clear the cobwebs from his lethargic brain while looking at the pair. He stepped aside, ushering them in with a look of annoyance scowled across his features.

“Do come in here at once, before you wake up the whole bloody complex!”, he barked, stepping aside to let the teens pass.

“Giles have you been drinking? You and drinking is so not good, did something happen? Oh God did something happen to Buffy? Where is Buffy?” Willow question frantically looking around the flat for any sign of her friend.

Giles sighed and motioned for the two to have a seat, walking over to the sofa and plopping down, they awaited the news of the slayer.

“Give me a few moments to pull myself together. I will be back down in a few.” With that, Giles slowly climbed the stairs to his bedroom to shower and dress before confronting the two scoobies.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Joyce hadn’t slept a wink in that past forty eight hours, her back hurt and her head throbbed with over whelming pain, from worrying over her daughter. So many scenarios played over and over in Joyce’s head, from Buffy running off with some ruthless gang, to Angel taking her to some God-forsaken country to have his perverse way with her.

umping up she started to pace her daughter’s bedroom trying to think where could she be, she could be hurt or worse. Then it came to her, Mr. Giles, he should have some clue to the whereabouts of her daughter. Joyce charged out of Buffy’s bedroom for a quick shower and change of clothes before heading to Rupert’s house.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Angelus clasped his hands around the bespectacled vampire’s neck as he gritting his teeth. The brunette vampire demanded answers, and he wanted then now.

“Now tell me how do I get that damned sword out of that piece of rock.”

Dalton fumbled trying to squirm out of the psychotic vampire’s embrace.

“I-I-I don’t understand what went wrong Master Angelus.”

Angelus tossed him aside into a bookcase across the room, storming back into the main hall of the mansion. Glancing around at his minions he rolled his eyes in disgusted, not like he expected them to compare to his childe or God-forbid his grand-childe, but he expected something from them, at least from those who were older.

Even building an army of the un-dead, Angelus could afford to be picky. He was granting them status being Aurelian and all.

Drusilla came up behind her sire placing her arms around his abdomen “Daddy is swimming with the fishies.”

“No Dru I’m fine. Just planning my next go that’s all.”

Sniffing the air Angelus arched his brow “Where is that menace? He happened to roll into direct sunlight?”

Drusilla twirled around Angelus, her red and white-laced dress flaring under her like an upside down rose blooming.

“Tsk, tsk, it’s not nice to talk such ways about my William.”

“Yeah… well what ever. Where ever he is, he better stay out of my way.” He pushed pasted Drusilla knocking her into a wall, blazing a trail to his bedroom, dusting any sorry minion who crossed his path in the process. Needing his rest for tonight. Angelus would try to raise Acathla once again. A twisted smile touched his lips, as he thought about the human he needed to attend too.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Giles emerged from his bedroom, descending the stairs. Xander was flipping through television stations trying to find something to watch other than morning talk shows and dreary news. Willow was exiting the kitchen carrying a tray with a teakettle, three cups and saucers, a bowl of sugar and some cream.

Giles greeted the redhead with a tight lipped smile and a nod of the head as she approached him. Willow returned the smile then set the tray down on the coffee table. Xander flicked off the TV and tossed the remote onto the vacant cushion set next to him.

Willow sat down in front of the tray and busied herself with the task at hand as Giles took the chair to her left. Xander ran his hands down the leg of his jeans then clapped them together.

“So G-man care to fill us in on the news?”

“Yes, well, I suppose there’s no easy way of saying this.” Giles sighed accepting the offered cup of tea from Willow’s extended hand.

“Did I add enough sugar? I added to much didn’t I, or I didn’t steep it long enough?” Willow added watching the older man’s face.

“No it’s quite alright Willow dear. I’m just gathering my thoughts that’s all.”

The three sat in silence; the only noise was the clattering sound of the cups landing on their respective saucers. Deep in thought, Giles clearing his throat interrupted them.
“I guess I should get on with it then. I talked to Travers like I intended to. There where words exchanged. (" Giles paused for moment before continuing. ") He let on that he knew about Buffy and Drusilla, their encounter in the cemetery and Buffy’s abduction. The council also knew about Buffy’s death at the hands of the Master. And that there have been Watchers actually watching us since that time. They witnessed Buffy’s encounter with Drusilla.”

Giles spoke the words in disgust. Wishing what he had to say next was far from the truth, that he didn’t have to say the words at all. He removed his glasses and placed them in his lap after leaning forward and placing his cup of tea on the coffee table.

“It has been confirmed that another Slayer has been called.” His stomach sank to his feet.

Willow and Xander grew impossibly quite, which was surprising from the young man.

“Yeah that makes sense. I mean the whole new Slayer being called.” Willow finally added after finding her voice.

“I mean Kendra died. So you know new slayer, that doesn’t mean anything happened to Buffy.”

Giles shook his head even though he wanted to agree with her logic.

“It’s safe to assume that Buffy is gone. If she indeed had managed to escape from…from that monster then she would have returned home. I…” He was interrupted mid sentence when there was a knock at the door.

The three glanced at each other; deep down a muster of hope was ignited. Giles stood up and walked to the door. Opening it he was greeted to the grim face of Joyce Summers. She was looking worse for ware, her hair was pulled back into a tiny ponytail, no make-up, and she had tossed on an old pair of sweat pants and a black t-shirt.

Taking in her appearance, the pit in Giles’ stomach seemed to drop deeper when the forlorn woman standing at his doorstep confirmed all his suspicions.

“Please do come in.” He gestured extending his hand into the living room.

Joyce smiled a bit then entered his flat being greeted by the two teens still sitting down.

“Willow, Xander, what are you doing here? Why aren’t you at school?”

Willow only flashed a brief tight lipped smile then looked down at her inter woven fingers fidgeting in her lap. Xander was leaning forward on his parted legs resting his elbows in the process, his face taking on a pale tone.

“Please sit down Mrs. Summers,” begged the watcher.

Joyce was shocked at everyone’s demeanor and her guard went on alert. Taking in the melancholy mood she walked in upon something was not right, and that sinking feeling returned to her stomach. Something wasn’t right with Buffy.

“Where’s Buffy, have you seen her? She didn’t come home the other night and I was hoping maybe she called you or contacted you somehow.”

Giles looked at the woman standing before him as he ran his hand across his forehead trying to decide how to tell her the news.

With a sigh he began, “In every generation, there is a Chosen One. She alone will stand against the vampires, the demons, and the forces of darkness. She is the Slayer….”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Joyce sat shell-shocked taking in the news that was just expressed to her. She had thought her daughter to be crazy when Buffy first told her about demons, vampires and other things, informing her that she was some kind of demon, no, a Vampire Slayer. Joyce and Hank even had Buffy committed for a brief time until she showed signs of improvement.

But now Giles was reiterating all that her daughter had told her, not to mention that she had found Buffy's diary, and for just some clue decided to read it. She had been starting to suspect that Buffy was falling back into her delusions given the vividness of her diary entries, but it all flew out the window as reality set in as Mr. Giles' words took hold.

She swatted at a tear that trickled down her cheek and blinked her eyes to hold back the rest that threaten to spill over.

“So this thing took Buffy?” she asked hesitantly

“Yes Joyce,” Giles said placing his hand over hers. And I suspect that Buffy will not return to us. As sad as it seems, Buffy was the slayer and her life wasn’t expected to last so long.”

Joyce was enraged and jumped from her seat. How could this man just sit here and speak about her daughter as if she was some office equipment easily replaced once broken. Her eyes fixed on the Watcher still in his sitting position.

“And you just send my baby out there every night, placing her in harms way knowing that she could die, and you do nothing to stop it! A grown man who sends a seventeen year out to fight monsters!”

“It was her calling. There was nothing I could do. You have to understand that. She was the Chosen One.”

Joyce was livid, she wanted to send his face through the next available wall but she knew that would be uncalled for. A tight balled formed in her stomach as Joyce fought to repress her tears. It was all to much in such a limited amount of time.

“You have no idea what it’s like to lose your daughter, your baby,” she spat at him.

“No, I don’t. But I loved Buffy like she was my own.”

Joyce turned to head from the door glancing back over her shoulder.

“Maybe so, but she wasn’t your flesh and blood,” said Joyce sadly

With that she nodded her good byes to the teens and left the quiet apartment to the echoing sound of the door being slammed shut.

Xander clapped his hands together sliding them back and forth.

“Well that went… well.”

Willow rolled her eyes, picking up the remote control she threw it at his head.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Don’t wait up for me.” Angelus called back to his childe as she watched him exit the mansion’s front doors. The sun had just set and the last redness started to disappear from the sky. The stars began to make their approach for the night and the moon was shinning brightly at full bloom.

Angelus puffed out his chest and basked in the moment, he entertained the thoughts of running into the Slayer and finally getting some payback, but not too much since he still had plans of a long and drawn out torture session for her before he drained her dry.

He soon found himself at his intended destination, sniffing the air. His prey was there for the taking. He opened the door and slipped inside. “God I love public places, don’t need an invitation.”

He quickly approached his prey spotting the form huddled over the computer typing away in deep concentration, eyes tiny slits and sporting brows that were creased together.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Willow blinked at the screen again then slumped back into her chair, what was the use? Buffy was dead. It seemed as if Willow’s whole world had crashed down in front of her and there wasn’t any way she could stop it. Tears formed in her eyes and she fought to hold them back. If only she had done something more than yell to Buffy. If she had tried maybe she would have been able to levitate Drusilla, or made her release Buffy.

A tear slid down her cheek, she lifted her hand to remove it when a cold finger touched her face, paralyzing her.

“Now, now Willow what ever could be the matter.” Angelus chuckled in her ear his cold breath tickling her neck, as his menacing voice sent shivers of fear straight through her.

She tried to get up and run but the vampire grabbed her around the waist as she stood up. Kicking the computer lab chair aside, Angelus pulled Willow’s back flush against his torso, rubbing his nose in her hair inhaling her scent of strawberries and fear, rubbing his erection into the small of her back.

Angelus could hardly contain himself; it had been far to long, tormenting the innocent. The pleasure shot straight to his groin making his cock painfully hard. His mind wandered for a moment as Angelus pictured himself tossing the small lithe body before him onto the computer table, ripping away her light pink jeans, and tearing away her cotton panties as he plowed into her tight passage.

(In his mind's eye he pictured ripping past her maidenhead, filling the air with the thick scent of her blood, causing her to cry out at the violation of her body and finally sinking his fangs into her lush neck. But it wasn't nearly as graphic compared to what he did to that gypsy bitch)

“Oh no Willow can’t leave you unattended now can we. Wouldn’t want you to find away to give me back my pesky ol’ soul now would we?”

Willow’s eyes grew wide and she cursed herself for being out after dark in a building without a barrier. She knew better. She swallowed hard when she felt his cold tongue run across her neck and rest on her jugular, then all went black.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Angelus stood in front of the statue, taking a deep unneeded breath he placed his hands on the sword, hesitating he removed them. Pacing for a moment, Angelus placed his hands on said sword once again and screamed in frustration.

“Let’s try this again,” he said to the empty room.

Slowly pulling, the metal groaned out in protest as it started to slide from its resting place. A sadistic smile slipped across Angelus’ lips as the tip of the sword appeared. Casting the weapon to his side he moved back from the stone as it began to tremble. The statue seemed to come alive as its mouth opened and a swirling vortex of gold, crimson and green displayed in front of his eyes.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Buffy slowly started coming to but refused to open her eyes, her body felt as if it had been run over by a Mac truck. She lay there not moving, still as death as the door to the bedroom opened. Buffy sniffed the air and quickly rose to a sitting position, golden eyes locked on their target, ivory fangs gleamed in the light from the fireplace as her lips snarled back into a horrifying sight.

Sire.” Buffy uttered the word breathlessly then cocked her head to the side as if seeing Spike truly for the first time, then quickly she lowered her gaze out of submission and respect. How she knew he was her sire she had no idea, how she knew to show him respect rather than to enrage him, she again had no idea. All Buffy knew was her body screamed out telling her Spike was her sire, and she his childe, she belonged to him, and it felt… right.

Spike stood in the doorway unable to move as he gazed upon his newly risen childe. She was absolutely breathtaking, not only because she was his first childe, not just some useless minion, but also because she was stunning sitting there in full game face, her hair tossed around her head like a golden halo of fire, and her pale yet still tan skin glistened from the light from the fireplace.

Cocking his head, Spike took Buffy’s vampire form in for the first time. Desire raged through him as he gnashed his teeth, squeezing his eyes closed to regain control. Yes he wanted his childe, but not yet. There was too much to teach her. There was Angelus to worry about. Angelus wouldn’t let him within fifty feet of Dru for almost three months knowing that the sire/childe bond wouldn’t be as strong between them.

When Spike had been a fledge, Angelus hadn't let him with in fifty feet of Dru for almost three months knowing that the Sire/Childe bond would be weakened. Spike didn’t want to repeat that with his childe but there were much more important things at risk at the moment.

Spike stalked over to the bed with a fluid grace like the predator he was, allowing Buffy to follow his every move. Sitting upon the bed Spike reached his hand out to stroke Buffy’s golden locks. Buffy leaned into his hand, nuzzling his neck out of respect. Spike brought his childe to his neck, tilting it in invitation. Hunger was her driving factor; straddling Spike’s hips Buffy ducked her head. Slowly licking his jugular vein where his artery would have been, with a low growl she sunk her fang in.

The warm borrowed blood slid down Buffy’s throat as she greedily swallowed more. Eyes rolling back Spike hardened with each pull she took. Taking an unneeded breath he gripped the tattered sheets on the bed with one hand while the other dug into Buffy’s hip, as she ground down on his rapidly growing erection. Spike allowed Buffy to take more than she needed, but he wanted her strong, stronger than the average childe.

A low grunt resonated deep within his chest and Buffy quickly extracted her fangs, instinctively lapping at her puncture wounds closing them. Buffy’s bottom lip jetted out in a small pout, still desiring more of her sire’s blood, it was comforting, and it felt like home.

“Look at the lip,” Spike said before worrying it between his teeth then sucking on the soft pink flesh lightly. A small shiver of pleasure ran down Buffy’s spine as she timidly darted her tongue to trace Spike’s upper lip. Letting her bottom lip go Spike crushed his mouth against hers.

Blood and desire hung in the air giving way for Spike’s demon to gain control, rejoicing at having such an obedient childe, one to teach and mold. One so eager to please her sire. And for that she must be rewarded. Roughly pushing Buffy back onto the bed Spike ducked his head attacking her lips once again, tongues and fangs collided, scraping and biting in desperation to get closer to each other.

Spike wasted no time divesting Buffy of her clothing tearing away her dress, then ripping her black-laced bra and thong, tossing them to the ground. Not to be out done Buffy made quick work of unfastening Spike’s jeans and pushing them down his legs. Spike pushed up to unlace his boots and remove the jeans the rest of the way, pulling his shirt off before returning to the bed.

Sparing a moment to cast a glance over the nude lithe body laid before him Spike grunted his approval, he would have time later to explore and play, but now he just needed to be inside of her. Pushing Buffy’s legs open Spike positioned himself at her opening as she locked her legs around his lean waist. With a twist of the hips Spike surged deep within her welcoming depths. The room echoed with their cries of pleasure as he started to pump inside her.

Flesh smacked on flesh, nails scraping and clawing, as they moved together building towards their peak. Spike lowered his head catching one of Buffy’s erect nipples in his mouth, flicking his tongue over it. Buffy moaned her approval as she arched her back into his mouth giving him further access. Taking the pebble sized peak into his mouth Spike bit down causing blood to come forth. Buffy arched her head back, screaming as she came, her climax ripped throughout her body.

Buffy sank her fangs into Spike’s neck pulling on the red liquid. The sensation was pure bliss as Spike’s hips thrust harder and faster until he roared his climax spilling his seed into her waiting depths, as he bit into her neck claiming his siring marks once more.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Drusilla twirled a blonde lock around her finger as she let her lips dance over the supple flesh.
“Such a good kitty, you like it when Mommy plays with you. Sugar and spice and everything nice.” She purred looking into the girl’s brown pools that passed for eyes. Dipping her head to the girl’s neck she sunk her fangs in, taking a long pull retracting them leaving the wound to ooze. One slender pale digit danced along the opening to the blonde’s sex as she slid it inside the warm depth, scratching then rubbing the walls as it contracted against her ministrations.
“P-please do-don’t hurt me.” The blonde whimpered out with slight moans of pain, pleasure and fear mixed as one.

“Now, now my pet.” Drusilla patted her on the head. “I won’t hurt you, Daddy will like to play first. Then you must play nice with Miss Edith.”

Cocking her head to the side, she could feel her sire calling for her.

“Come Daddy is ready for you.”
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
More coming, promise. ^_~