Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for the reviews!!!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 5



Cocking her head to the side she could feel her sire calling for her.

“Come Daddy is ready for you.”

Heading back to the mansion and back to her Daddy Drusilla snatched the girl up by the hair: dragging her partly nude body down the path of the cemetery. The girl whimpered in pain as she tumbled to her knees, her knees beginning to bleed as the gravel dug into the soft flesh.

Drusilla stopped in her tracks with a hiss erupting from her throat at a sliver crucifix that was thrust in her face.

“Leave her be.” Giles commanded with a hint of the Ripper underneath. Drusilla narrowed her eyes bringing her demon forward as she swatted at the Watcher.

“Such a naughty man trying to stay away from his evil ways.”

Giles continued to distract the vampire as Xander maneuvered though some tombstones to come up behind her. Drusilla felt his approach and used her captive for escape. Shoving the terrified girl into the watcher’s arms she turned to grab Xander by the neck, tossing him into the closest tree as Drusilla rushed off into the night, vanishing into the welcoming shadows as her haunting laugh danced in the air.

Xander picked himself up off the ground dabbing at the back of his skull, where he connected with the tree, bruising it. Slight bleeding was present, but knowing he would be fine, he turned his attention to the girl.

“Is she ok?”

Giles looked down at the trembling young woman in his arms, then back at the teen walking towards him. Watching with interest as Xander tended to his wound.

“Yes, I believe so. But I do say we should get her to safety… soon. Before she goes into shock.”

Removing his tweed jacket Giles wrapped it around the girl’s abdomen so it draped and covered her exposed bottom portion. He quickly explained that he intended to take her back to his place to help her. The blonde nodded in agreement as she buried her face into the crook of his arm.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Angelus stood gaping at the nude form before him in disbelief. With all the fireworks the over sized paperweight had spit forth, not a single demon from a hell dimension appeared. And what about the world itself, why wasn’t it sucked into hell?

What the fuck had happened?

“You know, not that I’m not glad to see you, but you’re not what I expected.” The vampire said cocking his head to the side.

The nude form snickered stalking towards him.

“Now is that anyway to greet your sire. Really Angelus, I’ve taught you better than that.”

Darla said placing her hands around his neck, pulling him forward to capture his lips in a searing kiss.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Travers sat at his large overly ornate antique mahogany desk, fingers clasped together like a steeple atop a church. Arching a brow he looked at the six fellow watchers surrounding him in his chambers, a tight-lipped evil grin graced his face.

“Now that Mss. Summers has most likely met with her destined demise. The slayer line should fall back into accordance without farther hindrance from those who do not deserve to hold such title.”

The tweed clad group all nodded in agreement with the head council member.

“But, nevertheless, I still want all eyes kept on Mr. Giles, and his rag tag band of teens.” He looked each man square in the eyes, “Am I understood?”

They all nodded profusely.


Travers resumed his laid back position, resting in his armchair.

“Once the new slayer gets established with her watcher, and the remaining scourge of Europe is taken care of, all surveillance will be removed from the Hellmouth.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Angelus swaggered into the main hall with his cargo in hand and a now scantily covered Darla in tow. The vampiress scanned the room looking for the best minions; the rest would have to be dealt with. The order of Aurelius was a strong and powerful line that struck fear in the heats of many, living and dead. She couldn’t let just any minion be part of her family. They had to be worthy, showing they deserved this great gift.

Angelus dropped the sack onto the ground and motioned for one of the minions to come before him. Six ran to his aide, eager to show their loyalty to their master.

“You and you, put this in the bedroom next to mine. I want it watched, if I smell any of your grimy little paws anywhere near it, you will be kissing the sun come morning.”

Drusilla came to greet her sire when her eyes landed on Darla.

“Miss. Edith is quite surprised, Grand mummy is home. Welcome home Grand Mum we missed you quite terribly. I was very cross with Daddy for staking you for that naughty old slayer.”

She walked closer to Darla and embraced her in a tight hug. Darla turned her nose up, but nonetheless tapped her hand on Drusilla’s back, then growled low in her chest letting her grand-childe know that was enough.

Turning to look back up and Angelus a sinister smile formed on the blonde vampire’s lips. “Yes, I am quite cross myself. Naughty little puppy, weren’t you my angel?” She said as she caressed his face in her hand. “He must be punished quite severely for his lacking. One can’t use a soul for such an excuse.”

For anyone who didn’t know Darla or the pain and torture she could inflict, they would think Angelus had nothing to fear, or in the calm manner she delivered her message towards him. Oh, but Angelus knew, and he was bursting at the seems for the punishment from his sire, god how he missed her. All the more reason for his payback on Buffy, he couldn’t wait.

Darla started walking away out of the large room. She had a punishment to administer; everything must be in working order.

“Daddy’s in trouble. Daddy’s in trouble.” Dru sang dancing around him then stopped abruptly, she stared at him with a pout.

“What is it Dru?” Angelus asked taking her chin in his hand.

“Silly old Ripper ruined my party. I had sugar and spice ready for play, and nasty old watcher came and ruined my day. She would have made such a lovely present for grand-mum she would.”

“Yes, well I’m sure she would have, maybe next time Dru. Darla awaits.”

Sniffing the air Angelus looked towards to the entry way and spotted Spike entering the room…walking. And what was that he smelled on him, it was nagging at the back of his mind, but he couldn’t wrap himself around it. Honeysuckle and something else, shrugging Angelus turned his attention to his grand-childe.

“Boy, when the hell did you get up and about? Got used to you wheeling your sorry ass all around here. It was a pity, you were finally good at something.”

“Play nice with Spike.” Drusilla chided as a coy smile flashed upon her face. “I gave him a present, and now he is a daddy.”

“What did you do Dru? Never mind, I have no time for this. You run off and play with the boy, I got a sire that needs a good seeing too.”

Spike arched his scared brow at the dark haired vampire standing before him.

“Not that I’m carin’ with you being off your bleedin' rocker and all, but you do realize that you offed Darla, yeah?”

Angelus placed his arm around Spike’s shoulder, which made Spike immediately stiffen at his touch, causing Angelus to laugh.

“Letting you in on a little secret boy, Darla’s back. Got spit out of that ugly old rock.”

“Bugger me.”

Slapping Spike hard on the back causing him to stumble forward, Angelus laughed starting to walk away. “Nah, not right now, thanks for the offer though. I will get back to you, need to show you who’s the alpha male around here once more.”

Spike rolled his eyes at the retreating form of the poof, “Yeah, you wish.”

Drusilla wasted no time taking Spike by the hand.

“Come along William we mustn’t keep Miss. Edith waiting.”

Spike instinctively whipped his hand out of his sire’s embrace, turning around Drusilla started to pout.

“No Dru, I don’t have time to play.”

“You can bring baby, Miss Edith doesn’t mind. There is always enough tea and cake for all.”

Spike was about to reply when a horse cry ripped through the air. A minion ran to the pair bowing to show his respect, mindful not to make eye contact.

“Mistress Drusilla, Mistress Darla is calling for you.”

Dru clapped her hands together with a mischievous gleam to her eyes.

“Grand-mum wants me to come play.”

Twirling down the hallway she called over her shoulder, “It will soon be time to show Daddy our new baby.”

~*~*~*~*~

Buffy immediately perked up upon Spike entering the room. She was still nude lounging upon the bed, sitting up stretching; she was ready to greet her sire. Spike’s eyes locked onto his golden one as soon as he entered the room. Soaking in her nude form, the still slightly golden skin would become paler in time. Visually caressing her taut stomach, muscular thighs, and full, firm breasts, he was very pleased with his childe.

“You must feed. Sire's blood can only go so far pet.”

Spike retrieved one of his black t-shirts from a drawer; along with a pair of boxer shorts that Drusilla managed to talk him into getting. Not like he was ever going to wear the constricting things. Turning around he walked towards the bed handing the garments to Buffy.

Wrinkling her nose Buffy accepted the clothing and started to dress. Spike couldn’t help the small chuckle that echoed in the room from his chest, he should have been right pissed with his childe’s lack of respect, but damn it, she was just so bloody adorable.

“Sire, may I ask you a question?” Standing Buffy turned to look at him.

Shrugging his shoulders Spike smirked, “Depends on what your askin’”

“I-I wanted to know why Angelus hadn’t smelled me yet?”

Buffy’s gaze was fixed on the ground, as she fidgeted with her fingers missing the brief flash of amber in Spike’s eyes at the mention of the poofter’s name. Reining in his demon Spike took a few controlled unnecessary breaths before he answered.

“Dru wanted to keep you as a surprise. She planned some fancy little shindig, and added a cloaking spill to your body, and our room.” He finished walking towards his childe.

“Oh. That was nice of her.” Buffy worried her bottom lip for a moment. “Do I really have to be ‘introduced’ to him, because really, that’s so not of the good. Bad enough that I’m related to him now, but seriously, him and the bond-age so not happening.”

Spike twirled a piece of her hair around his index finger, and then pulled her body towards his. Pressing her against his chest, Spike spoke into her hair.

“Sorry baby, but like it or not you're family. And even in Peaches’ twisted head it counts. Not to mention once Dru drops the spell he’ll feel you. Comes with the family package.” Spike finished placing a tender kiss atop her head.

“Come on now let’s get you fed.”

~*~*~*~*~

Giles walked into the living room carrying his trusted serving tray laden down with his teakettle, cups and saucers, cream and sugar. Gently placing it down he busied himself with pouring the hot beverage as his guest exited the bathroom. Cordelia had arrived a few moments before after Xander called filling her in on the news. She looked at the girl now setting taking a cup of tea from the watcher, and felt saddened by her appearance. Besides the fact that she had mousy hair, lack of highlights and now was dressed in some of Giles’ clothes, Cordelia felt bad for what the blonde experienced at the hands of Drusilla.

Xander came out of the kitchen standing behind the sofa.

“No word on the Willow front. She’s not home and Oz hasn’t seen her since this afternoon. I got a bad feeling about this.”

“Yes, well we mustn’t assume the worst just yet. When you called did anyone answer?”

“Nah, just the machine.”

“Well then. It’s quite obvious she is o-o-out with her parents.”

Everyone seemed to find comfort in that idea, as they all silently sipped their tea.

“Also, we mustn’t forget to stop by the Summers’ residence tomorrow to enact the dis-invite spell, just to make sure Angelus didn’t find away around it. He is a very cunning creature, known to go to many extremes to get what he desires.”

Giles then turned his attention to the young girl sitting on his sofa, quietly starring into her cup of tea.

“Is there anyone whom you’d like to call…”

“T-t-t…Tara. That’s my n-n-name. N-n-n-no there isn’t a-a-anyone to call.”

“Not to sound rude, but obviously you are not from around here, because H-E-L-L-O, everyone knows not to walk in a cemetery alone at night. Well, not to walk outside at night period.”

“Cordelia! can you cut the girl some slack. Geez, I think she's been through enough torture tonight, so sitting through yours is out.”

After shooting Cordelia a very ripperish glare, Giles turned his attention back towards the blonde.

“How did you end up here?”

Tara started to fidget with her fingers, glancing down at them.

“M-m-my mother sent me here. There’s a c-c-coven she w-w-w-wanted me to a-a-attend.”


“So you’re a Wicca then, I assume?”

Tara shook her head yes, not answering verbally, she had only told half the truth. She was sent to Sunnydale by her mother to attend the coven there, but it was for far more important reasons, not just to study. Her presence was needed in the small town; soon she would disclose to them why she was sent. Tara was in the cemetery looking for the slayer, but figured she was too late when she encountered the raven-haired vampiress.

~*~*~*~*~

It was just her luck to be left out alone in the dark, fending for herself.

“Get a grip Harm,” Harmony whispered to herself, casting a hesitant glance back over her right shoulder. She had been on a date with the captain of the football team. They had driven up to make out point, but when she refused to go farther than just making out he got mad and threw her out the car. So here she was, alone, scared and utterly beside herself, walking home alone at night. Nobody walked alone after dusk in Sunnydale. Shivering once more Harmony picked up her pace.

~*~*~*~*~

Golden eyes locked on their target, as they stalked the figure through the bushes. The prey’s fear perfumed the air, making the creature’s mouths' water with anticipation.

~*~*~*~*~

A twig snapped behind Harmony, and she quickly turned around to see who was following her. Her eyes where no use to the dark shadows that seemed to engulf her would be attackers'.

“Who’s there?” Her wavering voice called out.

The shadows seemed to part as the figure emerged from within. Sighing with relief, Harmony flipped her long golden locks over her shoulder, as she smoothed down her white silk skirt.

“Oh! thank god you’re here, Buffy,” she said practically tossing herself at the former slayer’s feet. “I was so scared and alone. But now your here. So please, walk me home and I promise not to make fun of you for a week.”

Buffy didn’t make a sound, her body stood motionless in the moonlight. Turning her head to the right she watched as her sire stalked from the shadows to join her.

“Normally I like the chase of the hunt, but I guess this will do for the lesson luv.”

“Ummm, Buffy who’s this? And what are you talking about… hunt? Who’s hunting? Can we just go, I really need to get home,” the blonde offered, slowly backing away from the vampires.

Looking upon Spike with innocent eyes Buffy fluttered her lashes and asked coyly, “Teach me sire.”

With in a blink of an eye Harmony found herself as the main lab experiment. Spike had his hand wrapped around her neck as she tried to force out a scream, but it never came. Motioning with his hand he beckoned for his childe to come forward. Buffy hastened to him standing studiously for the lesson at hand.

“It’s pretty much the way you fed from me this evening. The only difference is your meal will be alive… and the added fear is a plus.”

Pulling Harmony’s head to the side, he exposed her flesh to Buffy’s hungry gaze. Her nose was assaulted by the adrenaline laced blood pumping through the blonde’s veins. Leaning over into her ex-classmate’s face Buffy made sure she got a good look at her features. Harmony watched in silent fear as Buffy’s facial bones contorted, teeth elongating and golden eyes locking onto her.

“Oh! I don’t think you’ll be making it home tonight Harm.” Buffy said with a smirk that rivaled Spike’s own.

Harmony elicited a small whimper as she came into contact with the cool flesh of Buffy’s hand upon her cheek. The vampiress gripped her kill by the chin searching her eyes, thriving in the fear she elicited with in her old foe. There was no sense in fighting; Harmony knew she was going to die. She always figured Buffy was strange, but a blood-sucking fiend never crossed her mind. Lowering her head, Buffy licked and sucked upon the jugular brining the blood to the surface. A small scream ripped the silent air as Buffy’s fangs penetrated the soft pink flesh; she greedily gulped down her meal.

Spike watched making sure his childe didn’t need any help, and from the looks of it Buffy was quite a fast learner. She was fluid in motion, a natural born killer. Just watching her made him hard, as he groaned adjusting himself against his restrictive denim jeans.

Dropping the body on the ground Buffy turned to be greeted by a very pleased sire. Spike’s ruff tongue hungrily licked at the trickles of blood that stained her mouth. She moaned rubbing her thighs together to relieve some of the ache that started to form between them, generated by Spike’s erotic ministration. Buffy quickly crushed her lips upon his, as she locked her legs around his waist. Grabbing hold of her apple shaped bottom, he walked them over to a parked car. Placing his load upon the vehicle’s hood, Spike made quick work of her boxer shorts.

Buffy growled in delight as Spike ripped away the undergarment. Freeing himself he plowed into her sopping core with animalistic savagery, taking no mercy on her supple form. Arching her hips up Buffy met his every thrust, as she scratched and clawed her way to release. The car screeched and moaned from the brutal force it was being subjected to, as its alarm shrilled through the night air.

Moving faster and faster, the couple climbed to their sought after release. Buffy locked her ankles behind Spike’s back, causing him to plunge harder and deeper within her. The sensation had Buffy babbling nonsensical words as she came. Spike tilted his neck granting Buffy access, reaching up she sank her fangs into his flesh. The sweet taste of sire's blood coating her tongue sent another climax throughout her limbs. Pumping faster Spike roared his climax sending his cold seed spurting into her womb, as his teeth once again claimed his siring marks.

The two collapsed back onto the battered car. Spike rested his brow upon her forehead, as they both gasped for unneeded air. The car released one last shrill before it buckled beneath them, sending its two front tires jetting off. One rolled away from the car, into the middle of the street then spiraling down onto the surface.

~*~*~*~*~

After bidding Xander and Cordelia a good night, Giles locked his door. Turning he smiled at Tara who was still seated on his sofa.

“Let me show you to the guest room,” the Watcher announced walking towards the hall that led to the bathroom. Tara stood smoothing down the borrowed shirt then followed him down the hall. Giles paused at the door directly across from the bathroom; turning the knob he ran his hand along the wall until he encountered the object he desired.

With a “click” the room was bathed in a soft mellow glow. Stepping back he allowed the young woman to enter her temporary resting place. The room was sparsely furnished, sporting only a full sized bed with a deep royal blue comforter, and crisp white sheets underneath.

The headboard was light tan, which matched the nightstand next to the bed. Resting on top was an antique lamp with a blue lampshade. Two portraits of the English countryside graced the wall opposite the bed.

“Thank y-y-y-you Mr. G-G-G-Giles.” Tara ducked her head, pushing a piece of hair behind her ear.

“It’s my pleasure,” he relied with a soft smile to his lips. “Please, try to make yourself as comfortable as possible, and do get some ahhh, rest.”

Turning he pulled the door closed then headed up to his room.

~*~*~*~*~

Angelus entered the bedroom where he stashed his cargo, halting in his tracks. Drusilla was laying next to the form on the bed, curling a strand of hair around her finger. He stalked towards the bed his gaze never wavering from his insane but lovely childe.

“Dru?”

“I smell a fairy ripe as a plume,” she sang glancing up at her sire through long dark lashes.

Drusilla extended her long porcelain fingers grabbing at a piece of matured fruit, seen only to her eyes. Smiling, her deep red lips in stark contrast to her creamy alabaster skin. “Already ripe. Ready to be picked.”

“Yeah, well you know, I got to have mine special.” Angelus’ face twisted into a freakish grin.

“When baby sister rises can I play with her? Miss. Edith will be quite pleased.”

Angelus reached down cupping the vampiress’ face in his hand. He starred into her eyes for a few moments, and then smiled.

“Well its up to her, don’t want to scare her to bad. Nah! second thought why not.”

The two laughed as they looked down upon the sleeping redhead. Angelus couldn’t wait till this one rose. The power that he sensed and smelled in her was strong. It sang to him like a siren’s voice in the ocean, leading a sailor to his death.

“She oozes and bubbles like a pretty black tar pit. Nothing as sweet as sugar and spice, but she is just as nice.”

“Ay, indeed she is Dru. Indeed she is.”

~*~*~*~*~

Sire and childe returned to the mansion thirty minutes before sunrise. Buffy’s warning bells were ablaze telling her to seek shelter before the suns deadly rays kissed her skin. Spike’s fingers interlocked with hers as he led her through the large abode, senses on alert for that poofter of a grand-sire.

Up the stairs and down a long hallway they ushered coming to a door. Opening the door Spike entered his room first, making sure the room was void of unwanted company. Turning he pulled the petite blonde towards him walking her to the bed.

“Time for you to rest my golden one.”

Buffy sat down on the edge of the bed toeing off her shoes. Leaning down he placed a chaste kiss on her forehead and she wrinkled it in confusion. A sinking feeling entered her stomach as she searched out his eyes.

“You aren’t staying with me?” it sounded more as a plea then a question.

Spike smiled tilting her chin to look back up at him, “No, not to night. I have some things that need seeing to with Peaches. But I will be here in the evening to take you hunting.”

She arched into his cool strong hand; so content in her sire’s gentleness she could almost purr. Spike ducked his head, ghosting his lips over hers then placed a quick nip upon them. Raising straight once more he turned and exited the room.

Sighing the ex-slayer slipped under the covers and drifted off to sleep.

~*~*~*~*~
A/N Let me know if it was any good!