Ashley, Amelia Jane, Sharon... you're sooo kind with me, I'm speechless, happily speechless ! THANK YOUUU

see? I've been pretty fast this time:


Fooled And Confused (II) (I took some stuff from ‘Lies My Parents Told Me’, as you‘ll see in a while… Anyway, it’s pretty different!)

After redressing more carefully, ES, EB and the other two blondes went to Angelus and Drusilla’s room. As it is easy to figure, they were still sleeping.

“Wake up, mate! Some serious stuff has happened and we wanna know more about it, which is the reason why we need Miss Enigma’s help!” ES exclaimed, shaking his Sire abruptly to wake him up.

“Boy?! This is not the kind of awakening that I like... anyway... what happened?” Angel snapped, and then he woke his Childe up.

“Hey, Princess, open your eyes, someone needs your help ...” he whispered, kissing her nape and nibbling it gently. She turned to his side, with a soft purr, before opening her eyes.

“Yeah, oddly, your crazy silly mind could work in our favour for once!” ES said and she threw daggers at him with her violet eyes, although she wasn’t completely awake yet.

“So, maybe I should better remain here with someone who likes my crazy silly mind!” she growled at him, cuddling more into Angelus’ embrace.

“But it’s me and not him who needs your help. It’s important and your visions are such a precious gift that would be very useful for me...” LES pleaded and in his eyes Drusilla could easily read all the devotion that the bleached vampire must have had for the Drusilla of his dimension.

“Now that’s better. So, I’m gonna help you, although I still don’t understand what the trouble is...” she murmured, getting up to get dressed, but not before wrapping her nude form in the sheets, leaving her Sire naked... but fortunately he was wearing his boxers.

GB and LES told Drusilla and Angelus what had happened.

The brunette vampiress approached slowly towards LES and GB allowed her to do it without complaining, since she knew that this time it wasn’t a sensual advance.

Drusilla placed her hands on the blond’s temples, closing her eyes.

“Here, I can feel it... there’s something that tortures you, nags you, my poor guy, but don’t you worry, we’re going to take it out...” she stated.

“Dru, I think you should tie me up before doing anything. I may go Psycho just like the last time... my Buffy told me what I did... and I don’t want it to happen again...” he explained.

“I agree with him, that’s for everyone’s safety...” his Childe nodded.

ES and Angelus took out some robust ropes, but it was GB the one who tied him... in record time. After all, they were more than accustomed to that kind of stuff!

After tying him to his chair, GB allowed Drusilla to come back and she concentrated silently.

She began waving the index and the finger of her right hand in front of the bleached blond vampire who was oddly overwhelmed by a great calm.

“Look at me...” she said, still waving her fingers and LES couldn’t help following them with his gaze. “Be in my eyes...” she went on, pointing at her eyes. “Be in me!” she concluded and after that he totally was under her spell.

She made him close his eyes and tell her what he saw.

“I’m still human and I’m in a room, reading my poetry, as usual...” he began his tale in a sort of trance.

EB looked questioningly at ES who not only pretended not to see that, but also summoned his Mate to keep silent, since no one should disturb them. And she obeyed, throwing him a ‘sooner-or-later-you’re-so-going-to-tell-me-all-about-this-story-anyway!’ look.

“Yes, I see that, too. And I see a woman, an older woman listening to your poetry and comforting you over an ungrateful girl you fancied...” Drusilla stated, with her eyes closed. “And then, she begins singing to you that song she always sang to you ever since you were a little boy...” she went on. “Early one morning...” she started singing, opening her eyes again and, since ES knew the lyrics, he also began singing along with her.

The effect was immediate and, shifting into his game face, LES ripped the ropes out with a feral growl and pushed the sensitive vampiress away as hard as he could, smashing her against the wall.

Angelus ran towards his beloved Mate to help her, but fortunately it wasn’t nothing serious.

LES had managed to break free, but before he could harm someone else, ES was already behind him and with a strong blow to his head he made him unconscious once again.

“I’m beginning to get a real kick out of doing that!” the blond exclaimed with a smirk, and then he allowed to GB to put her Sire on the chair again.

“Guys, do you have any chains? I guess that the ropes are not enough...” GB asked.

“You are asking * us* if we have some chains? It’s just as if you asked a doctor if he has some medicines!” EB sneered, leaving the room to come back a few seconds later with a set of chains.

“I’m sorry, my love, but thisis for your own good!” GB sighed, locking the chains around him.

“Hey, honey, how did you know that song?” EB wondered, turning to her Mate.

“Well, we had the same human life... at least I so imagine we did. So, I can tell that the old woman in the room is his mother... who is also my mother and she used to sing that song to me... to him... to us...” he explained, feeling a little bit awkward.

“So, that’s something involving his mother, his past...” GB figured out.

“Yes. We are close to finding out what it is, and the sooner we know, the sooner we’ll take it out!” Drusilla exclaimed, approaching LES again.

“Love, do you want to try again? Are you sure?” Angelus asked her in concern.

“Don’t worry, my sweet, he needs me and Miss Edith told me what I have to do...” she explained, ready to make another attempt.

LES had shifted back to his human visage and he opened his eyes again. As soon as he saw the chains surrounding him, he realized everything.

“I did it again, didn’t I?” he wondered rhetorically.

“Yes, but don’t worry, this is gonna end, and soon!” his Buffy reassured him with a tender kiss.

“Buffy, if it doesn’t work, you’ll have to...” he trailed, serious as never before, but she put a finger on his mouth, figuring out what he was about to say.

“Shh, don’t even dare to think that! It will work, I’m sure it will. No one kills no one, understand?” she struck back.

“Ok...” he smiled at her, a little bit more relieved.

TBC

Well, next chapter’s title is ‘The Key To His Mind’... does it suggest anything to you? ;)

I hope you’ll still like it

Be patient because.. you won't see any update of this one until next year (sorry) :(

by the way.. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!

p.s. Now I’m gonna update ‘If I were you ‘ , too ;)