Amelia-Jane, Sharon, thank you so much!!
see ? This time I've been quick! ;)

Demons And Soul (II) (There’s a little something from ‘Fool for Love’ and general Season Six…)

”Well, well, I see that we are not the only ones who had fun tonight ...” EB exclaimed, seeing in what indecent conditions GB and LES had come back.

All the four blonds had their dresses spoiled with blood and a satisfied expression on their faces.

“Let’s say that my Spikey taught to me that a stake is not the only way to kill a vampire, there are so many others, and it definitely is better when they scream!” GB smiled.

“Oh. And I thought that you went after humans. I should have known better. Well, honey, it looks like we are the only two blondes who are from the old school, that by the way, is the best one!” EB commented, holding ES tight.

“Well, honey, I guess that no matter what, the most important thing is to kill. Anyway, hell yeah, with humans it’s so much more fun!” her Sire sneered at the very recent memory.

“Believe me, it is fun with our kind, too, I’ve tried both of the ways, so I can tell!” LES exclaimed. “And it was just what I needed after all that sodding sentimental stuff...” he added, lowering his gaze.

“Well, my other self, I kind of felt the same way about that...” ES admitted and this time it was him the one that lowered his gaze, almost repenting after saying what he had just said.

“I’m glad to know that. Anyway, bugger this. Someone should better write an elegy to the torture one of these days. Something that goes like this, I don’t know... Uhmm... ‘When you’re down in the mood and sad/ to cheer you up you must be bad’” LES started.

“‘Cause kill and mayhem through all the night/ will just make you feel alright!’” ES concluded for him.

“Well, well, look, it seems that the two William the Bloody and their awful, terribly awful poetry came back to play. And honey, believe me, this is even worse even than the stuff about Cecily!” GB exclaimed, rolling her eyes.

“I agree with the terribly awful part. Anyway... again with this poetry thing! Bloody hell, what’s this story? Honey, now you’ve gotta tell me everything!” EB summoned her Mate, trying to drag him towards their room, but he seemed to have other intentions.

“Luv, let’s do things this way, you can talk with GB, it seems that she also knows that story ... and I imagine it’s more or less the same as mine,” he suggested. “In the meantime, my dear friend and I will talk about other things...” he went on, taking LES by an arm and dragging him to another room.

“So, you wrote about Cecily, too...” he said, very intrigued.

“Yes, and it was just a bloody waste of time, do you remember the way she treated me... well... you... us, whatever, after the declaration?” LES explained.

“Wait! Does it mean that you declared to her? I never found the courage to declare my feeling to her, maybe I would’ve had that night, at the social gathering , but I happened to find Angelus first and you know the rest of the story...” the other confessed.

“Instead, I went there and yes, I did it and... well, buddy, you didn’t miss on anything, she was such a sodding bitch!” LES struck back as they left.

“Hey, supernatural hearing here, * who * is this damned Cecily? You seem to mourn her too bloody much!” EB snapped, glaring at ES from afar.

“My Queen, you know you’re the only one for me. That was my pathetic human past, anyway, now talk with the other you, c’mon...” ES exhorted her, disappearing with the other bleached vampire.

“If you really want to know, Cecily was the girl that our pre-sired Spikes, a.k.a. William, fancied themselves in love with. I don’t know what happened in your world, but in mine she is the bloody reason why my William became a vampire, and I really have to thank her for that, otherwise I would have never met him...” GB explained.

“Anyway, now it seems that she is some sort of Vengeance demon, but that’s another story, we were talking about human William, weren’t we?” GB explained.

The other nodded, eager to know every single detail that her beloved had never dared to confess her.

“Well, as I told you before I really don’t know much, because, you know, that’s not my Spike’s favourite subject, but anyway, he told me that...”

And GB started her tale.

“So, finally I know,t oo!” EB commented at the end, thanking her.

GB took a look around, a little bit worried.

“Sunrise is near... but Angelus and Dru are still out…” she commented.

EB just shrugged.

“They must have found a convent, and if it’s so, they would probably spend more than a day there!” she rolled her eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------

Time had run out and the chats were over, so everyone was in their room with the respective partner, ready to go to bed.

“Oh, my love, I’m so happy that everything is over, you scared me so much, don’t ever dare to do such a thing again!” GB exclaimed, slapping his bared chest.

“Ouch! Hey, I was more scared than you, pet! Anyway, it’s not over with the First, we must know more, so you already know where we’ll go after sunset...” he stated.

“Uhmm, let me guess... maybe to Giles?” she yawned, cuddling close to him.

“Right, my sunshine, but now let’s just sleep, we had a very heavy day, and the next ones could be even worse!” he commented, laying beside her, rubbing his face against her pale neck, giving out a lustful growl.

“Mm, Spikey, be good, I’m really tired. So, this time no sex, just some sweet cuddling...” she ordered, with her eyes already closed, rolling closer to him and resting her head on his chest, grasping his hip with her hand and purring in delight.

“And cuddling will be!” he murmured, wrapping an arm around her waist and falling asleep serene, with a hand tangled in her hair.

TBC


And in the next part I’ll jump again to U1, I know that in U2 there’s more action but... just be patient... it will take just a part ;)

I hope you'll still like it.. please let me know.. ;)