Amelia-Jane, Sharon, thank you so very, very much!
Sorry for this huge shameful late, but lately I’m pretty busy with RL , so all my fics will take a while before getting updated.. be patient ..
Anyway, finally I’m back with this one:

Hey, do you think that this crazy Universe can’t get even crazier? Well, it seems it can, hell yeah it can... and now I’m about to show you how:


Chapter Twenty-Five: Planning (I took something from ‘End of Days’)


”What do you mean that it’s yours?” Giles wondered.

“I don’t know how to explain it, but I knew that it belonged to me, I just knew it!” Buffy explained.

“So, did you feel something special when you raised it, pet?” Spike asked her.

“Not much, but it’s strong,” his Childe answered, as the Watcher examined the weapon more carefully.

“It seems so ancient, so in addition to that it’s clearly mystical!” he commented.

“Yeah, I figured that one when I king Arthured it out of the stone,” she nodded as they left the cellar behind.

On their way back to the school, they met the other four vampires.

“Our job is done and, since we won it, we decided to give us a little prize, too!” Angelus exclaimed, as the Watcher noticed what clearly was blood trickling down from their mouths.

“Let me guess, four human little prizes!” the man rolled his eyes in exasperation.

“You’re getting to know us really well, mate!” Angelus chuckled.

“Anyway, it’s getting more and more difficult to find some happy meals around, this town is becoming a desert!” ES added, as Drusilla and EB’s attention was drawn by the scythe that GB still held in her hands.

“That tool has so much power... it fills my head.” Drusilla swung, closing her eyes.

“I feel as if it belonged to me...” EB murmured.

“Uh?” her Sire looked at her, puzzled.

“I got it!” GB exclaimed, enlightened. “It must be a weapon that only a Slayer can use, but maybe being a former Slayer is enough...” GB explained, looking at the other blonde vampiress. “All I know is that The First’s guys clearly wanted it out of that stone. It’s not just any weapon. It’s important; we need to find out whatever we can about it. Who made it? When? Why?” she went on.



“With this weapon you can start a new game where it’s you who makes the rules!” Drusilla exclaimed, opening her eyes again.

“What?” EB stared at her in confusion.

“You can steal the energy from the Evil and give it to the Good...” the brunette vampiress went on.

Everyone looked at her stunned.

“Not even I can figure what she’s saying this time... and I said everything with that!” Angelus exclaimed, pulling his Childe closer to him. “Maybe you’re tired, honey, we all are, it was a big eventful day, so we’d better go home now,” he suggested and the others nodded.

“Before you go, Buffy, would you mind if I take the scythe with me so I can examine it better? After all, I don’t think you need it when you sleep, since it’s definitely not a teddy bear!” Giles explained, making GB laugh.

“Sure, there’s no problem, you can keep it. After all, I already have my teddy bear whom to sleep with!” she informed him, hugging her Mate tight.

“Gee, pet! Now you’re sounding like Harm a little too much!” LES rolled his eyes.

“Hey! Wait a minute... Why did you just mention my wife?” Giles exclaimed dumbfounded, but never as much as LES and GB were.

“Harmony? Harmony Kendall of Sunnydale High School? The bloody blonde bimbo? Is she really your wife?” Buffy looked at him for a confirmation.

“Are you really talking about Miss I-can-hardly-say-what-one-and-one-makes-but-I-know-all-the-most-sodding-annoying-games-in-the-whole-universe?” Spike looked at him for a confirmation, too.

“Yes, she’s Harmony Kendall Giles. We started dating just after she finished High School. Anyway, mind your bad mouths, if I were you I wouldn’t call her a bimbo, since she’s already on her third year at UC Sunnydale at the faculty of Physics and she always gets very good marks!” he defended her with pride, glaring at the two blondes. As their only answer, they burst out laughing, almost rolling on the ground.

“This world is bloody upside down!” LES exclaimed between peals of laughter.

“Why? I’m almost afraid to ask you, but... how is my Harmony in your world?”

His two interlocutors exchanged a look, but since Buffy resumed laughing out loud, Spike decided to talk first.

“Well, buddy, she was a bloody student bimbo until graduation day, when a very stupid vampire, we have no idea about who he was, had the brilliant idea to turn her, so she became a bloody vampire bimbo even more brainless than before. We un-lived together for a sodding while, that was the worst time of my existence by the way, no bloody doubt about that. Anyway, after trying to become a leader of a gang of vampires without any success, she ended up being a secretary at Angel’s Investigation Agency,” he explained, puzzling the poor Watcher.

“Gee, boy number Two, can you avoid that damned subject? You know better than me that I really have some trouble picturing myself working on an Investigation Agency... that helps innocent people!” Angelus snapped, disgusted and bothered.

Instead, his Childe seemed to be very intrigued.

“So, in this other world your wife and me are kind of colleagues, because I also work in Daddy’s office!” Drusilla chuckled, looking at the Watcher, amused by the thought.

“Anyway, let’s just think about our dimension for now. We have a world to save and there’s lots of work to do. So I’ll take the scythe with me in order to do some research to find out something, anything about it. And tomorrow night we will decide what to do together, bye!” Giles greeted them, grabbing the scythe and leaving still in confusion as he thought about how things were so weird in the other dimension.

Meanwhile the six vampires decided that, since the lethal sunrise was getting closer and closer, it wasn’t such a bad idea to go back to their abode.

(End I)


And after this bunch of absurdity, I guess that I should better make my muse quit smoking whatever drugs she smokes... lol!

And just a warning, maybe on the second part it could even get worse than this... lol !
I hope you’ll still like it ;)