Amelia-Jane ( gee, I didn’t know it was your birthday, dear, Happy Birthday, despite the late!) , Sharon, thank you so much!!!!

Here’s the new part:

Planning (II) (I took something from ‘Chosen’, but it’s pretty different)

At sunset, the three couples headed towards the school.

GB and LES were very astonished when they saw the Watcher in front of a computer as he downloaded some occultism files from a site.

“So, are you familiar with multimedia and internet? I’m impressed; my Watcher is allergic to anything that is not a book!” GB exclaimed, getting inside the library with the others.

“Oh, c’mon, you can’t live without using the web nowadays. Anyway, I’ll spare you all the revolting details but... Buffy, you were right, the scythe is not only an instrument for killing. And you were right, too, Drusilla, it can really steal a part of the energy that the First has gained so far and send it to someone who has the potential to become a Slayer...” Giles explained. “It’s a spell that requests a lot of energy, but I’m kind of skilful with magic and it seems that you are, too,” the Watcher went on, turning to the brunette vampiress. “So, I think that together we could perform it without troubles,” the man suggested.

“Hey, hey, don’t rush into spells! Did you think about the consequences at least? A world full of Slayers!” Angelus made them notice.


“Well, you know, Watcher, you could give us a prize for our help in saving the whole world... such as preventing all the new Slayers from killing us!” ES suggested.

“So, are you really asking me not to let them kill you... while you can kill them whenever you please? Do you realize how unfair that is?” Giles snapped.

“Of course I do, but what can I say? To be unfair is one of the bloody advantages of being a Big Bad!” ES sneered. “Relax, Rupert, I was kidding, we like challenges after all, so it would be fun to fight all those new Slayers!” he chuckled.

“You forgot that there’s something even funnier than fighting them, and that’s *to torture * them, before killing them!” Angelus sneered.

“Yeah, I like Daddy’s games, they always make Princess happy!” Drusilla exulted.

“Mm... tortures and killing tons of unhappy Slayers, this is music to my ears!” EB sneered in delight.

“Okay, deal. Miss Edith says that I should take a cup of tea with the old man...” Drusilla murmured.

“It’s just her way to tell you that she is going to help you with the spell,” Angelus clarified.

“I had figured that out on my own. Anyway, I’m not that old!” the Watcher protested, feeling insulted.

“Well, you’re a fascinating man and everything, but... let’s be honest, your wife could be... your daughter, after all. By the way, isn’t Wesley the one who has a thing for younger girls?” GB wondered curiously.

“First of all, when love is involved age doesn’t matter. Second, Harmony is much more mature than most of the girls of her same age. And third, good Lord, no! Principal Pryce is definitely not the kind of man who falls for younger girls. The science teacher, the youngest faculty member in the whole school, has pursued him for ages, quite relentlessly by the way, but the feeling isn’t mutual. Anyway, this is not gossip time,” Giles scolded himself.

“You’re right. Just one more question... can you tell me the name of this young teacher?” GB dared to ask.

“Okay, if you insist. It’s Tara McLay, but I don’t think that you...” he trailed, but the two blondes from the other dimension burst out laughing once again.

“Glinda and Wes, I can’t believe it!” LES exclaimed.

“So, enlighten me, who is Tara in your world?”

“Me, let me answer this one, please?” GB insisted, so LES pleased her.

“Well, in our world Tara is not a teacher, she’s a student at Sunnydale UC, but she is also a witch and she is gay, too, and she and my best friend, who is also a witch, are in love. Gee, I could go on forever asking you about all the people in this town, but I know that we have no time for that, so just give me a second and I’ll go back to being all serious again,” she said and she kept her promise.

“About the plan, I agree with that, too. I say we change the rules. I say my powers should be their powers. Tomorrow you two, Giles and Dru, will use the essence of the scythe to change the destiny and steal energy from The First. From now on, every girl in the world who might be a Slayer will be a Slayer, every girl who could have the power will have the power,” GB stated

“Every Slayer who crosses my path will end up on my list!” ES sneered on her same line, but GB glared at him.

“Gee, Buffy, the boy was just kidding... because he knows that he will have to share the Slayers with me and my Princess!” Angelus sneered, pissing GB off even more.

“And with me, too. But now, let Miss Daggers-Behind-Her-Eyes continue with her leader speech, otherwise I think she will dust us! I know that look very well... since it’s mine, too!” EB chuckled, allowing the other Buffy to continue.

“Thank you. Well, while they do the spell, we five will face the problem to the core, do you know what I mean?” GB went on.

“I got you, pet, you are going to open the bloody seal again and jump in, aren’t you?” LES commented, holding her tight to him.

“You do know me, honey. I just love the action.” She winked.

“Let me see if I got it straight. Are you really going to open the seal again... after all my research and my efforts to close it once for all?” Giles protested.

“Yes, that’s the only way to defeat the First,” she responded.

“How will you open it?” the man wondered.

“Well, buddy, I guess that you still remember my very interesting speech about blood...” LES answered.

“My tummy does, very well,” GB chuckled at the memory.

“Alright, you’ll start with the spell tomorrow, after sunset, and then we’ll jump into the seal and find whatever expects us there with only one goal: to win!” GB concluded, as they all left the school.



TBC

Next chapter’s title is ‘The End’... if that can suggest to you something….


I hope you'll still like it.

I'll try to update 'Before, now, Forever ' asap. I din't forget about that fic, it's just that I'm going slower than usual lately, but tonight I should begin typing the new chapter, so just be patient... ;)