Amelia-Jane, DK, you’re making me so happy, thank youuuuu so much!!

Chapter five: Storyteller

“Anyway, I see that even here mental sanity is not one of your best qualities!” Spike observed, turning to Drusilla.

“Mm... Daddy, tell him what you did to me!” she chuckled, rubbing herself against Angelus’ chest.

“Well, I saw her, I chose her, I spied her, I killed all her family and friends...”

“One by one, until there was none!” she sing song, swinging and giggling.

“Right. And then, after turning her life into hell, I turned her, just the night before she took her vows...” he explained, kissing her.

“Mm... that’s how I became his Princess!”

The two brunettes expected some astonished looks, instead the two blonds from the other dimension rolled their eyes bored.

“Surprise, surprise!” Buffy exclaimed, sarcastically.

“Why the face?” Angelus wondered in confusion.

“Just because the Angelus of our dimension did the same thing!” Buffy explained.

“So, my dear Buddy, you surely don’t impress due to your originality!” Spike made fun of him.

“Fine. What about you, then? How did you declare your love to her?” the brunette vampire wondered.

“Well, I knocked her down, then I chained her up and...” he started his tale, but he stopped when he heard Angelus chuckle.

“What?” the bleached blond wondered.

“Same way, here, Buddy!” the other Spike raised his hand, staring at the ground uncomfortably, because his other self had made him show up badly.

“So, he did the same to you, too?” good Buffy wondered curiously.

“Yeah. The blindfold, the chains, the candles, the softness of the sheets of the bed on my almost naked skin... awww... I could never ever forget it. Well, other me, you know what I’m talking about, don’t you?” evil Buffy explained.

“Hey, no, wait, that’s totally different! First, I was fully dressed, standing chained against a cold wall, not to a soft bed. There were no candles, no blindfolds. I just had him threatening me to let Dru, our Dru, kill me if I didn’t admit that I felt something for him...”

“Oh, I like that!” Drusilla smiled.

“Or telling me that he would prove his love to me by killing her in front of me...” Buffy went on.

“Oh, that’s so romantic!” the other Buffy commented with a large smile.

“Well, I don’t like it anymore!” Drusilla stated, pouting.

“Don’t worry, he didn’t do it at the end!” good Buffy assured her.

“Hey, honey, I noticed a certain disappointment from you while you were hearing their story. Are you saying that maybe if I’d chained you to my bed, with candles, blindfolds, flower petals on your almost naked body... and stuff like that... things would’ve been different?” her Spike asked her.

“Mm... who knows? Maybe...” she answered, acting mysteriously.

“Why? How did it end after that? Didn’t he make you a vampire?” the other Buffy wondered.

“Are you kidding? She was mad at me and wanted me out of the town, out of her life, out of the bloody planet and it took a bloody goddess torturing me to let me in her good graces again. But then she died and after that she came back, but it wasn’t the same, although that brought us closer and closer...” Spike explained quickly, as the four vampires of that dimension exchanged confused looks.

“What about you? Didn’t you struggle when he captured you?” good Buffy asked the evil one.

“Hell yeah she struggled! For... how much, luv? Twenty minutes? But with such determination, you should have seen her!” evil Spike made fun of his beloved Mate, anticipating her, but her only answer was an elbow into his stomach.

“Well, he’s right. He captured me, seduced me, then we made love, he bit me, but no, it’s not what you think, he didn’t turn me that night. He let me spend my last day in the sunlight, and after that he made me his Queen... and the rest is history!” she chuckled, holding her Sire tight.

“You forgot to mention that before turning you we made love again!” he added, kissing her. “So, since your declaration doesn’t match with her eternal change, what about you? When and how did you turn her?” he asked the other Spike, eager to know.

The other Spike was about to answer, but his Buffy tugged his arm to prevent him from talking.

“Honey, you heard them, they have a story that seems to have been taken form a movie that is so sugary that it can make people sick. So... couldn’t we invent something different about my eternal change?” she suggested, making puppy eyes to him.

“I’m sorry, pet, but I could never ever lie about such an important moment. After all... if that brought us together... it must be romantic somehow...” he smiled at her, kissing her.

“Hey, we are still waiting for your tale!” evil Buffy made them notice.

“Yeah, I like hearing stories so much!” Drusilla incited them, clapping her hands on the sarcophagus where she sat with her Sire.

“Ok. Buffy had a very bad day, so she came to me looking for some comfort... and I bloody know what you’re thinking, but it’s not that!” Spike pointed out. “We just had a drink or two...” he went on, but Buffy cut him off.

“Or three... or ten... or twenty! Truth is that at the end we were totally drunk. We argued, as we always used to do back then, so he bit me lightly, but supposed he couldn’t do that due to his chip, so we thought that we were dreaming. He said that his biggest dream was to bring me into his world, I told him that I had also dreamed about that... once or twice ... * and not only about that *...” she winked at the other Buffy who got her meaning immediately.

“So, I told him that if we were dreaming it was right to do what both of us wanted and he did it. The day after I woke up as a vampire... and the rest is history!” she ended her tale as she played with her Sire’s hair.

“Oooh, that’s fantastic. So odd, but kind of romantic, too... in a certain way!” the other Buffy commented, smiling.

“Do you really think so?” the good one wondered, needing some reassurance and she was double happy when not only the blonde, but also the brunette vampiress nodded.

“Anyway, I don’t know about yours, but my Buffy didn’t exactly wake up all happy and cheerful!” Spike pointed out, so this time he was the one who got an elbow in his stomach from his Childe, because she was sure he had done it on purpose to take away the romanticism away from their story.

“Hey, wait. You talked about a chip. What’s this story?” the other Spike wondered.

“Well, you know, in our world things are a little bit different. Are you ready for a very long story?” Buffy warned them.

“You know, we have to wait until sunset and no one seems to be sleepy. So, my dear, tell us e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g-!” The other Buffy exhorted them with Drusilla’s approval.

So, in turn, the two of them told the other four vampires how things went and were going in their dimension.

------------------------------------------------------

“... And that’s all!” good Buffy ended, a couple of hours later.

“So, in your dimension * I * have an *Investigation Agency * that helps innocent people in Los Angeles?!” Angelus asked, astonished as never before.

“And thanks to a bunch of bloody fanatic Commando guys, * I* had a sodding * chip in my brain * that prevented me from hurting people?!” Spike repeated in shock.

“Which now * I * have in my head! Bad, bad soldiers! Plus... I’m kind of a * secretary * in his Agency?!” Drusilla went on, pointing at Angelus.

“And * I * had already died * twice * before becoming a vampire?!” the blonde concluded.

The other two vampires nodded and the four ones burst out laughing.

“Bloody hell, you’re kidding!” Spike accused them between laughter.

“Believe me or not, but it’s all bloody true, otherwise it would mean that we have a very big fantasy to invent stories like that!” the other Spike struck back.

“You got a point there, Spike...” Angelus commented.

“Who? Me?” the two Spikes exclaimed at unison.

“No, not you, Boy, I was talking to the other Spike...” the brunette vampire explained.

“By the way, we’ve gotta find some nicknames to distinguish you, and that goes for the two Buffys, too...” Drusilla suggested.

“You’re right, love!” her Mate approved.

“Ok for the name, but no one dare to try making me take off my coat, my nail polish or whatever else to distinguish me... from the other me!” the Spike from the other dimension snapped resolutely.

“I bloody agree. And don’t dare to do the same with me!” the other Spike summoned everyone

“Ok, only names. Well, what about calling me EB that stands for Evil Buffy, and call her GB, a.k.a. Good Buffy?” the Buffy of that dimension suggested.

“It’s perfect. So you can call me ES and...” her Sire added, but the other bleached blond cut him off very roughly.

“Hey, I don’t care if you’re another me... just dare to bloody call me GS... and you’ll be a pile of dust!” he threatened him.

“Do you fancy more LES, a.k.a. Less Evil Spike?” his Childe suggested, knowing how irascible his ego could be.

“Ok. As long as there’s the word ‘Evil’ inside it, it sounds bloody good to me!” her Sire sneered satisfied.

TBC

See you with next chapter: ‘Exploring The New’ with a little jump to U1...

P.S. The nickname stuff was something * I * need for the most, because I couldn’t go on forever calling them the Spike/Buffy of that/other dimension. I hope you’ll agree with me! :)

I hope you’ll still like it!