Amelia-Jane, DK, Seraiza, Sharon, THANK YOU ALL, so, so , so very much! You are so kind and I’m so happy you like it so far and I hope you’ll like this chapter, too! ;)
Sorry for late!


Forgive all my stupid rigmaroles, please, especially the one that follows:

Chapter eight: Prophecy

”THEY’RE NOT FROM THIS WORLD,
THEY BELONG TO ANOTHER AGE
AND USING AN OBJECT AS A SWORD
THEY WILL FIGHT THE BLACKEST RAGE
BECAUSE THEIR POWER, THEIR AMAZING SPARK
WILL SAVE THE WORLD FROM THE ETERNAL DARK”

“What?!” the two vampires exclaimed at unison, astonished when Giles finished reading.

“You two come from another dimension, and you fight evil...” Giles started explaining, opening a drawer and taking out a key.

“Yeah, but what about the object we have to use as a sword? We don’t have that!” Spike pointed out.

“What is it supposed to be anyway?” Buffy wondered.

“Of course, you don’t have it, but I do!” he answered, opening a box and looking inside, throwing a lot of old stuff out. “And here it is!” he went on, giving them the object he was searching for: a big silver medallion with coloured gems all around and a necklace.

“You are kidding, right? What are we supposed to do with that? Give it to the enemy as a sodding present to corrupt it? By the way, it’s a horrible jewel!” Buffy snapped.

“This medallion contains a power that you can’t even begin to imagine, but only you two can use it correctly!”

“Just how?” Spike wondered, studying the mysterious object with great attention, before putting it in his pocket.

“You’ll have to find that out on your own. I just kept it, waiting for you to come. The prophecies are never wrong. Maybe this one should have been clearer and warn me about the fact that you two are vampires. I’m so sorry I was going to kill you!” Giles apologized, awkwardly.

The two blondes chuckled.

“You know, that’s routine for us, although no one had ever apologized for it before!” Spike explained, smirking.

“I still have to warn you about the enemy, I know something about it, it’s called the First Evil, but it’s not a person...” the Watcher started explaining.

“Save us the back story, buddy! Rupert 1 has already told us everything: it’s spirit that can manipulate minds, assume any bloody aspect it wants, blah, blah, blah... we know...” Spike answered and Buffy nodded.

“Okay, but I’m sure that I know the spell you used to cross dimensions. I translated the whole text and it gives you some advantages...” he informed them.

“Gee, I can’t believe it! You are even more efficient than my dear Watcher! So, what’s the advantage?” Buffy wondered, surprised.

“The spell you used not only brought the First into this dimension, but it also kind of keeps it prisoner between the two dimensions, but unfortunately it’s just temporary, it will be over in a few days. That’s why you haven’t felt its presence yet!” he explained.

“Alright, so we can take a little holiday before the big fight!” Spike smiled.

“Don’t ever underestimate your enemy, it’s very dangerous!” Giles made them notice, looking at him seriously.

“Okay. Just one more little question, what happened to the Council?” the bleached blond vampire asked with curiosity.

“Well, the other William the Bloody and Buffy from this world and their army managed to catch the whole Council off guard, some years ago, and you can imagine what they did, no one survived, it was a merciless, wicked massacre, a real tragedy!” Giles explained, fixing his glasses and lowering his gaze.

“A-ha! It sounds like they had a lot of fun!” Spike chuckled, but Buffy’s elbow went in his stomach the second after. “Ouch! I meant... oh no, it’s terrible!” he corrected himself, massaging his stomach as his childe glared at him.

“Anyway, we’d better go now, pet!” Spike said, conducting Buffy towards the exit.

“Wait! I forgot to tell you something important!” Giles called them out and they turned to face him.

“What?” the asked at unison.

“I just wanted to remind to you not to change anything in this world, I mean, about your other selves and their family, you can’t prevent them from killing, although I know it’s not easy for you to do that!” he warned them.

“What about the other vamps and demons and stuff like that?” Spike wondered.

“Uh! It’s not important, you are free to dust and fight against them as much as you want, same as you do in your dimension!” he answered and the two blondes left.

------------------------------------------------------------

LONDON

Taking advantage of a cloudy day, LES and GB had left Sunnydale to go back to London the next day and when they arrived it was sunset.

They headed towards the warehouse, where they found ES and EB in their room, making love in their bed.

“Knock, knock! Hi, we’re back and now we know more about the enemy!” GB informed them.
Seeing them, the two blondes in bed interrupted their activity, pulling the black satin sheet up to cover their naked bodies.

“Oh, alright! I told you that he would help you...” EB answered, hugged to ES.

“Yes, but you should had also warned us that he could have a certain tendency to kill us... due to your * nice surprise * to the Council!” GB pointed out, a little bit annoyed.

“Awww... what a night!” EB sighed with dreamy eyes.

“Well, no hunting for you tonight?” LES wondered.

“Yeah, and by the way... where are Dru and Angelus?” his Childe added.

“You know, yesterday we made a challenge to decide who could torture the Slayer, don’t worry, it’s not you, sweetheart, but the one in our world that we captured a couple of days ago...” ES started explaining.

“Right, but they won, so the Slayer is theirs and we’d rather stay here than go outside and accidentally see them as they torture her in the vicinity...” EB went on.

“I understand. Anyway, what was the challenge?” LES wondered, eager to know in what Angelus and Drusilla had been better than his other self and his Mate.

“It’s simple. We went to a church and touched crosses and holy water, trying to resist the most, but my Queen ran away immediately, we hate that place. Instead, my Sire and Dru seemed to like the painful holy stuff a lot, I can tell, especially if you count the tons of times they went killing whole groups of nuns... they’ve got a thing for that!” ES snorted.

“Just like our Dru and Angel!” LES exclaimed with a smirk. “Well, now we’d better leave you alone, and maybe we’ll follow your example, right, my pet?” he winkled at GB.

“Right, honey, so see you later, according to what we’re gonna do ... * much, much later *!” GB chuckled maliciously, leaving with her Mate.

“That’s unfair, pet, isn’t it? They’re having all the fun right now just because they won at something they’re bloody good at. It’s as if we challenged them to a witty remarks’ competition!” ES grumbled, once he was alone with his Childe again.

“You’re right, my love, but if I’m not wrong, we are having so much a fun, too, aren’t’ we?” she murmured, looking at him maliciously and then she disappeared under the sheets.

“Uh! Rrrrrright, kitten, we’re having bloody fun!” he growled very pleased, before disappearing under the sheets, too, to give his Mate the same attentions.

********************************* (In the meantime)

LES and GB were also on their bed, but Buffy was silent and thoughtful.

It simply took a look for Spike to realize what was going on. After all, since the beginning, mortal enemies or lovers, he had been the only one who always understood her so well, better than anyone else.

“What’s the matter, sunshine? Let me guess, you are thinking about that Slayer, aren’t’ you?” he said, taking off her T-shirt.

“You guessed right. She is in trouble and I’m supposed to help her. Instead I didn’t do anything, and that’s wrong. And the worse thing is that I don’t even feel guilty for that ...” she explained, unbuttoning his red shirt.

“Well, pet, that’s because it’s right. Do you remember this Giles’ words? We must do nothing to stop them. This is not our world, these are not our fights, kitten. I’m not saying ‘Go out and kill every bloody human being!’, I’m just telling you to be quiet...” he murmured, undoing her jeans and pulling them down, very slowly as she had already got rid of his belt.

“Uhmm... how much * quiet*” she giggled, looking at him lustfully, with an evil smile, as she pulled down the zipper of his jeans, setting ‘Spike Junior’ free and taking great care of it.

“Uh, peeeeet, you’re suuuuch a baaaaad girrrrrl !” he chuckled, growling pleased.

“Yes, I am, so punish me now, my Big Bad!” she teased him, before he ‘assaulted’ her.

TBC