[Reviews - 130] LikedPrinter
Summary: Spike and Buffy work at the same place. What happens when Spike finally meets the the real woman that is Buffy.......
Rated: 15
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes
Word count: 17914 Read: 18600
Published: 08/24/2005 Updated: 09/16/2005

1. Chapter One by Kimber [Reviews - 4] Liked (1202 words)
There is an implied rape, nothing graphic....

2. Chapter Two by Kimber [Reviews - 3] Liked (1141 words)
Spike talks to someone about Buffy......I wonder if it helps.....

3. Chapter Three by Kimber [Reviews - 5] Liked (1271 words)
Buffy and Spike meet....

4. Chapter Four by Kimber [Reviews - 8] Liked (1073 words)
This will be the last one until I return...I'm running away for the weekend......

5. Chapter 5 by Kimber [Reviews - 15] Liked (1452 words)
Buffy and Spike meet in a social setting, but what is wrong with Buffy? For those that have taken on baring with me....Thanks for doing so......you guys rock.....

6. Chapter 6 by Kimber [Reviews - 13] Liked (1584 words)
hmmm, more Spuffy interaction.....

7. Chapter 7 by Kimber [Reviews - 14] Liked (1515 words)
hmmmm, read on....and realize I'm just really learning how to do cliffhangers really well, or not...hmmmm. Actually they are coming to you was they are given back to me, or not...you be the judge....

8. Chapter 8 by Kimber [Reviews - 10] Liked (1555 words)
YOU guys rock.....I'm so pumped from the reviews.....it does brighten my day when I come home in the mornings and read them. Would it be bad of me to pimp my one shot story of Last Temptation of Spike here.....

9. Chapter 9 by Kimber [Reviews - 14] Liked (1066 words)
Man you guys rock.....truly. Thank you for all the reviews....they make me happy....very happy.....

10. Chapter 10 by Kimber [Reviews - 9] Liked (1632 words)
WOW you guys are the best....love the feedback......it makes me smile and my day brighter.....

11. Chapter 11 by Kimber [Reviews - 8] Liked (1389 words)
Thank to everyone....again.....it's great to hear what you think.......

12. Chapter 12 by Kimber [Reviews - 11] Liked (1512 words)
Thank you for everyone that taken the time to read and review.......

13. Chapter 13 & Epiloge by Kimber [Reviews - 16] Liked (1522 words)
Read the note at the end of the story. I wish to thank everyone who has stayed with me on this.....it's been nice to write somehting short, romanitic and not so tasking on my brian.....