Ch. 8: Seaspray

"So you remember that promise about being my own personal model?" Buffy asked coyly, blowing on her hot coffee. They were sitting in a booth at a diner, enjoying really greasy food and each other's company. After their pleasant walk on the beach, they had both been thrown into a flurry of responsibilities that took them away from the comfortable beach home and their newfound affection. Spike had helped Angel and Dru buy a new condo together in San Francisco where Angel had just landed a new job, which had ended up taking a little over a week. Buffy had visited her sister Dawn, who was doing a summer session at UCLA in hopes of completing college early to eventually join her sister in New York City; she had postponed seeing her mother because of this trip, which had also delayed the completion of her photo portfolio. Through phone calls and emails and IMs they were able to keep in touch fairly frequently, further cementing their rapport, but this brunch was the first time in two weeks that Buffy and Spike had been able to see each other again.

Spike paused mid-bite to cock his eyebrow at Buffy. He swallowed the large portion of pancakes and sausage before responding. "What's that now? Modeling?"

"Yeah. That day we first met you said you'd let me take more pictures of you. You did promise," she said, starting to pout just a little but not too much, saving herself for possible later coercion. She was enjoying their physical flirting, since most of their teasing for the past weeks had been through words and not actions. Buffy had gotten used to finishing the night by talking to him, telling him all about her day and her various tasks. They had shared favorites, memories, future plans, dreams...It amazed her how comfortable she felt with him. It felt good.

"Now that is just wrong," he said, grinning at her obvious machinations to convince him. "Are you just trying to get me naked?" he purred.

"It's not about nakedness. It's about art," Buffy said firmly. "But yes. Naked is good."

She squealed as he poked her in her side, squirming to get away from his tickling fingers. "No, no, that's cheating! Stop!" she said, starting to lose her breath from the laughing and attempts to elude his fingers. She was still clutching her side and trying to grab his fingers when the waitress came by to check on them, not amused by their somewhat vocal antics.

"How is everything?" she said, clearly trying to interrupt them.

"We're fine, luv. If you could just bring me another cup of coffee, that'd be great, Sally," he answered, reading her name off her tacky coffeecup nametag. Spike smiled broadly, which became a grin when he saw the waitress faltering under his gaze, despite the fact that his arms were completely wrapped around another woman.

Buffy watched the scene in amazement--until he began his tickling once again.
"No, stop! No!" she gasped, trying to punch him in between holding her body.

Finally, he stopped, an amused smirk on his face. "There are other ways to get me naked," he said seductively, sucking pancake syrup off his finger.

Buffy speared one of his sausages and erotically licked syrup off of it, deciding to play his game. "I wasn't sure you'd be into that kind of voyeurism, but I'm up for videotaping and photographing if you are," she purred. "I can have a friend come over, maybe even join us, if you'd like." She smiled slowly and then burst out laughing when she saw the glazed look flit across Spike's face.

Hearing her laughter, Spike blinked and then groaned. "Oh, that is just cruel. I was really starting to imagine the possibilities." Buffy's laughter went higher in pitch, and Spike shot her an evil look. "Just for that, no naked model for you." He began pouting.

As Buffy's giggling subsided, she wiped some tears from her eyes and calmed herself down. "I'm sorry. I just couldn't help myself. You have to do this for me. It's for my portfolio, seriously. I'll make it up to you," she said in a singsong voice before gazing at him, wide-eyed and pouting.

He tried to look stern and unwavering, but Buffy's lips called out to him, and his feigned resolve--since he had every intention of modeling for her--finally crumbled. He pretended to sound reluctant, hoping to garner more favors. "Alright. I'll do it. But only because I love--the way you look when you beg." Spike caught himself before he completed what seemed natural to say, which surprised him. He was not one to profess his love so early on--nor was he the kind to use such powerful words all the time. The slip intrigued him, making him realize how much he felt like they belonged. The thought scared him but also filled him with warmth. He smiled as he observed her excitement and glee over his consent to model for her. Buffy hugged him tightly.

"Thank you so much. It'll be fun. I promise. And I'm sure you'll look great on camera. You'll be amazed. And then we can look at it together so you can see what I do. And then maybe I can show you some of the other pictures I--"

He silenced her with a kiss. Her surprise quickly ebbed and turned into desire as she tasted the sweet syrup mixed with the musky taste that characterized his sharp, masculine persona so well. Spike pulled her closer and began rubbing her back and sides, subtly brushing up against her breast. She moaned into his mouth and began her own exploration of his chest, feeling his heart beat and his skin burn with pleasure, till--

"Ahem. Excuse me. Excuse me!" The waitress loudly spoke, attempting to interrupt what had escalated into a rather intense kissing experience.

Buffy and Spike slowly looked up, still caught up in each other's heat.

"Can I take these plates? And offer you the check? And suggest that you go somewhere else?" Sally asked politely, though her flushed cheeks showed her slight sarcasm and slight arousal at their public display of lust.

Buffy blushed and moved away from Spike's arms. "I'm sorry. Yes, we'll take the check and be on our humiliated way." She reached for her purse but was outdone by Spike, who handed the waitress a few twenties.

"Thanks. Keep the change. We'll be going now." He grinned sheepishly and began to move out of the booth.

"Thank you. Come again," she said brightly. Sally watched them leave the diner and then muttered, "If only I could come again." She sighed, envious of the couple's heat and harmony, and then began cleaning up their dishes.

***

"God, I can't believe I totally made out with you in the diner. I never do that kind of thing!" Buffy said, quickly walking away from the site of her embarrassment.

"Buffy, slow down. It's not a big deal. It's not like we flashed anybody or did anything illegal. That we can do later," he said sexily, sticking his tongue out to tease her.

"Spike! You're so bad! Seriously, I always hated those people who couldn’t keep their hands off of each other. I just can't believe I'm one of them." She kicked a random stone in her path.

Spike chuckled and turned her around to face him. "Isn't that a good thing? An indication of how good we are together?" Spike spoke tenderly, caressing her face. "I personally can barely keep my hands off you." He caught her punch and kissed her fist. "Even if it gets a little violent. Sometimes a little hitting and slapping can really get my blood pumping." He grinned as she began to curl up her fist again. "You're so cute when you're mad."

"You are not making me feel any better. Am I one of those people? Am I a ho?" she said despairingly. She yelped as he suddenly picked her up and twirled her around.

"Better not be. Only mine." He kissed her, his lips only increasing the dizziness she felt. "I don't care if people watch. They'll just envy us for knowing that we fit." He softly kissed her again.

She sighed into the kiss, finally allowing herself to let go of the slight shame she had felt. "Okay. You win. All yours." She moved in to kiss him again and then wound her arms around him tightly, burying her face against his chest. "But I'm not about to go make out with you again in the middle of the street, so we'd better get going." She grinned up at him and then skipped away. "Can you catch me? AAHH!" she yelled out with glee when she saw him sprint after her. They ran home, laughing and teasing each other the whole way.

***

"I want you to dress in jeans and a black t-shirt with your Speedos on underneath," Buffy said firmly. "I'll meet you out back in 10 minutes. I just have to gather all my equipment." She leaned in and kissed him quickly. "Isn't this exciting? See you in a bit." She opened her door and ran in.

"How does she know I have Speedos?" Spike wondered aloud. He quickly unlocked his own door and went to his room to get changed.

Ten minutes later they walked out towards the beach. Buffy had her large bag and was quickly shooting out directions.

"There's a large flat rock a little ways ahead. I'd like that to be the site. It's fairly private, and there's a lot of room to move around for different angles and things. We'll start out with you fully clothed, and then we'll move to the Speedos," she said succinctly.

Spike grinned as he noted the change in her persona, her professional tone and precise directions such a change from her somewhat rambling style of conversation. He was about to comment on it when she stopped abruptly.

"This is where I'm going to set up. I'll leave all the stuff on a blanket, and we can move around without kicking up sand on it. Go ahead and start walking slowly down the beach. Pretend I'm not even here. Think about something as you walk, something profound and not amusing. I don't want any smiles just yet." She squeezed his arm and then pulled out the blanket to place everything on the ground. Spike grinned again, watching his girl at work, and then began his stroll down the beach.

He soon heard the clicking of the camera and tried not to let the sounds affect the way he was walking. He tried to think about something and inevitably began to think of her, of the way her face lit up when she smiled, of the way her hair swirled around her face, of the way her body moved so easily, so comfortably. He smiled in thinking about how much he loved being with her. And then, of course, he began thinking about Joyce and that situation. He wondered if it was even necessary to tell Buffy, if she would feel differently--or rather, how much she would feel differently. He ran his fingers through his hair and rubbed his face. If he could get the timing right, maybe he could tell her the whole story and she wouldn't get too freaked out. The last weeks, despite not actually seeing each other, had been wonderful. He felt they had a connection, beyond the physical attraction that had initially drawn him to her. He felt like he had found a best friend--a soulmate, even. She had to feel that connection.

"Spike? Can you take off the shirt and jeans?" Buffy's voice pierced his thoughts, and he flashed her a grin. Deciding to play a little, he turned and began stripping slowly for her. Bending over, he lowered his jeans while keeping his ass up in the air for her approval. He glanced back at her, winked, and then threw his clothes onto the ground. He stretched out his chest muscles and flexed for her.

"Please. You don't exactly have a bodybuilder image," Buffy said, snorting behind her camera.

"Ouch!" Spike hugged himself and acted hurt. "If you don't like my body, I can just--"

"Oh, I like your body all right. Now go and strut it for me so I can take more photos. Go along the beach and climb up that rock. Then dive in, swim a little, and then walk around in the water a little."

She lifted her camera to her eye again, signaling the end of their brief break. He grinned again at her attitude and began to walk. The sun had already begun to beat against his skin, for which he was thankful, since the water tended to be pretty damn cold. Rubbing his hands against his chest, he prepared himself for the cold. He let the sun warm him for a little longer and then gracefully dove into the waves.

Buffy paused for a moment to wipe the beads of sweat that were forming on her brow. The sun was high, but her rising temperature was more due to the beautiful body in front of her than nature itself. She was eager to see how these pictures would come out; seeing him through the lens was becoming rather erotic for her, her inner voyeur indulging in the sensation of watching and capturing his gorgeous movements. It thrilled her to know she'd have these photos always surrounding her, revealing his features, his emotions that so clearly washed over his face. It also thrilled her to think about how he was hers; it sounded so possessive, but that's how she felt--that they belonged. When his head emerged from the water, she began shooting again.

Spike swam in the ocean, subtly watching Buffy take pictures from the shore. The wind whipped around her, causing slight undulations in her pretty dress. Her hair was starting to come out of her ponytail, and he watched her brush it back, trying to keep it out of the lens' way. He began walking out of the water, and the sun's rays combined with the cold water felt electrifying. As his eyes raked over Buffy's body, he began to feel his cock push against his Speedos, even with the cold ocean pressing against it. Continuing towards the shore, he watched as Buffy looked down at her camera, finally pausing in her work.

"I'm out of film. Let me just put in more and we'll continue." She turned to walk quickly towards the blanket. Spike followed swiftly, waiting for her to put the camera on the ground.

And then he pounced.

"EEK!" Buffy shrieked as his wet arms came around her, lifting her off the ground. "What are you doing?"

"I'm making you take a break. You've got me all hot and bothered with your demanding tone and professional control, all 'Do this' and 'Show me that.' I have to have you. Now." He placed her on the ground long enough to kiss her deeply. She moaned and leaned in more, but he moved again, suddenly scooping her into his arms and running towards the ocean.

"Spike! Spike! What are you doing?!? Put me down!" she screamed.

"Okay. If you insist." He dropped her into the water with an evil cackle.

She emerged from the water with her hair all stuck to one side, sputtering for air. "You are soo gonna get it." She tried to pull him under the water, but he easily evaded her.

"I'm sorta hoping for that," he leered cockily, ducking as she splashed water towards him.

She abruptly went underwater, throwing him off. He looked around and then suddenly felt something around his thighs. Before he could move, he was submerged. He gasped for air when he finally came above water and searched for her. Buffy was a couple feet away, laughing and smoothing her hair out of her face. He started laughing as well, and they giggled together while nearing each other. Buffy's dress was completely wet, and her nipples were reacting to the cold water, pushing against the thin fabric. Spike leaned forward to suck its ripeness through the fabric.

Buffy gasped at the warmth of his mouth against her shivering skin. She ran her fingers through his wet hair and pushed her body against his. Pulling his head up, she kissed him, thrusting her tongue against his. All her sexual energy that had built up during the photo shoot coursed through her, sending vibrations against her skin. As she cupped his ass, she maneuvered his erection in between her legs, wanting to feel his hardness against her.

They both moaned, frantically touching each other and pressing themselves closer together. Using the water, Buffy let it hold her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist, making their position even more intimate.

Spike's cock strained against his bathing suit, creating a large gap that quickly filled with cold water. The ocean pushed and pulled against him, magnifying the arousing thrusts against Buffy's heat. He kissed her hard and then continued down her body to suck and nibble at her neck and her breasts. Using his tongue, he pushed the wet material away from her nipples and sucked them, hardening them even further.

"Oh, God," Buffy breathed, the sensation of Spike's mouth on her breast and the thrusting of his cock against her clit crashing over her. Her thong was slowly pushing into her, the wet material rubbing against her and letting her feel part of Spike's cock. She desperately wanted more, but she didn't have the energy to move.

Spike devoured her mouth again and gripped her hips tightly, quickening the pace of his thrusts. Their breathing got shorter and shorter until Buffy's whole body tensed up, her arms squeezing around Spike's torso and her legs clenching his waist. She cried out, throwing her head back in ecstasy.

Spike used her movement to suck at her nipple once again and then felt his own surge burst against her.

"OOOHHHHhhhhhhhhhh," he moaned as he felt his cum shoot through him and mingle with the chill of the waves.

They held each other for a while, letting the surf carry them in their boneless state.

Buffy moved first, softly resting her forehead against his. "Wow."

Spike smiled and gave her a soft peck on the lips. "Wow, indeed. I think this is the first time I've ever come in the water."

Buffy giggled. "Me, too. And I think what we just did was illegal."

Spike cocked his eyebrow. "Into that, now, are we?"

She leaned in to kiss him, her tongue tenderly stroking his. "Maybe."

"My daring baby." He nibbled at her earlobe.

"My sexy baby." She tightened her legs around him.

"Your tired baby," they said simultaneously. They looked at each other wide-eyed and then began to laugh, freely and loudly.

"Come on. We don't want anyone stealing your camera. Those pictures will be worth a lot one day," Spike teased as Buffy lowered her body from his.

"They already are," she murmured, brushing a kiss onto his shoulder and intertwining her fingers with his.

Hand in hand, they slowly walked towards the shore.



Please review!!