Ch. 9: Spanking New Confessions

Buffy watched Spike's face and body magically appear as each photo developed and then carefully hung her photos to dry. She worked methodically, making sure the specifics of the photos were exactly to her standards, the time floating by as she worked to finish the entire group of shots. When she was finally done, she leaned back to survey her work.

Spike on the beach. Spike in the water. Spike walking. Spike stretching. Spike smiling. Spike contemplating. Spike laughing. Spike pouting. Spike diving. Spike swimming. Spike soaking. Spike splashing. Spike.

It was fabulous.

She hugged herself, her giddiness bubbling and spilling out of her smile. She was giddy because the pictures had turned out amazingly and because he was all hers. The summer was turning out so perfectly, and she had autumn in New York with Spike to look forward to; she couldn't have scripted a better life.

Her cell phone rang, interrupting her thoughts of contentment.

"Hey, Mom," Buffy said, cradling the phone in her shoulder as she finished up her photo development.

"Actually, tonight's not good. I'm having dinner with Spike. Yeah, he is--exactly. Things are going really well, and I'm kind of excited." She hung the last picture and watched the solution drip slowly. "Okay, tomorrow, then. Yup. Talk to you then."

Hanging up the phone, she took one last look at her work and then left the room.

***

"So, what do you think?" Buffy asked hesitantly. She was showing Spike her entire portfolio, complete with the photos from their morning together. Nervously she waited for Spike to voice his opinion.

"Buffy, they're amazing. You have such an eye for movement and emotion and color. I'm so incredibly impressed. And lucky that my girl is so talented. You're going to completely wow the guys in New York." He leaned over and kissed her softly. "Gorgeous and talented. Now what did I do to deserve that?" he teased, rubbing his thumb on her bare shoulder.

Blushing, Buffy reached out and squeezed his hand. "I'm really glad you like them. I love what I do, but sometimes I wonder if it's all just in my head, the way I see things."

"No, these photos are bloody brilliant. Really. Not just saying that. But I do have a question," Spike murmured, looking again at the photos. He flipped through the pages and stopped at a photo of him perched on the rock in jeans. "Is this the one from before? When you were stalking me?"

Blushing again, she smacked him playfully on the arm. "I wasn't stalking you. You just happened to be there, and I just happened to be there, and my camera just happened to be there. So there," she blurted out, still a little embarrassed. "Anyway, you wanna go to dinner now?"

"Yeah, pet. Let's leave this here, and we can ride my bike to the restaurant." He reached out for her hand, and they walked out of the house together.

***

The wine was making Buffy a little buzzed, a little horny, and a little chatty. She coyly licked the chocolate off her spoon and then licked her lips, savoring the rich chocolate taste. Watching for Spike's reaction, she flipped her hair back and then gently ran her fingers over her collarbone, edging towards her breasts.

She leaned forward and whispered, "I have a confession to make."

Spike gulped, already hardened by her tongue and her exploring hands, not to mention her feet caressing his legs. "Tell, me luv."

"I don't think I should tell you here. You might get a little angry with me, and I don’t want to be spanked in front of all these people." She took the cherry off the top of the sundae and sucked all the whipped cream off of it, letting it bob in her mouth for a bit before pulling off the stem.

"Check, please!"

***

The ride back to Spike's was vibratingly quick, which suited them both. Tongues sucking and probing in the hallway, hands roaming daringly in the living room, they fell onto the couch in a pile of heat and desire.

"So what's this naughty little confession, pet? Do you need to be punished?" Spike taunted in between kisses.

"Maybe. I might need to be punished real bad, because I kept this secret from you for a long time." She straddled him and held his face in her hands, enjoying their little flirtation.

Spike knew she was teasing him, but tiny little alarms were going off in the back of his mind, wondering if this little secret was anything like his. He placed his hands over hers and kissed her again. "You gonna tell me, or are you gonna make me beg?"

"Ooh, beg. I like that," she breathed, squeezing her thighs around his body.

"Yeah, but that might make your punishment worse. Do you want that?" He placed his hands on her waist, brushing up her torso and nearing her breast with each stroke.

"I'm a bad girl. Bad, bad, bad..." she repeated, pulling his head close and filling his mouth with her tongue. "I watched you."

He lightly brushed the underside of her breasts, teasing her and himself. "You did, did you? At the beach? You already told me that. I think you're hiding something from me," he said while nibbling at her ear.

His breath tickled her, and she arched her back in response, pushing her breasts into his chest. "No, not then. Again. Later. At night," she whispered, licking the spot right behind his ear.

"At night? I wasn't at the beach at night." He tried to keep his mind clear enough to hear her words, but her squeezes and licks were driving him crazy; he wanted to rip her panties and thrust into her over and over again. He closed his eyes and lost himself in the lush touch of her tongue on his earlobe.

"Yeah, at night. I was on the sundeck, and I could see inside your room." She ran her fingers underneath his shirt and pinched his nipples. "I couldn't sleep, and then I saw you, angry, horny, full of fire," she breathed, grasping his ass and pressing her heat into his.

Spike hardened even more when he remembered what he'd done that night--how he'd jerked off and spewed all over himself. The thought of her watching made him so hot. "You saw me, did you? And did you like what you saw?" he demanded, pushing up her shirt and licking her nipple through her bra. "Did you want me then?" he asked, using his tongue to pull out her puckered breast.

She gasped at the sensation of his tongue on her skin, and she pressed his head to her chest. "God, yes. I saw you running your hands on your cock, and I pretended it was me, my hands, my tongue. And you know what?" she said, slowly starting to rock on top of him. "I touched my wet, throbbing clit and pretended you were fucking me instead of your hand."

Spike bucked underneath her, and he snarled, grabbing her for a hard, intense kiss. "You are a bad, bad girl, and you need to be right punished." He yanked her t-shirt off and pushed her to the side, making her skirt fly up and her ass protrude sexily. He rubbed it, feeling her heat and her cum starting to moisten her thighs.

"I'm not sorry. I wanted you. I want you." She reached for his belt buckle, trying to loosen his hard cock.

"No, pet. Not yet. You don't get that yet. I need to spank you first." And with a hard thwack, he began slapping her juicy ass.

"Fuck. Oh, god," she cried out, feeling the stinging pleasure of his hand. He kept it up, smacking her ass, hitting her while his other hand rubbed her clit. The harshness of his palm contrasting with the smoothness of his fingers drove her mad. He did this repeatedly until she felt herself flying up, tightening, and then exploding. "Shit, aaaaaaaggggggggggghhhhhhh! Spike," she yelled, her fingers tightening around the supporting pillow. She screamed into the couch and then let her body fall into his lap, exhausted.

Spike pulled her body close and began kissing her face. "I didn't hurt you, did I?" Spike murmured, his hands running through her hair.

"God, no, that was amazing," she said, "but now it's your turn." She pulled at his belt buckle and unzipped him. His cock sprung up, hard and wet with pre-cum. She slid down his legs and knelt before him.

"What are you doing--uuunnnggg," Spike moaned as Buffy slowly licked his cock from base to tip. He tightened his fingers in her hair, loving the feel of her head moving over his cock.

"So yummy," she said, licking and sucking him, swirling her tongue around his slit and tasting him. She skated her lips down his entire shaft and then up again, moaning so that he felt the vibrations.

"Fuck, Buffy," Spike cried out. He lifted his arms as she pulled off his t-shirt and then threw his head back as she resumed giving him incredible head.

"You like," she asked, in between licks, eyeing him coyly from her kneeling position.

He pulled her up and kissed her fervently, thrusting his tongue into her hot mouth. "God, pet, you taste so good."

"You, too," she said with a smirk. She yelped as he picked her up and switched their places, Spike now kneeling in front of her.

He began suckling her nipples, and she rubbed her legs against him, loving the feel of her skin against his. "Oh, Spike. I knew you'd be like this. Knew it'd be hot from the moment I saw you," she babbled, his movements making her crazy with lust.

Continuing his kisses down her front, he tongued her navel. "Wanted you from the moment I saw you. Feeling your hot little hands around my waist. Best bike ride ever." He reached up to kiss her on the mouth again before returning to his attack on her breasts. "Knew we could be great together, that the past wouldn't matter." He lightly bit her nipple.

"Past?" Buffy asked, her voice slightly unsteady because of his sensual mouth. She ran her fingers through his hair and looked at him. "What do you mean?"

"Oh, bollocks," Spike thought to himself.