Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you to everyone for reading this and the reviews.
Chapter 10: ‘Dream A Little Dream’


Summary: More Spuffy goodness! And Buffy is still a singing fool in this chapter!


“Oh Holy Jesus, Buffy,” Spike moaned in pleasure, “you’re so fucking hot and…”

“William,” Buffy admonished her lover, “shhh, we need to be quiet! We’ll wake Dawn in the next room and…”

“You keep squeezing my dick with your cunny muscles like that and I’ll moan so loud that we’ll wake the bloody dead, Princess.” Spike groaned as Buffy continued to ride him, “you always could squeeze me dry, baby, and…”

“Will!” Buffy giggled wickedly, “you’re a naughty, naughty baby!” She stuck her bottom lip out, in a saucy little pout that she knew would drive William wild.

“You’re my baby,” Spike gasped, clasping Buffy’s slim hips with his strong hands. “And if you stick that luscious lip out, one more time? I’ll bite it and suck it until you scream,” he growled all low and deep like. His mouth was twisted into a blissful smile and he found it hard to keep from cumming right then and there.

“Promises, promises,” Buffy sang as she continued to ride him as hard as she could. When Will caught her left nipple with his lovely mouth, she gasped herself. He suckled her teat like he was nursing, his eyes never broke from her gaze.

Spike helped her to ride his own hips; to rotate her whole body on his, make him cum again, like they both had. At least three times before this one and thankfully, there seemed to be no end in sight to their orgasms tonight.

“I love you, Buffy, so much,” Spike rasped in a harsh voice.

“I know, Will,” she whimpered, “and oh, Will, that feels so good!” This seemed to encourage him even more, and William just sucked and nipped at her nipple until she squealed again in total delight. It helped that he was thrusting his hips up to meet hers, causing her to buck on him like a rodeo pony.

“Oh, Buffy,” Spike rasped, “I’m not gonna’ last any longer, baby,” he admitted reluctantly.

“Me either,” Buffy giggled as she began to ride him even harder. “Isn’t it nice to know that we’re not going to last…together?” She whispered coyly.

They didn’t last, of course, together that is. After both cumming at the same time, Buffy collapsed on top of William. Their hearts beat wildly together while they ‘rested’ with her on top of him.

“I need a bath,” Buffy finally mumbled sleepily while Spike nuzzled her neck with his mouth.

“Me too,” he yawned, nearly exhausted from their love making over the last few hours.

“Wanna’ scrub my back?” Buffy asked him saucily, winking at him seductively.

“That and other places,” he responded with a deep lusty chuckle.

After their joint bath, Spike and Buffy snuggled in her big bed together. They lay entwined; his head nestled on her right breast, their arms wrapped about each other.

William was half asleep, Buffy noticed and she reached over to turn out the nightstand lamp. His damp hair was slightly curling, just like it used to.

“Never gonna’ let you go again,” he mumbled in his half-sleep. “Meant what I said,” he added. “Love you and I’m not letting you leave me again.”

“I know Will,” Buffy whispered into his golden head. “And I’m not planning on making you go either,” she murmured lovingly.


Buffy waited until she heard the sound of Will’s even breathing, alerting her that he was asleep. She began to hum a little tune, softly, then added the words in a low, hushed voice:


“Stars shining bright above you
Night breezes seem to whisper ‘I love you’
Birds singing in the sycamore tree
Dream a little dream of me.

Say ‘Nightie-night’ and kiss me
Just hold me tight and tell me you’ll miss me
While I’m alone and blue as can be
Dream a little dream of me.

Stars fading but I linger on, dear, still craving your kiss
I’m longing to linger till dawn, dear, just saying this:

Sweet dreams til sunbeams find you
Sweet dreams that leave all worries far behind you
But in your dreams whatever they be
Dream a little dream of me…”

Buffy soon followed William into sleep, but not before placing a tender kiss on his warm forehead. “Goodnight sweetheart,” she whispered lovingly.

“Mmmm, Buffy,” Will mumbled, a contented smile on his handsome mouth.

A loud clap of thunder jolted Buffy from her sleep and caused her eyes to fly open in terror. She hated thunderstorms, ever since she was a young teen. Ever since her mother had passed away during a horrific summer storm, back in Sunnydale.

Buffy glanced down at Will, happy to find him still sound asleep, his head resting on her right breast.

‘He always could sleep through anything,’ she thought, somehow relieved.

Another loud bang of thunder shook the apartment, followed by a bolt of lightning that illuminated the entire room. Buffy fought the urge to bolt out from under the covers and hide under the bed.

‘This is ridiculous!’ She reasoned impatiently with herself. ‘But, then again,’ she continued her inner conversation, ‘maybe poor Dawn can’t sleep either and I should really check on her. Right?’

She slipped out of William’s embrace, carefully, eliciting only a muffled ‘Buffy’ from his lips; he remained asleep, or so it seemed. Buffy slid out of the bed and retrieved her silky pink wrap from the settee next to the bed. After checking to make sure Will was still peacefully sleeping, she scurried out of her bedroom and made her way to the guest room.

When Buffy peeked into the extra room, she found Dawnie just as she had left her. The child was sound asleep, the covers pulled tightly up around her chin. Buffy smiled softly as a warm, motherly emotion overwhelmed her yet again.

‘If I had a little girl,’ Buffy thought wistfully, ‘I’d want her to be just like the little doll there.’ The blond woman tiptoed over to the bed and made sure, unnecessarily, that the covers were indeed completely over the sleeping child. An achy longing pulled at Buffy’s heart when she saw the slight smile of pure contentment on Dawn’s sweet face.

“Sleep tight, little one,” Buffy murmured as she lightly stroked Dawn’s soft little cheek with her right hand. “I promise,” she continued in a whisper, “Mr. Spike and I won’t let anyone hurt you, in any way. Ever.”




Another clap of thunder sent Buffy scurrying from the guest room and she shut the door gently behind her. When she slipped back into her own room, Buffy was greeted by the sight of William standing at her window, staring out of it. He was smoking a cigarette and had slipped his pants back on.

“Still afraid of the storms then, Princess?” Spike greeted his lover with a gentle question.

“Uh huh,” Buffy muttered, a little embarrassed that she must sound just like a child herself. “I went to check on Dawn; I was afraid that the thunder may have woken her. That she’d be afraid, like me and all…” Buffy’s explanation trailed off when Will stubbed out his cigarette and closed the gap between them.

Spike wrapped his arms about Buffy and pulled her close to his half naked body. “You don’t ever have to be afraid, sweet,” he murmured tenderly into her left hear. “I’ll always be here for you, you know that, right?”

Buffy snuggled deep into her lover’s embrace and nodded silently in response. If she was sure of anything in her life, she was absolutely certain that William would always protect her. No matter what; if she allowed him to that is.

“I love you,” Spike rasped softly, running his hands down Buffy’s warm, silk covered back. “I may of seemed asleep, earlier, but I was wide awake, sweetheart, when I told you I’m not letting you go again. I meant it,” he finished gruffly, pulling Buffy’s chin up for her eyes to meet his gaze. He could only hope that she understood just how serious he was by the look in his eyes.

“I know,” Buffy whispered, her face was hot with a blush. “I don’t think I could ever go away from you again, Will,” she sighed. “I don’t want to anyway.”

“Good. It’s time you learned, baby, that you and me were meant to be together. We’re naturals together, sweetheart and I don’t think I have to say it, but the sex is bloody amazing and…”

“Stop,” Buffy giggled as she gave his ribcage a quick, gentle pinch with her fingers. “You’re so full of yourself, William Jameson,” she blushed again and continued to giggle happily.

“Rather you were full of me, again,” Spike purred with a wicked smirk on his mouth. “What say we climb back into bed and I’ll get full of you,” he whispered huskily and waggled his dark brows. To push his point home to her, her licked his lips and slipped his left hand beneath her robe. When he touched her bare, hot little cunny, he was rewarded by her delicious giggle.

“Mmmm,” Buffy hummed at Will’s ministrations ‘down there’ with his lovely long fingers. “Sounds wonderful,” she purred silkily.

Spike lay Buffy down on her bed, after slipping her plush wrap from her luscious little body. After kissing her senseless, he hoped anyway, he began to kiss and lick his way down her sweet neck, chest and tummy. Her scrumptious little cunny was just waitin’ for his attention and by the feel of her squirms and wiggles beneath him? His Buffy was anticipating a good licking as much as he was wantin' to do it to her.

“William,” he heard Buffy whisper and halted his ministrations long enough to gaze up at her. Her green-eyed gaze was wide with wonder and adoration for him. Spike felt like a fucking God right at the moment.

“I love you too, Will,” Buffy whispered in an awe-filled voice.



A/N: I ended this chapter on that note, because I wanted our duo to have this happy time together before things get dark again. Angel is not going to take kindly to the Spuffy reunion and truthfully, Spike and Buffy ‘need’ to talk things out. There’s a lot of old issues between our Spuffy couple and they need to be worked out, completely.

The song is ‘Dream A Little Dream’ and I’m afraid I broke from my own rigid rules and used a tune from out of the era. This song was originally written and the lyrics were released in 1931. This fiction takes place around 1929. But…I just love this song and felt it was appropriate for this chapter!

Thank you for reading and please review. I know this is a bit of a ‘fluffy’ fic for some readers. There will be some angst coming up, but I assure you, Spuffy will prevail…..spufette.