Author's Name: Sarah Aless
Author's E-mail: give_it_to_me_spikey@yahoo.co.uk
Title: Give It Me Good Buffy
Disclaimer: They're not mine *big sigh* Joss and Mutant Enemy own them I'm just having fun......and wishing and definitely not making any money.
Distribution:www.geocities.com/spikeaholic20, One Good Lay, StS, Near Her Always & www.vampires-kiss.net .Anyone else.....Put it where you like ;-) but please tell me where it's going.
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: S/B
Feedback: Yes please.....pretty please.
Author's Notes / Summary: Sequel to You Know You Want To. Can Buffy pull off turning the tables on Spike. Can Spike handle Domme-y Buffy?
WARNING: There is a reasonable amount of BDSM in this fic, right from the start. Hey Spike's a vamp.....he can take it. If you don't like BDSM don't read it!!! Flames are pointless if you ignored my warning ;-)

PART 3

Buffy smiled at good little Spikey waving his ass in the air ready for her. Wanting to push a bit further she moved up the bed so that he could turn his head and see all of her where she leaned against the headboard her legs splayed. "Much as you probably deserve it Spikey, I'm not going to be so cruel as to ram this into you without any lubrication. In fact I'm going to make sure it's well lubed up." Her intentions started to become clear as she used the tip of the plug to rub her hardening clit. When it was erect again and she was moaning softly Buffy slowly moved the plug down her slit. As it travelled down she arched her hips against it her legs spreading even wider and giving Spike not only a magnificent view but also a strong whiff of her re-increasing arousal.

Spike groaned as she pushed the plug inside her vagina, again pushing her hips forward to take it in. Even though her actions were turning him on no end, for a split-second he thought about pointing out to her that it was a 'butt' plug and she had it in the wrong place. He decided against it however, Buffy was managing the Domme routine well enough that he knew he'd be committing suicide to start with the cheek. Buffy pushed the plug in and out of herself a few times. As she fully removed it it made a delicious wet sucking sound and Spike cursed her again for putting the damn cock ring on him. The sight, sound and smell of what she was doing were driving him absolutely insane. He bit on his lip and closed his eyes trying to stop himself becoming anymore pointlessly aroused. Buffy smiled to herself when she saw his struggle.......oh but revenge was sweet. Leaning over she waved the plug, slick with her juices under Spike's nose, loving tormenting him with the smell of her. Spike surprised her by darting his tongue out to lick her juices from the plug. He stopped almost immediately trying to control himself, but he'd put the idea in her head now. Buffy moved a little closer and rubbed the end of the plug over his lips. "Open up, Spikey" she teased "got something tasty for ya". Moaning slightly Spike parted his lips and started to take the plug into his mouth his mouth opening wider as he took in the progressive thickness of Buffy's new torturous instrument. "Lick all my juice off it" Buffy commanded, "see if I can make your mouth water enough to give us plenty of lube for where this is going."

After about thirty seconds or so Buffy pulled the plug out of his mouth and looked at it seriously. "Hmmmm" she mused, "don't think thats going to be quite enough." She roughly shoved it all the way into his mouth so that only the flat round base was outside. She giggled as she realised it looked like he had a really big pacifier in his mouth. Spike glared at her, he could just imagine what he looked like, handcuffed, on his knees, butt in the air with a plug rammed all the way into his mouth. He'd have been choking about now if he wasn't already dead as the thinner end of the plug was down his throat forcing him to keep his head in a very uncomfortable position.

"I saw that Spikey" Buffy glared back at him "don't you dare look at me like that again. I've already warned you about that." Spike dropped his head and tried to look sorry almost losing the buttplug from his mouth. Buffy was behind him now and he couldn't see what she was doing, although he knew because he could hear her. He heard the bottle of lube being opened and a squelching sound as Buffy rubbed it into her fingers. Reaching round with one hand to play with his imprisoned cock she tentatively rubbed at his asshole with a well lubed finger. Spike hissed at the dual sensations and Buffy couldn't help but smile. Slowly she pushed her finger into him relishing his squirming. She worked it in and out in a corkscrew movement preparing it for what was to come.

"Think you can take another Spikey?" She asked cheerfully. Spike could only grunt his mouth being exceptionally full. "Think that was a yes" she giggled. Slowly she worked another finger into his ass, adding a little more lube her fingers squelched in and out. Spike unconsciously began to push back against her hand. Buffy reached round and pulled the butt plug out of his mouth. She removed her fingers from his now quivering hole and brushed the tip of the plug over it. Although his mouth was empty now Spike could do nothing but groan again.

"You want this in your ass don't you Spike?" Buffy questioned.

"Yeah Slayer," Spike sniped "stuff of my wildest dreams that is."

"Oh come on Spike" Buffy said "I know you want it. I know you do because I want it and you know that whatever makes me happy will make you happy."

"Yes Mistress" Spike grudgingly said. He couldn't deny that one. Even if they weren't playing dominance games he always revelled in anything that made the slayer happy. 'Damn her for knowing it though' he thought 'when in hell is she gonna stop pointing out how much of a lapdog she can turn me into. Power shifted when we started shagging, I'm not as bad as I was but she has no shame in making me remember I'd do anything for her.' He was beginning to get a little annoyed as these thoughts ran through his mind. 'Wait til I'm free' he thought, 'she's going to pay for this! We'll see who's the lapdog when I've got a collar on her again. She won't get off so easy this time, she'll enjoy it of course, kinky little witch, but she'll find out what it means to be truly subservient to the big..........'

His train of thought was rudely interrupted by the feeling of the butt plug being pushed into his ass. Although both he and the plug were well lubed up the sensation was almost more than he could take. "Christ Slayer" he bellowed "take it slow can't you. Give a bloke time to adjust". Buffy slapped him hard across the left bum cheek.

"Don't call me 'Slayer', vampire" she hissed.

"Sorry Mistress" Spike said dropping his head.

Soon the plug was all the way in only the round base remaining outside of Spike's body, pushing his ass cheeks apart slightly. "Very pretty" Buffy smiled down at him. "Now, let's get down to your punishment." Spike's eyes widened, this wasn't the punishment? Buffy quickly crossed to his table of goodies and returned with a long wooden paddle, the thicker part of which was wrapped in leather. Spike turned his head to see what she had picked up and smirked slightly. She was never going to manage to REALLY hurt him with that thing. Hell it wouldn't even draw blood, he could take a little paddling any day of the week and twice on Sundays he decided.

"You know the drill Spike" Buffy said smacking the paddle against her upturned palm "you will thank me........and MEAN it, after each stroke."

"Yes Mistress"

Buffy swung the paddle high in the air and brought it cracking down on his right cheek barely a second after he had spoken. Spike obediently thanked her for three quickly administered blows. Buffy then decided to follow his lead from the first spanking he'd given her earlier. She raised the paddle and brought it down on one cheek then the other then one thigh then the other. She continued with this familiar rhythm, always making sure not to hit the base of the plug. Spike meekly thanking her for each blow. When Spike had relaxed (as much as was possible in his current state) into the rhythm Buffy cruelly changed it, smacking the same four points but in an entirely random order and varying the severity of the blows. Spike was amazed that she was picking so much up so quickly as she drove him mad, not knowing when, where, or how hard she would strike next. Buffy could see the effect she was having him and decided to up the ante a little. Moving round a little more to the side of him she reached underneath him and began to stroke his cock.

"Fucking hell Slayer" Spike hissed. She had to stop touching him. He was quite sure that he was going to literally get so hot that he burst into flames if she kept stroking him like that while the cock ring was still stopping him from coming. At his curse, however, Buffy stopped moving altogether. In a voice that made Spike shudder as effectively as nails scraping down a chalkboard she said

"What did I just tell you about calling me that fang-boy?" She gave the tip of his cock a little squeeze as she finished speaking.

"Uunngghh, you....you told me not to Mistress" Spike said through gritted teeth, adding "I'm sorry Mistress I really am I just need to come so badly. Being this near to your beautiful body and not being able to sink my dick into you and fill you with my seed, I forgot my place Ma'am"

His words were a desperate attempt to make Buffy hornier than she already was. To get her to take the ring off and let him do what he'd just articulated. He could smell how aroused she was and she loved to feel him come inside her. Maybe, just maybe he could tempt her if he could make it sound sexy enough.

Buffy was made of stronger stuff than he'd given her credit for however. "Not going to work Spikey. You don't get to come until you deserve it." She stated flatly.

"Yes Mistress, I'm sorry for my impudence" Spike said surprising the both of them.

"Trust me Spike you're gonna be" Buffy promised and went back to soundly walloping his ass. After about ten fast hard strokes she paused. "This one is for calling me Slayer" she breathed into his ear. Taking up a firm stance she brought the paddle down hard on the base of the butt plug. Spike let out a strangled cry as the blow reverberated all the way inside him. "And this one is for you 'impudence'" she gloated repeating the blow. Again Spike let out a strangled cry which dropped into a groan at the painful yet strangely pleasant sensation. He knew then that he just couldn't take another of those if he wasn't going to be able to come. So much for her not being able to do any damage to him with the paddle. Sure, it hadn't made him bleed or anything but just now he thought he might have preferred it if it had rather than this exquisite torment.

Buffy seemed to realise this too and she stopped the thrashing. She gently rubbed his ass then smacked it lightly before moving up the bed to lie next to him again. Spike looked at her in desperation. Buffy merely let a small smile play at the corner of her lips before sensuously trailing her hand along her collar bone and down to her breasts. Gathering a breast in her hand she massaged it, letting out a low groan as she pinched her nipple between finger and thumb. "Do you like my breasts Spike?" She inquired almost sounding innocent "Do you want to touch them?"

"Oh God yes Mistress" Spike groaned practically drooling as she pinched so hard that she let out a little gasp before repeating the ministrations on her other breast.

"Not yet" she winked. Her hands began to move lower and Spike unconsciously began pulling at his chains as she neared her aching sex. "Now, now Spike" she chided "none of that or I'll go and do this at home, alone. And I'll leave you here until I'm done." Spike stopped pulling, knowing it'd probably be easier on him if she did bugger off; but unable to bear the thought of not having the delicious torture of seeing what he was sure he was about to see."
Buffy's hands moved quickly into position now, her own need starting to take her over. Without any preamble she shoved four fingers up inside herself while her other hand played with her clit. She didn't need to tease herself as she was already dripping and very close to coming. Especially after Spike's obedience in not pulling at his handcuffs. Grunting she began thrusting into herself, rubbing at her clit with quick firm strokes. "Ooohh.....god.....yeah..." She groaned. "Almost as good as a big dick in me. Mmmmm.....oooohhhh........do you wish it was your dick in me Spike? Do you wish I was riding your dick?"

"Bloody hell, yes Mistress" Spike groaned out. His body had a mind of it's own now and his hips were thrusting forward in time with Buffy's hands. Thrusting into thin air, his cock red and angry and needing to explode. Buffy's hands moved faster and she rubbed her clit harder as she saw the effect she was having on him. Groaning and grunting as she humped her hand like there was no tomorrow. She could feel her juices running out over her fingers and pooling beneath. The sight nearly did for Spike, god but this woman was a cock tease of epic proportions. "Mmmmm......yeah baby......feels so good......" Buffy moaned to an imaginary lover, her eyes closed now. "That's it........mmmmm.......unnnnggghhh........fuck me harder" she exclaimed now thrusting hard enough to hurt herself, had she not been the slayer. A low growl began in Spike's throat as she neared orgasm without him AGAIN! He needed the damn cock ring off and to bury himself in her clenching pussy. "Oohhh.....god that's it....right there baby......."Buffy continued "oohhh God.....ohhhh.....ohhh...I'm coming" she screamed pushing her fingers up and her hips down as her orgasm bowled through her. The thought he might burst into flames crossed Spike's lust crazed mind as he watched her. He loved to see her come, it just made him want to make her do it over and over again.

Buffy's body relaxed visibly as the orgasm ebbed away. Her eye's still closed a very mischeivous thought popped into her head. A way to really punish Spike. "Mmm" she moaned quietly "so good....ohhh....so good Angel."

She was startled by the sound of the headboard being ripped from the bed as Spike yanked his cuffs away. 'Hmmm, had an effect then' she thought before she opened her eyes to see Spike in full vamp face, and a very angry vamp face at that.