Author's E-mail: give_it_to_me_spikey@yahoo.co.uk
Title: Give It Me Good Buffy
Disclaimer: They're not mine *big sigh* Joss and Mutant Enemy own them I'm just having fun......and wishing and definitely not making any money.
Distribution:www.geocities.com/spikeaholic20, One Good Lay, StS, Near Her Always & www.vampires-kiss.net .Anyone else.....Put it where you like ;-) but please tell me where it's going.
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: S/B
Feedback: Yes please.....pretty please.
Author's Notes / Summary: Sequel to You Know You Want To. Oh dear Buffy pushed her luck a little too far in chapter 3. Spike's gonna get his rocks back.
Dedication: For Tracey, who isn't having much fun at the moment and gave me the ex idea.
WARNING: There is a reasonable amount of BDSM in this fic. Hey Spike's a vamp, Buffy's endowed with slayer strength....."Hardly the time for kid gloves." If you don't like BDSM don't read it!!! Flames are pointless if you ignored my warning ;-)

PART 4

'Had more than a little effect' Buffy thought as she looked at the enraged vampire, now free of his restraints and looking like he was about to bite and drain her. 'Note to self, mentioning Angel, not a good idea'. For all Spike was obviously extremely angry Buffy felt a thrill go through her as she wondered what the hell she had just let herself in for. She had acted on pure instinct when she mentioned her ex. Her aim being to push Spike a little further seeing as he was obviously enjoying her being in charge. Looked like it had back fired on her in a big way. Somehow she didn't see herself getting to be in charge for the remainder of the 24 hours. That's if she lived at all, because heaven knew Spike was so pissed she wouldn't be surprised if he decided to try and snap her neck.

"Spike, I'm sorry" she blurted out quickly "I didn't mean anything by it honestly I didn't. Let's just get on with the game, I have some ideas you really might enjoy then we can switch back and I'll take my spanking for what I just said."

"Not a chance slayer" Spike growled. "Your playtime is over. I'm going to teach you a lesson you'll never forget."

Again Buffy felt a thrill go through her at his words. He seemed to get a hold on himself a little as Buffy's eyes widened in a mixture of fear and lust at his promise. His face reverted back to it's human form but Buffy found herself wishing he had stayed vamped. She couldn't bare his ice blue gaze on her. His eyes spoke his anger in ways words could never articulate. Worst of all though, they conveyed the hurt behind his anger; the hurt she had caused with her reckless words. Desperately she tried again.

"I'm sorry Spike I really am. It was just part of the game..........I don't really think of......."

Spike cut her off before she could utter his sires name again and make him lose the little self-control he'd managed to muster. He slid off his side of the bed, roughly grabbing her legs and pulling her with him. He pulled her so that her ass was just off the end of the bed and forced her thighs to part as he shoved his dick inside of her. Buffy hazily realised that he hadn't even checked if she was wet enough for him to enter her so hard. She was of course, having just brought herself off, but the fact that Spike had obviously not even given it a second thought both worried her and excited her.

She opened her mouth to try to explain again, try to calm him down a little. Before she could get a single word out Spike slapped her cheek hard and clapped a hand over her mouth.

"Think that dirty little mouth of yours has said enough for now pet" he hissed "Now I'm going to ask you some questions slayer and you had better pray you give me answers I like." Spike began to thrust slowly and torturously into her making sure that he didn't get anywhere near her clit. Buffy getting off again was not on his agenda just yet. "Ok" he said still moving in her, "Yes or no. Do you like my dick in you."

Buffy expected him to remove his hand so she could answer and when he didn't she frowned and tried to speak. "I already told you Slayer, I don't want to hear another word out of you. You'll have to find some other way to answer me."

Buffy tried to nod her head but found that the hand over her mouth was holding her head rigidly in place and she couldn't even do this. Spike didn't stop moving for a second and merely smirked saying tauntingly. "Answer me." Buffy didn't see how in the world she was supposed to do that. She was trying to puzzle Spike's game out when she felt the sting of the riding crop slashing against her right outer thigh. She realised Spike must have picked it up from the floor, where it had been discarded earlier, while he was roughly pulling her by the legs across the bed. For a second she considered biting his hand so that he'd take it away and she could speak. Maybe that's what he wanted her to do. She quickly decided against it saying 'Angel' had obviously provoked deeper feelings in Spike than she had intended and there was no way she was gonna make him madder. Buffy liked the skin on her legs thank you very much, she just had to figure out what he wanted so that he wouldn't use that damned crop again.

Striking her again Spike bit out "I said 'answer me'. Do you like my dick in you?" Buffy just got more and more confused and Spike realised as he slowly pumped into her that she had no idea what to do. He relented a little, not out of mercy for her, just to advance his plan a little. He trailed the crop up her leg and down to her clit. With an expert flick of the wrist he brushed her clit with the leather at the end of the crop. Buffy's inner walls immediately clenched around his dick.

"Thank you." Spike said "All I wanted was an answer. Now, do I make you wet?"

Buffy just lay there. Spike figured that either she hadn't put two and two together yet or the devious little bitch was trying to get him to touch her aching nubbin again. Inclined to think the worst of her just now, Spike decided it was the latter. Buffy however was genuinely confused. Well she wasn't going to succeed if that was her plan Spike decided, there was more than one way to make her lovely little pussy clench around him like that. Extremely quickly he slashed the crop down on her right thigh then crossed his arm over the one holding her mouth shut and swished it down on the left. With both strokes Buffy's internal muscles clenched hard around him. "Ooh Spike teased, two answers of yes."

Buffy suddenly caught on. He wasn't going to release his grip on her face or let her come. He was just going to keep fucking and questioning her until he was satisfied with her answers. Although the whole scenario was turning her on Buffy was a little worried. Spike hadn't taken the cock ring off, he could go for hours if she didn't give him the right answers and she didn't see him putting the crop down anytime soon. What if he went on so long she wasn't turned on anymore, it would hurt. She had royally pissed him off so it was unlikely he would care if it was sore for her. She was the slayer, as he kept pointing out, not like she was a stranger to pain. Buffy decided she had really better play by his rules here.

Spike groaned as Buffy clenched her muscles again, purely in an effort to please him. "Oh no slayer" he said "I didn't ask you a question." He slashed the crop down making the leather at the end catch her nipple. "Don't think you can control this situation. Now, do you think about me when you're alone, with your hands between your legs.?"

Buffy flushed a mixture of embarrassment at his question and a reaction to the pain coursing through her injured breast. The pain that only made her hotter. As she flushed though she squeezed hard on his dick quickly before he could lash her again.

"Good girl" Spike said throwing his head back as he slowly moved in and out. "Caught up have we?"

It was a question so Buffy squeezed again. Spike looked down at her and she raised her eyebrows in almost a challenging expression, as if to say 'What? It was a question?' Spike chuckled, typical Buffy. Then he remembered that he was mad at her.

"Do you think you should be punished for what you just said?"

Buffy didn't know what to do. If she said 'yes' she was giving him carte blanche to do whatever he wanted. If she didn't answer he'd probably take it out of her hide anyway. Besides, she didn't think she deserved punishment. Not when she hadn't had a chance to explain that she hadn't done it maliciously . Apparently her indecision lasted too long, or Spike took the lack of clenching as a 'no'.

"Wrong answer sweetheart" Spike said grimly, releasing his grip on her face. He pulled completely out of her and Buffy fought back a moan at the loss. Quick as a flash Spike removed his hand drom her mouth, grabbed her ankles and held them in one hand up over her head. He laid it on her hard with five rapid strokes to her upturned bottom. Buffy let out a yelp with each bite of the crop. He was hitting harder than he had even with the cane earlier, she was sure her skin would tear if he kept this up. Despite this however the very fact that he had her in this position and was literally whipping her ass made her ridiculously wet. She could feel her fluid running from her exposed pussy down her ass cleft. At her cries Spike growled saying "Keep your mouth shut. Or I'll gag you." Impossibly Buffy felt another flood of moisture leak from her at the very thought.

He pulled her legs back down and yanked them open again sinking home easily because of her arousal. "Again," he said beginning to move against her again. "Do you think you should be punished for what you said?" Buffy immediately clenched hard not wanting a repeat performance of his latest thrashing. Spike was dying to take the cock ring off. It was hard enough when he had no control over himself. The only thing that made it better then, was how hot Domme Buffy was. Now he was starting to forget why exactly he was denying himself his own orgasm. When Buffy clenched he remembered, that was it, make the Slayer pay. He was making sure that she had enough stimulation to keep her horny but not nearly enough to bring her off.

"Good girl" he smiled in response to her 'answer' and reached down under her to slap her ass, which was hanging off the bed.

Buffy couldn't stop her "owwww!" As his hand connected with her sore flesh. Spike shook his head slowly at her looking very dangerous and clapped a hand back over her mouth. "Apologise nicely for disobeying just now and I might not gag you."

Buffy gripped down on his dick with her pussy and pushed her hips towards him. Slowly she circled them in a figure of eight movement. Spike groaned before saying "Good girl. Very inventive." He began to thrust faster, still avoiding her clit.

"Does that feel good?" Clench

"Do you deserve to feel good?" No response.

"Right answer" Spike grinned evilly, removing his hand from her mouth and slapping her ass again. Buffy kept silent by biting her tongue this time. "Now you stay silent, and you don't move Ok?" Although she could nod now she kept up with the accepted method of communication. Spike was in heaven as he unsnapped the cock ring just as she bore down on him. He loved it when she did that and although it had almost been torture stopping himself from spurting into her, it was well worth the wait now he was pumping unfettered into her. He grabbed her hips, raising them so he could get deeper and driving into her ferociously. She was so hot and wet Spike wanted to stay here forever but the blood rushing back to his dick told him this was going to be over very soon. 'All to the good' Spike just about managed to think 'means she isn't going to get any pleasure.' Sure enough after pounding into her for about five seconds he roared as his orgasm ripped through him. After being held back for so long it seemed like Spike would never stop spurting. He spasmed and jerked as he filled her with his cum screaming "fucking hell yes!!.........god..........take it Buff.......take all my cum."

Just as Buffy felt the beginnings of an orgasm creeping up on her Spike pulled out. Without even realising she was doing it Buffy groaned at the emptiness left behind. Spike glared at her. "That's it" he said "I'm going to have to gag you." He quickly snagged a silk scarf from the bedside table where he'd put them earlier with more romantically teasing ideas in mind. He pulled her into a sitting position and tied it round her mouth. Buffy's eyes went wide, amazed that he'd actually done it. 'Geez' she thought ' is there no end to the weird stuff that I'm going to find out I'm turned on by.' She desperately wanted to touch herself to relieve her excitement. She just didn't dare right now, especially not with Spike looking at her in such a predatory way.

He pulled her to her feet, turned her round and used another scarf to tie her hands; he pushed them up her back and crossed her wrists in the middle of her back before tying them. He turned her around then said "How sorry are you Buffy?"

She dropped to her knees immediately then, struggling to keep her balance with her hands tied as they were she slowly leaned lower and lower. Eventually her mouth was low enough to kiss his feet. She kissed as well as she could through the gag all the while struggling not to fall forward or to the side. Spike smiled to himself, it was a start. As when she'd done it earlier he got a real surge of lust from seeing her in such a demeaning position; this time it was even better because he hadn't had to order her to do it. Even though her kisses didn't feel very erotic because of the gag, the act itself was enough. He laughed cruelly at her "Not so high and bloody mighty now are we Slayer?" Buffy looked up at him with pleading in her eyes. Spike merely gave a thin lipped smile and shook his head intimating to her that it wasn't enough yet. Buffy went back to her self-appointed task. Suddenly, without warning, Spike walked away and Buffy fell flat on her face. Spike laughed at her again and looked down on her struggling to right herself but only succeeding in turning on her side, which was no easier a situation to recover from.

Buffy looked up at Spike again, silently pleading with him to help her up. Spike was going to do no such thing. "Oh don't get all puppy dog on me Slayer" he said mockingly "Get yourself up and get your ass over here. Quickly. Your lesson isn't over yet."