Author's Name: Sarah Aless
Author's E-mail: give_it_to_me_spikey@yahoo.co.uk
Title: Give It Me Good Buffy
Disclaimer: They're not mine *big sigh* Joss and Mutant Enemy own them I'm just having fun......and wishing and definitely not making any money.
Distribution:www.geocities.com/spikeaholic20, One Good Lay, StS, Near Her Always & www.vampires-kiss.net .Anyone else.....Put it where you like ;-) but please tell me where it's going.
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: S/B
Feedback: Yes please.....pretty please.
Author's Notes / Summary: Sequel to You Know You Want To. Buffy's been naughty, her punishment continues.........will she learn her lesson? Will Spike forgive her?
Dedication: For Trace again. Hope it managed to distract you even for a little while.
WARNING: There is a reasonable amount of BDSM in this fic. Hey Spike's a vamp, Buffy's endowed with slayer strength....."Hardly the time for kid gloves." If you don't like BDSM don't read it!!! Flames are pointless if you ignored my warning ;-)

PART 5

Buffy eventually managed to get to her feet and moved to stand before Spike, her eyes fixed to the floor. She had felt utterly humiliated as Spike sneeringly watched her struggle to stand with her hands tied behind her back, not even able to ask for help because of the gag. Why the hell had she mentioned Angel? 'Too much shagging addled my brain' she decided, finding a second to wonder at the effect that Spike had had on her.....since when did she call it shagging? Spike reached out and used two fingers to lift her chin so that she was looking up at him. God he just wanted to fuck her brains out when she looked up at him with such a vulnerable look in her eyes. What he'd said to her in the graveyard one night had been true, he did know what kind of girl she really was. All her blustering, claims that he was 'convenient' and attempts at looking like a little lost girl didn't fool him. As he'd told her after the first time they slept together, he knew where she lived sexually speaking and he revelled in pushing her as far as he could.

"Oh Buffy" he said almost gently "you look so hurt. Maybe my message is getting through finally" his words and gaze had hardened at the last sentence. Buffy started to nod making her eyes wider, silently begging him to realise that she got it and she was so sorry. "Now, I do believe that you are sorry." Spike continued, "I'm just not sure I've made enough of an impression to quell this type of behaviour in the future. You see I just can't have my little bitch doing things like that." Rather than a typical Buffy reaction, (such as looking like she'd stake him as soon as she got free) to being called his bitch Buffy's eyes teared up slightly as Spike kept her chin tilted up to him. Seeing this Spike broke form for a second and winked at her, just to let her know it would be alright in the end. Buffy visibly relaxed.

"There are a couple more things I think we need to do just to make sure you're a good girl from now on." Spike said. "Now, lets try the bending over thing again shall we? I'm going to untie your hands but you will not touch yourself or the gag. Do you understand?"

Buffy nodded eagerly. Her arms were starting to get really sore from being trussed up so tightly. Spike turned her around and untied her wrists. Buffy rolled her shoulders and shook her arms out. Spike surprised her by rubbing his cool hands down her arms, massaging the muscles and rubbing at her wrists to make sure the blood was flowing again. Buffy was just starting to really enjoy herself when he stopped abruptly. "Go to the bed, put your hands on the top and bend over and wait for your punishment." Buffy moved to do as she was told and Spike playfully slapped her behind prompting a hiss from behind the gag but not stopping her for an instant as she obeyed him.

Buffy had only been bent over the bed for a second when Spike came up behind her, running his finger down her spine and causing her to shudder he said "Hmmmmm. I think we can make this a little more interesting." As he finished speaking he reached down and pulled her hips so she was standing on her toes, "rest your elbows on the bed Slayer" he ordered "it raises your ass very nicely for me." When Buffy was positioned on her toes, her elbows and forearms resting on the bed Spike gave her an approving look. "Very nice" he said "Now listen carefully Buffy there are rules to this chastisement. No matter what happens you will stay up on your toes the entire time. Every time your heels touch the floor you earn yourself a hard one with the cane. Do you understand"

Buffy who's forehead was practically touching the bed nodded, wishing he'd just get on with it. He'd managed to make her body associate pain and pleasure so well that despite her obvious apprehension the thought of another walloping was making her wetter by the second. Spike didn't waste a second, he immediately slashed the riding crop across the place where her butt and thighs met. The blow was sooner than she expected and harder and Buffy gasped round her gag, just about managing to remember not to move her feet. As with the cane she felt like someone was laying a red hot poker against her skin and pressing down. She had no time to rest before Spike landed another blow, this time directly criss-crossing the lash marks left from the five stroke he'd given her during their little Q & A session. A muffled yelp issued from Buffy and her pussy oozed as Spike said "You are a very bad girl" The next blow landed across the backs of her thighs causing another muffled gasp and yelp. He was really serious about this being punishment. The slash of the crop on virgin flesh made Buffy's knee's buckle a little and as she tried not to sink to her knee's she over compensated a little, rocking back onto her heels.

Spike didn't say anything just whacked the back of her legs again. This time she didn't move except for her ass cheeks clenching a little involuntarily. Spike chuckled and slashed one right across the back of her knees. Buffy's legs buckled again as they had when he'd used that exact method to drive her to her knees. Again she tried to balance and ended up rocking back onto her heels. "I saw that girl" Spike admonished "keep your heels off the floor. That's two strokes of the cane you've earned" Buffy let out a muffled moan. She'd hoped he'd missed the first one, apparently not! Damn him. He was playing with her, letting her think she'd gotten away with it. Spike drove three more into the backs of her knees and thighs. Buffy squirmed a little, her lust building all the time, but didn't let her heels fall again. Behind her where she couldn't see him Spike put down the crop and appraisingly gazed at the marks he'd left on her beautiful flesh. He was hard as nails again but he wasn't finished with her yet.

When Buffy wriggled trying to ease the ache between her legs Spike smiled and slapped his hand down on her ass. He purposefully struck her on the crop marks but she kept her heels up. That was his little trooper. Slapping her once more for good measure Spike then slipped his hand between her legs. Rubbing gently at her clit he mused "Why Miss Summers I do believe you're excited by this." Buffy groaned again as he moved his finger so it hovered just below her clit. Spike's plan worked as her need to have him keep touching her there drove her to drop onto flat feet and push back and down to gain the contact she required. She no longer cared about his rule, just as long as he'd keep his hand there long enough to let her hump herself to orgasm on his hand. Predictably Spike pulled his hand away as she was beginning to move faster.

"I believe I told you to stay on your toes Slayer" Spike chided. "That's three you've earned now" Picking the cane up he drove it as he had the first crop blow, right where her butt and thighs joined. He was intentionally going for this area as the heat from the blow would travel so quickly to her dripping entrance. Buffy knew immediately that three strokes in like that, on that part of her anatomy and she was going to come. She could have cried with relief at the thought. Apparently Spike was well aware of this also however and had no intention of allowing her that just yet. Standing back a little he said "you can put your feet down now" Buffy complied, a little puzzled, why the hell didn't he just get on with it and give her the final two so she could come. He surprised her by leaning down and grabbing her left leg just below the knee. He lifted her foot off the floor, running his hand down her shin until he was cradling her ankle in his hand. Taking careful aim he cracked the cane down onto the ball of her foot. He held her ankle as Buffy nearly fell over from the unexpected blow. 'God that hurt' she thought 'but geez! Making me wetter again!' When she had regained her balance on her right foot Spike lowered her foot to the floor. Buffy held it gingerly above the floor not wanting to put weight on the burning stripe on her foot.

"Stand on it" Spike ordered "you have to take another on your other foot."

'Sadist!' Buffy thought then laughed at herself mentally for such a stupid thought, sadism was kinda the point after all. Wincing, her forehead now resting on the bed she obeyed. Mercifully he gave her the last one quickly although it was no gentler than any of the others. Setting her foot back down he said "Good girl. I'm almost ready to forgive you. Just one more lesson you have to learn." Buffy was puzzled but was concentrating too much on her sore feet to think too deeply about his words.

"Hands and knees on the bed" Spike commanded.

Buffy wasted no time taking the pressure off her injured feet and assumed the required position. Spike pushed her legs apart a little more and again slid his hand to her clit. He rubbed gently at first, gradually speeding up and pressing more firmly on her pleasure centre. When Buffy began to moan and hump his fingers he pulled them away and grabbed her hair. Pulling her head back he put his mouth right next to her ear. The proximity made Buffy shudder and shift her wait from hand to hand and knee to knee as she tried to get her breathing under control. Spike leaned in even closer and whispered in her ear.

"I'm going to fuck you until you can't sit down for a week. I'm going to ride you like an animal until you think you're going to die from not being able to get off. I shouldn't let you come at all, but just when you think you're going to go crazy, I'm going to make you come so hard that you'll never even THINK of another man again, let alone call his name out."

If Buffy had been capable of a single thought she'd have doubted that Spike's plan would work. She shuddered and moaned as his words washed over her and she almost climaxed just from his dirty promises. Spike gave her a moment until he heard her breathing and heart rate slow a little then plunged inside her with wild abandon. He pulled her up so that her back was against his chest and pinched her nipples hard as he slammed up into her. Buffy's hands immediately went to her clit knowing she could bring herself off almost immediately with one touch. Spike was miles ahead of her however and grasped her wrist before they got anywhere near their destination. Buffy mewled in frustration and began to pump herself up and down as he thrust in and out of her with bruising force. Despite the lack of direct stimulation on her nubbin Buffy felt herself hurtling towards the edge in no time. Again Spike stopped.

Pulling out of her he ignored her needy moan and reached up to untie the gag. He was so aroused himself that he fumbled with the knot and Buffy reached back to try and help him. He slapped her hands away and managed to loosen the knot enough he could rip it over her head. Buffy ran her tongue round her mouth which felt strange without the scarf jammed in it. Spike saw this as he turned her round. He grinned lying down and pulling her into the 69 position. Buffy instantly fell hungrily on his cock. Her lust driving her to suck Spike fast and hard. For his part Spike concentrated on licking from her pussy round and up to her ass delighting in the shivers this elicited and the groans he felt around his cock. He teased her licking, sucking and occasionally nipping at her exposed cunt then moving down to nip at her inner thighs. Buffy realised he was right she was going to go crazy. He never stayed in one place long enough for her to get where she needed to go and it was killing her.

When she'd been denied orgasm four times Spike flipped her onto her back and quickly drove his cock into her. Buffy gasped at the glorious feeling and clenched her inner muscles appreciatively. "Hands above your head and don't move them" Spike ordered as he saw her hands snaking down her belly. Buffy gritted her teeth in frustration as she nevertheless obeyed. "Good girl" Spike praised. Bringing his own hand down to rub where she needed it Spike moved slowly saying "Who's better at this Slayer?"

"OHHH God. You Spike. I'm so sorry, I didn't say...."

She was stopped by Spike grabbing her by the throat with his freehand and warningly saying "Just answer the question bitch. Don't make me gag you again."

Buffy flushed at the thought and ground her hips into his. "You Sir. You're....ooohhhh god.......the best I ever had." Spike grinned at that, he knew he'd get her to admit that one day.

"You love to suck my dick like a whore don't you Slayer?" He questioned

"Oh...yes.....sir..." Buffy just about managed as he increased his pace with both dick and hand.

"You finger fuck yourself thinking about me when you're in bed don't you?"

"Shit!.....yes sir....yes"

"Do you.......want me....... to fuck........ you hard Slayer?" Spike was grunting now

"Ohh....jesus.......yes......please.....please fuck me harder.........PLEASE"


Spike couldn't keep up the teasing any longer. He thrust into her hard and fast. He grabbed her hip as he fucked her so hard that she would have shot off the side of the bed if he didn't hold her. He hammered into her, asking her if she liked it hard, if she'd ever think of another man again, who did she belong to. Buffy's answers were largely unintelligible as she soared towards her climax. She came screaming, her pussy clenching around him and making him spill his juice into her. He didn't allow her any respite after they'd both climaxed. Pulling out he moved down thrusting four fingers up her and voraciously going at her nubbin. Buffy squealed as she felt another orgasm building almost immediately. Again he did not let up pounding his fingers into her and sucking her bud into his mouth he brought her to three more screaming orgasms. On the third she blacked out.

She woke up to find Spike looking at her worriedly. She couldn't help but grin at him....at least he didn't look angry anymore. "I learned my lesson" she said "I'll never do that again. I promise. No-one can fuck me like you can.............and I don't want them to." She admitted.

The worn out pair lay back and rested a little in each others arms. After a while Spike said, "Erm Buffy......."

"Yes sir" she answered automatically, well she hadn't said her safe word yet.

"Before, when I was really mad and not listening to you.........you said you had some other things you wanted to try out?"

Buffy grinned. She'd known he'd enjoyed being the bitch.

"We could try them out if you like"

Mischievously Buffy said "Not just now honey. I'm tired"

"Not even if I stroke my dick and say mmmmmm Drusilla?"

"Oh you've had it now." Buffy said suddenly feeling very wide awake.