Author's Name: Sarah Aless
Author's E-mail: give_it_to_me_spikey@yahoo.co.uk
Title: Give It Me Good Buffy (6/6)
Disclaimer: They're not mine *big sigh* Joss and Mutant Enemy own them I'm just having fun......and wishing and definitely not making any money.
Distribution:www.geocities.com/spikeaholic20, One Good Lay, StS, Near Her Always & www.vampires-kiss.net .Anyone else.....Put it where you like ;-) but please tell me where it's going.
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: S/B
Feedback: Yes please.....pretty please.
Author's Notes / Summary: Sequel to You Know You Want To. Buffy gets back to giving him it good:)
Dedication: For Trace again. Hope it managed to distract you even for a little while.
WARNING: There is a reasonable amount of BDSM in this fic. Hey Spike's a vamp, Buffy's endowed with slayer strength....."Hardly the time for kid gloves." If you don't like BDSM don't read it!!! Flames are pointless if you ignored my warning ;-)

PART 6

Buffy bounded up off the bed with her new found energy. Her body was physically exhausted she was amazed she'd taken this long to pass out. She'd lost count of the number of orgasms she and Spike had had. She'd also taken as much literal punishment as she usually did in the worst of her fights with evil. Still, she found the motivation to bound about like a puppy at the promise of getting to finish what she'd started with Spike, before she'd so stupidly brought her ex into it. 'No time to linger over that' she decided 'better get him good and tied up before he changes his mind.'

"On your feet Mister" she half-laughed, not quite back in Domme mind-frame yet. Spike smiled up at her and purred like a big cat, giving her his best 'just come back to bed' eyes. "Now!" Buffy barked suddenly well and truly back in the swing. Spike reluctantly stood up. "When I give you an order Spike, you had better start moving your ass a LOT faster than that."

"Yes Mistress" Spike looked at the floor "It won't happen again Ma'am"

"Damn right it won't" Buffy agreed "just you remember who's the slave at the minute. Now, go and stand over there in the archway." She pointed him toward the space where he had chained her up one night which was now over a year ago. The night he'd offered to kill Drusilla to prove he loved her. Buffy had been waiting to get him back for that. She'd noticed on more than one occasion that he'd fixed the chains she had broken and they hung there still. Obviously today had shown her why he'd left them in place, but she was ecstatic she was going to get him in them instead of the other way around which had patently been his plan.

Spike risked a look from beneath his lashes as he passed her to carry out her wishes. He'd happily have tanned her hide for the look of triumph evident on her flushed features. He stilled himself though. Although he was undoubtedly a top, the switch in him was also quite strong and he could have just as much fun submitting. He moved to stand where he'd placed Buffy when he'd had her chained here. Buffy quickly locked his wrists in the cuffs pulling the chains tight so that his arms were held up high. She looked at him and smiled until her gaze encountered his semi tumescent cock and the smile faded. "That won't do" she tutted, "no fun if little Spikey isn't up and playing. Let's see what we can do about that."

Moving closer she nipped Spike's left earlobe in her teeth, prompting a hiss from the captive vampire. She bit down a little harder before moving her mouth to his neck. She grazed her teeth over his jugular darting her tongue out to taste him. Spike shifted uneasily from what she was doing and her proximity. "Bad Spike" she admonished reaching one hand behind him to smack his ass hard. She ran her hands down his arms and over his shoulders to his nipples. Lightly grazing one with her teeth and tongue as she had his neck she used her left hand to pinch the other nipple. When she'd finished with one she swapped over and repeated the action.

Spike was starting to pointlessly pant under her ministrations. Looking down she saw that his cock had become a little harder. Going even lower she cupped his sac in one hand using her finger and thumb to massage his balls. Her other hand ran over his hip and pinched at his bottom where she had just slapped him. Spike managed to stay still for now. When her hand reached the back of his knee she slowly drew it back up the back of his thigh as she placed open mouthed kisses on the front of his leg. Both her hand and her mouth moved at the same pace until her the former was back at his buttocks and her mouth was hovering tantalisingly close to his now almost fully erect penis.

Smiling at the improvement she moved to the other side and repeated her actions. By the time she reached his buttocks and cock this time it was practically twitching and looked extremely red and angry. Giggling a little she stopped caressing his balls and placing a hand on the front of each thigh she leaned in to kiss his inner thigh, careful not to actually touch his cock. Using her teeth again she nipped at the smooth skin of his inner thighs. When she'd finished with one and moved to the other Spike could not keep up the stillness or his silence. "Bloody hell, just sodding suck it" he muttered shifting from foot to foot. Buffy stood up and slapped his other ass cheek, looking triumphant as she saw a drop of pre-cum form at the en of his dick.

"Well that's little Spikey sorted" she said " and don't think I didn't hear you just there Spikey. You don't give the orders around here anymore. So me sucking your dick? Looking extremely unlikely." Spike was about to open his mouth to remind her how not half an hour ago she'd been moaningly agreeing that she loved sucking his cock. He was cut off before he started by Buffy saying in a matter-of-fact kind of voice "Of course you'll have to be punished. Don't you agree Spike?"

"Yes Mistress, if that would please you"

"Well duh Spike" Buffy said almost making Spike come completely out of role and wet himself laughing. She returned to Domme mode very quickly though "I'd actually much rather use that cock of yours to ride myself to a few more orgasms but I suppose you must be taught a lesson first."

"Yes Mistress. I'm sorry I try your patience, and I thank you for delaying your pleasure to instruct me in proper behaviour."

Buffy eyed him for signs of piss-taking and finding he looked pretty sincere she decided to let this one go. "You know, I don't feel properly dressed for this" she mused pretty much to herself, they'd both be naked since about 10 minutes after she arrived "now what would feel right to wear?" Looking around the basement of the crypt she spied the perfect thing and her face lit up. "Leather, that's what I need." Spike watched as she almost ran over to the chair where he'd left his duster draped. Buffy shrugged it on quickly, fastening one button over her breasts and leaving the rest to flap and flow as they pleased. Spike shuddered with lust. Jesus but she looked sexy in his coat and nothing else. He also couldn't rid himself of the thought that it'd be torture wearing it after this as it was bound to reek of her and her arousal. Buffy slinked back over to him, giving him the briefest glimpses here and there of her stomach, her thighs, her breasts.

"You look magnificent mistress" Spike said unbidden in an awed voice.

"Thank you Spike. But don't think that'll save you, I haven't forgotten your punishment." Reaching over to the bed she snagged the scarf that had been used to tie her hands earlier. She let the end of it trail over his thigh and slowly ran it up his body to head height, causing Spike to shudder again. She secured the scarf over Spike's eyes giving him goose bumps from his now total dependence and the feel of the leather of the coat on his skin as she reached around back to tie the fold tight.

"Now we're going to have some fun Spike" she breathed in his ear. "Now we'll see who belongs to who." Then she walked away from him and Spike was left in frustration as he heard her start to climb the ladder to the upper level. Surely she wasn't just going to leave him like this? He purposefully pushed down the agitation. She wasn't finished with him there was no way she'd leave just yet. He'd smelled how aroused she was before she donned his duster, she'd have to at least shag him once before she'd even think about going anywhere. He decided to wait patiently. His patience was rewarded quite quickly as he heard her come back down the ladder. She approached him and ran something cold and solid looking over his chest, driving him mad wondering what the hell she had found to play with now. Then he heard a cap being removed from a bottle. Grinning he realised it must be lube, 'well, well he thought she surprised me with the butt plug the first time. Looks like she doesn't have much else up her sleeve though.' He was reminded of his position by a sharp slap to the face.

"What are you smiling about Vampire?" Buffy questioned "You better believe you won't be smiling for long. You are a very naughty boy and you need to be taught a lesson."

"Yes Mistress" Spike did the only thing he could and agreed.

He listened carefully and heard the sound of liquid sloshing inside a bottle. It briefly crossed his mind that the sound was a little more liquid-y than you'd expect from a bottle of lube. His musing was rudely interrupted by Buffy squeezing his cock as if she'd sensed hi inattention and was bringing him back to the present. "Now you will take your punishment like a big boy. I don't want to hear a squeak out of you until I say you can speak. Do you understand."

"Yes Mistress"

Spike readied himself for her finger at his anus greasing it up to shove in a butt plug. He was surprised, first of all by the feeling of Buffy's finger on his chest; secondly by the fact that as she drew her finger down the far right side of his chest a little that it burned. 'Bitch' he thought to himself, wanting to bellow from the burning sensation 'she went and bloody got Holy water.' This was exactly what Buffy had done. As soon as the idea had entered her head she had scooted upstairs to where her patrolling bag had been dumped and fetched her bottle of Holy water. She had tipped the bottle with her finger in the neck so that it was wetted by the liquid then proceeded to have fun drawing on Spike's chest. She was only lightly grazing the skin with her wet fingers which was why it wasn't hurting Spike as much as it could. The areas she touched were simply becoming very red as opposed to blistering as they would if she decided to just dash the bottle over his chest.

Although it was hardly like standing in a pool of sunlight Spike was really feeling the pain, but as Buffy used her dry hand to squeeze and rub at his cock the pain and pleasure became inextricably linked by his nervous system. It seemed to go on forever but because of the pleasure/pain Spike had no idea what Buffy was up to, his mind couldn't wrap itself around finding a pattern in the burning sensations being evoked on his chest. There was a pattern however, a very purposeful one which made Buffy want to laugh her head off and run away at the same time; Spike was not going to be happy when he saw what she had done. Finally she was done and looked at her handiwork as she evilly took his cock and ran it back and forth along the length of her dripping slit. Spike's hips bucked forward involuntarily at the sensation of her moist heat, and Buffy seemd to take pity.

"Awww. Poor Spikey. You were such a good boy, you didn't make a sound. Would you like to be rewarded by me riding your dick?"

"Sodding hell! Yes Please" Spike grunted out as Buffy discarded the bottle and dried her hand on the inside of his duster. She placed her hands on his shoulders and hefted herself up so that she could wrap her legs round his waist poising herself over the head of his cock. She lowered herself onto it. Gripping tightly with her inner muscles as she took him deeper and deeper. "You just concentrate on keeping your balance my little bitch" she murmured in his ear as she slowly pushed herself back up his length using her hands on his shoulders as leverage to control the movement. Spike couldn't really do much else as he was completely prone, obviously not even being able to support her with his arms, tied and useless as they were. Buffy slid up and down on his hard shaft gradually increasing the pace a little until she was grunting in his ear "You like that my little puppy dog? You like me riding your dick? Squeezing it in and out, in and out of my hot pussy.?"

Spike was beyond speech, the feel of her tight wetness surrounding him, punctuated by the contracting of her inner muscles and the way her breast rubbed against the sore spots on his chest almost undoing him. "Don't you dare fucking come until I give you permission" she grunted out. "Tell me I'm the best you ever had" she demanded humping herself up and down faster and harder.

"Uuunnggh.....yeah.......you...are..." He grunted "best I ever...........fuck!!!..........ever had"

"Good" Buffy panted before going at ti like a wild woman. In a matter of seconds Spike felt the telltale fluttering inside of her that told him she was going to come. 'She'd better give me permission to come pretty damn soon' he thought to himself 'otherwise I'm in trouble all over again because I'm not going to be able to hold this one back.' Buffy kept getting faster until she suddenly stopped for a fraction of a second at the top of his dick before thrusting herself down hard three times. Her legs spasming around his waist as Spike felt a flood of moisture flood her already soaked channel and cover his dick. He held on though which was just as well because his little trick of making her come over and over again until she blacked out had readied her body for multiple orgasm. Her hips continued to thrust instinctively as she came down and almost immediately she felt another one building. "Cum........now....." She panted out, still managing to make it sound like an order. A few more quick thrusts onto his cock and they were both roaring as their orgasms crashed through them.

Spike hung limply from his chains and Buffy clung to his neck, her legs barely capable of hanging on round his waist. After a minute Spike said "Erm.....permission to speak Ma'am"

"Yeah whatever" Buffy said making Spike shake his head and smile as she lazily clung to him.

"I think you're going to have to get down luv before you fall down. You're slipping off and I really don't fancy you taking my dick with you."

Buffy climbed off and shook her head to clear it. "Well" she said suddenly remembering the game "did you learn your lesson Spike?"

"Yes Mistress. Erm could you take the blindfold off Mistress I'd love to see your beautiful face all flushed and pleasured."

"Not yet." Buffy said surprising him, what the hell was she planning now? He heard her moving away then finally she said, "We can switch back again if you want, but I'm going patrolling, it's dark outside now. If you want to play you'll have to get yourself free and catch me." He couldn't see it but he knew she had the cheekiest grin in the world on her face as he heard her practically sprint up the ladder.

It actually only took him a minute or two of good solid tugging to get his chains free. Freeing his wrists he reached up and ripped the blindfold from his eyes. As he did so air swept over his chest and he was reminded of the Holy water. Looking down he was puzzled to see what looked like letters. It took him a moment to puzzle out from seeing them upside down that written across his chest in bright red marks from the burning Holy water were the words 'Property of Buffy Summers'. Pulling on his jeans and a t-shirt VERY quickly, he leapt almost the whole height of the ladder and pulled himself up. ' "Come and catch me" she says' he thought 'too bloody right I'm going to catch her. If it takes all night I'll get her for this'

THE END