[Reviews - 202] LikedPrinter
Summary: Sequel to Daughter of Prophecy - A year after the events of the first story, Buffy and Spike move to Los Angeles to begin a new life, intent on stepping up and handling Angel Investigations. But when promises are broken, unavoidable obstacles begin to resurface and boundaries are tested, the other has a decision to make. When you go to the darkest depths of your mind, is the one you love strong enough to pull you back? Or strong enough to let go?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: No
Word count: 26280 Read: 15715
Published: 08/29/2005 Updated: 12/01/2007

1. Daughter of Fate by Ashlee [Reviews - 11] Liked (2340 words)
This story will be very dark and very NC17

2. Dark Desires by Ashlee [Reviews - 9] Liked (2449 words)
A few people have asked, and you might want to read Daughter of Prophecy before reading this fic. It's not necessary, this one can stand on it's own, but it could fill in a few blanks for you :-) And have I mentioned I love reviews and all of my reviewers ;-)

3. Possessive Frustration by Ashlee [Reviews - 15] Liked (1817 words)
I found out while I was gone that this fic won Sexiest Bite and Judge's Choice awards at the Vampire Kisses Awards! Thank you so much to whoever nominated it!!

4. Just a Glimpse by Ashlee [Reviews - 12] Liked (1864 words)

5. Choosing Battles by Ashlee [Reviews - 13] Liked (1211 words)
Reviews are always welcome :-)

6. Biting Silence by Ashlee [Reviews - 12] Liked (1505 words)
I'm so sorry for the lack of updates! I'm going to try and make some progress with this one very soon! Thank you for reading!

7. Lessons Revisited by Ashlee [Reviews - 15] Liked (2334 words)

8. Fighting the Wrong Fight by Ashlee [Reviews - 16] Liked (1508 words)

9. Longing to Hold You by Ashlee [Reviews - 19] Liked (1690 words)
This will be my last update until next week (of any of my fics). I was in a car accident a few days ago and I've been having a lot of back/neck problems (I saw the truck before it was about to hit me, so I tensed up) and I haven't been up to writing much. I'm hoping I'll be feeling well enough to do that this weekend.

10. Feverish Feelings by Ashlee [Reviews - 18] Liked (1368 words)
So sorry for the lack of updates. I've had family in and until the holidays are over, things are going to be a little crazy :-) I'm so grateful to everyone who's still reading/reviewing!!

11. For the Love of... by Ashlee [Reviews - 11] Liked (1632 words)
I know all of my WIP updates have been lacking. If you haven't been to my Livejournal, then you haven't heard the news that I'm pregnant! Right now, I'm exhausted all the time and going to bed five hours earlier (at 9 pm instead of 2 am) which cuts down on all of my writing time. I'm trying to get caught up on everything, but it may take me a few weeks. Thanks for being so patient! Enjoy the chapter (this one is kind of filler-ish, so I'll try to have another one soon!)

12. Paths of Darkness by Ashlee [Reviews - 10] Liked (2621 words)
An extra long chapter for those who have been so patient with me and are still reading and reviewing! Updates will be faster now - I'm actually going to work on it again today (although the next update might take a few days). Thank you so much for sticking with this fic!

NOTE: This chapter has a very dark content warning with violence/borderline rape.

13. Remedy or Warning by Ashlee [Reviews - 26] Liked (1665 words)
Sorry about not having any updates - I've had an amazing lack of computer/internet the last couple of months. Reviews would be very much appreciated, since I think interest is waning in this fic (I hope to have another chapter very soon!)

14. Chapter 14 - What's in a Name? by Ashlee [Reviews - 15] Liked (2276 words)
I know, it's been forever and I sincerely apologize. I want everyone to know that I have not and will not abandon this story, no matter how few and far between the chapters are. Deadly Obsession will also be updated soon. If you're still reading, you have my heartfelt thanks for your patience and you are much more tolerant than I am. As always, so many thanks yous go out to Allison who has been editing my stories since I started writing a long time ago and has stuck with me through everything! Thank you, Alli!