Author's Chapter Notes:
RATED NC-17!! No minors please.

Warnings for: Graphic, descriptive S-E-X, Bondage, anal, masturbation, sex between a younger man and an older woman

Please spare yourself and don't read any further if any of the above have the potential to upset you.

* Thanks to Liz for betaing for me!
** Thanks to Magz for the awesome banner!

Joss and ME own the show and the characters, I'm just borrowing them.
The ringing of the telephone woke Buffy from a sound sleep.

She opened one eye a crack and looked at the clock, 12:30 AM. With a groan, she sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"Who the hell could be calling this late?"

She cleared her throat and answered the phone, her eyes still half-closed and sleepy, "If this isn't an insanely gorgeous man, I'm hanging up."

"No! Don't hang up, Buffy!"

Buffy sighed, recognizing the voice as belonging to her friend Willow Rosenberg-Harris. The two of them had been friends for years, since high school. Even now they remained friends, though their lives had changed. Willow was married to her high school sweetheart, Xander. Buffy was 28, blonde, built and very, very single -- and that's the way she liked it. She enjoyed the single life far too much to ever get bogged down in a relationship for long. None of the men she'd been with had held been able to hold her attention for longer than a year. Footloose and fancy free, that was Buffy's way of life.

"Willow? Is something wrong?" Buffy asked with concern. People usually didn't call after midnight if it weren't bad news.

"Everything's fine. It's not anything bad."

"Then why are you calling so late?"

"You know how Xander and I have been trying to sell that property we own in Florida? Well, we finally got a nibble of interest. Now we have to go down there and reel the fishy in. We're going to fly down there ASAP for a few days. Our flight takes off in a couple of hours."

"That's great, about selling the property, Wills...but this couldn't have waited till morning? You couldn't have called me from Florida? I was having the nicest dream when you woke me up..."

It had been a nice dream -- a very nice dream. Buffy had been getting wildly fucked by a lusty knave with sparkling blue eyes and a big cock. Pitifully, that was the most action she'd seen in a long, long time.

"I need you to do me a BIG favor, and I promise I'll make it up to you! I'll be in your debt forever and ever, in perpetuity throughout the universe...”

“Okay, spill. What’s this BIG favor?”

“You remember me telling you about my cousin William? How he’s visiting from England and staying with me and Xander?”

“Um, yeah... I was supposed to come to your house for dinner tomorrow to meet him... Where you going with this?” Buffy frowned, wishing Willow would just cut to the chase.

“Right! Do you remember me telling you about him? How he’s really shy, his parents sheltered him his whole life, he’s old-fashioned, he’s going to school and is an aspiring librarian?”

“Yes, I remember, Willow,” Buffy said, getting irritated. “Your cousin’s an old-timey nerd. I got it. What does the favor have to do with him?”

“Could you please let him stay with you until we get back? Please, Buffy, it would mean a lot to me.”

“How old is he? I thought he was an adult.”

“He is, he’s 18...it’s just that he’s never traveled away from home before. And with Xander and I leaving -- I don’t want to leave him all alone in a strange country with no friends.”

Buffy sighed loudly. “Geez, Wills, it’s not like he’s in a non-English speaking country or something. America is England without the purdy accents.”

“Please -- pleaasssse -- please!” Willow begged.

“You owe me BIG time!” Buffy relented.

“Oh, thanks Buffy! I knew I could count on you! We’ll drop him off in a half hour or so. You’re the absolute best! We’ll be away for 3 days -- a week tops. See you soon. Bye!”

Buffy hung up. Great. She had much better things to do over the next few days than babysit Willow’s odd cousin. Buffy had some time off from the art gallery and wanted to spend it relaxing -- and perhaps getting laid.

Her thoughts strayed to extra naughty ones: What if Willow’s cousin was a hottie? Would it be so wrong if Buffy took him to her bed? He was 18, after all...not like she'd be a pervert. Robbing the cradle? Yes. But not a pervert...legally.

She immediately pushed those thoughts away. By the sounds of this guy, he was so not her type. And Willow might get wigged if Buffy seduced her baby cousin...best not to even contemplate it.

Buffy had had her share of lovers. Her last steady boyfriend was one, Captain Riley Finn. A big, burly, corn-fed, soldier boy. He'd been merely ok in bed, not nearly good enough for her vast appetites. He only seemed to know one sexual position (missionary), and after the lovin' she'd always felt antsy, wanting more, never satisfied. She'd kicked Riley to the curb 4 months ago, she'd done it as gently as she could though, he was still a sweet guy, even if he did suck (and not in the good way) in bed.

Due to her heavy workload at the art gallery Buffy hadn't had a good fuck in months. She thanked the good Lord above for the man who'd invented the dildo -- she'd build a temple in his honor if it were within her power to do so. But nothing could compare with the real thing. She seriously needed a living, pulsing, big and meaty cock -- and soon.

Buffy went into her closet looking for something appropriate to throw on for company. The closest thing to appropriate she could find was a long, red, silk negligee and its matching robe. Sometimes Buffy wished she’d invested in some unsexy sleepwear. But since she preferred sleeping in the raw, her nightwear tended to be geared towards entertaining gentlemen friends.

She slipped the nightgown on and admired herself in the mirror for a moment. The plunging neckline showed off a generous amount of cleavage. Good thing for the robe -- if Willow’s cousin was half as shy and introverted as she said, there was a good chance he’d have a heart attack at the sight of her.

Buffy cinched up the robe and set about fixing up the guest bedroom. Just as she was finishing fixing the covers, the doorbell rang. Buffy quickly went to answer it.

Willow was standing on the porch with a broad grin. She hugged Buffy tightly.

“Thank you so much! You have no idea how much I appreciate this!” Willow said, giving Buffy a bear hug.

“Easy on the old ribs there, Wills!” Buffy wheezed.

Willow released her and stepped back. “Sorry.”

“It’s okay.” Buffy laughed lightly.

Behind Willow, a man who must have been the aforementioned William stood slouching. He held two suitcases at his sides.

“You must be William. Hi, it’s nice to meet you,” Buffy said with a friendly smile. “Willow’s told me a lot about you.”

William peeked up at her briefly through his hair before looking back down at his shoes. “Hello, ma’am.

“Ma’am!” Buffy cringed. She hated being called Ma’am, it made her feel old. “Please, call me Buffy. No Ma’ams.

“Terribly sorry, I didn’t mean to offend you.” William was speaking so softly she had to strain to hear him.

‘Oh, this is going to be a fun couple of days... The guy can’t even talk or look at me...’ Buffy thought.

“Don’t worry about it,” Buffy assured him.

He really was just as nerdy as Willow had said. His dark-blonde hair hung over his eyes, he wore a pair of round glasses...and he was wearing a tweed suit, for God’s sake!

Willow gave Buffy one more, lighter hug, then gave her cousin one too. “Have fun, you guys!" Willow said, sprinting to the car where her husband was waiting and waving.

Buffy and William waved at the departing car. Out of the corner of her eye, Buffy saw William staring at her. When she turned her head to look at him, he turned away sharply.

‘What’s his problem?’

Feeling a slight breeze, Buffy glanced down to find that her robe had come undone, probably due to one of Willow’s hugs. Her décolletage was on display.

“Come on, William.” Buffy smirked. “Let’s get you inside.”

Buffy cinched up her robe tighter this time and went into the house.

William followed her, holding a suitcase over the erection that had popped up at her lovely breasts, at which he’d just gotten a glimpse. His cousin’s friend was beautiful -- petite and blonde -- and breasts.... breasts that -- he really should stop thinking about if he wanted to lose the insistent erection straining at his trousers. He prayed she wouldn’t notice -- he’d be mortified.

Buffy led him down the hall to a room. “This is your bedroom.”

William looked up at Buffy and smiled gratefully. “Thank you. This is most kind of you.”

‘Hmmm, he is kind of adorable...’ Buffy smiled back at him.

“My pleasure. Would you like something to eat or drink?”

“No, I wouldn’t want to be a bother. I want to be up in a few hours anyway. I should get some sleep.”

“Have you got something to do in the morning?” Buffy asked.

“Oh, just going for a run. I like to run in the morning, before the day heats up too much. I won’t be bothering you moving about the place while you’re trying to sleep, will I?” he asked anxiously.

“No, I sleep like the dead.” Buffy chuckled. “It takes a lot of banging to -- a lot of noise to wake me up.”

“Oh, that’s good,” William said, blushing a little. “I’ll just turn in then. Thank you again, Buffy.”

“Goodnight,” Buffy said as he closed the bedroom door.

‘Nice accent...love those English accents...damn sexy...’

Buffy went back to her bedroom and settled back into bed. She wanted to take off her clothes, but what if he wandered in or she walked naked to the bathroom without thinking? She giggled. His little eyes would probably pop out. What else might ‘pop out’...

'Stop. Bad Buffy!'