Buffy woke up early, tossing and turning until she gave up and decided to make some coffee.

When she went into the hall, she heard sounds coming from the bathroom. The door was slightly ajar. Buffy peeked through the opening and silently gasped.

In the mirror, she could see William reflected in the glass. He was nude and toweling himself off. Buffy’s womb clenched, her mouth watered -- he was put together! His tight, toned 18-year-old body was a virtual wonderland.

What a delightful surprise! She never would have guessed that he had a body like that. A defined, smooth and muscular chest, ripped abs that you could eat lunch off of, broad shoulders, a sweet ass, nice long legs -- and the piece de resistance, a great big, gorgeous cock. His darker-colored, ball sac hung low.

‘HOLY SHIT! Oh, thank you God! Thank you, Willow! You are going to be the lucky recipient of the biggest fucking fruit basket ever made!’

Buffy momentarily debated just walking in and fucking the hell out of him right there in the bathroom...but he was so shy that he might need some finesse, some enticement. She grinned, backed slowly away from the door and returned to her room. She could do enticement.

After she softly clicked her bedroom door closed behind her, she leaned up against it, breathing heavily. Buffy could feel the wetness pooling between her legs from watching the Adonis drying himself in her bathroom. God, she needed to get with that! To feel her hands sliding over those taut 18-year-old muscles -- that glorious cock ramming into her pussy...

Time for some serious masturbation.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


William cast a furtive glance around the bathroom door. He could have sworn he'd heard something a moment ago. His heart had almost stopped and he'd paused when he'd heard a small sound...almost like a sigh. He was naked from the shower and left the door open just a bit without thinking, he had intended to be in and out of the bathroom fast and hadn't bothered making sure the door was closed. What if she had walked in and seen him?! He would have died from embarrassment. He commanded himself to calm down. Buffy wasn't there; the hallway was empty.

William wrapped the towel around his waist and went to the guestroom. He combed back his longish hair then proceeded to finish drying himself. As much as he tried not to, he started thinking about Buffy -- and how she had looked in that red negligee. His cock started inching upwards and jumping.

"Oh no..." William bit his lip and glanced at the door.

Masturbation was so dirty, the vicar at his church had said so numerous times. It was sinful and wicked... He'd only touched himself a few times and had felt incredibly guilty and bad about it afterwards. It wouldn't be polite to do...such a thing in someone else's home either...

Still, his hand reached down and wrapped around his shaft. He started stroking himself and sighed. Buffy and her negligee popped back into his mind. Her firm looking breasts were so inviting.

"So lovely... Uhhhh...Buffy, so --"

William jumped at the sudden knocking at his door, squeezing himself a little too hard in the process.

"William? Are you...up?" Buffy asked.

"Yes!" he said in a high-pitched voice, then he tried again in a lower register, "Yes, I'm up. Erm...I'm awake."

"I'm making some eggs for breakfast. You want to join me?"

"That...would be very nice, yes, thank you," William said, his face flushed at what he'd been doing.

"It'll be ready in a few minutes."

"I'll be out...as soon as I'm dressed," William said, scrambling to put on some clothes.


Buffy's fingers reached for the doorknob, her hand twitching just above it. He was naked in there...all sweet-smelling and clean... His hard body still glistening with moisture from the shower...

'Breakfast...food first, then I'll work on the enticing...'


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Breakfast went well; nothing noteworthy happened. William couldn't look Buffy in the eyes, and Buffy couldn't stop looking at him. She mentally peeled away the tweed to get to the ooey, gooey, center of him.

After they finished up the meal Buffy put the dishes in the sink.

"Why don't I show you around the house a little?" she said cheerfully.

"Okay," William said, wishing he could think of something interesting to say.

She led him out to the wooden deck out back.

"I don't have a pool, but I've got the next best thing, a jacuzzi!" Buffy patted the side of her favorite luxury. "Why don't we take a soak tonight?" She winked at him.

"Uh, I-I've never been in one before...is it nice?" He blushed.

"Oh, yeah. You get in the right position, and those powerful jets just massage away all your tensions. It's heavenly," she said with a breathy moan.

William's heart raced. "I...um, don't have a swimsuit."

"That's okay. I don't mind if you go in the buff -- I mean naked." Buffy giggled. "I work in an art gallery. The human body is a beautiful thing, nothing to be ashamed of."

'Especially YOUR human body!' she added silently.

Buffy continued, "I always soak naked. So you don't have to feel self-conscious about being nude."

William looked ready to choke on his own tongue. "I don't know...I --"

"Come on, there's still plenty to see inside." She took his hand and led him back in the house.

Buffy showed him around the living and dining rooms and where things were located in the kitchen. Then she took him to her bedroom, where some of her best work was done.

"You have a girlfriend back home, William?" Buffy asked conversationally.

"Uh, no...not much time for romance, I'm afraid. I've been working hard to prepare for university in a few months." William laughed nervously.

"That's a real shame...about the no romance part." Buffy's eyes wandered over him for a few moments. She shot him a sly smile. "I have a few errands to run this afternoon, you'll have the house to yourself. Unless you'd like to come?"

"No, that's alright. I-I have some reading to catch up on."

"Reading, eh? Alright. I need to finish getting dressed and putting on makeup -- I don't want to scare anyone," Buffy joked.

"Makeup? You don't need any. You're quite lovely without...any." William gulped. He hadn't meant to say anything like that, it had just slipped out.

"Thank you, William!" Buffy beamed at him. "You are so sweet!" She kissed him on a hot cheek, making his face flame brighter.

"Welcome," he said quickly. "I'll let you get ready then." He rushed out of the room.

Buffy giggled. This was going to be fun.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


After Buffy left, William relaxed and did some reading, to take his mind off of...other subjects. That worked for an hour or two, then he started feeling restless.

William tried to calm down by walking around the house and checking it out by himself. His feet carried him into Buffy's bedroom. He knew he shouldn't be in a lady's bedroom at all. But especially not when she wasn't home. He was about to leave when he noticed a few pairs of panties laying on top of the bed.

William went over to the bed and stared down at the pairs of red and black silk panties like they held the mysteries of the universe within them. Had she been wearing one of them? A shaky hand reached down and picked up the red ones; he examined them. Before he knew what he was doing, he'd raised them to his nose and inhaled deeply. She had definitely been wearing these panties. William's first whiff of semi-fresh pussyjuice made his cock granite-hard in seconds. He started breathing faster, his eyes slid closed, still inhaling Buffy's scent.

His eyes shot back open. What if she came home right now and saw him doing this? She'd yell at him, throw him out or phone the police! He went back to his bedroom in a panic. It was then that he discovered that he still had the panties clutched in his hand.

"Got to put them back..." William whispered. He opened the door then stopped suddenly.

He raised them to his face again for another sinful snootful. On its own, his tongue darted out to see if she tasted as good as she smelled. He groaned, his cock throbbed like mad. He licked softly at the remnants that Buffy had left on the soft, smooth fabric. William had never tasted a woman before or done anything else to one, for that matter -- it was delicious. Thoughts of sticking his tongue into the source of the taste ran unbidden in his mind. There was plenty where this came from...

He didn't know it, but Buffy had left the panties out where he could find them. Just in case he was into that kind of thing or curious. Buffy had made sure to masturbate while wearing them, so there'd be plenty of juice on them.

William couldn't control himself -- he had to have a wank. He took off his clothes and lay down on the bed, his breath coming in short bursts from the anticipation of release. On a naughty impulse, he wrapped the silk underwear around his large, rigid staff, running his hand up and down. The silky texture, coolness of the material, and the knowledge that her juices were rubbing against his stiff cock were almost enough to send him over the edge. But he held on a little longer.

He closed his eyes, his lips parted.

William moaned and sped up his actions. "Unnnhhaa -- Buffy -- Ohhhh!"

Once he pictured Buffy (in that red negligee) on top of him, it was all over. He groaned, pumping his cock furiously. Thick wads of jism shot out into Buffy's panties. William kept pulling on himself until he was totally spent and had deposited a copious amount of cum into the panties.

He laid on the bed, panting for breath for a few minutes. When he regained his senses, first there was terrible, ungodly guilt for touching himself in that manner, and also the shame for stealing a pair of Buffy's underwear and using them to...

William looked down at the red panties, they were saturated with his thick, white emissions.

"Oh dear Lord! I-I have to clean them!"

He jumped off the bed and headed for the bathroom.

"William, I'm back!" Buffy called from the front door.

William skidded to a stop and stifled a girly scream. He ran back into his room and slammed the door.

"William?" Buffy's voice came closer to the door he was leaning against. "Everything okay?"

"Yes! Yes, fine!" William said tightly, on the verge of a panic attack.

"Oh, alright... I'm going to take a shower and relax a bit before dinner," Buffy said. "You need anything? Anything special you'd like to eat tonight?"

He gulped, thinking of what he'd been imagining eating before he started whacking off. "No, I'm fine...thank you."

"Okay then. You going to spend the whole day cloistered away in your room?" Buffy asked playfully.

"I'm just...at a critical part of the book I'm reading. I'll...come out for dinner in a bit."

"I'll let you know when it's ready."

A moment later he heard her walk in the bathroom and shut the door.

"Oh God...what have I done?" William looked at the very soiled panties in his hand.

He couldn't wash them if she was in the bathroom. Buffy would notice her red panties missing and ask him about it -- his face would give him away. Then she'd be royally pissed off, and rightly so. William leaned his head against the door. He was a pervert...a sicko. Only people of low moral fiber did what he'd just done.

William got dressed again and waited by the door, listening for Buffy to leave the bathroom so that he could nip in and try to get the spunk off of her underwear. Then he could put them discreetly in the hamper... Maybe she'd think that she'd put them in there and just forgot that she had.... He prayed that was the way things would happen.

10 minutes later, he heard Buffy exit the bathroom and walk down the hall to her room. William opened the door a crack, peering through. Buffy hadn't closed her door all the way, but she was in her room. Quickly, he went across the hall and into the bathroom. He went to the sink and rinsed the panties in the basin.

The drying cum was difficult to get off, but after some scrubbing the goo washed away down the drain. He breathed a sigh of relief. Then it occurred to him that the panties might be stained. What would he do then? Buffy would know he'd stolen them and did...unwholesome things with them...

William thought that perhaps it would be best to keep them -- just overnight -- to see if they were stained when they dried. Balling the panties up in his fist, he quietly left the bathroom, intending to go straight back to his room. His traitorous body stopped, however, when he heard Buffy humming a tune in her bedroom. Without conscious thought, he went to her slightly open bedroom door and looked in.

Buffy was completely naked and standing in front of her vanity mirror, combing out her wet hair. William sucked in a breath and held it. She was exquisite, rounded in all the right places, her tummy was flat and toned. Her buttocks were sublime -- so firm and high. He loved the gentle curve of the small of her back; his hands twitched to stroke her there. Her breasts were just as beautiful and perky as he thought they'd be -- he took special notice of her erect, pink nipples. What would it be like to touch them with his hands or tongue? How would they feel? Her skin was bronzed and smooth-looking -- his hands could probably glide right along her flesh without much resistance... His hard-on came back full force.

William's proper and moral upbringing finally kicked in.

'What am I doing! I'm disgusting! Spying on some poor woman -- violating her privacy in so hideous a manner!'

Horrified with himself, William ran back to his room, taking care to shut the door softly.


Buffy's eyes darted to the partially open door of her bedroom. A wicked smile spread across her face. She'd seen him watching her, he'd taken the bait. She hoped he liked what he saw. Her red silk panties were missing; that had made her giggle. What had he done with them, she wondered…


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Buffy got some KFC for dinner. She was able to lure William out of his room to eat. But he wouldn't, or couldn't, look at her throughout the whole meal. Her attempts at conversation weren't terribly successful either. William muttered and mumbled all of his answers.

Buffy had to keep the giggles internal. He was so embarrassed and shy about the panties thing and seeing her naked. She wondered how long it would take for him to say anything suggestive to her. She'd be old and gray if she was waiting for him to make a move. And Willow could be back any day now. If Willow came back before the seduction, Buffy might not get another good opportunity to bed the nerdy, but gorgeous young Englishman. Finesse and enticement were of the good, but actions spoke louder than words.

Tomorrow, at the latest, she would bust a major move on him.


Right after dinner, William hurried back to his room, not able to be in her presence without stuttering and blushing horribly. Not after what he'd done. He thanked God that Buffy hadn't brought up the missing underwear. Maybe she hadn't noticed?

William had no idea what had come over him to do the terrible things he'd done today. He'd never felt so driven, so obsessive over a girl -- woman, he corrected himself, Buffy was a woman not a girl -- before. It was as if a hormone bomb had exploded inside of him all of a sudden. His cock hardened at the mere thought of Buffy, her beautiful body, her honey-blonde hair, her resplendent green eyes, her radiant smile...

There was no way a woman like that could ever feel anything for him, he was sure of that. Even if she did, he knew he'd just make a mess of things. He was always so awkward and nervous around women; he hated that about himself. He had zero self-confidence in his appearance and abilities. There wasn't much he could do about that.

William's parents had raised him to be a God-fearing gentleman. He was hardly acting or thinking like one since he'd laid eyes on his svelte blonde host. He had to try to fight the pull Buffy had on him, to fight the wicked urges he had for her.


Later that evening Buffy had knocked on William's door, asking if he wanted to use the jacuzzi with her. He, of course, had begged off, saying that he was very tired.

Buffy had been supremely disappointed. William wouldn't come out of his room all night, no matter what treats she offered to tempt him. When she gave up for the night and turned in, she left her bedroom door open a bit, in hopes that he might want to peek in on her again. Tonight she decided to forego wearing anything to bed except a smile. The better to seduce him with...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


They both went to sleep thinking about the other. Thinking how close their bedrooms were and how easy it would be to creep across the hall and slip into bed...

Buffy woke up during a highly erotic dream. In it, she was sitting on top of sweet William, his big prick firmly sheathed inside of her. She rode him like a stallion, her hands in constant motion on those yummy muscles she'd seen yesterday in the bathroom...

She cursed her brain when she woke up without crossing the finish line. Buffy briefly considered going to his room right now and making her dream a reality. But she couldn't just yet. He'd probably take too much coaxing and she needed to get off badly.

"Vibrator time," Buffy said to herself, reaching into her nightstand and getting out her silver toy.


William tossed and turned in bed. One dream after another plagued him -- some good, some bad. The bad ones had Buffy confronting him about stealing her underwear and yelling at him. The good ones had Buffy laid out under him, naked and sweaty. He'd place kisses all over her body and she'd take his penis in her hand, stroking and caressing it. In one dream, Buffy had been lifting it to her mouth, ready to wrap her lips around him -- when he'd woken up.

William lay in bed staring at the ceiling, sweaty and out of breath...and with a stiffy that wouldn't quit. His throat was parched from all the heavy breathing he'd been doing in his sleep. He quietly slipped out of bed and padded out into the hall to get a drink of water. He stopped suddenly. There was a strange buzzing sound coming from Buffy's bedroom. A sound he wasn't familiar with.

Curious, he tiptoed over and peeped through the crack in the door. His breath caught in his throat. Buffy was laying naked on her back, her legs spread wide, rubbing a long, silver, torpedo-shaped object to her sex. A few of her fingers were pumping in and out of her hole.

"Ohhhh--Mmmmm--Oh yeah...." Buffy moaned.

'OH DEAR GOD!' William's mind screamed.

He watched her with wide eyes, a bit of drool collected at the corner of his mouth. He couldn't look away like he should have. He simply couldn't... He popped a gigantic boner helplessly.

"Ahhhh--feels soooo good!" Buffy's hips moved up and down, she started rubbing the vibrator against her clit faster.

William's left hand drifted down his body to touch himself through his pajama bottoms. A growing wet spot was forming in the front from his dripping cumslit.

Buffy started moaning more loudly, then her body tensed for a moment.

"Ahhhh--Oh yessss! Ohhhhh!" Her hips bucked, her fingers rapidly fucked in and out of her passage.

William realized she was cumming. He had to get out of there quickly -- he'd almost cum watching her. He took his hand away from his dick and backed away from her door. Just as he was turning around to go to his room, he heard her say something else.

"Oooooh--Oh yes--Oh Williammmmmm!"

William's body jerked. His hand shot out to hold onto the wall for support, he made a surprised and strangled cry as he came in his pajama bottoms. His body shook uncontrollably as he panted and leaned heavily against the wall.

After the tremors subsided, he had a moment of post-orgasmic bliss before he realized what he'd just done. He looked down at himself in shock. The fronts of his pants were soaked with his spunk...he could feel it dripping down his thighs.

William had been so turned on, just hearing her say his name while she...was doing that, was enough to make him blast off like a rocketship. He ran to the safety of his room.

Shame, burning hot shame and guilt crashed over him. He had a dirty, filthy mind... He wasn't fit to interact with normal people. His mother would be so ashamed if she knew what kind of things he'd been doing while in the States. Mother had been right about so many things -- she‘d warned him about what outside influences might do, she‘d advised him not to visit his cousin in the first place.

William got a fresh pair of boxers and crept over to the bathroom to clean up. He wiped the cum from his body with a wet wash cloth and prayed that Willow and Xander would come back soon. Two days with Buffy and he was turning into a different person. A person who stole undergarments and ejaculated into them. A person who spied on a woman in her bedroom, while she pleasured herself. A person who...had an orgasm without even touching himself while eavesdropping on that woman.

He began to wonder if he'd even heard her say his name. Could it have just been his imagination? Had he merely heard what he wanted to hear? Of course, that's what it had to have been, he told himself. A smart, beautiful, sophisticated, older woman like Buffy couldn't possibly be fantasizing about him. Not William Wesley Winthorpe. He was a loser, geek extraordinaire, able to turn off women at the speed of light.


Buffy sighed contentedly, cleaning off her vibrator and replacing it in the drawer. He’d been watching her again. She’d felt his presence -- she'd felt those soulful blue eyes raking over her body. She was so horny for him that it actually hurt. Why couldn’t he have come in the room? That was a perfect opportunity. Buffy had hoped that he’d be so taken by watching her that he’d step forward and reveal himself.

Unfortunately, that hadn’t happened...