The next morning found Buffy and William in her bed. It was bigger and nicer than the one in the guestroom.

The previous night, they had taken some time out for some nourishment, then it was back to bed for more fun. William was happy to go down on her several more times; he couldn't seem to get enough of tonguing her to orgasm after orgasm, and she wasn't complaining. Riley had never done this for her, not even once -- that was one of her BIG pet peeves about the relationship.

William was still bashful about trying a different position other than standard, missionary style. But Buffy was hopeful that he'd give it a try eventually. Her hot, gorgeous sexual prodigy was already off to a flying start.

Buffy woke up and gazed at him as he slept. So perfect, so wonderful. He was an answer to her prayers. His tidy, geeky, proper exterior housed an incredibly passionate, insatiable young man. Buffy was ecstatic that she'd been the first one to see that side of him, to experience his enthusiasm and his body before anyone else.

Her brows creased when she thought of him going back to England, and of some other woman tasting his sweet nectar, touching his sculpture-perfect body and fucking him. Jealous. She hardly believed it but she was jealous just thinking about him being with someone else. She felt a powerful surge of possessiveness spring up inside of her.

Buffy's eyes widened slightly when she came to a realization. She really cared about him...she wanted him to herself. She'd claw the eyes out of the woman who dared touch him. Did she want a relationship, not just a good fuck? She did. William was so sweet and charming in his own way. His looks went without saying, but she was drawn to him from the start. There was just something about William, besides the hot body. Would he like to have a relationship with her, too? Buffy would broach the subject when he woke up -- which he was doing as the thought crossed her mind.

William yawned a bit and stretched out his well-used muscles.

They smiled sappily at each other.

"Hey there, good lookin'," Buffy said, giving him a soft kiss.

"Hi." William smiled.

So it hadn't been an elaborate dream; Buffy and he really did have spectacular sex all day and night yesterday. She looked beautiful: her hair was messy, she wore no makeup, there was still sleep in her eyes -- but she was the most beautiful woman in the world to him. His heart expanded and pounded at her smile and touch. This wasn't just about lust and horniness anymore...he was head-over-heels in love with the blonde temptress.

"How you feeling today?"

"Like I can do anything." William laughed. "Last night w-was... it was the best night of my life," he said shyly.

"I'm glad." Buffy placed a few kisses along his collarbone. "Mine too."

William looked at her incredulously, surely he'd heard her wrong. "Yours...too?"

"Oh yes, most definitely." Buffy grinned down at him. "You're an amazing lover, William. Thank you for letting me be your first." She kissed him again.

William kissed her back, wondering if she could possibly be telling the truth. Well, she really had seemed to enjoy the things he did to her...maybe she did really feel that way. The only problem with all of this was that he didn't know if he could leave her. Now that he'd been with Buffy, he didn't want to even look at another woman for the rest of his life. He'd have to risk making a complete and utter git of himself...he had to know if this meant as much to her as it did to him.

"Buffy?"

"Huh?" She noticed his sudden nervousness. "What is it, baby?"

"What...um...what was...this to you?"

"This? The sex?" At his nod, she continued, "I told you it was amazing, fantastic..." Buffy kissed his chest.

"No, I mean...do you like me?"

Buffy laughed. "Of course I like you, silly! I don't make a habit of fucking guys I don't like."

"Was it...only f-fucking?" William wasn't used to using coarse language like that.

"Are you asking what my feelings are for you?"

"Y-Yes." Then he shook his head quickly. "Never mind. It was stupid of me to say anything... I'm sorry. I shouldn't...expect more." He turned his body away from her, thinking he'd ruined everything with his drippy, sentimental, romantic yearnings.

"William, you didn't even wait for me to answer." Buffy sat up and draped herself over his side, looking down at his profile.

"You don't have to answer. This -- the great sex -- it's more than I could have ever hoped for. I was...just being greedy, wanting it to be more than it was. You're a beautiful, strong, independent woman. I'm a loser, a git."

"Hey! Stop that!" Buffy's temper flared that he could have such a low opinion of himself. "I don't know what a git is exactly, but it doesn't sound flattering. And you’re not a loser."

William turned over to look at her, his eyes shiny. "I am. You don't understand. Everyone has a laugh at me...me and my stupid, bloody poetry. I actually thought I was good at it...until my 'friends' made sport of humiliating me in public with my own words. Everyone always laughed at me... I'm a disappointment, my father never fails to tell me so. It's ironic that the one thing I seem to be good at --sex -- is something I can't brag about."

"Oh, William...those people that were cruel to you were idiots. And your dad? Sorry to say it, but he's an asshole if he talks to you that way. No wonder you don't have any self-esteem if that's what you've had to deal with." Buffy felt herself getting angrier. How dare those people -- his own father too! -- put him down and embarrass him like that.

William looked away from her again. Buffy touched his face lightly.

'Holy shit...I think I'm falling in love with him...' Buffy blinked rapidly.

"I...want to get to know you better, William. I --" She hesitated, wondering how much she should admit, "I like you a lot... It could easily grow...to become more. Right now? I'm close to asking you not to go back to Willow's when they get home." He looked at her. "Would…you want to stay with me?"

"Yes...I'd rather...umm...stay with you. That is, if you‘ll have me." William grinned.

Buffy breathed a sigh of relief. "Oh, good! I was afraid you wouldn't want to. And before you even ask, yes, I really mean it. I'm...crazy about you."

"I'm crazy about you too..." His eyes bored into hers, his desire for her growing.

"You write poetry?" she asked.

"Erm, sort of," William said nervously.

"Sort of? Maybe you could read me some sometime?"

"No...you wouldn't...like my poetry."

"How do you know that? I might very well like it."

"Maybe... sometime in the future, I'll read you some. Just...not yet."

"Okay." Buffy didn't want to push him. She leaned down and kissed the tip of his nose. "How about some breakfast?" Buffy asked, turning over and starting to get out of bed.

She squeaked when one of William's strong arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her back against him.

"Not hungry...." William mumbled kissing the back of her neck.

Buffy smiled and laughed. "Oh, you naughty boy!" She could feel his erection against her lower back.

William kicked the covers off his legs and pressed his front against her back, rubbing his stiff cock between her thighs. Buffy sighed happily, lifted her leg and rested it on top of his.

"You want to fuck me again?" she breathed.

"Mmmmhmmm." William sucked on her earlobe.

With a shift of his hips, the head of his cock entered her pussy. Buffy gasped and arched back into him.

"It doesn't hurt you to do it like this, does it?" William asked with concern.

"Uhhhh--No, it's good!" Buffy panted, lifting her leg higher and grinding back against him.

William rocked into her slowly, massaging her inner thigh then moving his hand to her pussy. His long fingers played with her clit, experimentally flicking and pinching it.

"Auuggha! OHH!" Buffy moaned as William licked and sucked the side of her neck.

Buffy couldn't believe how fast he had gotten the hang of sex. He had spot-on instincts as to what would feel best; only a few times did he do something a little too hard or fast. And he was fucking her in a different position! She didn't even need to goad him into it. Buffy really liked to be fucked from behind, preferably with a slap or two to her ass -- she even had a nice little paddle in the ‘naughty drawer’ of her nightstand. Could she ask him to do it that way? She might freak him out... There was a lot of stuff she liked that might send him running away.

Buffy groaned when William pulled out suddenly. She looked back at him.

"What's wrong? Why did you stop?" She had been about to cum.

"I want to try another...position. But we can do it like this if --"

"What position did you have in mind?" Buffy smiled.

"Umm..." William blushed. He got to his knees. "I'd have better leverage if...I went in like this."

Buffy got on her hands and knees and wiggled her butt in the air. "William?"

"Yes?" He scooted up behind her, rubbing her hips.

"I've heard, that some people like spanking... Would...you want to try it on me?" Buffy bit her lip.

"Spanking? Would...you like that?"

"Maybe...is that too weird for you?"

"N-No. It might be interesting..."

William slapped her sharply on her right ass cheek. Buffy inhaled sharply.

"Was that too hard?! I'm sorry! I --"

"NO!" Buffy panted. "It was perfect! Do it again!"

William did as she asked and smacked her ass again, leaving a handprint on her tanned skin. Buffy begged him to do it again and again.

"Make my ass sting, baby!" Buffy yelled.

William was getting overly excited, spanking a woman’s ass was more erotic than he thought it could be. Maybe that had to do with the fact that it was Buffy, but he found that he enjoyed spanking a lot.

"Ohh--Fuck me now, William! Shove your cock up my pussy!" Buffy humped the air.

William grabbed her hips and thrust against her. In his haste, his cock pressed against the wrong hole. Buffy yelped when she felt his prickhead pushing past the tight ring of muscle and into her ass.

William looked down and immediately disengaged. "I'm so sorry! I hurt you!?"

He knew he'd do something wrong or stupid eventually; he only wished it hadn't been something like this.

"No, I was just...surprised. We need to get some lube," Buffy breathed heavily, she leaned over and took out a tube from her nightstand and thrust it at him impatiently.

"I don't understand..." William said, taking the tube from her.

Buffy resumed her position on all fours. "It's ok if you want to fuck my ass, just use that first." Her heart was beating like a rabbit’s.

William stared at her asshole then the tube in his hand alternately.

Buffy sighed and turned to sit on the bed, she took the tube from him and smiled. “I’ll show you what to do.” She reminded herself to be patient with her lover. This was all new to him.

Buffy uncapped the lube and squeezed out a generous amount onto her palm. Then, she took his hard cock in her hands, coating it with the goo.

“W-Women really enjoy sex...in--in there?” William asked.

“Some do,” Buffy replied, lovingly stroking his cock, making it nice and super-slick. “I’m a sex freak. I like just about anything you can think of.”

William gulped when a certain image popped into his head. “D-Do you like sex with--with other women?”

Buffy giggled. “I’ve been known to. But I like cock way too much to be a lesbian.” She kissed the leaking tip of his prick then released him.

She squeezed out some more lube and turned her back to him again. Buffy reached around and put the glob of lube on her sphincter, then rubbed it around. William watched as she prepared herself. He thought only gay men liked sex this way, in the ass.

“Mmmm, do it, William!” Buffy groaned.

William moved up behind her, putting his cockhead at her slightly stretched opening. “A-Are you s-sure I won’t be hurting you?”

“Just go slow, baby. Nice and slow...”

William took her hips in his hands and began pushing into her ass. They gasped when the flared head slipped past her ring. He took a moment to breathe then pushed further inside, bit by bit. Eventually, his full length was buried inside of her. Buffy was shuddering and breathing hard.

“Uhhhh--So tight--Oh God!” William’s eyes crossed from the force squeezing his cock.

He’d thought her pussy was the tightest thing he’d ever stick his dick in; he never imagined fucking her in the other hole. He could see what gay men liked about fucking asses now. William closed his eyes and just savored the feeling.

“Okay -- s-start fucking me now -- slow at first,” Buffy said with a groan.

William started a gentle rocking motion sliding in and out slowly as she instructed. They groaned and gently fucked for a few minutes.

“Ahhhaa!” Buffy moaned. “Oh yeah--fuck my ass, baby! Start fucking harder, and--and smack me again!”

William growled and started banging her ass, his balls slapping her swollen pussylips with each hard thrust. He rained a series of sharp smacks to her bucking ass.

“UUUGGHH! OH FUCK!” Buffy grit her teeth. “Talk dirty to me! Please!”

William felt possessed, it was as if another entity (one far filthier and more confident than he) took up residence in his body; taking over his mouth and actions.

“You like this, Buffy!?” he asked in a deep, growly voice that he didn’t even recognize. “You like me fucking your ass?”

“OHHH OH YESSS! I love it! I FUCKING LOVE IT! OH GOD!” Buffy yelled.

"Take it! Unnhhh--Take my cock!"

William bent over her a bit, his right hand going around her body and attacking her pussy. He slid two fingers up her pussy while his thumb frigged her clit hard. He pounded into her relentlessly from behind.

“WILLLLLLIAM! NNNYYYAAA! OHFUCKOHGOD!” Buffy screamed as her orgasm hit her like a sucker punch.

Her body shook like she was having a seizure, her eyes rolled up in their sockets. She began wailing and whipping her head up and down, her hair flying in the air, while she humped frantically.

William felt her muscles tightening around his cock painfully, forcing his own orgasm to the fore.

He emptied his balls into her ass with a grunt and a shout. “BUFFY! BLOODY HELL! UNNGGH!”

“YESSS! CUM IN MY ASS! OHHHH!” Buffy shivered and whimpered.

Their movements slowed to a stop gradually. William felt woozy from the powerful climax. He bent over her, and kissed along her spine for a moment then slowly pulled out of her ass. A trickle of sperm dripped from her battered hole. William thought distractedly about how her asshole was still stretched out from the reaming he’d given her with his thick cock -- did it go back to normal eventually, he wondered? He certainly hoped so.

Buffy’s hips slowly sank down to the mattress; other than that, she didn’t move. Her body was covered with perspiration, her breathing rapid.

William laid next to her and looked nervously at her. Her eyes were closed.

“Buffy? Luv? Please don’t tell me that I hurt you...”

Buffy’s eyes fluttered open, a wide smile appeared on her face. “You didn’t hurt me. Not bad. I wanted you to inflict a bit of pain, hence the spanking. You fucked my ass good.”

“I can’t believe I did it... I never imagined...”

“That was the hardest I’ve ever cum in my life.” Buffy sighed. “Christ...when you started saying those things -- the spanking, the dirty talk, the finger fuck, then when you rubbed my clit... God, I don’t think I can walk...” She giggled.

“We both could do with a good wash I think,” William said, brushing his hand through her hair.

“Yeah, we sure could...just give me a few minutes. I need just a wee bit of time to recover, then we can take a shower.”

“Together?” William asked.

“Yes, I want to get you all soapy and wet -- clean off that great, big cock of yours and swallow it.” Buffy smiled.

William loved the way she talked, so dirty and arousing. And she said the things so casually. “I’ve never showered with someone before. Do I get to wash you too?”

“Mmmm, you’d better believe it. You’ll have to make sure you scrub me good and hard... I'm so very dirty.”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


That evening Buffy and William managed to tear themselves away from bed and put on some clothes. Buffy didn’t like to cook, but she wanted to try and impress her lover with some American cuisine: hamburgers, hot dogs and baked beans.

Buffy bustled about the kitchen getting out the ingredients she’d need, humming to herself. William came in the kitchen and smiled, leaning against the doorway and just looking at her. She was simply enchanting. She had so much passion and lust inside of her, and he was the lucky bloke on the receiving end. God, how he loved her. He could just look at her forever.

Buffy noticed him and grinned. He was wearing brown trousers, a white sleeveless undershirt and brown suspenders, giving him a kind of Sonny Corleone kind of look -- except for the cute round glasses. But now, even those were sexier than hell to her.

“What are you smilin’ at?” Buffy teased.

“You,” William said, his voice dropping to that ultra-sexy register she’d heard when he fucked her.

Buffy’s heart started beating fast, honey flowed between her thighs. He was turning her on somethin' fierce with just a word and a look.

“Um, you’re going to like dinner...I think,” Buffy said going to the counter then beginning to shape the raw ground meat into patties.

William walked up behind her, bending his head down to nuzzle her neck, his hands moved down her sides to her hips.

“Oh, William...” Buffy tilted her head, letting him kiss the side of her neck. “We really need to eat something...”

“I plan on it, pet. I’m going to have a right hearty meal... I‘m going to drink long and deep from your chalice.” His accent became rougher, less refined. He licked along her jugular.

“Ahhhhh--Mmmmm” Buffy moaned, quickly losing her willpower. She snatched up a dish towel from the counter and wiped off her hands hurriedly; cleaning them off to handle a different kind of meat in the very near future.

She turned around in his arms and kissed him passionately. They ‘Mmmmphed’ and frantically pulled at the other’s clothes. Buffy shoved his suspenders off his arms, then undid his pants. William pushed her shorts down past her knees. Buffy wiggled and stepped out of them; then he lifted her t-shirt over her head.

William grabbed her under the ass and lifted her onto the tiled counter. Buffy’s legs wrapped around his lean waist and pulled him hard towards her. He guided his stiff cock to her pussy and thrust in all at once.

“Ahhhh!” Buffy breathed, holding onto his shoulders.

William didn’t give her time to catch her breath, he began pounding away into her pussy and kissing her feverishly.

“William! Oh GOD! OH YES! FUCK ME HARD!”

They fucked hard and fast on the countertop for several minutes; grunting and moaning endlessly. Buffy tossed her head back and yelled her arrival.

“UHHHH! Ohhh--OH GOD! CUMMMMING!”

At the same instant, William thrust in hard and erupted inside of her.

“Ahhhh! OH BUFFY! Mnnghhaa! I LOVE YOU!”

He kept pumping and spurting; only when his cum began trickling to a stop did he realize what he’d said. His eyes went wide. It was true, but he hadn't meant to say it.

Buffy had been struck dumb by her orgasm and his exclamation. She rested her head on his shoulder staring straight ahead in shock. Did he mean it?

William slowly pulled away from her, not looking her in the eye. He bent down and pulled up his pants then refastened them. Buffy slid off the counter and looked at him.

“William...did you mean that?” she asked carefully.

His eyes darted to hers then away again. “N-No...it just slipped out. Didn’t mean it.”

“Oh...” Buffy said, surprised when she felt severe pangs of disappointment. But he looked a little dodgy... “You sure?”

“It’d--It’d be silly...it was just a heat of the moment sort of thing...” William prayed that she wouldn't keep pressing the issue; he wouldn't be able to lie to her much longer.

“It’s alright...if you meant it. I-I think I might be falling for you too,” Buffy said, feeling shy and girlish despite her nudity and his cum leaking down her thighs.

William studied her face. Was she lying to make him not feel like as much of a git? No. He didn’t think so.

A smile wanted to form on his face, but he fought it. “You might be?”

Buffy laughed nervously. “Well...there’s no ‘might’ about it...I definitely am...falling for you. I never felt this way about someone before...”

William walked back to her slowly, stopping just in front of her. “I...did mean it. I do love you, Buffy. I feel like I’ve loved you forever, and we’ve only met -- what has it been? Four days ago?” He shook his head, it seemed like much longer.

Buffy smiled and touched his face. “My sweet William. Things have happened so fast... I want you to tell me all about yourself, I want to know you.”

“Later. We can talk later...” William leaned down and began kissing her. His hands went around to her back, stroking her flesh in circles.

“What about dinner?” Buffy asked, hooking a leg over his hip.

“Later.” He lifted her up and carried her back to her bedroom, anxious to make love to her.